Echo- RolePlay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Echo- RolePlay

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:29 am

Hello Im RedtailTheWarrior XD but don't worry I go by red. and welcome to my hopefully second RP that is a success and of course all of Ms. tess's rules apply.
Sorry for the Stop! I will try to Re-open the roleplay soon!

a story is about a tribe of Fantasy made animals (that you may make up of course) that travel to find more of them. Since a huge thunder storm and valcano eruptions, It seems to be there are no more animals leftt on the planet. But I guess we will have to wait and see

OH! and you are allowed to make a already existing species

Code: Select all
Name:
animal species:
looks:
personality:
role:
other:
History:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesden the Fishcat by: Creatornottraitor

Name: Yesden

animal species: Fish-cat

looks: She is a short-haired Koilico ( Calico but with koi colouration), that has a ridge of fins down her spine, and her tail, instead if fur, is similar to a fish's tail fin.

personality: Yesden is bright and adventurous, and always primed and ready to meet new things

Role: Scout

other: Fish-Cattos are amphibious
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shiro the kitsune by: Gamergirlkk101

Name: Shiro

animal species: Kitsune (9 tail fox) (ny signature is a human form of her!)

looks: white under fur, Flame red and orange mixed with some black on the top coat. On each tail, the orange and red look like fire. 2 different colored eyes. Left is blue with some yellow and on the right is a dark blood red.

personality: Shy, Isolated, Takes a while to trust but has a sweet side. kinda like some Tsundere :3

role: new comer

other: can take souls if she has enough magic at the time. And shape shifting (don't worry, she only steals souls when she absolute has to or if its life or death situation... maybe if she got out of control too...

History :
she was always being bullied and mistreated for having 2 different eyes. Especially by her siblings. Her parents were never really around. One day Shiro got sick of it all and took her siblings souls, leaving only the youngest to fend for himself. She ran away and somehow found herself here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wuffle the monimeow by: Petuniapea
Name: Wuffle

animal species: Monimeow ( Small alicorn cat with intense magic, but the strongest can only be used in extreme situations )

looks: light pink fluffy fur with bright purple eyes and crimson hair over one

personality: annoying to some, adventurous, easily angered but also easily cheered up

role: medic or rogue

other: nope

History: untold
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuronai the kitsune by: Spiritstar3

Name: Kurona

animal species: Kitsune x wolf

looks: A beautiful black kitsune with four tails, white tail tips, paws and muzzle. Has deep blue eyes.
personality: Protective, paternal, playful, brave, helpful, but stubborn

role: Hunter

other: has flame powers

History: Was born in a small pack, but his uncle usurped his parents...A kind female managed to get him out of there, but she didn’t live. He was found by a purebred wolf and taken to her family, until he was four years old. At four, he began to wander. He finally found this place a year or two ago.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pallas the griffen by: Tori Grieve

Name: Pallas

animal species: Griffin

looks: Pallas is a black griffin with bright green eyes.

personality: I'm not sure he's an old OC I'm trying to bring him out of the dark

role: I don't know

age: 32 in griffin years in human years he is 320 years old

other: not sure yet

History: Pallas was abandoned by his brother when he was young and has learned to fend for himself over the years.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Hellfire

animal species: Demon Dog

looks: Ref

personality: mischievous (Ack, will edit once i found a personality that fits)

role: Outcast

other: Loves to play with fire, stargazing, and jokes.

History: Everything is different in in Hellfire's word. Far different than the overworld. He was assigned to guard a sacred treasure, before the 'Mass Update'. No one informed him so he was guarding a artifact that served no purpose. It took him years to find out. He started causing chaos and havoc in his world, causing Hellfire to get kicked out. A few years of wandering later he found the overworld, his new home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andskikoti the wendigo by: Infinitesimal!

Name: Andskoti

animal species: Wendigo

looks: Extremely thin, almost skeletal. He has tall, bleach coloured antlers and a long, deer-shaped head. His eyes are fully white, glow and are set far back in his skull. He has ebony black fur, sharp, wolf-like teeth, a long thin tail that has a tuft of wispy fur on his end, and scatterings of white spots on his body. He cannot sheathe his claws, which are long and grey.

personality: Andskoti is always plotting and calculating. He becomes still goes absolutely silent when he’s concentrating hard, and rarely voices his own plans unless they involve others. He’s not very friendly. He falls into a moral grey area, only doing what suits him. Sometimes Andskoti will take a liking to someone, and do everything he can to protect him. He uses his planning, cunning, and ruthlessness to make up for his lack of physical strength. Andskoti doesn’t show much emotion, usually making extremely subtle facial expressions that are hard to read and using his tail to show how he’s feeling.

role: Hunter, although he actually rarely hunts and dedicates his time to things he deems more important.

other: Andskoti isn’t really a traditional Windigo. He’s a quadruped, and isn’t cannibalistic, but he does only eat meat and is quite violent when he wants to be.

History: Andskoti used to spend his life wandering, never staying in one place. He mostly drifted through woodlands and forests, hunting the local fauna and giving himself mental training. He came across the tribe, and whether anyone wanted him there or not, he invited himself in. He has never told anyone why he joined, nor anything about his family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Askr the Leo serpent by: Infinitesimal!

Name: Askr

animal species: Leoserpent (A hybrid of a leopard and a snake)\

looks: Askr has sleek, gleaming golden fur covered in leopard spots. Her back quarters transition into smooth, red scales around where her back legs would be. The back part of her body is a strong, serpent’s tail. The tail has black and gold markings, similar to that of diamond back rattle snake. The tail is long enough for her to stand on, and can hold things. Her front legs fade to a more pale, sandy colour.

personality: Askr tries to come off as mature and serious, but she’s really extremely innocent and happy-go-lucky. She loves collecting things, and can be a bit of a kleptomaniac.

role: I’m not sure, do you have any suggestions?

other:

History: Askr spent years developing her way of moving and living with her snake half. She honed special skills, allowing her to easily climb trees and fight with her unique body. She also spent lots of her time building a collection of items she found interesting, ranging from ancient artefacts to oddly shaped rocks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Axel
animal species:
Griffin but it's an Owl/Snow leopard.
looks:
Axel body is a snow leopard, he has a thin tail with feathers at the end. He also has huge wings with an owl head. The fur/feather colours is white with a soft purplish hue. Axel spots are black, and it covers the wings body head and neck. Axel has big yellow eyes, that have a soft gaze.
personality:
Axel is a chill level-headed griffin, but he can be a bit blunt. He doesn't do pretty lies and just say the truth- even thought it might hurt the other and/or make the conversation awkward. Despite this he don't mean no harm and can be a little too trusting and naive when it come to friendships. His generosity might or might not be the death of him.
role:
Hunter/Scout (He takes on both)
other:
History:
Axel was raise with his family, (Shelly - Mother, Ice - Brother, Storm - Sister) when he was 8, can hunt and defend himself, he was kicked out to go follow his path and a mate etc etc. He lived alone for 2 years until he found Echo, and joined. His history was normal and so is his life.
Last edited by RedtailTheWarrior on Wed May 27, 2020 10:53 am, edited 23 times in total.
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Echo- RolePlay pls join!

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:07 am

Thanks for joining!
Last edited by RedtailTheWarrior on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamergirlkk101 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:50 am

Name: Shiro
animal species: Kitsune (9 tail fox) (ny signature is a human form of her!)
looks: white under fur, Flame red and orange mixed with some black on the top coat. On each tail, the orange and red look like fire. 2 different colored eyes. Left is blue with some yellow and on the right is a dark blood red.
personality: Shy, Isolated, Takes a while to trust but has a sweet side. kinda like some Tsundere :3
role: new comer
other: powers if allowed?:can take souls if she has enough magic at the time. And shape shifting (don't worry, she only steals souls when she absolute has to or if its life or death situation... maybe if she got out of control too...
History:
she was always being bullied and mistreated for having 2 different eyes. Especially by her siblings. Her parents were never really around. One day Shiro got sick of it all and took her siblings souls, leaving only the youngest to fend for himself. She ran away and somehow found herself here.
Gamergirlkk101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamergirlkk101 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:08 am

RedtailTheWarrior wrote:Thanks for joining!

Thanks for letting me ;3
Gamergirlkk101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petuniapea » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Name: Wuffle
animal species: Monimeow ( Small alicorn cat with intense magic, but the strongest can only be used in extreme situations )
looks: light pink fluffy fur with bright purple eyes and crimson hair over one
personality: annoying to some, adventurous, easily angered but also easily cheered up
role: medic or rogue
other: nope
History: untold
hi

my name is stag
i like food, and sleeping
he/they/it

ImageImageImageImage
Petuniapea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamergirlkk101 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:19 am

Quick question* how many ppl do we need to start?
Gamergirlkk101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:29 am

Im not sure how meny we are wanting to reach. but the role play is starting on the 30th till feather notice

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:36 am

Name: Ladearia La-dear-E-ah
animal species: griffin
looks: golden wings with sharp blue eyes a baby blue body and a golden beak, claws, and end of tail
personality: annoyed at everything. and is super smart
role: leader
other: wings are strong enough to blow a lion 20 feet away. and claws are sharp enough to barge through a stone
History: she was left by her parents by a young age since they couldn't take care of her. she grew to be a tough fearsome leader will feelings hard to break

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:23 pm

Name:
Kuronai
animal species:
Kitsune x wolf
looks:
A beautiful black kitsune with four tails, white tail tips, paws and muzzle. Has deep blue eyes.
personality:
Protective, paternal, playful, brave, helpful, but stubborn
role:
Hunter
other:
has flame powers
History:
Was born in a small pack, but his uncle usurped his parents...A kind female managed to get him out of there, but she didn’t live. He was found by a purebred wolf and taken to her family, until he was four years old. At four, he began to wander. He finally found this place a year or two ago.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:34 am

Thanks for coming! I'm sorry for the huge delay everyone. It looks like we mite need a few more before we start around the 10th of December. And BTW yes your in ;)

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me