━━ π„π­πžπ«π§πšπ₯ π–π’π§π­πžπ« β–Έ 𝐚 𝐰𝐨π₯𝐟 𝐫𝐩

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ━━ π„π­πžπ«π§πšπ₯ π–π’π§π­πžπ« β–Έ 𝐚 𝐰𝐨π₯𝐟 𝐫𝐩

Postby HolidayDemon » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:03 pm

Draven
Female/ 7 years/ camp/ warrior

Draven yawns, waking up from a dreamless sleep. she never had dreamed before. shaking herself awake, she padded out into the camp. She inhales the crisp winter (?) air, relishing the way it tingles, all the way down into her chest. she looks around the camp, not seeing any tasks needing help. there really isn't anything to do except for training, and her muscles already ache from training all day and night yesterday. then, noticing the lack of prey in the camp. maybe she should go hunt. right now, with many shadows, draven blends in perfectly. the black she-wolf grins and melts into the shadows.
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
,x,xImage
β•”xxxxxxxxxxxβ•—
Call me Dark!
Digital Artist
On mouse
Nice People:
NY_UnicornX
KestreltheFireCat
Send over a trade!
Tarus - Lawful Evil

β•šxxxxxxxxxxxxx╝

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
xxxx❝ The wolf doesn't lose sleep over
xxxxxxxxthe opinion of the sheep . ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxx - unknown

β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β•”xxxx,xxxxxxxβ•—
,x Aromantic
,xShe/They/It

β•šxxxxxxxxxxx╝
β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–°
link β€’ link β€’ credit
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
HolidayDemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coastal Coyote » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:38 pm

Dark ears twitched at the sounds of wolves waking around him. Camp was finally joining him in the world of the waking, where Vagabond had been waiting patiently for hours. He didn’t make a show of it, staying still as each wolf woke and stepped out into the warmth that slowly stretched across the valley in the early morning. Or, warmth by their standards. He hadn’t been around during the supposed time before this winter, but apparently it could get much warmer. Silence returned again and he lay in it a moment longer before stretching limbs out, paws flexing, shoulders rolling backward and lifting off the ground. A few long strides and he was out in the morning warmth from the cooler space that they called the den. It could be warmer than the outside air when a storm was raging and they all huddled in together. But the force that they kept calling β€œlight” that gave warmth didn’t seem to ever reach the den. It wasn’t open to the sky the same way the rest of the area was. There were these enclosed spaces for each of the groups, but most of the space they occupied their time with was open to elements. His assigned den was for warriors, which he found tragically laughable.

More of their pack could be heard joining them in the warmth, though there wasn’t much chatter. There used to be. You didn’t have to be alive before the winter began to remember that the pack used to be more at ease. This latest attack really did a number on their morale. Understandably so. He hoped, rather than believed, that they might come out of this stronger. At least he could do whatever possible to make himself more useful. Not an easy feat when you’re a warrior born without any sight. But no one was perfect, so there’s that.

Hazy blue-grey eyes set straight ahead while he listened for the movement of the pack, trying to think of the best course action. So far they had chosen silence, and he really hated to break it. As much as he wanted to get things moving, he decided to wait, as the others seemed to be doing, for their Alpha to surface. He heard the tell tale movements of their leader much earlier than the others woke, which tended to be his pattern. No wonder. If anyone was affected by the attacks, it had to be Leonidas.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Coastal Coyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:18 am

FAWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
rank: [medic]xxxage: [three years, one month] xxxgender: [female] xxxlocation: [medic's den] xxxtags: [wren] xxx

