Fallen Moon Remake

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Fallen Moon Remake

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:48 pm

It's been countless years since the moon fell and wolves gained powers over the elements. But even with their powers wolves find it hard to survive.
The packs that were already formed before the moon fell are having a bit of an easier time of it, but for those who are loners are having a tough time of it. No one knows how or why the moon fell all those years ago but solving the mystery might just prevent a war between the packs. Eclipse pack and the Lost City pack are at odds with each other and a war could break out any time. Meanwhile a small group of loners are becoming a pack and must learn to work together to survive and maybe even learn how to rise the moon and restore peace.
Link to sign up and chat: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4764453
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fallen Moon Remake

Postby Firelight_AA » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:59 pm

In an early spring morning the packs wakeup and start the day.

Kingdom Hearts wolves

Axel/Three years/Male/Bi/Marshmallows/None/Tags: Kingdom Hearts pack

It had been a week since the loners Kari and Xion joined and so far they fitting in. Sora and Roxas really seemed to cheer up after the two siblings joined them. It made him happy knowing Sora and Roxas had playmates other then each other. He yawned and stretched and the nudged the yearlings awake. He had trouble getting Roxas up and had to roll him over just to wake him. "Come on Roxas, the early wolf gets the elk, got it memorized?" After Roxas's sleepy remake, he nods and waits for them to rise.

Sora/One year/Male/Str8/Fruits/Kari/Tags: Kari

He was dreaming of chasing deer with Roxas when he felt a nudge and the smell of marshmallows entered his senses. He yawned then after nodding to Axel he went to see if Kari was awake.

Roxas/One year/Male/Bi/Caramel/Xion/Tags: Axel

He was dreaming of the Sundrop pack when he felt Axel nudge him. He ignored until Axel rolled him over. "Ok, ok I'm up." He mumbled sleepily. After Axel left he yawned and looked to see if Xion was up, ever since the "pretty boy" and Kari joined he found the sadness going away. He also found himself befriending Xion.

Loners

Cloud/Three years/Male/str8/Sap/Tifa(At some point)/Tags: Phoenix

He awoke and crawled out of the stone den he and Phoenix found. He sniffed the area for scents of food or danger but only picked up Tifa's scent and huffed, the she wolf was nothing if persistent but she was great with Phoenix and it was easier to hunt elk and deer so he was tolerating her being around.

Phoenix/Six months/Female/Campfire/Too young/Tags: Open

She was still sleeping. dreaming of pouncing on grasshoppers with her dad and Tifa.

Firelight/Three years/Female/Sun ripened strawberries/Expecting/Open/Tags: open

The fire furred she wolf was sleeping outside the forest's edge having found a tree den to sleep safely in. It had been a month since she lost her pack and she was feeling devastated. She knew she had to find a pack before her pups were due. Losing her pack, being on her own and expecting pups was hard on her, she was thin and become skittish and wary of others. her ever growling stomach woke her up and she crawled out of the den and went sniffing for food.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:59 pm

Kingdom Hearts

Kari- f- 1 y- floral probably- pup- little brown bat shift- bi; Sora- too young- too young- Xion likely related- Tags: Xion, Sora

The sweet and gentle but competitive and strong willed pup yawned. The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish she pup was stretched out. Her dark brown almost black nose twitched as Sora got close. She quickly sat up and smiled, saying "Good morning, Sora."

Xion (pronounced Zion)- m but sometimes f- 1 y- probably floral- pup- shadow walking- bi; Roxas- too young- too young- Kari likely related- Tags: Kari, Roxas

The hard headed and stubborn but playful and kind one yawned. The black pup was stretched out on his side as well. Ears and tail moved a bit, as he began to wake, hearing others coming over. When Kari spoke, Xion quickly sat up, glancing to Roxas.

