~Wolves of Winter and Summer~ (OPEN)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ~Wolves of Winter and Summer~ (OPEN)

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:52 pm

Avina
5 years - Alpha of Summer Pack
Crush: Open - Tags: Phoenix

The smile that found its way to her jaws was not a nice one, said smile was more of a baring on fangs. Giving her jaw another lick the female, huffed "I kind of want to hunt down that sad excuse of alpha from the winter pack. But now's not a good time to court war." The fae sat down once more keeping herself from pacing around camp with her agitation. "But who I'm planning on challenging isn't really news is it? Did anything interesting happen this morning?" Body relaxing the pale-furred lass curled her tail neatly around her paws. The once agitated wolf faded as the graceful alpha took the forefront, a calm but hard look on her face.

Tanais
5 years - Fighter of Summer Pack
Crush: Open - Tags: Riley & Jasmin

Trotting over to the den where the pups stayed, the ash-colored male lowered his head and put the pup down. Golden eyes didn't stray from the pup as he spoke, "Yeah, I'll go talk to her. Might spar after this is settled." It was a subtle warning, as when Avina and he sparred it tended to get more than a little bloody. Both wolves were vicious and used spar's with each other to get those more aggressive feelings out so they didn't affect the pack. Holding back a snort at the looks he got from nearby wolves, the brute left the den and started to make his way over to Avina and Phoenix.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me