Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

[☀] ‖ LINGONBERRY. ➔ TELLTALE RP.

Postby grubgroove » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:27 am

┌──┐⠀⠀

└──┘

⠀⠀⠀𝕃𝕀𝔾𝕆𝔹𝔼ℝℝ𝕐
━━━━━━━ ☀ ━━━━━━━⠀
- 2 ʏʀꜱ. - ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ - ʟᴏɴᴇʀ - ᴛᴀɢꜱ: Orion
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀⠀⠀ LOCATION: GREENLANDS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Lingonberry blinked and thought about the wolf's idea. It was a good one. "That's actually a really great idea. I'm not sure why I didn't stop to think about a solution like that! Saves me a lot of time and energy." Lingonberry said. "Thank you for the help." Lingonberry started to walk back towards the way he just came from, thankful that the encounter didn't end in making a new enemy.

((Sorry if the coding is screwy, I'm doing this on mobile and I don't have a way to look at this on a computer))
ya
ya

yeehaw
Imagehehe
grubgroove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Postby Halfwolf595 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:58 am

Silvia
-New Hale Huntress -

Tags
-Delilah and Vargenslukr

Silvia stepped back much more, in fact, she casted herself to the side rock in mouth, her eyes widening with horror watching this aggressive female readying to fight Delilah. “She won’t be able to do this on her own..” Silvia said quietly to herself. “I-I have to help..” She flattened her ears realizing she had no ideas on how to stop this, or how to defeat her. Her only idea was to throw things at her using her telekinesis. She began lifting medium sized rocks around her weighing between 5-10 pounds and the amount was up to 8-9 hovering around her. She couldn’t lift more then 90 lbs but these when thrown could definitely do good damage if they hit her. “D-Don’t make me throw rocks at you!” She attempted to yell this, but due to her shyness her voice was growing squeaky like a pups voice and growing quieter the more words she said.

Orion
- Blackwater Fighter -

Tags
-Lingonberry
“Your welcome.” Orion said and watched as the wolf left. He did think it was best to get back now, but he decided he was just going to nap for the rest of the day, it was good for him to be out doing things other then hunting rabbits.

Verón
- Nihavian Lurcher -

Tags
-Kasdeya

Half the family. He’d have to teach and mentor two pups or one pup and the mother. He stood there for a moment to think about this job he was being assigned before dipping his head. “I’ll take what I can get. Who am I to mentor?” He has heard Lisica name off her three pups. Lekki, Cicho, and Burza, however she never pointed out who was who while he was present. He was not fond of pups, but no matter what he is going to have to teach at least one pup, and remembering speaking with their mother they did not like him. They’ll just have to get over it.
Pet's name: Harold
My First and Favorite Child <3
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☀] ‖ LINGONBERRY. ➔ TELLTALE RP.

Postby grubgroove » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:12 am

┌──┐⠀⠀

└──┘

⠀⠀⠀𝕃𝕀𝔾𝕆𝔹𝔼ℝℝ𝕐
━━━━━━━ ☀ ━━━━━━━⠀
- 2 ʏʀꜱ. - ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ - ʟᴏɴᴇʀ - ᴛᴀɢꜱ: xxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀⠀⠀ LOCATION: GREENLANDS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

As soon as the wolf left, Lingonberry left the hill. He went over to his rock that he had hid the marigold under. Lingonberry grabbed the marigold and went over to an old tree. He did exactly what Orion had said to do and walked back to the tall, grassy fields. Lingonberry looked back at his new hiding place and ventured out into the grasslands again.

((Sorry if the coding is screwy, I'm doing this on mobile and I don't have a way to look at this on a computer))
ya
ya

yeehaw
Imagehehe
grubgroove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:36 pm

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Nihava Camp- Tags:, Lisica,

While the adults talked Nyx stayed silent until they left behind Kasdeya. She heard Verona’s instructions and did as she was told, go to camp. Arriving back to camp she noticed Lisica and Ares, and guessed the den behind her was hers. Nyx walked over and peaked in to see the pups already checking it out. “How do you think of Nihava so far?” She asked with her tail wagging happily behind her.

Delilah - Female - New Hale Huntress - Location: New Hale Territory - Tags: Silvia Vargenslukr

Delilah lowered her head and released another growl, this one being much louder. She didn’t look to Silvia as she kept her eyes locked on her target while her growling turned into a snarl. As the smaller wolf she held an advantage with quicker movement, she had a chance to win, or so she thinks. She lunged forward and attempted to bite Varge’s shoulder before leaping back to create distance between them again.

Anubis - Male - Blackwater Beta - Pyrokinesis - Location: Blackwater camp - Tags: Melchior

Listening to Melchior, Anubis fully agreed with him. He looked to the ground as though he given up hope. Finding a wolf with the ability to strengthen the barrier would be their only option, however it is a matter of if a wolf with such power existed. The only way to know for sure was to go out and search of them, but such a task would be impossible to complete, let alone dangerous. With a more serious face Anubis looked from his paws and back to Melchior gaze. “Once that barrier is gone, we are most likely going to need to have our scouts and fighters on high alert of any threats.”
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:59 pm

( ↬. ) 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐑 !!
      ────────────── 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄.
      ♀ ↬ necromancy, venom secretion ↬ six ½ ↬ loner ↬ tag: delilah, silvia

Pushing her pads hard into the ground, she settled herself and prepared for a brawl. Vargen would admit, she almost laughed as the smaller, nervous female began to gather rocks to throw at her. “D-Don’t make me throw rocks at you!” It went too far, Vargen threw her head back into a hearty laugh. "If you can't fight me tooth and claw, then you'd better back down, sweetheart," the beast cackled. She had to admit, it surprised her a bit that Delilah had the gall to make the first move. This was exciting, this was going to be good! Vargen might even get a good fight out of this. Vargenslukr finally let out a snarl as Delilah lunged towards her, manageably, she snagged a tooth into the skin of her shoulder, but before she had time to get away from the brutish fae, Vargen headbutted Delilah as she went by, if she managed to return the strike it would not immobilize her, but it would knock her off her stance for a moment. "That all you got, pack wolf?" the wolf spat a venomous spit, quite literally, actually.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:59 am

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Nihava Camp- Tags:, Lisica,

While the adults talked Nyx stayed silent until they left behind Kasdeya. She heard Verona’s instructions and did as she was told, go to camp. Arriving back to camp she noticed Lisica and Ares, and guessed the den behind her was hers. Nyx walked over and peaked in to see the pups already checking it out. “How do you think of Nihava so far?” She asked with her tail wagging happily behind her.

Delilah - Female - New Hale Huntress - Location: New Hale Territory - Tags: Silvia Vargenslukr

After biting Varges shoulder the loner headbutted her right before Delilah leaped back causing her to roll. Delilah quickly recovered and got to her feet quickly however the roll did leave her with some scrapes on her skin and the headbutt was sure to leave a bruise tomorrow morning. The huntress bared her fangs and snarled when she dodged the spit Varge spat and slowly just circled her for a moment before quickly moving behind Varge and sinking her teeth into back leg in hopes to draw blood before she realized she might of taken too much time holding down her grip and drew back again from the loner defensively.

Anubis - Male - Blackwater Beta - Pyrokinesis - Location: Blackwater camp - Tags: Melchior

Anubis nodded his head acknowledging his order. The problem he faced was not knowing where everyone was at the moment, his guess was hunting. He watched Mel leave and listened to his invitation. “I’ll go with you.” He said quickly before walking alongside Melchior who was leaving the camp. “Only for a little while though, then I will have to go back to keep an eye on the camp.”
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfwolf595 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:59 am

Silvia
-New Hale Huntress -

Tags
-Delilah and Vargenslukr

Silvia heart sunk watching the fight as it started and the words that came from the wolf hurt her mentally. She chucked rocks towards the loner the majority of them hitting the sand around them. She moved towards the fight with her last 5 lb rock following her in the air. With strenuous force she sent the rock hurling in the direction of the fight.

Orion
- Blackwater Fighter -

Tags
-Open
Orion has been wandering aimlessly around the Greenland’s his head beginning to ache from the heat. He located a shade spot under a tree and trotted over to it before laying in the cool grass. He did had more thoughts about getting back to the pack or not but he felt that he needed to just relax and rest for a bit. He rolled on his side and drifted off into a nap.

Verón
- Nihavian Lurcher -

Tags
-Kasdeya

Half the family. He’d have to teach and mentor two pups or one pup and the mother. He stood there for a moment to think about this job he was being assigned before dipping his head. “I’ll take what I can get. Who am I to mentor?” He has heard Lisica name off her three pups. Lekki, Cicho, and Burza, however she never pointed out who was who while he was actively watching. He was not fond of pups, but no matter what he is going to have to teach at least one pup, and remembering speaking with their mother, the pups seemed scared of him. But if he’s to mentor one of the pups, then they must get use to it.
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:48 am

Lisica (Current perspective: Lisica)
- Loner (Mother)
Location; Edge of Greenlands
Tags; Ares, Veron

Lisica turned towards Ares and smiled. "Oh, I do have questions. The first one being: Are you willing to mentor me and my daughter Lekki?" Lisica nudged Lekki forward, who squealed with excitement. "Hi there! My name's Lekki! I like your name, Ares! It sounds so brave, but your name means "Ram", like the sheep with horns! And-!" Lekki was cut off by her mother before she could continue. "It's alright, Ares. Lekki can be a bit talkative." Lisica reassured the brown and black wolf.

Lisica (Current perspective: Burza)
- Loner (Mother)
Location; Edge of Greenlands
Tags; Nyx

Burza looked at Nyx and smiled, but only a little crease came from the corners of his muzzle. "It's fine, I guess. I haven't seen all of it." He said. He looked up at his mother as she talked to the strange brown and black wolf that came up to talk to them. Burza looked back at Nyx and asked "Do you think we could... hang out sometime? You're fun to have around.". He knew he had to ask his mother if he could play with Nyx, but Nyx could be a good friend.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:29 am

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Pyrokinesis, Hemokinesis
Location; The Dark Forest
Tags; Verón

She remembered Lisica’s pups name from when she was naming off all their specialties. Lekki, the reddish brown female, Cicho, The grayish brown female, and Burza, the black male. She still could remember their individual abilities too, two of the pups specialties did stick out the most to her. After her somewhat long moment of consideration that left silence between the pair, she made up her mind. The red mistress drew in a breath her ruby eyes never leaving the lurchers dark placid gaze her voice stern. ”Two of her pups. The grayish brown female, Cicho, and the black male, Burza.” She stood up her tails movement from being wrapped around her body to being curled upwards towards her rear caused the mist around them to move but it settled rather quickly. ”Ares will be mentoring Lisica and her son Lekki.” Ares was already the mentor to Nyx, and though she felt Nyx could be switched to Verón, Ares had more experience with teaching and she didn’t want to overburden her lurcher.

Ares
- Nihavian Fighter and Mentor
Hypnokinesis, Telekinesis
Location; Camp
Tags; Lisica

To his surprise, his approach did not startle the female at all and her reaction was to just smile towards him. He’s very quiet when he moves and it was just the way he was taught to walk through the territory. He carried on his non threatening demeanor and spoke with a soft gentle tone of voice. ”That is up to Kasdeya as to whom I mentor, but if she did decided for me to, then I’d love to.” His attention was turned to the pup Lekki who was quite excited about being in his presence which warmed the males heart. He formed a smile and bent down his head so his eyes where at the pups eve level. “I like your name too, Lekki. Doesn’t it mean..lighthearted?” He raised his right brown trying to think of her names meaning. He raised his head up and return his gaze back to the sandy colored female. ”Once she assigns your family to mentors, would like a tour around?”

Eclipse
- Loner
Power Obstructing Aura, Teleportation, Wings
Location; Safe Haven
Tags; Open

The black wolf wandered through the Safe Haven’s lands his cold eyes scanning his new surroundings. The vibrantly was already starting to give him a headache and he let out a quiet groan. He began to think maybe living in the safe haven was not the best thing for him with how the environment was affecting him. My head just has to adjust to it all
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfwolf595 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:31 pm

Silvia
-New Hale Huntress -

Tags
-Delilah and Vargenslukr

Silvia heart sunk watching the fight as it started and the words that came from the wolf hurt her mentally. She chucked rocks towards the loner the majority of them hitting the sand around them. She moved towards the fight with her last 5 lb rock following her in the air. With strenuous force she sent the rock hurling in the direction of the fight.

Orion
- Blackwater Fighter -

Tags
-Open
Orion had woke up to sharp teeth knawing on his ear. He shook his head and growled allowing his eyes to adjust. A coyote stepped back some as if shocked but bared its teeth defensively. His eyes were still tired until adrenaline was created by the surprise. “Why is it that I can’t catch a break?” He said to himself before warning the coyote by baring his teeth. The coyote coyote it as a challenge and lunged at his front left paw ripping into his flesh with its teeth. Orion grabbed hold of its scruff the pain it felt caused it to release his paw from its mouth. The Fighter then slammed its body against the tree the coyote yelped its cry piercing his ears and forcing them to his skull. He released his grip of its scruff and the coyote fled quickly. He felt victorious, but upon looking at his paw he realized he could use some medical attention. He began to limp through the Greenland’s trying to find his way back to the territory, but having difficulty to think over the throbbing pain coming from his paw.

Verón
- Nihavian Lurcher -

Tags
-Kasdeya

Verón had heard the information clearly. It was not the response he was thinking, but he was not to question his alpha’s decisions. “Then it’s settled.” He said as Kasdeya moved to stand before him. It seemed clear that she was getting ready to leave, but he may be wrong. “I’m going to go for a drink.” He half requested half informed already turning away from Kasdeya and heading towards the rivers direction.
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me