The winter's morning air was brisk and chilly, to such a degree that Fawn was highly contemplating whether or not she should stay in her warm bed for a few extra minutes. There was no denying the fact that her fur had gotten quite thick due to the seemingly never-ending winter weather, but she felt as though on days like today, it still had little effect. She tucked her nose in between her paws, squeezing her eyes shut. It was a rather weak attempt to fall back to sleep, and it seemed Mother Nature knew it, too. The wind picked up and ruffled her fur, as if tugging on it, desperate to get the she-wolf up and onto her paws. Sighing quietly, Fawn hesitated another second or two, then reluctantly got to her paws, shaking out her already-messy fur. She wasn't the type to roll around whilst sleeping, but given the cheekiness of the wind that particular morning, it surely looked like she had taken quite the tumble. Shaking her head ever-so-slightly, Fawn took a seat, then groomed out her fur. Although her physical appearance wasn't something she always strived to perfect, Fawn knew her duty as a Medic was rather serious, and she aimed to look at least semi-professional. Ruffled fur didn't make the cut.

She departed the small corner of the den a few moments later. Her milk chocolate eyes were quick to scope out Wren, the slightly older Medic. The other she-wolf was gazing up ahead, and Fawn followed her gaze. Her gaze settled on their stacks of herbs. Although from where Fawn was standing, she wasn't able to easily pick out what was well-stocked and what was not, given the rigid position Wren found herself in, Fawn assumed they would need to set out and about. She limped over to her fellow Medic, dipping her head once she was in sight.

"Good morning, Wren," she greeted contentedly. Now that she was closer, Fawn allowed herself to take yet another glimpse at their piles. Yes, they were most certainly low on a few things, weren't they? It was getting more and more difficult to find a decent amount, given the cold temperatures. But they managed. "Should we head out this morning? Maybe bring a Warrior with us, just in case?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THEO
rank: [hunter]xxxage: [four years, nine months] xxxgender: [male] xxxlocation: [camp] xxxtags: [morrΓ­gan] xxx

Theo had been up since before the sun itself had risen. His soil-brown eyes had been gazing off blindly into the dark den, vision occasionally blurring as he drifted in and out of consciousness. A million thoughts swirled in his mind, yet, for the most part, Theo had troubles picking out one in particular to focus on. He felt off. There was no other word to describe it. He didn't feel sick, but he could tell something was troubling him. Perhaps it had just simply been because of the wicked weather they'd received lately. Theo had been born into ice and snow, as had almost everyone else in the pack, but the past few days, the wind had been nearly unbearable. His superstitious mind had immediately put that with the snowy beasts that lurked in and out of the forest's shadows. Of course they had nothing to do with the weather, but he still couldn't shake it. He'd never encountered one in person, but he knew some of the other wolves in his pack had, and that was troublesome. It was only a matter of time before another attack occured.

That thought sent a chill even sharper than the wind down his spine.

Figuring it was time to get up and going, Theo rose to his paws, giving his coat a lazy, half-hearted shake before removing himself from the warm den. The sun was bright against the thick layer of snow, and he squinted for a few seconds, blinking rapidly to adjust to the light. His eyes skimmed over the campgrounds. Leonidas was nowhere to be found, and that was somewhat worrisome. Though Theo knew the wolf kept a lot to himself, and had many moments in his own thoughts, seeing the pack without a dominant member was a bit unsettling. Up ahead, it seemed one of the Warriors, MorrΓ­gan, had spotted the Alpha's disappearance, too. Theo decided not to call about a patrol for an extra few minutes. It wasn't his official duty, but he liked a fresh, early start.

"MorrΓ­gan," he greeted with a nod of his head, sliding up to her side. He gave them a decent amount of distance, especially seeing how the she-wolf could be a bit unpredictable from time-to-time. He decided not to mention anything about the Alpha, or the beasts, or anything else. "I hope your sleep was well?"
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HolidayDemon » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:47 pm

