the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting

Postby prisms. » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:19 am

(That's ok! I guess I'll start now.)

- | Ebony | Bird Critter | Male | Location: The Wood | Tags: Open || -

Ebony awoke, his head raising up. He had made his home here in The Wood, using this tree with a hole in it his main home.
Figuring he'd better get some food for the day, he stepped out of the tree and onto the the ground. Soft grass crunched softly
under his feet once he stepped out. Hmmm, might as well visit the creek today. Get some fish perhaps. He thought, then headed off in the direction he'd usually take to Willow Creek.
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cardinal

Postby dragonscales10 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:09 am

𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊. 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩
𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊. "𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔠𝔥"
𝖆𝖌𝖊. 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗. 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢
𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖊𝖘. 𝔤𝔯𝔶𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔫
𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘. 𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔡 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔭𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖘. 𝔫/𝔞

𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔰 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯. 𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔲𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔬𝔞𝔩𝔰, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔟𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰. 𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔱 𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔫 𝔲𝔭, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰. 𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔰, 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔲𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔰. 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰, 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔰 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔶 𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔢𝔵𝔠𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔞𝔩 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔰.

𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝔫/𝔞
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briar

Postby dragonscales10 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:10 am

𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮. 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓇
𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮. "𝒷𝓇𝓎"
𝓪𝓰𝓮. 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝓼𝓮𝔁. 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓼. 𝑒𝓊𝓇𝑜𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓃
𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼. 𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝑒𝓃𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈, 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸

𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓼.𝓃/𝒶

𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻. 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝓂𝒾-𝒾𝓂𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓉
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ASYLUM

Postby dragonscales10 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:10 am

ɴᴀᴍᴇ. ᴀꜱʏʟᴜᴍ
ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ. "ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ"
ᴀɢᴇ. ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ. ᴍᴀʟᴇ
ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴇꜱ. ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ. ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴍɪɴᴏʀ ʜʏᴘɴᴏꜱɪꜱ, ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪᴏɴ

ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛꜱ. ɴ/ᴀ

ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɴᴏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴇɴ ᴏʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴀꜱʏʟᴜᴍ ᴡᴀꜱ ʀᴀɪꜱᴇᴅ ɪɴ ɴᴏx ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ᴋɪɴᴅ. ʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛʜᴏᴏᴅ. ᴀꜱʏʟᴜᴍ ɪꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇʀʀɪᴛᴏʀɪᴀʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴜꜱᴇꜱ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ ʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛꜱ. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴇ-ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ-ᴀꜱᴋ-Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ-ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʏᴘᴇ, ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪꜰ ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄʀᴀᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ᴀꜱʏʟᴜᴍ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴀꜱᴛᴇꜰᴜʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜɴ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴏɴ ᴘɪɴᴇꜱ, ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴇʏ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴛᴇʀʀɪᴛᴏʀʏ.

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ɴ/ᴀ
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:40 am

OOC: thanks for joining the rp haha, however I can't exactly accept your characters until they're done if that's okay
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:30 pm

two out of three 100% done, the other just needs the personality/background, would i be able to start roleplaying and add in the background at a later time? (if i'm being honest i'm not sure what i want him to be like yett)
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:53 am

OOC: They're all accepted, and yes that's fine considering you've got two finished characters. I'll add them to the front page, you can start roleplaying :) also I'm not sure where they other rper's went so my character is open I guess? lol
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:30 am

oceans&glass wrote:OOC: They're all accepted, and yes that's fine considering you've got two finished characters. I'll add them to the front page, you can start roleplaying :) also I'm not sure where they other rper's went so my character is open I guess? lol

(I'm still here! I've just been kind of slow oof and waiting for more activity here. )

- | Ebony | Bird Critter | Male | Location: Willow Creek | Tags: Open || -

Ebony continued on towards Willow Creek for a while, making sure he was going the right way the entire time. To his relief he did go the right way and not get lost, cause once he got close to the Creek he could hear the faint splashing of water. Exiting The Wood, he looked at the creek and was ready to start getting some fish for himself.
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:42 am

|cardinal|male|27|gryphon|location: iron pines/forest border
he woke to the scraping of delicate claws on stone. cardinal's head snapped up, ears honing in on the source of the noise. he quickly saw a small fox, attempting to dig out a mouse den. it was caught and killed swiftly, and he quickly gave a prayer for the life he had taken before beginning to eat.

|briar|stallion|4|unicorn|location: east of willow creek
his long tail rustled the ferns behind him as he walked through the thinning forest. he could hear the trickle of water ahead, and continued towards it. it wasn't long before the central part of willow creek came into view. he could smell others, but didn't see anyone as he went down to the water to drink.

|asylum|male|???|???|location: nox outskirts
powerful claws ripped into earth, moving asylums body rapidly through the thick brush towards the iron pines border. the thickening pines proved difficult to navigate with his large size, and his progress quickly slowed. he gave a frustrated roar as he continued onwards.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:27 pm

OOC: same haha, I'm trying to think of ways to include everyone so no one gets left out. I'll start with Ebony

☽☾ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐚 ☽☾

( Bathsheba ) ( wolves winged siren ) ( none ) ( location; willow creek ) ( tags; Ebony )
____________________________________________________________________________________

After inspecting the creek and finding no trace of the creature that was there before her, she decided it was best to maybe leave it alone. Instead the siren turned and started off walking up the creek's edge. It was such a beautiful place. Maybe this could be her home. After all she doubted her family would find her here. Peralecent orbs scanned the area around her as she stepped slowly. As of now Willow creek seemed peaceful.

Suddenly a strange scent caught her attention. Her eyes darted in the direction it was coming from. The fae stopped. For a while she stood and waited. Watching for movement as the scent grew stronger. Then it appeared. It was at first a dark figure moving through the willow strands and long grass. What it that? she thought, perking her ears. Now it looked like some sort of bird. However Bathsheba didn't want to risk it. It could very well be dangerous. So she chose to keep her distance, and watch it from afar.

text, "Speech", thoughts
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me