Eclipse

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- Pan; Isla- mate was/is Jigsaw- offspring: not born yet (Kruger and Kiki- one to two weeks along now)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Isla? Probably, May and the twins, whole pack honestly

The slender but average deep brown eyed she wolf yawned. She had medium fur, white toes, and the fur was red. The brown ears and black nose twitched a bit, and she sighed. Her snout was also brown, and she pawed at it a bit, then smiled at May, Kirei and Yurei.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theo- offspring (adopted) : Jagar- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags

The kind and caring but stubborn and hard headed brown nosed and eyed cream golden male
Wip

Lupo- m- 4 mo some- pup- growing vines and flowers on the vines- homo; Potato, somewhat Jagar- way too young- Birdy is twin sister- Tags

The brown pup
Wip

May; Kirei and Yurei- f; m, f- 4 mo- pups- rose growth; lily growth, spiritual power (eyes and body glow)- bi; bi, homo- way too young- Kirei and Yurei are twins- Tags: each other/pack probably, Jessaa and Isla

The white faced black pup yipped and wagged her white tipped tail. Blue eyes glanced to her two playmates, then Jessaa and Isla. She and Kirei and Yurei had taken to hanging around the two she wolves. She smiled at them, then looked to the twins.

The darker muzzled and nosed silvery twins barked and jumped at May. They both giggled, then Kirei turned and jumped at Yurei. Yurei yelped as he fell to the ground, but wasn't hurt. He kicked at his twin, then nipped at May as she ran over.

Lost City

Jeshi- f- 4 y- cherry blossoms or something flowery- scout- fox shift- Demi- mate: Jasmine- offspring: Okami and Harumi- dad x mom: two siblings- Tags: family

The pretty red she wolf twitched brown ears and nose, the brown tipped tail moving. Brown eyes glanced around, and she yawned. She wip

Harumi- m- 5 mo- pup- Tanuki shift (just discovered)- questioning; Solitaire- way too young- donor father x Jeshi, Jasmine and Jeshi: Okami- Tags: family

The cute brown male with black ears, tail tip, nose, and white jaw/chest streak yawned. His amber and gold eyes looked around. He wip

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter/warrior- breezes and gusts- homo- mate is Alois- Skylar, Lizzie, nieces and nephews- Tags: Alois? Probably

The blue eyed black wolf
Wip

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- light- hetero- mate: Skylar- offspring: Justice, Dare, Arlo, Eden- dad X mom: brother, Ciel and Alois are in laws- Tags: family

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf was currently off the job. Her pups were newborns, after all. She smiled as she nuzzled the tiny things, then licked each in turn. She then glanced around with a smile.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- not until he's three- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice, Arlo and Eden- Tags: family, Khione probably

The cream male twitched black ears and nose, pawing his black snout. Wip

Eden- f- newborn- pup- probably healing- will be pan- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice and Dare, Arlo; uncle Ciel- Tags: family

The black eared golden pup with black tail tip was sleeping.

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo some- small snowflakes for now- bi; open- way too young- way too young- Mei: X, X, Hei- Tags: family

The brown and blue eyed black headed white pup
Wip

Hei- m- 2 mo some- control of shadows but it's defensive- homo; figuring it out- way too young- way too young- Mei: Renee, X, X- Tags: family

The oddly black pup with brown eyes
Wip

Achara (angel or...goddess I think)- f- 4 y- will likely join Eclipse and become a pack mother- golden light- pan; open- open- Asnee is her only pup so far- Evening x Sun: Sion- Tags: Son/open

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed slender but average white female yawned. She blinked, and got up. The black nose twitched a bit as she sniffed a moment. She then shook herself, golden ears going back then perking. The golden tail flicked as she trotted to her son. She smiled down at the pup, then began to lick at him. She heard him huff, but he let her bathe him as she seemed to please. She paused a moment, blue brown sectoral eyes glancing about, then went back to licking.

