The Battle Rages On! (Any animal RP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The Battle Rages On! (Any animal RP)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:10 am

Evergreen Island. The island created eons ago by unknown means that is now inhabited by animals of all colors under the sun, some with powers, some without powers. There are two herds on Evergreen Island. The Hikko Herd and the Listerna Herd. There wasn’t always two herds, however. There was once a time where the two tribes lived together in harmony. That is, until two large wolves got into a major fight for power. One wolf decided he would make his own herd after he lost the battle. This is how the herds became as they are today. The Hikko Tribe fights for justice and doing the right thing and consider themselves the hero’s of the land whereas the Listerna heard is ruthless and dark in there ways and beileves they are the rightful rulers of the land. For centuries battling each other is all these two tribes have known and each thinks that they should be in charge of the land. Who is write and who is wrong? Will there ever be peace on Evergreen Island again? Only time will tell.

Role Play Rules!
(Can not be broken)

1. Follow all of Tess and the site rules.
2. No perfect characters or character that always land a hit or anything like that. Please be reasonable!
3. No cursing or foul language! Also, fade to black when needed and try not to be too graphic with violence!
4. Any and all animals are allowed. In this RP, animals can be any color, and have any powers as long as they aren't over powered. I and the mini-mods of the RP will decide what is overpowered and what is not although your opinion will always be heard.
5. You can make your own forms but please provide the necessary information. (Name, age, gender, Animal/creature, Powers or no powers, description, Herd or loner ect...) You may play as many animals as you can handle!
6. No killing another person's character or characters without their permission
7. All genders and sexualities or allowed!
8. No fighting OOC (Out of character) If a conflict arise between role play members, please try to resolve it respectfully and reasonably!
9. Please try not to go too far without everyone! Meaning, if someone is offline and you know they will be on later, try not to post a bunch of pages with out them. Also, please don't RP too much without me as well.
10. Please post all forums and out of character talk on the discussion thread! Link to the discussion thread is here.
Link to Discussion thread here

Plot and RP ideas are welcome! Please let me know of any ideas you guys have for the plot.

Ranks for the Hikko Herd

Leader(One): Jasper

Leaders Mate(One): Jessie

Beta (One): Shazi

Beta's Mate (One):

Warriors: Amaira

Hunters/Gathers: (Unlimited): Keela, Viper, Venus

Scouts (Unlimited): Bonsia, Lunar, Halid

Spys (Unlimited): Rose, Finn, Grimz

Mothers: Feline

Sitters:

Foster Parents:

Mentors:

Trainees:

Healers (Only 6 healers): Zatzu

Elders/Council (Only 8 council members):

Young (Under a year in age)(Unlimited): Soleis, Junn, Fridom

Omegas (Unlimited): Tuuwa

Ranks for the Listerna Herd

Leader (One): Azul

Leaders Mate (One):

Beta (One): Lei

Beta's Mate (One):

Warriors: Cyprus

Hunters/Gatherers (Unlimited):: Chico, Serengeti, Fury

Scouts (Unlimited): Bonny, Yazmin, Norbert, Prince

Spys (Unlimited): Mistty, Corvos

Mothers:

Sitters:

Foster Parents:

Mentors:

Trainees:

Healers (Only 6 healers): Kiki

Elders/Council (Only 8 council members): Morri, Axel

Young (Under two years in age): (Unlimited) Plip, Cecelia

Omegas (Unlimited): Blair

Loners:

Canter
Phantom
Silas
Tsunami
Wave
Chess
Checkers
Mahina
Fallen
Aztec

Rank information: (for both of the herds/groups)

Leader: Runs the pack/group and is like the Alpha in terms of a wolf pack. Decides the rules and how things are run in the herd.

Leader's Mate: The leaders significant other/mate. Usually both the leader and the leader's mate make the rules and run the pack together unless the leader says otherwise for whatever reason.

Beta: Second in command. Takes the place of leader when told and when the leader is unavailable, sick, injured, ect...

Beta's Mate: The Beta's significant other/mate. Takes the place of the leader's mate when told and when the leader is unavailable, sick, injured, ect... Usually the Beta and Beta's mate work together unless the Beta says otherwise.

Warriors: the fighters of the herd. The herd works together to defend their territories but the warriors are the ones who do the most fighting and have that as their main role.