Draven
Female/ 7 years/ forest/ warrior/ mentions Leonidas

Draven hiss lightly in anger as she stalks the woods under the cover of the shadows. she then reminded herself to keep her emotions flat and under control. the she- wolf was pretty sure that her hunting skills were up to par. it was just that the amount of prey in the forest was dwindling fast. the wind seemed to blowing louder as she decided to try again at hunting.that was rather worrisome. alpha had been gone when she had left, and she wasn't sure if he would make it home safely. the iceclaws needed morale, and losing their alpha wouldn't help that. draven reminded herself that the alpha was capable of taking care of himself. what if a snowbeast caught him out there though... shaking herself free of the depressing train of thought, she wonders if she should head back or not. the logical part of her tells her to keep hunting, that there were often gales, and that this was more likely to be a gale than a storm. however, her gut instinct tells her to get back to camp as fast as her paws will carry her. just once, the logical she- wolf listens to her gut instinct, and decideds to head back. it would be slightly annoying to go back without any prey, but that couldn't be helped. with a swish of her tail, draven disappears into the shadows, heading home.
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
,x,xImage
β•”xxxxxxxxxxxβ•—
Call me Dark!
Digital Artist
On mouse
Nice People:
NY_UnicornX
KestreltheFireCat
Send over a trade!
Tarus - Lawful Evil

β•šxxxxxxxxxxxxx╝

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
xxxx❝ The wolf doesn't lose sleep over
xxxxxxxxthe opinion of the sheep . ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxx - unknown

β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β•”xxxx,xxxxxxxβ•—
,x Aromantic
,xShe/They/It

β•šxxxxxxxxxxx╝
β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–°
link β€’ link β€’ credit
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
HolidayDemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:35 am

Huron - Male - Hunter - 3 years 7 months - Tagged;; Open

xxxHuron shivered himself awake, feeling that familiar twinge of cold that crept beneath his fur. The thick-furred wolf tucked his nose further into his tail, reluctant to rise, though knew he had to soon. Just a few more moments of shut-eye couldn't hurt, he could tack onto a patrol as it was leaving. He certainly wouldn't be going out alone, he wasn't as stupid as some wolves here. His breathing steadied itself as he grew warmer, already mourning the loss of heat despite not rising yet. Finally, he pulled himself up to his paws and stretched out, his jaws parting into a wide yawn, before lumbering out of the den.

Spider - Female - Warrior - 2 years 3 months - Tagged;; Open

xxxSpider, on the other hand, didn't know what to do with all her energy. From the moment she had opened her eyes, she had been wide awake. The spindly she-wolf streaked out of her den nary a moment after rising and bounded through the snow in the camp, not minding at all how the cold clung to her black coat. The white flakes were quite the stark difference, but her constant moving and producing heat melted them almost upon impact.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hound 2 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:45 pm

AMBRUS.
male | 13-14 yrs | elder | large, silver and scarred
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; solana tagged; solana location; camp

Ambrus awoke with a fit of whimpers. Even though he slept in a den, the freezing cold had still managed to penetrate the wolf's joints and seep into his ligaments. This consequently did little good for Ambrus's nightmares: he dreamt of flashing fangs, mournful howls, and the day the valley fell beneath a never-ending, icy blanket of gray. He, and what was once the proud Direguard, lost countless lives in the ensuing famine.

The wispy visions slowly melted away as Ambrus opened his eyes. He blinked, momentarily disoriented. Had the sun already risen? His back and legs ached; Ambrus hardly felt as though he had slept a wink. With as heaving as a sigh a wolf could heave, Ambrus carefully hoisted himself up onto his paws. He then shook out the mats and stray clumps of snow that bedeviled his silver fur. As an elder, Ambrus firmly believed his pack would continue to need him. It was true that he was no longer possessed the same stamina and strength his younger, Warrior self had, but his duty nevertheless remained to the Iceclaws.

The battle-scarred wolf padded out of the Elders' den and joined Solana's side. Ambrus then quickly surveyed the camp's periphery, his titian eyes vigilant and sweeping. "Though our valley has changed, it seems as though the sunrises never do." Ambrus spoke slowly and wistfully. "Every day is a new beginning... even after all of this, somehow. Don't you think, Solana?" He knew that Solana had been one of the Wildhearted. More importantly, she was one of the few wolves within the pack that had seen the valley when it was still lush.
Last edited by Hound 2 on Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hound 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadCorvids » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:34 pm

B E L L A D O N A

female | 5 years | warrior | brown-grey she-wolf
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

mentions: Spider; Open

Belladona felt the wind shift in her fur. It was common that the Warrior would make it out into the fresh air before anybody else in the mornings. She blinked her ever-shifting brown optics as she turned her head towards Ambrun's voice. The silver wolf had finally awoken. Belladona felt as though he was a very nice fatherly figure, seeing as she never had one. She let out a sigh and opened her eyes again.

Belladona heaved herself to her haunches. She had never seen the lushness of the valley, but had heard tales of it, and the Wildhearts and Direguard. The strangely colored wolf stood, feeling slightly useless with the lack of a trainee. She looked over towards the wolf bounding through the snow. "It's a nice morning Spider." She murmured softly, in her strangely emotionless voice.
DeadCorvids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:05 am

THEO
rank: [hunter]xxxage: [four years, nine months] xxxgender: [male] xxxlocation: [camp] xxxmentions/tags: [leonidas/morrΓ­gan] xxx

It had only taken a second or two for MorrΓ­gan to acknowledge Theo, much to his delight. The she-wolf was most likely browsing through her files of thoughts, given the pensive look on her face, so, in all honesty, Theo wouldn't have been surprised if it took extra long for her to realize his appearance. Her words had a neutral tone to them, as did her expression. Not too enthusiastic, yet not too dull, either. That seemed to be the entire vibe of the camp lately. Still, he flicked his ears and a somewhat playful look crossed over his own features as he echoed in response, "As good as one can manage." Truth be told, the Warrior looked as tired as Theo felt, though he wasn't sure if that was because it was still fairly early, or if it was indeed because she was battling rough nights, much like himself.

Movement caught his attention, and Theo peered over MorrΓ­gan's head, visibly relieved upon noticing that the shadowy figure belonged to their Alpha. He nodded towards the large male once, the most of his attention still directed towards MorrΓ­gan. "It seems like he has made a reappearance," he commented, allowing his eyes to linger for an extra second before returning to the dark she-wolf. "And I suppose that means our day officially begins. Are you interesting in accompanying a hunting patrol? I'll go ask Alpha if we can get a head-start on that."
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby throwaway7u3879342 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:41 am

Dante
Male| 5 years | warrior | Dirty-Blonde and White Wolf

Tags: N/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dante sat down, the cold made him shiver, but not too much. He stared at the other wolves around him, not giving too much time to join in any "boring" conversations as small talk was a waste for him... His ears flicked around, ear-wigging on any gossip that could've sparked his interest, yet, he couldn't find anything too interesting other then his pack mates talking about the valley and how beautiful it use to be. It did spark his interest, yet he pondered what was really out there.
Quitting
throwaway7u3879342

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunbeargirl » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:05 pm

π•Šπ•™π• π•₯𝕒
Tall, dark brown wolf with white belly/paws and orange/yellow eyes.
Male ◍ 4 years ◍ Warrior ◍ Location: Camp ◍ Tags: AKARI, <OPEN> (maybe he can go with the medics?)

----Shota sat just outside the warriors' den, silently contemplating the nightmare that had awoken him out of a restless night's sleep half an hour earlier. Once again he'd dreamt of the day his family had been slaughtered a little over a year ago. That day, a patrol had just returned with no news of any danger, so his parents had decided to take their most recent litter of pups, who had just reached two months of age, on a short excursion to the nearest stream outside the camp. Shota and his only littermate, Rex, had gone with them and walked behind the group, keeping their eyes out for any trouble.
----The two brothers started having their own side conversation and were beginning to trail a bit behind their family as they reached the stream when━seemingly out of nowhere━an icebeast appeared. Its first victim was their mother, Una; it grabbed her in its massive jaws, chomped down hard, and threw her at a nearby tree. Rex reacted instantly, charging forward at the beast without fear, only to be swatted to the side like a fly. Their father, Stone, yelled at the four small pups to flee for their lives, picking up the smallest one, Akari, by the scruff and tossing her back to the top of the small slope. He was nudging the rest of the pups along when the beast knocked him to the ground and pinned him down. He snarled and snapped at the monster as the three pups stumbled up the slope, but it was too late.
----Shota had followed very shortly after Rex and had seen his brother be swatted aside, regain his footing, and rush over to their mother, who had not moved since she'd landed. Immediately after discovering that Una was unconscious, Rex had leapt at the beast as it tore into their father, only to be met with sharp teeth and a rapid end. Shota had charged forward and managed to grab Akari by the scruff as the beast trampled her littermates and latched his jaws onto Akari's right hind leg. At this point, though, Shota wasn't about to let go. He heard a deafening crunch followed by a shrill cry, but suddenly the force that had been pulling Akari away from him vanished, so he turned and started running with all his might back toward camp. A heavy paw slashed across his shoulders and he staggered briefly, but since Akari was safe in his grip he continued running, numb to his own pain. He ran all the more quickly when he realised she was dangling limply now, hoping that she'd only passed out from shock...
----Shota blinked back to the present when he felt a small body lean against his shoulder. Akari grinned up at him with sparkling eyes, joyful as ever, innocently oblivious to the memories that continued to haunt him on a regular basis. Memories that she was too young to remember or had forgotten due to the trauma of it all. The majority of Shota's recurring nightmare is always a blur of red and white while he just stands there, a frozen bystander forced to watch his family die repeatedly. Every time he awakens from it, though, the memories of that day are as vivid as the day itself was.

π”Έπ•œπ•’π•£π•š
Small, 3-legged greyish-white she-wolf with light blue eyes.
Female ◍ 1 year 4 months ◍ Trainee ◍ Location: Camp ◍ Tags: SHOTA, DOVE

----Akari leapt to her feet as soon as the sun touched her nose and woke her from her sleep. She trotted outside and spotted Shota sitting outside the warriors' den. She rushed over to him and sat right next to him and leaned against his shoulder. He blinked out of his thoughts and looked down at her, a warmth touching his eyes even though his facial expression remained stoic. Akari smiled at her brother and greeted him excitedly. "G'morning, Shotaaa! I had the craziest dream last night! I was surrounded by a bunch of rabbits who were all as big as me, and then they turned into trees, and then I was flying over the whole valley, and then..." She furrowed her brow, trying to recall her dream. "Then I forget what happened. But it was really fun!"
----A slight smile lifted the corners of his mouth as he said, "Sounds exciting."
----"It was!" she replied, then looked around the camp clearing. "Oh, look! There's Dove! Time to start my traininggg!" she said, grinning at Shota again. As she stood to her feet, she enthusiastically added, "Just watch; someday I'll be the best hunter there ever was!" With that, she hopped over to her mentor, not stumbling even once.
----A year had made Akari quite nimble despite her missing hind leg. She could barely remember ever feeling any pain in that leg, even though the medics told her she almost died from blood loss when it first happened. Out of sheer curiosity, Akari had bothered Shota to tell her about it numerous times in the past, but he always refused to talk about it, so she stopped asking a few months ago. Maybe someday he'll tell me, she thought as she reached Dove, who had just walked away from Dakota. "Hi, Dove!" she greeted brightly. "What are we doing for training today?"
ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
Hi! Call me Sunny! β˜€οΈ My deviantART account is Sunbeargirl, too! ^^
My dream pet is the 2014 PPS White Cat-Dragon.🐲 Rats make lovely pets. πŸ€ I'm a Christian! ✝
Please TRADE with me! 😁 I've been on here for years, so I have old pets available. :>
🐈 My WL is every pet I don't have yet. πŸ•
ImageImage
Meet Streamsong and Flamespots!

Honestly, these cats stay in my signature because I've had them forever and I don't know where else to put them. They were made by ~SilverTabbyCat~.
Click my dragons? Image ❀
ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ΒΈΒΈβ™«Β·Β―Β·β™ͺ¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
Sunbeargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me