Asnee (lightning)- m- 6 mo- will likely join Eclipse- lightning/electricity- homo; possibly Jagar- way too young- way too young- unknown dad x Achara, grandpas Evening and Sun (they're seven now)- Tags: mom/open

The cute but somewhat handsome golden pup yawned. He was a bit smaller, and his black nose twitched a bit as he sniffed. All four of his paws were white, because of his mom. His white tipped tail flicked then wagged, as his mom stepped over to him. He also had a white chest streak from the she wolf. He assumed his father was golden, but who knew. She never talked about him...and the brown and blue eyed one had stopped asking. He was perfectly fine with his mama and two grandfathers, anyway.

Tifa- f- 3 y- strong kicks/paws- hetero probably; Cloud- wants Cloud- Pups- parents somewhere- Tags: Cloud and Phoenix

The kind and caring but tough and protective one yawned. She stood, stretched, shook out dark fur and blinked brown eyes. The fur was fluffier than some wolves had. Her tail flicked as she began to walk, ready to go see Cloud and his daughter once more. She liked Phoenix, and Phoenix seemed to like her. She also helped with the hunting and stuff. They were loners, she thought they might as well stick together. Coming upon them now, she called "Hello, Cloud."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:32 pm

Kingdom Hearts wolves

He watched as the yearlings interacted with each other then went back to scanning the forest for danger.

He play bowed and said " Good morning Kari."

Roxas/One year/Male/Bi/Caramel/Xion/Tags: Xion

He noticed Xion's glance. "Morning." He mumbled still half asleep.

Loners

Cloud/Three years/Male/str8/Sap/Tifa(At some point)/Tags: Phoenix, Tifa

He gave a huff then called out, "hello Tifa." He then nuzzled Phoenix who ran out of the den looking bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning Phoenix." He watched as Phoenix greeted Tifa afterward and huffed at his pup.

Phoenix/Six months/Female/Campfire/Too young/Tags: Open

She had been sleeping but upon hearing her dad greet Tifa she barreled out of the den. "Hi dad!" She said nuzzling Cloud, then went and greeted Tifa earning a huff from Cloud. She wagged her tail at him.

She could scent rabbit but also pack scent as well but she had to go for the rabbit despite the risks. She snuck up on the rabbit then lunged at it, but the rabbit heard her a ran away. She sat down trying to catch her breath and sighed as she wasn't able to catch the rabbit and whined as she was still starving.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:15 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Female/ Invisibly tags: open
Askara yawned, blinking and rising to her paws, ready to go and assign a hunting group to go find some food.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: open
Isla sat in the healer's den.

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Vik
Theodore sat looking around, spotting his mate he walked over. "Morning, babe" he syas nuzzling him affectionately

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei sat in her den, watching her pups.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: open
Alois rose from his resting place and walked out to greet the morning.

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: open
Sebastian is open to tag.

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: open
Lark is open in camp laying down under the shade of a tree.

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: open
Skylar returned from an early morning hunt, going straight to his mate and newborns. "Here, love. You must be hungry" he says dropping the rabbit he caught down at her paws.

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: open
Justice is open to tag.

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: open
Jagar bounded out into the clearing, energetic as ever.

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: open
Khione blinked as the sun shone on his face, he yawned and got to his paws.

Arlo/ pup/ unknown/ tags: family
Arlo was snuggled up by his sister, fast asleep.

Jasmine/scout/animal communication/ tags: Open
Jasmine blinked and opened her eyes.

Okami/ pup/ Extreme Condition Resistance/ tags: Open
Okami mumbled and shifted in his sleep.

Lienin/ Lead Fighter/ Enhanced Sight/ tags: Open
Liein is open to tag in camp.

Solitaire/ Pup/ Levitation/ Tags: open
Solitaire woke up to the sun blaring in hsi eyes, he quickly shifted, away from the light.