Hunters/Gatherers: Their main job is to hunt and gather food for the herd. Prey includes

Scouts: These tribe members act as guards and scout the territory for intruders. They report their findings to the tribe at the end of each day and immediately if there is an emergency, intruder or and danger or suspicious activity.

Spys: Their main job is to sneak around and try to mingle with the opposite tribe to gather information and report back to their tribes. Very secretive and they try their best not to get caught as getting caught can mean big trouble!

Mothers: They take care of their young and this is their only job until their babies are old enough to fend for themselves. Pregnant females are included in this and are advised to take it easy and rest.

Sitters: They watch the young, protecting them and taking care of them while mothers, fathers and parents get food or are away.

Foster Parents: They adopt and take care of the abandoned and neglected. they take in animals and tribe member that need a home and parents.

Mentors: Their jobs are the train the trainees for future ranks.

Trainees They are trained by mentors for future ranks. Most if not all young over the age of two are trainees at some point.

Healers: The medics of the herds. They have knowledge of herbs and Medicean and the like. They take care of injured, sick, and sometimes pregnant tribe members.

Elders/Council: They keep the laws and rules of the tribes. Elders automatically get a spot in the council as they are seen as wise and knowledgeable. During trail, they are likely to act as judges. It is possible for an elder to be kicked out of the council but this is rare seeing as they'd have to do something really bad to get this punishment.

Young: The young are any animal in the herd two years of age or younger. They stay with their parents most often and are promoted to trainee after their second birthday.

Omegas: Seen as the bottom of the tribe. The lowest rank and sometimes they are outcasts as well.

Character Sheet

Name:
Animal:
Powers:
Personality:
History:
Description:
Tribe:
Other:

Other important Role-Play Information!

There is a magical barrier that keeps the animals on the island end and humans out. (with the exception of Morri)

Many, many, years ago, fisherman came to the island. Two cats named Chico and Bonny were washed ashore after the fisherman ended up drowning. The barrier appeared later on so this would have happened in the past.

Morri is the scientist/vet on the island who was washed ashore before the barrier was created. He often leaves food for all the animals but the Hunters/Gathers are responsible for retrieving it for their herds. Loners can also partake in the food provided by Morri but ma have to fight the herd members. It's a risk Loners are welcomed to take.

Part of the reason that Azul hates the other tribe (Hikko) is because Jessie (the leader of Hikko tribe's mate) chose Jasper over him. He's jealous and also just a murderous character in general.

Prey for both tribes include fish, insects, sea life, editable plan life (grass, leaves, flowers, ect...), chipmunks, squirrels, birds, and smaller animals of that nature. If you'd like to be any of these animals, feel free, we'll just say that your character has more sentience than most! Your character(s) will never be killed without permission and, though there could be characters who target other animals who are more sentient, this is seen as taboo but adds drama to the RP if needed.

Relations (family, crushes, romance, mates, ect...)

Azul and Jasper are brothers.

Jasper and Jessie are mates

Jasper, Jessie, and Juun are a family. Juun is Jasper and Jessie's offspring.

Keela and Corvos are siblings

Mia and Aiden are siblings

Tsunami and Wave are siblings

Zatzu and Grimz are siblings

Chess and Checkers are related

Feline and Fridom are mother and son

Mahina and Aztec are half siblings

Morri adopted Mistty

Melody and Chico are mates

Melody, Chico, and Henrik are a family. Henrik is Melody and Chico's offspring.

Lunar and Finn have a crush on each other.

Viper and Bonsai have a crush on each other.

Morri and Axel have a crush on each other

Tuuwa has a crush on Halid

Blair has a crush on Lei

Vienna has a crush on Corvos

Mistty has a crush on Phantom

Mistty has a crush on Aztec

Bonny and Chico are best friends

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas for other ranks either through PM or on the discussion thread as well as any other ideas!
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:44 am, edited 11 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Battle Rages On! (Any animal RP)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:34 pm

Bonsai - Female - Lightning - Hikko - Scout - Tags: Open

Bonsai emerged from her burrow, peeking her head out of the ground and looking around before coming out fully. She let the morning sun warm her fur for a moment before going to scout about the territory. She kept her eyes out for any danger or members of the other tribe.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:16 pm

Jessie- f- 4 y- wolf maybe dog- Hikko leaders mate- Empathy- mate is Jasper- one pup so far- Tags: family

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous female yawned a bit. The pretty red female was the leaders mate, not the leader. Therefore, she was entitled to a few extra minutes of sleep. The white toed and jawed brown eyed one slept. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved a bit.

