❤️The Glass Shop❤️ O+A!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

❤️The Glass Shop❤️ O+A!

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:48 pm

Once upon a time...No no! Not once upon a time! Here, how about not too long ago. Okay I like it. Not too long ago a small glass shop opened. It was filled with tiny glass animals. As a matter of fact, every animal in the world here. All in different colors. Some rainbow, some clear. But recently, strange things have been happening at night. For instance, animals not being in the same spot they were yesterday. Or broken animals on the ground that were in one piece yesterday. The shopkeeper, has no idea what is going on, rather it's thieves, or the animals are alive. But thats impossible! Right? Wrong. Every night, the glass animals are having fun, trying not to break and be found out.

Sign ups https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4371001%20Here
Last edited by ♡HappyAlpaca♡ on Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Players/characters

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:49 pm

Star ~ blood-moon ~ Unicorn
Last edited by ♡HappyAlpaca♡ on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shattered and Gone

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:50 pm

Male:
None
Female:
None
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mates and Family Trees

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:09 pm

Mates:
Family Trees:
None but open!

None
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤️The Glass Shop❤️ O+A!

Postby blood-moon » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:16 pm

Star/ tags: open

Star sat down, her glass body could easily shatter but she forced a smile. Everyone liked to move around and star thought she was the only one that knows people are into them. She slowly picked herself up and opened her eyes. She smiled and opened her eyes wide and started prancing around the table.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:22 pm

Flower / Female / Cat / Crush: Open / Tags: Star

Flower saw the unicorn prancing and carefully went over to her. She put her tail up to keep her balance to keep her from shattering. There were two things wrong with that, she would both die and tell humans she was alive. She made her way across the ledge and sat down in front of Star. “Hello,” She said in her silky voice. “How are you doing this lovely afternoon?”
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:40 pm

Star/ tags: Flower

Star looked at the clear cat. Tears forming in her glass eyes. She then forced anther smile and said “good how are you”

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:46 pm

Flower / Female / Cat / Crush: Open / Tags: Star

“Doing well,” She said sitting down. Her tail curled around her and she glanced around the small shop. The shop was made of wood with a small roof. There were six shelves three were out and three had doors. The ones with doors had people figures that always wanted to be put out or on display, but they never got it. The animals were the most bought and seen. They were lined across the shelves next to the counter which had a register filled with money. The owner sat there and would exchange paper for them. It was hard seeing people go but it was easy to get over especially since she had been there for years.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:02 am

Lillian / Female / Lesbian / Crush: Open / Tags: Open

Lillian stood up and started walking over to other animals. She was on the bottom shelf which is the least seen from collectors. She decided to try and jump up the shelves. It was dumb but she wanted to be near more animals. Each shelf progressively got smaller by the edges but not a ton. She started to run and jumped. She felt a sharp pain in her stomach but it wasn’t harsh. She managed to get up as she looked down at her stomach.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:46 am

Lillian / Female / Lesbian / Crush: Open / Tags: Stella

“I-I- I think I broke my stomach a bit,” She said hastily. She has gotten many small cracks before but the owner fixed her just like that. But this was bigger than before. It took up most of her stomach and was sort of deep. Not deep enough to kill her but pretty deep. “I-I’m good thanks,” She said.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me