The Pack Of Echoing Caves(Searching!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The Pack Of Echoing Caves(Searching!)

Postby MurderousMushroom » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:45 am

The Pack Of Echoing Caves aka The MisFortunate

Those who've been misfortunate enough to gain powers beyond human knowledge have a safe space now... Nothing will harm us! Everyone's Welcome but those who cause harm intentionally... They don't last long... The pack makes sure of it.

~The Start~
It all started after a meteor hit knocking the world off balance. Everything changed certain lions and foxes could control fire, some wolves could control ice, and a select few deers could control the forest around them. They were all cast out and experimented on for the powers they had gained. Through all the chaos what seemed to be a wolf and a fox had decided to start a pack taking in all the ones who have been thrown out and those who escaped being experimented on.
-----------------------------
~Rules For RP~
1. You Must Be Accepted before you can RP!
2. No Swearing!
3. Gorey scenes are fine Just try not to be too descriptive!
4. Skip mating and birthing scenes please
5. Powers are Common and not limited though try not to make them TOO op!
6. Don't disrespect or bully other role-players ooc.
7. Hate The Character Not The Person Role Playing Them!
-------------------------------
~Ranks & Territory~
Camp: This pack resided deep within a forest in a clearing full of caves and dug out hollows. The clearing they reside in is surrounded by thick thorny bushes and trees the entrance is a large break in the bushes where guards sit in case of emergency. A large oak tree stood in the middle of the clearing providing a place to gather if needed. Under the Oak is a natural cave covered in vines the cave has a smaller tunnel which leads further and further away from camp. The Alphas stay in the cave under the Oak and it is said to have Echos of the past and voices of the dead the deeper you go. The hunters and fighters share a den dug out long ago by who know what the entrance is covered on thick leaves to hide from the cold. The Trainees stay in a large fallen tree that's been hollowed out and the healers have a den in a cave behind a waterfall. The nursery where the young stay is in another dug out hollow with the elders being separated on the inside by a dirt wall across from the Hunters and Fighters. The Magic Teachers and Magic Trainees stay together in a specialized hollow just outside the waterfall of the Healers den as the trainees can't always control their magic and need specialized help and healing in case of emergencies.

Notable landmarks: A Large Willow Tree with glowing tangled roots full of strange plants and herbs in a small clearing, a decent sized grave site used to bury dead. A Rocky hill with a secret cave in between two rocks where the leader and medic meet with Tribe Of The Echoes(Kinda like Starclan). A large mossy clearing with glowing tangled roots of an oak spread throughout it is used for training(Usually magic Trainees train at night using the glowing roots to see). Lastly is a small grassy clearing with a rocky stream going through it the clearing is often full of fireflies and is seen as a beautiful and peaceful place.

Ranks:
Alphas run the pack there is normally a male and female alpha.
The second in command help the alpha's keep everything in order! There is usually 2 second-in-commands one for each alpha!
Healers heal and provide herbs to the sick in the pack
Magic Teachers are the ones who help other learn to control their powers to prevent others from getting hurt
Magic Trainees are those with magic but ALSO can't control it they also normally are training to be a Hunter or Fighter as well though it isn't their main focus!
Entrance Gaurds warn the others of any danger they also regularly switch between Gaurds.
Fighters are the ones that fight off anyone that come there way in an attempt to hurt the pack.
Hunters/Gatherers Provide the pack with food.
Trainees both battle and hunter train with a designated group to learn how to care for their pack
Young are those not yet in training they are normally cared for by the whole pack.
------------------
~Alliance~
Alphas(1/2)
Astra- a slim dark gray she-wolf with a black line down her back and large black wings her wings tail and legs fade into a deep purple. She has an extremely fluffy tail and luminescent green eyes. She has multiple powers that are unknown to the rest.

Second-in-command(0/2)

Healers(2/2)
Cora- a small red-ish orange fox with a charcoal face, ears, and legs. She has large wings that start out charcoal and fade to red-ish-orange before turning to fire at the tips of her wings. She has fire that stays at the tips of her wings and tail but doesn't seem to burn she also creates fire when she steps but it vanishes almost immediately preventing any damage. She Can control Fire and make fire at will.

Nora-> Light grey, fluffy fur. Amber eyes and a scar on her right shoulder. Black pointed markings on the outer corner of her eyes. she is able to strike anxiety and stress into anyone at will by maintaining eye contact.

Magic Teachers(0/4)

Magic Trainees(1/--)
Kainu->Pretty little slender white male with two different colored eyes. Those being on ambery and one brown, and his nose is pinkish. He's albino sort of, except he has heterochromia. His pads and nails are a mix of two colored, and his ears are pink inside, and has pink areas of the body. Ice.

Entrance Guards(1/7)
Gingitsune->A normal sized fox male with a gray fox pelt (gray with some rusty areas and white). His eyes are a darker ambery, and his nose is black. Fog Creation

Hunter/Gatherers(2/30)
Meadow- A small golden wolf with a white underbelly and tail tip. She has 3 wings on each side of her body as well as one deep blue eye and one sky blue eye. She is Telepathic and can can control others using the water in their bodies.

Jessie-> Looks like wolf and retriever as well as Shepehrd, definitely has other breeds as well. She has red curly or wavy looking fur, ginger actually. She has a white diamond on the forehead, white jaw, lower chest and part of the belly. She has white toes and white tail tip. Her ears and legs above the toes are brown, and there's brown on the tail and back. She has brown eyes as well. Her nose is brown as well. Her pads and nails are a mix of color, and she's average height but slender. Empathy.

