Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:34 pm

A variety of animals live on Mount Olympus. Deer, boar, foxes...but none are as unique as the wolves. A single wolf pack resides in the Mountain, and they are unlike any other. These wolves are watched over by the twelve Olympian gods and have been blessed with their powers. The wolves use their unique powers to defend and provide for their pack. With few enemies and plenty of prey, the wolves lived in peace for a long time.

Wolves are not the only special creatures, however. Monsters of all shapes and sizes...dragons, manticores, harpies, and more, have appeared on the mountain. They used to be uncommon and the wolves were always able to drive them away, but the monsters have been increasing in number. More and more have been appearing on Mount Olympus, stealing prey and attacking wolves in their own territory. The wolves asked the gods for help, but the gods did not respond. Mount Olympus is no longer a safe haven for wolves. Without their gods to guide them, the wolves must find a way to to stop the monsters on their own.
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:39 pm

1. All CS rules apply.
    2. Try to be active. It's okay if you are busy from time to time, but please let me know if you won't be able to post for awhile.
    3. Do not post on the rp thread until your forms have been accepted. Post all forms and keep all OOC on the discussion thread please!
    4. Drama is encouraged! If you have any ideas for drama, feel free to send me a message!
    5. No powerplaying, godmodding, mary sues, ect.
    6. Only wolves, no wolfdog hybrids
    7. Fade to black when necessary
    8. At least a few lines per post, no one-liners. Try to give people enough to work with
    9. There are no limits on characters, you may have as many as you like as long as you can handle them all!
    10. Lgbt+ wolves are welcome!
    11. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Powers

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:39 pm

When a wolf turns one year old, they gain their powers and begin their training to become either a warrior or a hunter. One of the twelve gods will come to them in a dream and bless them. Almost all wolves experience this, but very rarely there will be a wolf who never has this dream, and will not receive powers. It is unknown why this occurs.

Zeus: Wolves blessed by Zeus can generate and control lightning and wind. Very powerful ones can even make storms.
    Hera: Hera rarely blesses wolves, so a wolf with her powers is extremely rare. A wolf blessed by Hera has the power of bond manipulation. They can change the way wolves feel about each other, for example, they can make two wolves love each other, hate each other, etc.
    Poseidon: Wolves blessed by Poseidon cannot create water out of thin air, but can control water that is available. They are excellent swimmers and can breathe under water.
    Demeter: Wolves blessed by Demeter can create and control plants of any kind.
    Athena: Wolves blessed by Athena may not have superpowers like much of the pack, but are the most intelligent in the pack and the best strategists. They can come up with solutions and strategies in seconds.
    Apollo: Wolves of Apollo are healers. They can heal wounds but cannot cure illnesses. Their howls are the most beautiful in the pack. Some will get visions and prophecies from the gods.
    Artemis: Another rare one. Wolves blessed by Artemis are given supreme strength and speed, though are not quite as strong or swift as Ares or Hermes wolves. They can communicate with animals other than wolves and are immortal in a sense. They stop aging once they reach four years old and cannot die from old age or illness, but can be killed.
    Ares: Wolves of Ares are blessed with supreme strength and stamina. Their bodies are tough as nails and difficult to damage.
    Aphrodite: Wolves blessed by Aphrodite are the most gorgeous wolves in the pack. They are born beautiful, but can change the way they look if they wish. They are capable of charming others into doing what they want, though the strength of their charm varies. Some wolves can make even the most resistant wolf bow down to their will, while others can’t charm at all.
    Hephaestus: Wolves blessed by Hephaestus are strong, hardy wolves that can manipulate both fire and earth.
    Hermes: Wolves blessed by Hermes are extremely swift and are the fastest moving wolves in the entire pack. They are very stealthy and excellent hunters and thieves as their movements are completely silent, making it easy for them to sneak.
    Hades: Wolves blessed by Hades are necromancers in a sense. They cannot bring back the dead, but can raise and control bones and corpses. They can also sense the life force of others, making sneaking up on them difficult.
    Dionysus: Wolves blessed by Dionysus are capable of creating and controlling plant vines. They can also conjure up illusions and hallucinations to confuse their prey and enemies, or sometimes to just play pranks.
    Hestia: Like the wolves of Apollo, these wolves can heal wounds, but not illness. They are also capable of fire manipulation.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Pack

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:41 pm

name | age | blessed by | username

Alphas (2/2)
    Kvothe | 4 years | Aphrodite | Blumenkranz
    Fierra | 3.5 years | Aphrodite | Furrydogs12

Betas (2/2)
    Mira | 2 years | Athena | LunaClaw
    Lorra | 2 years | Aphrodite | SpiritStar3

Healer (1/1)
    Saera | 4 years | Apollo | azhefa.

Warriors (6/∞)
    Vata | 3 years | Hades | Rae'tia
    Goros | 3 years | Apollo | Rae'tia
    Karter | 3 years | Artemis | sunhorse99
    Anzi | 3 years | Poseidon | wildsight
    Danea | 4 years | Hephaestus | Keesa
    Valentine | 3 years | Ares | wishingforawonder

Hunters (6/∞)
    Sylvia | 4 years | Unblessed | Blumenkranz
    Luka | 4 years | Hermes | SpiritStar3
    Melan | 2 years | Zeus | Furrydogs12
    Kassandra | 4 years | Aphrodite | sunhorse99
    Veltra | 2 years | Demeter | wildsight
    Zagreus | 3 years | Hades | Keesa

Pups (6/∞)
    Kayauk | 3 months | Unblessed | Rae'tia
    Lo | 4 months | Unblessed | SpiritStar3
    Livius | 4 months | Unblessed | SpiritStar3
    Ruri | 3 months | Unblessed | wildsight
    Gaius | 1.5 months | Unblessed | Blumenkranz
    Cami | 1.5 months | Unblessed | furrydogs12

Elders (1/∞)
    Rese | 9 years | Hermes | Rae'tia
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:48 am, edited 16 times in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:44 pm

No major events at the moment. It is currently the beginning of spring and the pack is remaining vigilant, keeping an eye out for any potential threats...
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:14 pm

Now open and accepting!
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:29 pm

Kvothe//Alpha//Blessed by Aphrodite//Tags: Open
    Kvothe laid on top of a flat rock in the pack's camp, jaws widening in a yawn. The air around him was chilly, but the sun's rays felt warm against his back. He was surveying the camp, and now that it was morning the pack was beginning to wake up and start their duties. He looked like he was intently paying attention to what was going on, but truthfully he was lost in thought. More and more monsters were appearing in their territory, and though he wouldn't admit it, he was worried. One or two monsters they could deal with, no problem. However, the monsters just kept coming. They were taking prey and other resources, and several wolves have already lost their lives. As the Alpha of the pack, it was Kvothe's job to lead his pack and keep them happy and safe. He let out a sigh. He knew there had to be a way to keep all the monsters away, and whatever it was, Kvothe was going to find it.

Sylvia//Hunter//Unblessed//Tags: Open
    Sylvia was weaving through the dense trees, her mixed coat allowing her to blend in with her surroundings. She knew it was risky to be out all by herself, but she didn't really care. She liked waking up early in the morning and getting some alone time before having to organize proper hunts with the other hunter. She was alert, ears twitching and nose picking up all the scents around her. She was hoping to at least catch a few rabbits before returning to camp. A deer would be nice, but it was difficult to take one down alone, especially since Sylvia didn't have any powers to help her.
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:10 pm

Lorra- 2- f- Beta- Aphrodite blessing- Bi; likes Mira- mate is open- no pups yet- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: open

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female yawned a bit. She got up and stretched. She looked around for her fellow beta. She didn't see her though. The black she wolf sighed a bit. The pretty wolf stepped from the den. She walked to where the food was. She hummed a canine sound and grabbed one to eat.

Lukka- 4- m- hunter- Hermes blessing- Homo; likes Cyrus- mate is open- adopted Lo and Livius- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: pups/open

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male yawned a bit. He smiled at his two adopted pups, and licked each in turn, cleaning them a bit. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and smiled. The chocolate eared and legged red male then got up to get food for them.

Lo- four months- agender- pup- n/a yet- bi; open- too young for mate or pups yet- Lukka adopted, Livi is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/open

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one huffed. They yawned a bit and sighed. They blinked green eyes a couple times. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose. Their black tipped tail flicked. They licked their white paws, then pawed their black snout.