Junn- m- 4 mo- wolf maybe hybrid- Hikko young- Fox shift (inherited from mom's dad's mom)- will be homo- Jasper x Jessie- Tags: family

The cuddly and adventurous but anxious and head shy one yawned. The brown pawed and eyed white toed and jawed one was also sleeping. He was but a pup. Therefore he was also allowed to have extra sleep. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved a bit. The black on his back stood out against the red. He made a small sound, curling closer to his mama.

Lunar- m- 4 y- husky mix likely- Hikko scout- light (moonlight like)- homo; Finn- mate- adopted Soleis- Tags: Soleis

The caring and kind but stubborn and hard headed male yawned. The white muzzled and pawed silver male stretched. Light blue and dark gray eyes looked around. He then nuzzled the pup, white tipped tail flicking as he turned to head back to camp.

Soleis- f- 4 mo- dingo- Hikko young- weaker light powers- will be bi- adopted by Lunar- Tags: Lunar

The happy and friendly but loud sound and sudden movement disliking one yawned. Amber eyes glanced arounda moment. The white pawed slightly darker muzzled one squeaked. The cute golden female then huffed a bit...She hadn't been expecting to be suddenly nuzzled. The slightly darker ears twitched, slightly darker tail flicking as she went with him.

Bonny- f- 6 y- cat- Listerna scout- Silent steps- asexual- may have offspring with Chico- Tags: Chico
Personality:
Usually gentle, but can become aggressive. Only if you really make her mad. She likes to scout and do her job. She also has a secret soft spot for young ones. She and Chico are best friends, and only he can seem to calm her.
Description:
Gray kitty with blue eyes.

Chico- m- 6 y- cat- Listerna hunter- levitation- same- same- Tags: Bonny
Personality:
A food loving male that can also be cruel and agressive at times. He doesn't like to hurt little ones, however. Can be quite gentle and kind with young ones. Best friends with Bonny, and only she can get him to calm down when he's really angry and wild.
Description:
Golden kitty with amber eyes.

Morri- gelding- 20 y- Listerna elder/council- teleportation- crush on Axel- adopted Mistty- Tags
Personality:
A calm and surprisingly gentle male, but only to others of his tribe. This of course includes his adopted daughter. He adores her, and she's the apple of his eye. Otherwise cold and cruel, and used to fight in his younger days.
Description:
Bay with black mane and tail with white at the end, since he has splash markings. Brown and blue eyes.

Mistty- mare- 4 y- horse- Listerna spy- mind reading- bi; Phantom and Canter- mate open- no foals yet- Morri adopted her- Tags
Personality:
Gentle and kind to young ones, and loyal to her tribe and father. She is cold and cruel at times, and a very good spy. She really doesn't like Hikko tribe...but couldn't hurt any of their young. Her job isn't to fight, anyway, and she's a good listener and storyteller.
Description:
Pretty silver bay with white on her legs and a white snip. Blue eyes.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:04 am

Canter - 4yrs - Horse - Loner: Open
Canter stared out over the small pond he stood at, how long had he been roaming around between the territories of Hikko and Listerna. Still to this day he had no clue who was the reason for his parent's death. He sighed softly, he was wondering if the one at fault for killing his family was even alive anymore. He looked into the waters before yawning and then leaning down to take a sip of the clear cool waters. He had woken early thanks to the sounds of birds overhead. They had been fighting about their relationship and about how one had wronged the other. Taking notice of him they landed near and asked him for advice, not that he had been of any help. He had never been in a relationship in the four years he had been living so how could he help. Besides, no horse in their right mind would want him with his burn scars, they weren't exactly attractive.

Kiki - 5yrs - Tabby Cat - Listerna Healer - Healing: Open
Kiki was busy gathering more herbs, her paws padded softly against the grass and she smiled taking in the scent around her. For the time being there hadn't been any fights for a little while, so she was getting the chance to actually restock. Plus, with it being this early she wouldn't have to worry about anyone getting hurt at the time, or so she could hope.

Halid - 5yrs - Eagle - Hikko Scout - Wind Manipulation: Open
Halid sat perched on a limb above the camp of their tribe, movement from the Listerna Tribe had been small as of late so he wondered if the leader was done with the bloodshed. However, he wasn't going to let his guard drop and he would one day find out what cat from Listerna killed his mother! His eyes landed on Tuuwa, she was a pretty hawk, that always caught his eye. But nothing more at the moment, he was scared to even think about loving someone.

Keela - 4yrs - Hikko Hunter: Open
Keela rested under the first rays of the sun, it warmed her coat and made her feel relaxed. She knew hunting would be needed sometime soon as everyone would want to start the day off with a full belly, but for now, she simply wanted to rest a little longer.

Corvos - 4yrs - Lion - Listerna Spy - Enhanced Speed: Open
Corvos yawned, stretching his muscled body before standing up. He glanced around camp wondering where Azul was he wanted to report a few things before he headed off to the Hikko Tribe as a spy.

Azul - 4yrs - Wolf/Dog - Listerna Leader: Open
Azul stared out at those who followed him, he was standing on a small cliff-like place that he often went to when he wanted to think. It let him look upon his followers and think of plans to take down Jasper. Battle after battle and still neither side would win or lose, a growl rumbled from his throat. "I will win! I will taste victory and Jasper will bow down to me! And then...maybe Jessie will be mine seeing me as the strongest." he said with a huff.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:00 am

Shazi - 3y6m - female - snow leopard - Hikko beta - ice powers
crush: open - location: camp - tags: open
    She watched the others mingling in the camp, smiling softly at them as they passed by. The morning was fairly warm, and Shazi was seated under the shade of a palm tree. She knew she could use her powers to conjure ice to cool herself down, but it was early in the day.

Finn - 5 years - male - Alaskan Malamute - Hikko spy - echolocation
crush: Lunar - location: camp - tags: open
    He could hear two sets of pawsteps trotting back into camp, and he had grown familiar with who they were -- Lunar the kind scout dog and his adopted dingo pup Soleis. Finn was too shy to make any move towards them, but he silently tracked what they were doing with his ears. He emitted a light clicking noise coming from his mouth.

Viper - 3 years - male - mongoose - Hikko hunter - poison/venom immunity
crush: Bonsai - location: territory - tags: Bonsai
    He had been out and about in the territory before the sun rose, which was a bit unusual. Viper was more restless than normal, and he needed to hunt. However, he had been distracted and was struggling to catch anything. He was about to give up when he noticed a familiar shape passing by. He didn't want to scare the scout as he approached, so he greeted, "Good morning. Checking the territory already?"

Tuuwa - 4 years - female - hawk - Hikko omega - time manipulation
crush: Halid - location: camp - tags: open
    She was sitting on a lower branch of a thin tree, watching everyone in the area. For a moment, her eyes flicked up to a familiar shape and... was he looking at her too? Tuuwa quickly glanced away, convincing herself that she did not just make eye contact with the eagle.

Yazmin - 4 years - female - cheetah - Listerna scout - water powers
crush: open - location: territory - tags: Kiki
    She woke up from her sunny spot and stretched until her muscles relaxed. Yazmin trotted out of camp before breaking into a sprint in the territory, her paws covering yards of space. She paused at a large tree to scent the area, noticing a familiar smell and following it. There was Kiki, collecting herbs in peace... for now. "Preparing for another battle?" Yaz sneered with a small snarl over her lips.

Axel - 17 years - male - zebra - Listerna elder - illusion creation
crush: Morri - location: camp - tags: Morri
    He approached the handsome bay horse, who was his fellow elder. Axel neighed gently to him and dipped his head, a small friendly and caring smile on his face. "Good morning, Morri. How are you and Mistty doing today?"

Blair - 5 years - male - tiger - Listerna omega - wisdom
crush: Lei - location: camp - tags: open
    He was settled under the shade of a palm tree, his tail-tip flicking lightly. Despite his composed appearance, Blair's mind was racing with possibilities and statistics. The plan was quickly coming into formation.

Cecelia - 1 year - female - red panda - Listerna young - none yet
    She bounded through camp with her big paws, getting in the way of everyone with her long fluffy tail flying behind her. Cece skidded to a halt beside a flower and began batting at it, rolling over in the sand until it got into her peachy fur.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:02 pm

]Jessie- f- 4 y- wolf maybe dog- Hikko leaders mate- Empathy- mate is Jasper- one pup so far- Tags: family

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous female yawned a bit. The pretty red female was the leaders mate, not the leader. Therefore, she was entitled to a few extra minutes of sleep. The white toed and jawed brown eyed one slept. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved a bit.

Junn- m- 4 mo- wolf maybe hybrid- Hikko young- Fox shift (inherited from mom's dad's mom)- will be homo- Jasper x Jessie- Tags: family

The cuddly and adventurous but anxious and head shy one yawned. The brown pawed and eyed white toed and jawed one was also sleeping. He was but a pup. Therefore he was also allowed to have extra sleep. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved a bit. The black on his back stood out against the red. He made a small sound, curling closer to his mama.

Lunar- m- 4 y- husky mix likely- Hikko scout- light (moonlight like)- homo; Finn- mate- adopted Soleis- Tags: Soleis, Finn

The caring and kind but stubborn and hard headed male yawned. The white muzzled and pawed silver male looked around. Light blue and dark gray eyes landed on his crush, as he heard clicking. He called "Hello Finn," before approaching with a flick of the white tipped tail.

Soleis- f- 4 mo- dingo- Hikko young- weaker light powers- will be bi- adopted by Lunar- Tags: Lunar, Finn

The happy and friendly but loud sound and sudden movement disliking one yawned. Amber eyes glanced arounda moment. The white pawed slightly darker muzzled one hummed. The cute golden female then then twitched slightly darker ears. Her slightly darker tipped tail wagged as she saw Finn. "Finn, Finn!" she barked, but was hushed by Lunar and huffed again...

Bonny- f- 6 y- cat- Listerna scout- Silent steps- asexual- may have offspring with Chico- Tags: Chico

The usually gentle but could-be-agressive female yawned a bit. Blue eyes glanced to her former mate and still best friend. She purred as she nuzzled him, and thought of the brown cat...There'd been a brown cat, Melody, once that they'd both loved. However, she'd vanished one night. The gray cat wondered if she was okay...or not.

The food loving male, who could be cruel, purred at the gray female. He knew she must be thinking of their Melody again...The golden cat shook his head a couple times. Amber eyes looked to Bonny, and he touched her tail with his.

Morri- gelding- 20 y- Listerna elder/council- teleportation- crush on Axel- adopted Mistty- Tags: Mistty, Axel

The calm and surprisingly gentle male with black mane snorted. His white ended black tail flicked, splashy markings standing out. Brown and blue eyes glanced to his daughter, then he jumped a bit. "A-Axel, good morning; we...well, I'm doing fine, don't know about her."

Mistty- mare- 4 y- horse- Listerna spy- mind reading- bi; Phantom and Canter- mate open- no foals yet- Morri adopted her- Tags: Morri, Axel

The loyal good spy huffed a bit as she swished her silver tail fast, basically whipping it. She shook her head and neck, silver mane flying/flopping about. Blue eyes glared at her father...The white snip and legged silver bay said "I want a mate, that's how I'm doing. I'm already four years old!" Of course, she knew she could live twenty five to thirty years out here in the wild, so technically there was still time.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:08 am

Canter - 4yrs - Horse - Loner: Open
Canter moved along trotting closely along the lines of Hikko territory.

Kiki - 5yrs - Tabby Cat - Listerna Healer - Healing: Open
Kiki sighed softly as her peace was ruined by Yazim, her green-gold eyes glaring at the cheetah, "Well if others would stop coming back hurt perhaps I wouldn't have to worry about restocking my herbs." Her tone was dry as she did her best not to somehow anger the cheetah, after all, Kiki was a simple normal-sized tabby cat that could easily be killed if she didn't watch herself.

Halid - 5yrs - Eagle - Hikko Scout - Wind Manipulation: Open
Halid was a bit shocked when Tuuwa looked his way and their eyes locked only for a few moments before she looked away. Something panged in his chest and his feathers ruffled at the discomfort. The first thing on his mind now was, had he done something wrong for her to look away so quickly. The second thing was why would he be so bothered by it, he stretched out his wings wondering if a flight would clear up his mind a bit.

Keela - 4yrs - Hikko Hunter: Open
Keela rested under the first rays of the sun, it warmed her coat and made her feel relaxed. She knew hunting would be needed sometime soon as everyone would want to start the day off with a full belly, but for now, she simply wanted to rest a little longer.

Corvos - 4yrs - Lion - Listerna Spy - Enhanced Speed: Azul
Corvos looked up noticing his leader and smirked, he should have known he would be up there. He head for the ledge Azul stood at making quick work to get up there. "Azul, sorry to bother you while you are in thought, but I just wanted to tell you m plans to get into Hikko."

Azul - 4yrs - Wolf/Dog - Listerna Leader: Corvos
Azul turned, "You have a plan? Do share and it had better be a good one, even though your rank is a spy they have seen you before." he said with a huff. Corvos nodded, "I am aware, but what you don't know is the fact that I spotted my sister within their ranks." He frowned, "Do you plan to betray me for family? If so I will kill you now!" Corvos chuckled, "Never." He said bowing his head to Azul, "Good, then what do you plan to do?" "I plan to use my sister as a way into their ranks, it will be like a sob story of how our parents tore us apart for no reason and how we had been searching for each other for so long until I spotted her. I will make them think I left your tribe to be with my sister once more." Azul wore a look of disgust, "Such a soppy story, but one I am sure they would buy into as long as your sister has been looking for you." Corvos nodded, "I know she has, I ran into her and she practically begged me to run away with her. She didn't care if she had to leave the Hikko Tribe and long as she didn't have to join yours." Azul chuckled, "I take it your sister has a soft heart." Corvos nodded, "She doesn't even know I killed our other brother." Azul grinned, "Perfect leave as soon as you can then."
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:24 am

Jasper - Male - Hikko - Leader - Tags: Jessie, Junn

Jasper was currently curled up next to his lovely mate Jessie, sleeping peacefully for the time being. His nose and ears twitched a bit in his sleep as dreams filled his head. It was nice to be with his family sleeping soundly.

Bonsai - Female - Hikko - Scout - Tags: Viper

Bonsai turned her head to spot a familiar face, relaxing a bit at the sight of her fellow companion and herd member. She nodded her head a bit. “Good morning to you as well! Yeah, I’m just getting an early start I suppose.” she responded, a smile crossing her face. “What are you up to this morning?” she asked, tilting her head to the side curiously.

Serengeti - Male - Listerna - Hunter - Tags

Serengeti awoke from his slumber, doing a downward stretch before shake it out his fur a bit. He yawned and then emerged from his cave, thinking that this could be a good time for an early morning hunt as he looked around and began prowling the territory.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:10 am

Shazi - 3y6m - female - snow leopard - Hikko beta - ice powers
    She watched the others mingling in the camp, smiling softly at them as they passed by. The morning was fairly warm, and Shazi was seated under the shade of a palm tree. She knew she could use her powers to conjure ice to cool herself down, but it was early in the day.

Finn - 5 years - male - Alaskan Malamute - Hikko spy - echolocation
crush: Lunar - location: camp - tags: Lunar, Soleis
    His white, blind eyes glanced around, seeing nothing. However, his ears heard the same familiar paw steps approaching him. "Oh, hi Lunar," Finn replied sheepishly and stopped his clicking noise now that they were in front of him. He turned his large head towards the little dingo below him and smiled at her, wagging his bushy, white tail with excitement. "Hi there, Soleis. How are you today?"

Viper - 3 years - male - mongoose - Hikko hunter - poison/venom immunity
crush: Bonsai - location: territory - tags: Bonsai
    He couldn't help but grin at her response and tilted his head to one side until he realized he was accidentally mimicking her. "Well, I guess an early start is as good as any. I suppose I was thinking the same, although I'll be hunting rather than scouting," Viper replied easily, although he obviously hadn't caught anything yet. He was too busy trying to make conversation with the pretty meerkat on this lovely morning. "Speaking of which, have you noticed anything odd in the territory?"

Tuuwa - 4 years - female - hawk - Hikko omega - time manipulation
crush: Halid - location: camp - tags: open
    She shuffled on the little branch that was her makeshift perch, her body and mind feeling restless. Tuuwa felt trapped, both physically and emotionally. Why was it so hard for her to accept her feelings for Halid?

Yazmin - 4 years - female - cheetah - Listerna scout - water powers
crush: open - location: territory - tags: Kiki
    "Oh, so you think that we're the ones instigating fights with those stupid Hikko animals?" she challenged, fury lighting up in her light blue eyes. Yaz's long tail lashed behind her, and she was having trouble containing her temper. But that wasn't unusual for her.

Axel - 17 years - male - zebra - Listerna elder - illusion creation
crush: Morri - location: camp - tags: Morri, Mistty
    He noticed that Morri was a little jumpy, but he didn't say anything about it and pawed the earth with a front hoof. "I'm glad to hear that you're well," Axel murmured encouragingly and smiled softly at the elder horse. He turned his head to Mistty with a humorous expression and tried to console her about her troubles, although he wasn't sure if it would work for her. "Well, there's always plenty of time. And with that time, the right mate will come around for you. Just a little more patience."

Blair - 5 years - male - tiger - Listerna omega - wisdom
crush: Lei - location: camp - tags: open
    He was settled under the shade of a palm tree, his tail-tip flicking lightly. Despite his composed appearance, Blair's mind was racing with possibilities and statistics. The plan was quickly coming into formation.

Cecelia - 1 year - female - red panda - Listerna young - none yet
    She bounded through camp with her big paws, getting in the way of everyone with her long fluffy tail flying behind her. Cece skidded to a halt beside a flower and began batting at it, rolling over in the sand until it got into her peachy fur.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:41 am

Jessie- f- 4 y- wolf maybe dog- Hikko leaders mate- Empathy- mate is Jasper- one pup so far- Tags: family

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous female stretched out. The pretty red female with white toed and jaw hummed a small sound. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved a bit. The brown eyes remained shut, but she moved her paws a bit.

The cuddly and adventurous but anxious and head shy one yawned. The brown pawed and eyed white toed and jawed one whined...He moved around a bit as she stretched out. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved a bit.

Lunar- m- 4 y- husky mix likely- Hikko scout- light (moonlight like)- homo; Finn- mate- adopted Soleis- Tags: Soleis, Finn

The caring and kind but stubborn and hard headed male yawned. The white muzzled and pawed silver male looked around. Light blue and dark gray eyes glanced to the other male again. The white tipped tail flicked, and he asked "Have you...eaten yet today? We just came back from scouting. She wouldn't stop bothering me...so I took her along. I really hope I don't get in trouble for that," he sighed. He didn't think he would, but he had no idea, so he hoped not.

Soleis- f- 4 mo- dingo- Hikko young- weaker light powers- will be bi- adopted by Lunar- Tags: Lunar, Finn

The happy and friendly but loud sound and sudden movement disliking one yawned. Amber eyes glanced arounda moment. The white pawed slightly darker muzzled one smiled. The cute golden female then twitched slightly darker ears. Her slightly darker tipped tail wagged as she said "Good! I'm doing good today," she said.

The usually gentle but could-be-agressive female yawned a bit. Blue eyes glanced to her former mate and still best friend. She purred as she nuzzled him, and thought of the brown cat...There'd been a brown cat, Melody, once that they'd both loved. However, she'd vanished one night. The gray cat wondered if she was okay...or not.

The food loving male, who could be cruel, purred at the gray female. He knew she must be thinking of their Melody again...The golden cat shook his head a couple times. Amber eyes looked to Bonny, and he touched her tail with his.

Melody- f- 6 y- cat- loner for now- little brown dog shift- son and daughter maybe- Tags: Henrik
Description:
Brown kitty with pretty eyes.

Henrik- m- 3 y- cat- loner for now- bat shift- Chico x Melody- might be neutered might not- Tags: Melody
Description:
Golden kitty with brown ears and tail tip and pretty eyes.

Morri- gelding- 20 y- Listerna elder/council- teleportation- crush on Axel- adopted Mistty- Tags: Mistty, Axel

The calm and surprisingly gentle male with black mane snorted. His white ended black tail flicked, splashy markings standing out. Brown and blue eyes glanced to his crush, then his daughter. He snorted and shook his head a bit. He then said "You'll have a mate someday, you're beautiful after all." Catering to his daughter's desires, or rather his own love of her. He then looked to Axel, and stepped closer. He nuzzled the zebra, and said "Speaking of love..." but then trailed off. He was so old, this shouldn't be so hard! Yet for some reason, he'd trailed off there.

Mistty- mare- 4 y- horse- Listerna spy- mind reading- bi; Phantom and Canter- mate open- no foals yet- Morri adopted her- Tags: Morri, Axel

The loyal good spy swished her silver tail some more. Blue eyes glanced to her father, than to the elderly zebra. The white snip and legged silver bay smiled. "Thank you," she said to Axel, then glanced to her father and nodded as he spoke. She watched as he stepped closer to the zebra. She watched him reach out to and nuzzle the zebra then. He started to speak, but then he trailed off...and she snorted. "My dad likes you, like a lot!" she whinnies, then ran off.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me