Territorial Battle! (Any animal RP!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Territorial Battle! (Any animal RP!)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:10 pm

For years, a battle has gone on in the land of Alkenwood including animals of all powers, colors, patterns, and anything else! The two tribes, Berryflood and Bramblewind, have been fighting over who really owns entirety of the land of Alkenwood and who, or what, killed the original leader. The original leader was a fox named Tia who died mysteriously when the land was first created. The Berryflood tribe thinks the the death was natural and that their tribe leader should take over as ruler of the land where as the Bramblewind tribe thinks that Tia was killed and that their tribe leader should be the next ruler. What do you think happened? Will you choose a tribe? Or will you b a loner in this land? The choice is yours and the battle continues today!

Role Play Rules!
(Can not be broken)

1. Follow all of Tess and the site rules.
2. No perfect characters or character that always land a hit or anything like that. Please be reasonable!
3. Let's try and keep things interesting with lots of drama and stuff!
4. No cursing or foul language! Also, fade to black when needed and try not to be too graphic with violence!
5. Any and all animals are allowed. In this RP, animals can be any color, and have any powers as long as they aren't over powered. I and the mini-mods of the RP will decide what is overpowered and what is not although your opinion will always be heard.
6. You can make your own forms but please provide the necessary information. (Name, age, gender, Animal/creature, Powers or no powers, description, Tribe or loner ect...) You may play as many animals as you can handle!
7. No killing another person's character or characters without their permission
8. All genders and sexualities or allowed!
9. No fighting OOC (Out of character) If a conflict arise between role play members, please either take it to PM or try to resolve it respectfully and reasonably! Also, be nice in PM's as well!
10. Plot and RP ideas are welcome! Please let me know of any ideas you guys have for the plot.
11. Please try not to go too far without everyone! Meaning, if someone is offline and you know they will be on later, try not to post a bunch of pages with out them. Also, please don't RP too much without me as well.
12. Please post all forums and out of character talk on the discussion thread! Link to the discussion thread is here.
Link to Discussion thread here

Not really a rule but please do have fun! Thank you!

Tribe Rules
(can be broken)

1. No falling in love or being friends with the other tribe.
2. The alpha, pups, and mothers eat first, the others eat next, and omegas eat last.
3. Territories must be protected and each member of the pack must be at there post and/or do there job.
4. Respect all pack members but especially the Leader and the leaders mate.

Ranks for the Berryflood Tribe

Leader: (One) Bennie

Leaders Mate: (One)

Beta: (One)

Beta's Mate:(One)

Hunters: (Unlimited) Feral, Hail

Scouts: (Unlimited)

Spys (Unlimited)

Healers: (Only 4 healers) Meadow

Elders/Council:(Only 4 council members)

Youth (Under a year in age):(Unlimited)

Omegas: (Unlimited)

Ranks for The Bramblewind Tribe

Leader: (One) Sarai

Leaders Mate: (One)

Beta: (One)

Beta's Mate: (One)

Hunters: (Unlimited):

Scouts: (Unlimited) Leo, Bonsai

Spys: (Unlimited) Ace

Healers: (Only 4 healers)

Elders/Council: (Only 4 council members)

Young (Under a year in age): (Unlimited)

Omegas: (Unlimited) Norrin

Loners

Serra

Coddi

Character Sheet

Name:
Animal: (if fantasy creature please put what type)
Powers: (If no powers please say so)
Personality:
History:
Description: (If you have a photo you this is optional)
Tribe: (If loner than just say loner)
Other:

Thank you and please join!
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Territorial Battle! (Any animal RP!)

Postby berristar » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:24 pm

Accident sorry
Last edited by berristar on Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
berristar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:53 am

(Yes. He can absolutely be a scout! Thank you so much for joining! If you don’t mind moving your form to the discussion thread, that would be great! I will be sure to accept your forum there! :3)
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:45 am

Bonsai - Meerkat w/powers - Scout - Bramblewind - Tags: Open

Bonsai was busying herself guarding the borderline between her tribe and the opposite tribe. She was careful not to enter Berryflood territory as she scurried back and forth, standing up on her hind legs to keep guard every once in awhile.

