PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Remake the rp?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:23 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 6

~18

Postby sorellabac » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:47 am

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤
4 years ~ female ~ pack ~ fighter ~ location: forest ~ tags: galtor, open

Lockus glanced back, wondering how many wolves would be waiting for them, "Alright, let's go back." She agreed, flicking her ear before turning around and starting to head back to the middle. "Come on!" Lockus slightly quickened her pace, waiting to see if Galtor was coming.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Experiment {Accepting}

Postby Lovebean » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:52 am

{GALTOR} {MALE} {PACK} TAGS {LOCKUS}
they walked side by side. when they got back to the main pack, the utter lonelyness of not having any of his pack mates overwelmed him. he almost understood the three wolves who wanted nothing to do wit this pack. by now all the wolves were awake or close to it. the alpha galtor thought was a massive wolf a few wolves standing around him.
"it was so good meeting you lockus." he dipped his head in a small bow. in his pack that was a sign of peace and friendship. he turned to leave and go find his rank mates.
"i hope to see you around!" and he padded off.

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~19

Postby sorellabac » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:03 am

❅.ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕝
4 years ~ male ~ misfit ~ location: forest ~ tags: open

With a sigh, Hail leaped onto a boulder, glancing around. This part of the enclosure was quiet, but it was far too close to the humans on the other side of the glass for his liking. Flicking his tail, the misfit noticed three wolves in the distance seemingly about to fight. None of my business He dismissed the thought of helping them, instead heading towards the middle of the enclosure. Hail was careful to avoid any other wolves, instead just searching around for a place he could rest that was far away from that crazy wacko wolf that was attacking everyone that came too close.

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤
4 years ~ female ~ pack ~ fighter ~ location: main area ~ tags: galtor, open

Watching as Galtor bounded away, Lockus dipped her head, calling out, "Me too!" Before turning around to find something else to do. Everyone else seemed quite busy, so maybe she could use this time for herself. She padded over to the stream, sitting down beside it. Dipping her paw into the water, Lockus wished she could just be back in the mountains with the other members of her pack.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:53 pm

{GALTOR} {MALE} {PACK} TAGS {OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO ROLEPLAY! PLEASE TAG ME IM BORED AND HAVE NO LIFE!}
galtor wondered among the wolves hoping someone would try and talk with him. he wanted to find the other hunters and show them of his skills. he kept trying to push out the strange wolves utter lonelyness in her eyes. but it stayed there like he was ment to go back and help her. :are you insane she will kill me!: but again her heart wanted to go back. he wondered on making sure he looked bold and would stand out. he also nodded to the wolves who would glance at him showing he was not hostile. a grey and brown male made galtor look at him. he had the body for being a hunter. :perhaps he is a hunter.:

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:59 pm

Hi guys! i filled out my wolves. and i am ready to roleplay! i dont bite. :D

-Willow -female -pack -fighter/mother -almost ready to have her pups -tags open.
Willow was stunned to see the massive pile of wolves. it was all such a blur. she got to her feet and let the numming feeling go away. her belly growled. she must eat if she wants to keep her pups heathy. she seemed to be one of the last wolves to wake up. for most of the wolves were moving, talking, drinking and other things. two wolves came back from the hidden forest. both looked to be brown, white and red. she wanted to find the alpha and her mate. she looked around trying to spot her mate.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in
BLM, Womens Rights, LGBTQ Rights, Equality for All!

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:25 am

( I also just filled out my form)
Ember~Beta Female~Wild Pack~Location:Camp~Tagging: Willow

Ember was just lazyily playing with the dirt infront of her when she noticed Willow leave her den. Heaving herself up; She made her way towards Willow and started some small talk. "Hey Willow! How are you doing? Would you like any help for anything?"
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:40 am

-Willow -female -pack -fighter/mother -tags Ember
"oh hello." she said when Ember spoke. "im fine for right now, thank you. i was going to find a hunter to get some food. do you know of any?" she once again glanced around the camp with the wolves. it was a little strange being here. but she will get over it. and soon she wont be alone. she will have her pups.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~20

Postby sorellabac » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:04 am

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤
4 years ~ female ~ pack ~ fighter ~ location: main area ~ tags: open

Flicking her ear, Lockus took a glance around the group of wolves before heading back into the forest. Things were quite boring at the moment anyway. A rustle of leaves under a tree caught her attention. A light brown rabbit leaped out of a burrow and looked around. Without hesitation, Lockus dashed forward and snatched the rabbit from the ground, snapping its neck. When it stopped struggling, she settled down and tore at the rabbit's flesh while watching the other wolves.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:59 am

Ember~Beta~Wild~Tagiing:Willow

"Hmm.I am unsure if anyone is free at the moment, but I could hunt you a thing or two. Would you like anything in predictular?" She asked, wagging her tail. "Also, have you picked out names for your unborn pups yet?" She questioned excitedly as she started to groom her fur coat.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:58 am

-Willow -female -pack -fighter/mother -tags ember
"oh thank you. and not yet i want to see what there like first." she groomed her fur as well. "one i hope will be a girl. if theres a girl she will be named after my mother, Hannah." she put her paw on her face and cleaned it. this was all so new. she sat down. "do you know where the medic is here? i want to know so nothing goes wrong." she said.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in

Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me