Fighters(2/30)
Relic- A large dark gray almost black wolf with a black stripe down his back he has black ears and tail he's also double the size a normal wolf and has 2 different colored eyes one blue-grey and the Other leafy green. He can control plants and storms.

Gunner-> A dark brown wolf with black eyes. Enhanced Strength.

Fighter Trainees(0/15)

Hunter/Gatherer Trainees(0/15)

Young(2/10)
Spirit-> A large shadowy deer with glowing white eyes and a white glowing ring on his back. Spiritual powers.

Jessel->Cute little reddish fawn with spots, and has deeply brown eyes. That's really all there is to how she looks. Rose growth.

--------------
~Forum~
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Special Abilities (if any):
BackStory(Optional):
Other:
Last edited by MurderousMushroom on Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:23 pm, edited 19 times in total.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Pack Of Echoing Caves

Postby MurderousMushroom » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:55 am

Name: Astra
Species: Winged Wolf
Appearance: a slim dark gray she-wolf with a black line down her back and large black wings her wings tail and legs fade into a deep purple. She has an extremely fluffy tail and luminescent green eyes.
Personality: She is bipolar but she is normally kind and extremely childish. She'd also protect anyone in her pack even if it meant she had to die.
Special Abilities (if any): She has multiple abilities but the only one who knows what they are is Cora because Astra had night terrors and her magic would go out of control.
BackStory: Astra was born not only on the day of the asteroid but also in a cave system directly below where it hit. Her Mother died during birth and she was basically raised a fox alongside Cora. Both had been captured and experimented on and escaped together upon escaping they had found a hidden place to call home they eventually started destroying facilities and rescuing those within them. On The second break where they gained both Relic and Meadow the pack was formed and all those who needed had a safe place to call home.
Other: She has extremely sensitive hearing so her ears almost always flat on her head to prevent too much sound.

Name: Cora
Species: Fox
Appearance:a small white fox with light ginger spots and large wings. She has fire that stays at the tips of her wings and tail but doesn't seem to burn.
Personality: She is extremely kind, giving, welcoming, playful, and motherly.
Special Abilities (if any): She can make and control fire.
Backstory: Same as Astra~ Best friends for life!
Other: She can't use her wings due to them being weak she was experimented on and they broke her wings multiple times, though the breaks healed and her wings look perfectly normal and straight they remain weak and unusable

Name: Relic
Species: Wolf
Appearance:a large dark gray almost black wolf with a black stripe down his back he has black ears and tail he's also double the size a normal wolf and has 2 different colored eyes one blue-grey and the Other leafy green.
Personality: he is calm and collected as well as kind and loyal. He is also extremely protective a good hunter and almost never speaks unless needed.
BackStory: Relic was born in a facility his father and mother forced to take each other as mates. He escaped with his big sister Astras help knowing they were family thanks to their father.
Special Abilities (if any): he can control storms and plants
Other: Relic is a fighter but he regularly hunts for the pack. He's also Astra's half brother.

Name: Meadow
Species: Winged Wolf
Appearance: A small golden wolf with a white underbelly and tail tip. She has 3 wings on each side of her body as well as one deep blue eye and one sky blue eye.
Personality: Blunt, Reserved, Detached, and Estranged.
Special Abilities (if any): She is Telepathic and has water control! She can even control animals using the water in their bodies.
BackStory: Meadow was being moved to a new location from a facility used for experimenting when Astra saved her and a few others. Meadow had already been quite broken and weak minded watching her old pack die trying to escape being captured but when her second pack was raided and she was taken and experimented on she became detached and lost all hope. Even though she escaped thanks to Astra she never fully recovered and refuses to get close to anyone in case of another incident.
Other:

Name: Spirit
Species: Deer
Appearance: A large shadowy deer with glowing white eyes and a white glowing ring on his back.
Personality: Quiet, Kind, Clever, Easily distracted
Special Abilities (if any): He can turn himself into a more foggy spirit like form and even has 2 spirits that seem to be a part of him and show up when he is harmed, needs comfort, or even just randomly.
BackStory(Optional): Will add later
Other:
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Pack Of Echoing Caves(New and Accepting)

Postby PaintedStar » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:30 am

~Forum~
Name: Gunner
Appearance: He is a dark brown. He has muscle and black eyes.
Personality: He keeps to himself and dosent really like the younger members in the pack.
Special Abilities (if any): Strength
BackStory(Optional): It is unknown and he hasent told anyone yet.
Other: He can have a mate, she will just have to thaw is heart.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:01 pm

HorseGurl wrote:~Forum~
Name: Gunner
Appearance: He is a dark brown. He has muscle and black eyes.
Personality: He keeps to himself and dosent really like the younger members in the pack.
Special Abilities (if any): Strength
BackStory(Optional): It is unknown and he hasent told anyone yet.
Other: He can have a mate, she will just have to thaw is heart.

AHH accepted!
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:06 pm

Thanks!!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Pack Of Echoing Caves(New and Searching!)

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:19 am

Once we get a decent amount of members I may make another RP of the animals being stuck in the facilities though it would be set in time BEFORE the pack was created!
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:32 am

Ok good to know.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:58 am

Dead... I was hoping more people would join by now >~<
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:34 am

Ikr! To bad. Is there anything we can do?
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:11 am

Honestly no clue...
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes