𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Open & Accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Open & Accepting)

Postby mialovesbunnies » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:33 am

𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ.

A mythical animal RP.

Two groups of adventurers from distant lands (which included, kitsunes, winged rabbits, chimeras, and just regular everyday animals, and more), band together with the same goal in mind:
Find & Save the last dragons and their eggs.

However what they don't know is that the last dragons, are a lot more hidden than they thought.
The dragons are on the brink of extinction, and only they can save them before they disappear forever in the hands of the corrupt king of Crimsonland.
Will they save the dragons before it's too late or will the dragons meet their demise?

Rules

-Please be kind to everyone
-Lgtbq+ animals are allowed and greatly appreciated
-All Role play rules apply
-Please post at least 3 sentences when you Role play
- Animals are allowed to have magic (you cannot be overpowered)
- Please PM me if there is any major drama in this thread
-Fade to black when needed
-Please follow all site roleplay rules
-Keep signatures off this thread

Discussion Thread
Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Roles

Postby mialovesbunnies » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:40 am

Roles:
Your character(s) are accepted once they are added to the list.

Group of adventurers:
1. Auri | mialovesbunnies
2. Mochi | mialovesbunnies
3. Ling | Winter Wish
4. Rina | Spiritstar3
5. Wayin | Spiritstar3

New Recruits
1. Yuan/Sizhui | Winter Wish
2. OPEN

Dragons:

Adults:
1. Celeste | mialovesbunnies
2. Jin | Winter Wish
3. Yan li | TokyoBuv
4. Luna | Luna Stanford

Hatchlings:
1. reserved by furrydogs12

Residents/Villagers:

King of Crimson Land:
1. reserved by furrydogs12

Guards/Villagers Of Crimson Land:
1. Ray
2.OPEN
3. OPEN

Traveling Merchant:
1. OPEN

Wisterians/Wisteria's Citzens & Naturians/Naturium's Citzens:
1. Xichen | Winter Wish
2. Qing | SpiritStar3
3. Ning | SpiritStar3
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN

Rogues/Outlaws/Bandits:

Troublesome Trio
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

Lone Outlaw/Rogues:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN

(Doctors/healers, outlaws/rogues, performers/bardic, mages/wizards, and other everyday jobs are allowed.)

Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:52 am, edited 21 times in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby mialovesbunnies » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:49 am

Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra Details

Postby mialovesbunnies » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:30 am

The king of crimson land collects/wants the horns or scales of the dragons, but prefers collecting eggs.
Any carnivores in this rp eat fish and bugs.
Most modern technology exists at the moment in this rp, except for cars, internet/devices & trains.
Rowboats, canoes, wagons, wheelbarrows, bikes, and skateboards are used as common transport.
Humans do not exist in this roleplay.
Last edited by mialovesbunnies on Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations

Postby mialovesbunnies » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:28 am

Rina and Auri have a mutual crush.
Yuan/Shuzui have a mutual crush.
Mochi is Auri's adopted daughter.
Qing and Ning are siblings.
Yuan/Shuzui's cousins are Qing and Ning.
Wanyin is ling's uncle.
Let me know if i missed any relations.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Accepting)

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:38 am

Prologue

~*~

There was once a time when there were a lot more dragons.
The dragons lived in groups of 4-8 in the mountains, they preferred to live differently from the rest of the animals who lived in villages. The dragons sometimes visited these villages and brought joy to the children.
They were considered guardians or keepers of the land and controlled the weather at times.

~*~

But 20 years before this story takes place, the king of crimson land's old kingdom had been burnt to the ground by a mean fire breathing dragon, losing almost everything.
He even lost his wife and many villagers in the disaster.
It took many years to rebuild what was lost...

~*~

Since then many dragons have fallen in his hands/paws, often in the form of him ordering his servants to take their eggs.
Only a few dragons remain in these lands, often hiding in the depths of the forest, or on the tip of tall mountains.
They often remain hidden, and some in other villages think that dragons were only a mere fairy tale.
That's all in the past though, we can learn from our mistakes and build a better future..

~*~
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Open & Accepting)

Postby mialovesbunnies » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:48 am

Auri | She/Her | Adventurer | Tags: Mochi
Auri walked into her house, holding a newspaper in one paw, and a cup of peppermint tea in the other.
"How was your day today Mochi?" Auri said putting the cup of tea on the table before taking a seat and reading the newspaper.

Mochi | She/Her | Adventurer | Tags: Auri
"It was fine.." Mochi said, taking out a large pile of schoolwork and putting it on the table.
She got up and got some salad from the fridge putting it aside so it could thaw a bit.
She sat back at the table peering at her mother's newspaper.

Auri | She/Her | Adventurer | Tags: Mochi
"Y'know i could've sworn I saw a dragon today.." Auri said peering out the window.
"More protests against the king of crimson lands actions.. like usual.." Auri mumbled to herself reading the newspaper.
"You have a couple weeks off soon, right?" Auri asked Mochi.
Mochi nodded.
"Then let's go on a adventure soon, i'm bored anyway.." Auri said.

Celeste | She/Her | Dragon | Tags: None
Celeste huffed, as she got back to her nest to guard her egg.
She knew she had been spotted by a creature, she was trying to get some fish from a lake near the village.
The lake she normally hunted at had been drained.
She ate the fish, she hadn't eaten in days.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Open & Accepting)

Postby Winter Wish » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:13 am

Yuan/Sizhui | He/Him | Adventurer

Yuan sat be a large, clear pond which was filled with lilypads, water lilies, and colorful fish. Around it, there was a small variety of trees and flowers. Butterflies and dragonflies jumpped from place to place, staying still for only a moment. Yuan had found this place only a week ago, yet it already became his favorite place. Rarely anyone would come here, so it was a nice place to calm down when he was stressed. The soft wind which was just playing with his fur came to a halt. It was at this moment that he decided to return home. Yuan gracefully stood up and started to walk across the path that would lead him home.

Ling | He/Him | Adventurer

Ling had his head on his desk, nudging his pencil as it rolled back to his nose after hitting the wall. He was bored to death. An idea slowly entered his mind as he jumpped off of his chair and dashed out of his room. Ling scanned every room for his uncle.

Jing | He/Him | Dragon

Jing was curled in a ball, trying his best to sleep. The sun was providing a comforting warmth, and there wasn't too much noise, however, sleeping proved to be an impossible task. No matter what he did, he couldn't fall asleep. Slowly, he got up and flew around.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:26 pm

Rina- f- adventurer- pan; Auri- open for mate- kind of wants offspring but could adopt- mage with levitation- from Wisteria- dark brown bun with brown eyes- Tags
The dark brown bunny yawned a bit, then shook her head. She sat up to groom one ear, doing it to perfection. She then moved her paws to the other ear, grooming that one as well. When she was done, she went back down on all fours, sighing in boredom.

Wanyin- m- adventurer- bi- mate Xichen- adopted brother, nephew Ling- Mage with blue-purple fire- Lotus- handsome but also pretty fluffy black fox with white tail tips and blue-purple eyes- Tags: Ling
The still-young fox flicked his tails, and glanced about. He shook his head and sighed, pawing at something then stopping. He heard pawsteps, and knew his nephew was looking for him. There was no one else he could be looking for, so Wanyin stepped out and said "Ling."

Qing- f- villager- pan- has mate- Ning, Shizui- fire- beautiful fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- has medical knowledge- Tags: Ning
The she-fox was making a new medicine, and sighed. She shook her head a couple times, feeling an urge to yawn. That's the reason why she'd sighed, possibly a sigh of annoyance. She glanced to her brother, then back to the herbs she was mixing.

Ning- m- villager- pan- has mate- Qing, Shizui- fire- fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- medical knowledge and carries a bow- Tags: Qing
The male fox yawned a bit, unable to help himself there. He'd looked over to his sister, seeing her fighting the urge to yawn. When she looked to him, he quickly looked away. He grabbed his bow, staring at it and smiling a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:52 am

Mochi | She/Her | Adventurer | Tags: none
Mochi had finished all her errands, and headed to bed to sleep.

Auri | She/Her | Adventurer | Tags: none
Auri headed out to barter for some stuff at the market, she often bartered some extra crops she had leftover and other goods.
She flew past a crow asking if they could use a sheep's spare wool for a nest.
Flying was a great advantage for Auri, especially when the village was this busy, but flying was tiring.
Auri needed to get some sewing supplies so she could fix her bookbag.

Celeste | She/Her | Dragon | Tags: None
She tossed the fish bone aside, & curled around her egg to sleep.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me