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorellabac » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:17 pm

♣.𝔸𝕔𝕖
spy ~ caracal ~ female ~ bramblewind ~ location: border ~ tags: open,

Ace sighed, glancing across the border into Berryflood territory. It was so quiet now, should she cross? Deciding against it, the caracal strolled deeper into Bramblewind territory. Without much reason, she turned invisible to further conceal herself. The forest was quiet at the moment, so maybe she could spy on the Berryflood tribe later.

❅.ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕝
hunter ~ falcon ~ female ~ berryflood ~ location: berryflood territory ~ tags: open,

Soaring through the air, a scurry of movement below her caught Hail's attention. She dove down, crashing into a rabbit at incredible speeds. Without giving the rabbit enough time to reorientate itself, Hail grabbed it and bit its neck, quickly killing it. Slightly happy with herself, the falcon took her kill and made her way back to camp, dropping it in a pile of prey.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:20 pm

Sera- 4- f- fox- loner for now- Darkness- Pregnant- will like Feral- Tags:
wip

Norrin- 5- m- wolf- Omega in Bramblewind- Wind- Tags: x
The silver wolf huffed and stood up, stretching a moment. He flicked his white tipped tail, twitching black ears. Blinking sky blue eyes, he then shook himself. He proceeded to trot in circles, not actually sure what to do now.

Coddi- 1- m- Black footed cat- loner for now- Light- Tags:
wip

Bennie- 4- f- Snow Leopard- leader of Berryflood- Snow- open for mate- Tags:
The silver Snow leopard flicked her tail lazily a few times, then finally sat up. She looked this way and that, deeply green eyes attentive, black ears alert. She huffed as she shook her head, getting up and stretching. Her white paws flexed, claws digging into the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:14 am

S A R A I
|Bramblewind| Leader | Female | Dragon| Tags: Open
Sarai wandered around the clan camp, looking around at the animals that were still there. Maybe she would do some kind of border patrol soon- she hadn't gone personally in a while, and she probably needed to start patrolling again.

F E R A L
|Berryflood|Hunter| Male| Red Fox | Tags: open

Feral had gone out hunting, chasing after rabbits and small birds with claws outstretched. While he was small and couldn't catch the largest of prey, he was fast enough to at least provide for the tribe. He always hoped he was doing enough. Running around sniffing the air for more prey, he realized how close he was to the Bramblewind border.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:05 pm

Bonsai - Meerkat w/ powers - Scout - Bramblewind - Tags: Feral

Bonsai continued to patrol the border. She soon spotted another animal coming close to Bramblewind territory. She stopped and stood on her hind legs, not saying anything yet but did try to look threatening as possible as she looked at the other sternly.

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:07 pm

Sera- 4- f- fox- loner for now- Darkness- Pregnant- will like Feral- Tags:
The black furred female huffed as she trotted around a moment...She shook herself, sniffing the air, then left her temporary place of residence to find food. She was pregnant, and the dumb male had run off with another female...She snorted, because of course he’d been half dog. What a jerk! she wanted to bark, but didn't. She suddenly caught scent of others nearby...(Bonsai and Feral)

Norrin- 5- m- wolf- Omega in Bramblewind- Wind- Tags: x
The silver wolf huffed and stood up, stretching a moment. He flicked his white tipped tail, twitching black ears. Blinking sky blue eyes, he then shook himself. He proceeded to trot in circles, not actually sure what to do now.

Coddi- 1- m- Black footed cat- loner for now- Light- Tags:
wip

Bennie- 4- f- Snow Leopard- leader of Berryflood- Snow- open for mate- Tags:
The silver Snow leopard flicked her tail lazily a few times, then finally sat up. She looked this way and that, deeply green eyes attentive, black ears alert. She huffed as she shook her head, getting up and stretching. Her white paws flexed, claws digging into the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:58 am

S A R A I
|Bramblewind| Leader | Female | Dragon| Tags: Norrin

Sarai looked around with sharp eyes, starting to walk towards the edge of the camp. However her eyes fell on another member of the pack- Norrin the wolf, she recognized, and not doing much at all at the moment. She sighed, stepping over to them. "Come with me."

F E R A L
|Berryflood|Hunter| Male| Red Fox | Tags: Bonsai, Sera

Feral turned a corner, suddenly seeing another animal out of the corner of his eye. Turning around, he looked the meerkat in the eyes- maybe a challenge back to her. She better not try anything. he thought.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets