The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby Tordier » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:05 am

Libitina
╔═════╗

SwampPack
Hunter
2.5 Years
Straight
With Elysium

╚═════╝

Noting Elysium's approach, Libitina backed up to create space for them, as as not to accidentally trap her packmate in their own den. Libitina cocked her head slightly, considering the offer to hunt together. In the brief moment of silence, her face showed an expression of open-ness, transformed into optimistic conviction. It really did sound like a nice idea, to have some company. Maybe the two wolves could even learn from one another. Libitina was excellent at fishing: an unusual skill, but not terribly proficient at killing other types of prey. Clearly Elysium could at least catch a jackrabbit or two, which was something Libitina recognized as being a useful skill for her to master as well. Of course, having a friend along would be an advantage in its own right.
"Great idea! It looks like you just came back, so you probably want to rest a bit before heading out again. Want to meet up later, then?"
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:23 pm

Izumi - They/Them - Valleypack - Hunter - 3y/o - Playful, Teasing Mess - Tags; Open

The small wolf found themselves digging up whatever bugs and plants they could find in a piece of dirt they poured water on. They were planning on shoving worms and such in nests, and let a smirk show on their plotting, mischievous face. Harmless, sure, but Izumi was extra excited to see shrieks from their unsuspecting victims. Shizuka was especially scared of bugs, Izumi had collected. They were sure that this time around, they would get Shizuka to snap, yelling at them with no holding back. They always wanted to see the calm and soft wolf break, snapping into a violent rage. Izumi had seen many, many angry faces so far, but one they had never grasped, was the tall, gray, stupid wolf. Of course Izumi could never seriously call Shizuka stupid, even they knew the canine's eyes never slipped up on anything. They wanted to see that soothing gaze turn into pure hatred. It would be funny.

Shizuka - He/Him - Valleypack - Hunter - 4y/o - Anxious & Quiet yet Observing - Tags; Open

Shizuka started off by letting out a small yawn. He kept himself distant, laying down with his golden eyes darting around in both anxiety and out of pure instinct. He had always had to be aware of every little thing around him, whether it be a leaf blowing from afar, or the sound of a bird perching on the soft grass around him. He couldn't let his guard down, especially now that he had a pest following him around. Izumi was annoying at best, but he wouldn't let his guard down, that's what he was taught. The smaller wolf made him eager to keep up his distant and shy act, unable to let out even a growl. Simply because Izumi wanted him to, he wouldn't let so much as a glare strike the little one. He would remain calm. He lost himself in his thoughts, but his usual aura of distrust while gazing around him wouldn't leave.

Rei - She/Her - Swamppack - Medic - 4y/o - Rude, Snappy & Bored - Tags; Open

As usual, Rei was complaining. She always complained after all, she doubted she would recognizable without her constant groans of displeasure. She would voice her discomforts constantly, so much so that she was a chore to be around. She didn't mind being left alone to her own business because of this, though. She never bothered to understand why wolves would ever interact with each other for any reason other than pups or fights. Pleasantries were a thought she never bothered to ponder on. Friendly banters were something she rarely had, the last time she was able to, was when she met up with Shizuka, but the wolf quickly bored her. He simply went along with whatever she said, and it was boring her quick. Her paws skillfully separated herbs and leaves, trying to find the biggest ones to aid in stopping bleeding. Despite being a pain to be around, she knew her stuff.

Anri - He/Him - Swamppack - Crafter - 6y/o - Adventurous, Talks to Much™ - Tags; Open

He excitedly recalled his stories to whoever was listening, his body moving to show his adventures more realistically, paw movements to exaggerate his experiences. He didn't get all these scars for nothing! They all had a different story, but if you ever bothered to ask about them, he would go on for hours. Eventually, the wolf he was talking to wander off, leaving him alone in wait to bother someone else. Anyone that would listen to him would do. He was a little bored of the setting, used to wandering alone with no goal in mind other than to find his sister. He never did find her, but he wouldn't stop searching, even now that he's settled down. Anri drew little symbols or birds into the mud, or any little thing from his journeys. He did this to tempt people into asking about them, just so he could ramble on about himself excitedly, but he would never admit to that. Besides, he found this activity a little fun pass time that he probably wouldn't quit anytime soon.
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:36 am

𝕰𝖑𝖞𝖘𝖎𝖚𝖒

𝕾𝖜𝖆𝖒𝖕 𝕻𝖆𝖈𝖐𝕳𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞/𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖒

Elysium smiled, "Sure, maybe just after sun-high? It is still...um.... whats the word?" Elysium stopped for a moment trying to find the right word for 'a lot' "Oh yeah! Very! It is still very early in the morning." The dark-furred wolf looked down and blushed, clearly embarrassed at themselves forgetting a simple word like 'very'. With that said and done, Elysium stood up on all paws and trotted out of the den, flashing a toothy smile at Libitina as they past by. They walked towards a hemlock that was close by and sat down underneath the needles. Elysium still has not gotten used to the sun after all the time they spent here. It was always cloudy and rainy in Russia. The sun coming out was like a holiday. They glanced up and saw two little chickadees sitting on a branch together, they smiled at the pair, they always loved birds. They spotted an off-white tail poking out of a den 'Must be Nicolai' They thought. Elysium has been meaning to talk to him, they are both from Russia and he has been here longer than Elysium. Maybe he would help.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:01 am

Birch
3 Years Old | Female | Crafter | ValleyPack | Tags: open / Encouraged| Location: Hidden Stream

Birch walked down a long empty path, leading down to her favorite stream. It was hidden behind some overgrown thorn patches, which she tried to tend to at least once a week.

Birch twisted her small build through the thorns. She tried to avoid getting thorns in her fur, but it seemed inevitable.
She took a deep breath, taking in the new set of scents. Birch sat down close to the stream, dropping her paws in the water. She slowly shut her eyes, taking a short nap.

Frost
Swamppack | Hunter | Male | Location: Camp; Den| Mentions: Open / Encouraged

Frost finally made it back into camp. He dragged the elk over too the fresh-kill pile. He took a breath, then was quickly back on his feet. Frost began walking back towards his den for a bit.
When he got there, he attempted to make his den more comfortable. Frost dug a hole in the corner edge of his cave, wide enough for him to sleep in. He dug up some moss outside of his den, and planted it in the hole.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:26 am

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: Camp | tags: Open/encouraged.
The large wolf sat in the camp near a smaller tree. "Nice day out I suppose" He grumble, slightly annoyed as usually.
Last edited by QueerChaos on Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:19 pm

R I V E R

Single / she // her / walking around / huntress

River opened her blue eyes to the sun baring down on her, with a huff she rose to her paws. A quick arch of her back to stretch and she was ready for her afternoon. The soft breeze blew through her fur, she shook her head. Raising her head towards the sky she inhaled deeply. Catching the scent of her pack - mates she shrugged. They were probably out walking the territory or hunting. River quietly padded in the direction of the other wolves - considering socializing, but on the other hand hunting solo didn’t seem to bad either.

B L A Z E

Single / he // him / grumpy - as always / hunter

Blaze crouched, his eyes almost laser focused on a small brown rabbit. The brute flicked his tail softly, rising it off of the ground. A slight inhale and he leapt towards the poor creature. In one swift bite to the neck the rabbit sat in his jaws lifeless. Blaze dropped the body at his paws and touched his nose to the rabbit “thank you.” He muttered before picking it back up and carefully begging his trek back to his den. His other pack mates were around somewhere. He figured he better store the rabbit in his den to prevent one of them trying to ask for some. Muttering to himself he picked up his pace a little. Careful to not make much sound.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:50 am

Birch
3 Years Old | Female | Crafter | ValleyPack | Tags: open / Encouraged| Location: Hidden Stream

Birch slept for a while, stretching her legs when she awoke. She took in the surrounding scents once again. There was a smell that she didn't quite recognize. Birch followed this scent for a few minutes, once she got close enough to it, she heard buzzing. There was a beehive built inside of a hedge.

She clawed at the beehive for a moment. Honeybees danced angrily around her. She pulled a small chunk of honeycomb from the hive. Birch sat back down, eating the chunk of honeycomb. She rinsed her honey-soaked paws and face, then made her way back to the entrance of the stream. She twisted her body back through the thornbushes, padding back towards camp.

Frost
Swamppack | Hunter | Male | Location: Camp; Den| Mentions: Open / Encouraged

Frost walked in a circle, sitting down in his bed. He peeked outside of his den. He could smell the rest of his packmates, but none of them were close to him. Frost decided he would go hunting once again. He made his way into the woods, ready to go after the first prey-like scent he caught.

Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:23 am

R I V E R

Single / she // her / walking around / huntress

River flicked her tail softly, her head raised up once again. Scenting the air she shook her head. “Nothing.” As per usual. Nothing was outside mid-day. She growled at herself - why even try? The tan she walked slowly over towards the stream. Ducking under a bramble she scraped her flank softly and a small tuft of fur was pulled. She winced softly and then continued making her trek to the stream.. Finally reaching her destination she placed a paw in the cool water. She felt at peace here. Content she sat down her paws in the water.

B L A Z E

Blaze tore the rabbit limb from limp, savoring the taste and enjoying his time alone. A soft smile crept to his muzzle, he liked being alone. He enjoyed not catering to others - which was ironic he thought since he hunts for his pack. After licking the drying rabbit blood off his paws, Blaze shirked and nestled further into his nest. His eyes drawn to the open spot next to him , it wasn’t housed by anyone. In all irony he did want a mate , at least someone he could tolerate .
[/quote]

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:23 am

QueerChaos wrote:Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: Camp | tags: Open/encouraged.
The large wolf sat in the camp near a smaller tree. "Nice day out I suppose" He grumble, slightly annoyed as usually.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:32 am

B L A Z E

Blaze shook his head and slowly rose to his paws, the large , black brute walked out of the darkness of his den. His green audits flickering. “Nice day I suppose” he heard from a voice behind him. Turning his head slowly to the side he saw a glimpse of the pack’s medic - Ghost. To not be completely rude Blaze turned fully offering a dip of his head “yes, it’s been fairly decent this afternoon.” He replied softly.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups