Zanzus (Searching for RPers)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Zanzus (Searching for RPers)

Postby DarkBirdo » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:58 am

Hello everyone! First post here in years lmao

Anyways, I'm looking for roleplayers for a Discord server! I'm building a world called Zanzus! After I'm done explaining stuff I'll drop some info on the species and such~

So, of course, you'll need a Discord account. You're also gonna need to make a new character, because there are only 3 species on Zanzus and I can guarantee you you don't already have one of the three lmao

If you wish to message me on Discord at AngelBirdo#5492 , please message me first instead of sending a random friend request, I've got messages enabled, I tend to delete random adds.

"There are three dominant species with two different classifications for two of them, and only one for one of them. The First two species are more complex, called Droggons and Drats. They look like hybrids of dragons and canines, and dragons and felines. Aside from species named after places on Earth (such as the African wild dog) there are any type of canine and feline. This brand of classification is called Sub-Breeds. Drandas, the 'lesser' species on the planet by some older Elementals, as they are called collectively, have no sub-breed, but they have Elements. Elements determine traits, which is anything outside the main anatomy. Drandas look like red panda Dragons, and thusly don't have a sub-breed.

There are 14 elements, but for in-progress lore purposes, Drandas are missing 2

The elements are Water, Ice, Plant, Rock & Gem (Which Drandas can't be), Air, Lightning, Fire, Light, Psychic, Archangel, Shadow, Undead, and Devil. Undead Elementals have 3 different categories, Spirit, Half-Dead, and Skeleton. The final six listed are called the Six. They were created by the Deities, primarily Dawna, the 'Alpha Deity' so to speak. One of the Six may breed with a mortal and produce a Hox (term to be changed), which is basically a less powerful, mortal (but longer living, given no one murders them) Elemental who is part of the Six."

So, that's the species and such! If anyone is interested, PM me here or over on Discord!
Some people like a glass of orange juice in the morning
Me, on the other hand?
I like a bowl of gravy.
DarkBirdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zanzus (Searching for RPers)

Postby AquilaFuga » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:17 am

Hello,

This board is for CS roleplays only. We do not permit users to create threads to advertise offsite roleplays - doing so here is spam. Please use your signature to advertise instead.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me