Livius- four months- genderfluid- pup- n/a yet- likes boys; Kayauk- too young for mate or pups- Lukka adopted, Lo is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/open

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup yawned. Said black pup smiled at Lo. S/he pawed at them a moment. S/he wagged the tail a bit. The blue eyes looked about the camp. S/he yipped and giggled a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:57 pm

Rese
9y | Female | Elder | Blessed by: Hermes
Tags: Kayauk | Location: Camp

With Kayauk's mother; the eldest of her pups, dead it was her job to take care of the little pup. So she slept curled around him, keeping him from the chilly air that gnawed at her bones. The colder it got the more her arthritis acted up, the more cranky she got. Though that wasn't anything new, even in her younger days she was known to be a cranky old bat during the winter months. Rese was awoken by the light of the sunrise peaking into her den and sighed. Gently nipping her grandson's ear the old crone woke up the young male. "Kayauk, little one, it's time to get up." She woofed softly.

Kayauk
3m | Male | Pup | Blessed by: None yet
Tags: Rese | Location: Camp

A whine escaped him as the young male was rudely awoken by his grandmother, and shot her a half-hearted glare as he yawned. Huffing, Kayauk slowly stood up and stretched, before playfully nipping his grandmother's nose before darting away. Dashing out into the main area of the packs camp, Kayauk as he playfully ran around the camp, he took notice of who was around. Easily maneuvering around wolves around camp, Kayauk giggled as he came to a stop just a few paw-steps from where Rese tended to stash of food. Picking out something the two could share; a rabbit in this case, the pup then trotted back to his beloved grandmother.

Vata
3y | Female | Warrior | Blessed by: Hades
Tags: Open | Location: forest; Border

Nose to the ground Vata was on the trail of a particular beast that had been weaving in and out of the pack's territory for the past few weeks. If it hadn't been a monster, she'd probably be concerned about the mental health of the creature, but sadly it was, in fact, a monster. She could tell by the rancid scent the beast carried. Vata paused as she found what she'd been looking for, the carcass of a recently deceased bird. A raven to be precise. Using a bit of her power, she reanimated the raven and then ordered it to see if it could follow the trail of the beast. She hoped to have news by the time she found Goros, but if not she'd be fine with having news when they reached camp.

Goros
3y | Male | Warrior | Blessed by: Apollo
Tags: Open | Location: meadow

There had been no warning in the sudden uptick in monster sightings, and attacks. it unnerved him to a level that left him cranky, and jumpy. Or in simpler words, on edge. Both he and his sister took their job seriously, so they tended to leave before dawn to patrol the territory. Some days Goros would be on the borders and Vata in the interior, others it was like today. He would never admit it, but Goros preferred it this way, he felt safer in the interior. After all the siblings had a system, Vata had a couple of pairs of eyes in the air plus her own. One would keep an eye on him, while Vata and another could search their area via the air and the ground. If either ran into danger, they would howl calling attention to both the other sibling and the pack. Shaking his head, the male sighed as he found the carcass of a half-eaten bull elk. He huffed, it was truly half-eaten, the everything behind its mid stomach was missing, bones and all. Goros was quick to make a mental mark of where the body was. He doubted that anyone would want to eat anything that was killed and mostly eaten by a monster, so he and Vata would probably have to dispose of it later.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:13 pm

Kvothe//Alpha//Blessed by Aphrodite//Tags: Lorra
    Kvothe stood up and stretched before leaping down from the rock. The sight of wolves heading towards the food pile made him realize that he has yet to eat anything. He had a bad habit of getting so wrapped up in his duties and own thoughts that he sometimes neglected to take care of himself. As he neared the pile he frowned a bit. There wasn't much besides a few rabbits. He'd have to speak with the hunters, perhaps he could even join them in a hunt to take down something larger. Realizing that he wasn't alone there, he looked over to Lorra. "Good morning." He greeted.

Sylvia//Hunter//Unblessed//Tags: Vata
    Sylvia came to a halt, her lip curling in disgust as a certain scent hit her. It was an unpleasant scent, very different from all the other animals that inhabited these mountains. She'd smelled it before, in faint traces, but it seemed stronger here. She could feel the fur down her back beginning to bristle. She might not be safe here, and the rational part of her brain was telling her to go straight back to camp but she decided against it. Don't be such a coward. She told herself, deciding to follow the scent instead. She was no warrior, her role was to hunt for the pack, not worry about patrolling, but she was didn't care. Perhaps if she proved her worth by taking down some beast, maybe some of her packmates wouldn't patronize her so much for not having any special abilities. She began to follow the scent, moving at a steady trot.

After a few minutes, she pushed her way through a pair of bushes. Only a few feet in front of her stood a wolf and Sylvia immediately came to a halt, her body tensing. She was so focused on the monster scent that she hadn't been paying attention to much else. When she recognized the wolf as Vata, one of her packmates, she immediately began to relax. "Oh, it's just you..." She sighed.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me