Kya/ hunter/ Echolocation/ tags: open
Kya is open to tag in camp

Senia/Fighter/ Clear mind/ tags: open
Senia is open to tag

Potato/ pup/ form shifting(gas-solid)/ tags: open
Potato stumbled out into camp, his little stubby legs moving.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:13 pm

Kingdom Hearts

Kari- f- 1 y- floral probably- pup- little brown bat shift- bi; Sora- too young- too young- Xion likely related- Tags: Xion, Sora

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish she pup smiled. "Good morning," she said, as she jumped at him, playfully.

Xion (pronounced Zion)- m but sometimes f- 1 y- probably floral- pup- shadow walking- bi; Roxas- too young- too young- Kari likely related- Tags: Kari, Roxas

The black pup smiled and nodded to Roxas. "Good morning," he said, then yawned.

Eclipse

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- Pan; Isla- mate was/is Jigsaw- offspring: not born yet (Kruger and Kiki- one to two weeks along now)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Isla, May and the twins, whole pack honestly

The slender but average deep brown eyed she wolf smiled at the three pups. Brown eyes glanced to Potato, feeling bad...Two of their pack mates had wanted to adopt him. Now those two were gone...and she wondered how he was holding up. Shaking her head, the white toed medium furred red she wolf got up. She headed into Isla's den. The brown ears twitched, and she smiled. "Morning Isla," she said to the other she wolf, who she still actually had a crush on.

May; Kirei and Yurei- f; m, f- 4 mo- pups- rose growth; lily growth, spiritual power (eyes and body glow)- bi; bi, homo- way too young- Kirei and Yurei are twins- Tags: each other/pack probably, Jessaa and Isla

The white faced black pup yipped and wagged her white tipped tail. Blue eyes glanced to her two playmates, and she ran over. She sniffed at Yurei, making sure he was okay. She then jumped at Kirei, causing her to stumble back a bit.

The darker muzzled and nosed silvery twins looked at May. Kirei stumbled back, and Yurei jumped up.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theo- offspring (adopted) : Jagar- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags: Theo

The kbrown nosed and eyed cream golden male smiled. "Good morning, how are you?" he asked, as he nuzzled back.

-Matsuri here-

-Birdy here-

Lupo- m- 4 mo some- pup- growing vines and flowers on the vines- homo; Potato, somewhat Jagar- way too young- Birdy is twin sister- Tags: Potato

The brown pup yipped and ran over to Potato. "Potato!" he barked as he approached.

-Aura here-

-Boo here-

Lost City

Jeshi- f- 4 y- cherry blossoms or something flowery- scout- fox shift- Demi- mate: Jasmine- offspring: Okami and Harumi- dad x mom: two siblings- Tags: family

The pretty red she wolf twitched brown ears and nose, the brown tipped tail moving. Brown eyes glanced around, and she yawned. She twitched a bit, then let out a sigh. She sat up, the day getting started, and nudged Jasmine a bit then looked to the pups.

Harumi- m- 5 mo- pup- Tanuki shift (just discovered)- questioning; Solitaire- way too young- donor father x Jeshi, Jasmine and Jeshi: Okami- Tags: family

The cute brown male with black ears, tail tip, nose, and white jaw/chest streak yawned. His amber and gold eyes looked around. He laid back down, and let out a breath. However, he was still awake, and so he glanced to his mothers.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter/warrior- breezes and gusts- homo- mate is Alois- Skylar, Lizzie, nieces and nephews- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf saw his mate and ran over. "Good morning, are you hungry?" he asked Alois.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- light- hetero- mate: Skylar- offspring: Justice, Dare, Arlo, Eden- dad X mom: brother, Ciel and Alois are in laws- Tags: family

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf smiled again. She reached her muzzle up to lick her mate. She said "I'm absolutely hungry, and it's good to eat anyway to make milk." She began to eat the rabbit after thanking him.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- not until he's three- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice, Arlo and Eden- Tags: family, Khione

The cream male twitched black ears and nose, pawing his black snout. He smiled at his parents then went to Khione, saying "Good morning."

Eden- f- newborn- pup- probably healing- will be pan- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice and Dare, Arlo; uncle Ciel- Tags: family

-Oki here-

-Dark Sun here-

-Jess here-

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo some- small snowflakes for now- bi; open- way too young- way too young- Mei: X, X, Hei- Tags: family

The brown and blue eyed black headed white pup barked happily. She jumped at Hei, then away again.

Hei- m- 2 mo some- control of shadows but it's defensive- homo; figuring it out- way too young- way too young- Mei: Renee, X, X- Tags: family

The oddly black pup with brown eyes yelped...He ran behind his mother and huffed.

Achara (angel or...goddess I think)- f- 4 y- will likely join Eclipse and become a pack mother- golden light- pan; open- open- Asnee is her only pup so far- Evening x Sun: Sion- Tags: Son/open

The white female twitched her black nose once more. She knew she needed to go hunt for her and her son. She kept alert, golden ears perked and tail flicking gently. She called Asnee to her, sectoral eyes watching as she waited for him to come over.

Asnee (lightning)- m- 6 mo- will likely join Eclipse- lightning/electricity- homo; possibly Jagar- way too young- way too young- unknown dad x Achara, grandpas Evening and Sun (they're seven now)- Tags: mom/open

The cute but somewhat handsome smaller golden pup yawned again. His black nose twitched, and he looked to his mom as she called. His white paws pawed the ground, white tipped tail flicking. Brown and blue eyes focused on her as he trotted over.

Tifa- f- 3 y- strong kicks/paws- hetero probably; Cloud- wants Cloud- Pups- parents somewhere- Tags: Cloud and Phoenix

The fluffy dark furred one smiled and nodded to the golden male. "Hello," she said, then brown eyes quickly turned to the pup. "Hello Phoenix," she said, with that same smile but maybe a bit different. She wagged her tail and nudged the pup a bit. "Cloud...do you want to go hunting together? That, or I could watch Phoenix while you go."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:46 pm

He was still barley moving his head as he tracked a bear that was a little ways off and only ear twitch was seen as he acknowledged
Roxas who had come to join him.

He dodged then playfully pushed her over.

Roxas/One year/Male/Bi/Caramel/Xion/Tags: Xion

He nodded then went over to Axel to help keep watch. He found that Axel was so focused on a bear that the only greeting he got was an ear twitch.

"We could hunt together I suppose." He nudged Phoenix back to the den. "Be good while we're gone." He said as she went into the den.

Phoenix/Six months/Female/Campfire/Too young/Tags: Tifa. Cloud

She was a little disappointed when they all couldn't play together but she nuzzled her dad as he nudged her back to the den. At Cloud's be good, she nodded as she went inside the den.

She knew she had to leave pack territory, but she was still hungry so she went farther in to the territory. She scented an elk carcass on the wind and followed her nose to the elk. When she found it she was dismayed to find that only a little was left but it was better then nothing, so she ate what was left.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:41 pm

Kingdom Hearts

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish she pup yelped as she fell down. She wasn't hurt, and she nipped at him a bit.

Xion (pronounced Zion)- m but sometimes f- 1 y- probably floral- pup- shadow walking- bi; Roxas- too young- too young- Kari likely related- Tags: Kari-> Axel and Roxas

The black pup glanced to the two playing, then to Axel and Roxas. He got to his paws, deciding to join them.

Eclipse

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- Pan; Isla- mate was/is Jigsaw- offspring: not born yet (Kruger and Kiki- one to two weeks along now)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Isla, May and the twins, whole pack honestly

The slender but average deep brown eyed she wolf smiled at the three pups. Brown eyes glanced to Potato, feeling bad...Two of their pack mates had wanted to adopt him. Now those two were gone...and she wondered how he was holding up. Shaking her head, the white toed medium furred red she wolf got up. She headed into Isla's den. The brown ears twitched, and she smiled. "Morning Isla," she said to the other she wolf, who she still actually had a crush on.

The white faced black pup yipped and wagged her white tipped tail. Blue eyes glanced to her two playmates, and she ran over. She sniffed at Yurei, making sure he was okay. She then jumped at Kirei, causing her to stumble back a bit.

The darker muzzled and nosed silvery twins looked at May. Kirei stumbled back, and Yurei jumped up.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theo- offspring (adopted) : Jagar- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags: Theo

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male smiled. "Good morning, how are you?" he asked, as he nuzzled back.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- small sparks and flames- homo; Uriel- open- would adopt- Hakurie (deceased)- Tags

The gray male was in the den as usual, not over what had happened to his sister...Their alpha male was missing, as well. Askara did a fine job, but she'd always been the support. They needed a new alpha now, not that he cared right now. Black ears were back, the black snout wrinkling a bit as he growled. White toes flexed as he scratched the ground. His black nose twitched, and the white tipped tail moved a bit. Amber eyes looked around a moment, then he shut them once more.

Birdy- f- 4 months some- pup- bird shift- bi; Ash- way too young- way too young- Lupo (twin)- Tags

The brown eyed brown pup
Wip

Lupo- m- 4 mo some- pup- growing vines and flowers on the vines- homo; Potato, somewhat Jagar- way too young- Birdy is twin sister- Tags: Potato

The brown pup yipped and ran over to Potato. "Potato!" he barked as he approached.

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- light/aura (surrounds him)- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: Faustus and Boo-> Matsuri

The gray and white male sighed as he looked towards the hunter den...His blue and gold sectoral eyes focused there. He glanced to Faustus and Boo, then some of the others. The black ears twitched, the tipped tail flicking, as he stood. He nudged his mate and sibling, but didn't speak. He simply looked to the den again, then headed over there. He didn't want Uriel getting mad at or annoyed with Matsuri...However, he didn't know how to make the other hunter feel better.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup- invisibility- questioning; Jagar- Aura, Faustus now- Tags: Aura and Faustus-> Jagar

The golden eyed, pink nosed white pup made a small sound as Aura nudged them. They saw him looking towards the hunter den. They knew Matsuri had been staying in there...moping. They nodded to him without a word, then looked to Faustus. They nuzzled their brother in law like they would their brother. He was Aura's mate now, after all. They then turned and saw Jagar, barking "Jagar!" and running to him. They seemed to be becoming more independent the more time went by.

Lost City

The pretty red she wolf twitched brown ears and nose, the brown tipped tail moving. Brown eyes glanced around, and she yawned. She twitched a bit, then let out a sigh. She sat up, the day getting started, and nudged Jasmine a bit then looked to the pups.

The cute brown male with black ears, tail tip, nose, and white jaw/chest streak yawned. His amber and gold eyes looked around. He laid back down, and let out a breath. However, he was still awake, and so he glanced to his mothers.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter/warrior- breezes and gusts- homo- mate is Alois- Skylar, Lizzie, nieces and nephews- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf saw his mate and ran over. "Good morning, are you hungry?" he asked Alois.

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf smiled again. She reached her muzzle up to lick her mate. She said "I'm absolutely hungry, and it's good to eat anyway to make milk." She began to eat the rabbit after thanking him.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- not until he's three- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice, Arlo and Eden- Tags: family, Khione

The cream male twitched black ears and nose, pawing his black snout. He smiled at his parents then went to Khione, saying "Good morning."

Oki- m- 4 y- warrior/fighter- darkness (to sneak up then attack normally)- hetero- mate: Ammy- offspring: Chibi and Dark Sun but they're discussing having more in a couple years- Tags: family

The amber eyed big black wolf wip

Dark Sun- Darky- m- pup- darkness- pan; maybe Okami- way too young- way too young- Shiranui; Oki x Ammy: Chibi, more siblings in the future probably- Tags: family, pack

The amber eyed and white jawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. He wip

Jess- genderfluid- pup- honey and vanilla- flames but not very strong- pan; Chibi- way too young- way too young- family not in RP but sees Ammy kind of like a mother- Tags: Oki and Ammy, the boys

The sweet and gentle but fiery and head shy red pup blinked brown eyes. The white muzzled and cheeked one was tired, and closed them again. The white chest and belly moved with their breath. White paws moved a bit as well, brown ears twitching brown tipped tail flicking.
Wip

Loners

The brown and blue eyed black headed white pup barked happily. She jumped at Hei, then away again.

The oddly black pup with brown eyes yelped...He ran behind his mother and huffed.

Achara (angel or...goddess I think)- f- 4 y- will likely join Eclipse and become a pack mother- golden light- pan; open- open- Asnee is her only pup so far- Evening x Sun: Sion- Tags: Son/ approaching Fire

The white female twitched her black nose once more. Sectoral eyes kept an eye out, as golden ears listened to sounds around them. She moved quick but silent, making sure Asnee stayed with her. She soon began to run, however, and he ran with her.

Asnee (lightning)- m- 6 mo- will likely join Eclipse- lightning/electricity- homo; possibly Jagar- way too young- way too young- unknown dad x Achara, grandpas Evening and Sun (they're seven now)- Tags: mom/ approaching Fire

The cute but somewhat handsome smaller golden pup moved along. His black nose twitched, and brown and blue eyes looked around. His white paws hit the ground as they began to run. The white tipped tail flicked then went out behind him as they ran.

Tifa- f- 3 y- strong kicks/paws- hetero probably; Cloud- wants Cloud- Pups (Denzel and Marlene one day? Maybe just Denzel, but I'll play Marlene; Heidi and Luke which are mine)- parents somewhere- Tags: Cloud and Phoenix

The fluffy dark furred one nuzzled the pup a bit. "We'll play with you after we catch some food and eat, okay?" she asked Phoenix. She waited for an answer, and glanced to Cloud. Truth be told, she'd fallen for the handsome but huffy male.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:43 pm

Kingdom hearts pack

He gets up as the bear leaves and woofs at the yearlings to get their attention. When has it he says "Let's hunt."

Sora/One year/Male/Str8/Fruits/Kari/Tags: Kairi, Axel

He jumped away and wagged his tail at Axel. "Ok, I could go for an elk right now."

Roxas/One year/Male/Bi/Caramel/Xion/Tags: Xion, Axel

"Hunting? Eh ok." He shrugged and shook his fur, now fully awake.

Loners

He nodded and started to sniff for any scents in the air.

Phoenix/Six months/Female/Campfire/Too young/Tags: Tifa. Cloud

"Ok." She scampered into the den.

Firelight/Three years/Female/Sun ripened strawberries/Expecting/Open/Tags: Achara, Asnee
She had walked out of pack territory and heading back to the tree den she slept at the night before when she heard fast paw steps. She jumped in fear a bit and started looking and sniffing for whoever was running at her.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:24 am

Kingdom Hearts

Kari- f- 1 y- floral probably- pup- little brown bat shift- bi; Sora- too young- too young- Xion likely related- Tags: Xion, Sora, Roxas, Axel

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish she pup said "Food, food, food." She nosed at Xion a bit.

Xion (pronounced Zion)- m but sometimes f- 1 y- probably floral- pup- shadow walking- bi; Roxas- too young- too young- Kari likely related- Tags: Axel and Roxas, Sora and Kari

The black pup nodded quietly a moment. He then said "Okay," before nudging Kari a bit.

Eclipse

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male smiled. "Good morning, how are you?" he asked, as he nuzzled back.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- small sparks and flames- homo; Uriel- open- would adopt- Hakurie (deceased)- Tags

The gray male was in the den as usual, not over what had happened to his sister...Their alpha male was missing, as well. Askara did a fine job, but she'd always been the support. They needed a new alpha now, not that he cared right now. Black ears were back, the black snout wrinkling a bit as he growled. White toes flexed as he scratched the ground. His black nose twitched, and the white tipped tail moved a bit. Amber eyes looked around a moment, then he shut them once more.

Birdy- f- 4 months some- pup- bird shift- bi; Ash- way too young- way too young- Lupo (twin)- Tags

The brown eyed brown pup
Wip

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- light/aura (surrounds him)- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: Faustus and Boo-> Matsuri

The gray and white male sighed as he looked towards the hunter den...His blue and gold sectoral eyes focused there. He glanced to Faustus and Boo, then some of the others. The black ears twitched, the tipped tail flicking, as he stood. He nudged his mate and sibling, but didn't speak. He simply looked to the den again, then headed over there. He didn't want Uriel getting mad at or annoyed with Matsuri...However, he didn't know how to make the other hunter feel better.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup- invisibility- questioning; Jagar- Aura, Faustus now- Tags: Aura and Faustus-> Jagar

The golden eyed, pink nosed white pup made a small sound as Aura nudged them. They saw him looking towards the hunter den. They knew Matsuri had been staying in there...moping. They nodded to him without a word, then looked to Faustus. They nuzzled their brother in law like they would their brother. He was Aura's mate now, after all. They then turned and saw Jagar, barking "Jagar!" and running to him. They seemed to be becoming more independent the more time went by.

Lost City

Oki- m- 4 y- warrior/fighter- darkness (to sneak up then attack normally)- hetero- mate: Ammy- offspring: Chibi and Dark Sun but they're discussing having more in a couple years- Tags: family

The amber eyed big black wolf wip

Dark Sun- Darky- m- pup- darkness- pan; maybe Okami- way too young- way too young- Shiranui; Oki x Ammy: Chibi, more siblings in the future probably- Tags: family, pack

The amber eyed and white jawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. He wip

Jess- genderfluid- pup- honey and vanilla- flames but not very strong- pan; Chibi- way too young- way too young- family not in RP but sees Ammy kind of like a mother- Tags: Oki and Ammy, the boys

The sweet and gentle but fiery and head shy red pup blinked brown eyes. The white muzzled and cheeked one was tired, and closed them again. The white chest and belly moved with their breath. White paws moved a bit as well, brown ears twitching brown tipped tail flicking.
Wip

Loners

Achara (angel or...goddess I think)- f- 4 y- will likely join Eclipse and become a pack mother- golden light- pan; open- open- Asnee is her only pup so far- Evening x Sun: Sion- Tags: Son/ still approaching Fire

The white female twitched her black nose once more. Sectoral eyes soon saw a figure in the distance and she slowed, barking at it. She didn't know if it was another wolf, or a dangerous animal...Maybe she shouldn't actually be barking at it.

Asnee (lightning)- m- 6 mo- will likely join Eclipse- lightning/electricity- homo; possibly Jagar- way too young- way too young- unknown dad x Achara, grandpas Evening and Sun (they're seven now)- Tags: mom/ still approaching Fire

The cute but somewhat handsome smaller golden pup twitched his black nose again. brown and blue eyes soon saw the figure his mom had. The white pawed pup slowed as he saw it. The white tipped tail flicked as he waited to see what the thing in the distance would do, and what mom would do.

Tifa- f- 3 y- strong kicks/paws- hetero probably; Cloud- wants Cloud- Pups (Denzel and Marlene one day? Maybe just Denzel, but I'll play Marlene; Lightning (Heidi) and Thunder (Luke) which are mine)- parents somewhere- Tags: Cloud and Phoenix

The fluffy dark furred one smiled at the pup, then turned around. She began to sniff as well, trying to smell rabbit, or squirrels, or even pheasant or turkey.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me