Elemental Pack {Restarted, Accepting!}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Elemental Pack {Restarted, Accepting!}

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:13 pm

Elemental Canines

My rp idea is that there is a large pack near the city walls, sadly their pack was near a lab and this lab spilled toxic waste into their water supply. This meant these canines drank that toxic waste, some died some survived in a pain and some gained abilities.....this rp is about their survival with these abilities and trying to find a cure for the ones that are sick.

Rules:
G rated nothing with to much gore when a fight happens and no swearing or strong language
Please understand you cannot have op powers for that'll completely ruin the whole rp for others, you need limits and weaknesses
Npc's are allowed and most likely I will make random npcs and some might stick with the main characters also your npcs are not allowed to like your main character nor are your mains allowed to like your npcs.
I will have a separate rp as I will get confused with who is their main and all that stuff :P
please can we have FxM and MxF thx
One elemental power per canine please, it can make them over powered thnx!
Chicken smoothie rules apply.

Note: I probably will take a bit to message back and some times I won't depending if I'm on or not :P so please! stay with me and wait till I answer I also ain't very good at spelling so if I spell something wrong don't judge me I'll most likely fix it or leave it
Sum it all up, they have to continue their daily lives with these new abilities and try to not go completely insane nor die.

{Credit to the photographer}
    My character ref
    Name: BrightFire
    Nickname: BF, Fire, GlowWorm, Burnt(when grumpy) Marshmellow(only friends can call her this).
    Looks: a Tall and muscular she-dingo, (she has been experimented on)
    Breed: Dingo
    Breed:
    Mother: unknown
    Father: unknown
    Litter-Mates: Only pup
    Mate: none {Open}
    Pups: none {Open only once she has a mate}
    Rank in a pack: Her parents and their parents before them found this pack, she is descended from a long line of alphas and has taken the rank as her father and mother have passed on.
    Personality: quiet, serious, sarcastic, can be nice, timid, will submit if needed, caring, and can be funny if she's in a good mood, stubborn.
    dislikes: arguments, rejection, not being wanted, annoying canines
    Element(power): She grew another tail and her power is Fire.

{Credit to photographer}
Name: Green Leaf III
Nickname: Leafy, Tree
Looks: She is a Tall slim Doberman with bright ember eyes
Breed: Doberman
Breed(ifcross):
Mother: Mia (Deceased)
Father: GreenLeaf II
Litter-Mates: Gorden, timothy (they're Domesticated dogs)
Mate: none
Personality: Kind, quiet, smart, soft spoken, calm.
dislikes: loud noises, disobedient pups.
Elements(power): Past and Future seeing

{Credit to photographer}
Name: Oskar
Nickname: Skar, Kar, SnowFlake, Smooth Giant.
Looks: Bright lushy soft fur, he's larger than his actual breed due to over growth from the experiments that happened when he was a pup
Breed: Swiss Shepherd
Breed(ifcross):
Mother: holly {Domestic dog}
Father: Skar {Deceased}
Litter-Mates: Vlad, Kyle {Both Died from experiments}
Mate: none {open}
Personality: Flirtatious, smooth talker, calm, skilled, intelligent, ladies dog.
Likes: females, Howling, swimming, anything to do with water!
dislikes: Frogs, crows, smoke, mud.
Element(Power) Water, and due to experiments from when he was a pup his muscle tissue and body structure grew over his breeds limit.

[center]Your Ref sheet you need to fill out

Name:
Nickname:
Looks:
Breed(ifcross):
Mother:
Father:
Litter-Mates:
Mate:
Personality:
Element(power):
Last edited by AwkwardPaws111 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 12 times in total.
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Elemental Canine Rp {Open}

Postby xan » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Name: miller
Nickname: n/a - just call em miller
Looks:
Breed(ifcross): wolfdog crossbreed
Mother: unknown
Father: unknown
Litter-Mates: unknown
Mate: n/a yet
Personality: Respectable but very goofy, loves jokes, would do anything for the ones he's closest to.
Likes: someone who knows how to have fun, optimism, swimming
dislikes: grumps
Element(power): water ( no extra limbs )

virgo xx-xx really good napper xx-xx thats itxx
xan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sibuna » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:51 am

Name: Mutnodjmet
Nickname: Mutt
Looks: Image
Breed: Non-domestic, specifically a Black-Backed Jackal
Breed(ifcross):
Mother: Unknown
Father: Scorpion (dead)
Litter-Mates: none
Mate: Not too interested atm
Personality: Mutnodjmet is..tough. He's longing for a pack, though, as is the nature of jackals. Once he's your friend, which, currently, no one is, he loyal to the bone. That has somewhat changed since the failed experiment, but he still likes the company of canines who can respect silence. Mutnodjmet has a hard time communicating his feelings, but he's usually angry or mourning, unless you catch him in a good mood, then he's just mildly annoyed.
dislikes: Talkative canines, annoying canines, dogs who try to get him to speak. Pushy dogs. Anything and everything honestly.
Element(power): Some human had the funny idea that would be great to make a certain jackal breathe fire. It failed. Now, the inside Mutnodjmet's throat is blackened, scarred, and hinders him unable to speak. Luckily, though, he's quite intelligent and uses his tail to (try to) communicate. No power gained. No extra limbs.
Sibuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:02 pm

Rp Has started

BrightFire / Alpha / Room 225 BC / Tags: Miller, Mutnodjmet

BrightFire sat there staring at the iron, she had over heard that they were moving two canines to the room she was in and frankly she was determined to let them know their place in this room and her place as their alpha. The Iron door opened, she lent down growling and snarling seeing the humans pushing in two cages.
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Elemental Canine Rp {Still accepting, started!}

Postby Sibuna » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:25 am

Mutnodjmet | Male | Tagged: < Miller, BrightFire >

As Mutnodjmet's cage was set down, he was silent, of course, but his hackles stood on end and he bared gleaming white teeth as he snapped at the human's hand as it was snatched out of his reach. His dark amber eyes burned with fury and loathing; he had liked his former cage, even if it was only slightly larger than the one he was in now, but it had been his and only his. He wasn't too excited about his new accommodations. Mutnodjmet whirled, turning to face the canine sitting in the middle of the room, his lips still pulled back in a silent snarl.
Sibuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:24 am

BrightFire stood up and walked over "Greeting I am BrightFire" she said in firm but gentle voice "Welcome to your new home" she then let her hackles rise to show dominance "And your name is?"
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sibuna » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:39 am

Mutnodjmet | Male | Tagged: <BrightFire, Miller >

Mutnodjmet's tail was stuck straight out behind him, a clear show of defiance, but he crouched slightly as if submissively; attempting to give off mixed feelings. His unclipped claws screeched against the cold, hard floor as he scratched out the syllables eerily. The sound was shrill, and it hurt his ears dreadfully, and the pith was far too high. There was a laminated page with his name listed tied to the cage; but he didn't know that, of course.
Sibuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:47 am

BrightFire shook her head whimpering at the loud noise. she stepped back trying to cut it out, but then out of frustration her paws was engulfed in flames "MAKE IT STOP!!!" she yelled and a very firm and angry voice.
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sibuna » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:46 am

Mutnodjmet | Male | Room 225 BC | Tagged: <BrightFire>

The screeching of claws abruptly turned into skittering-- Mutnodjmet scrambled back against the far side of the cage as the she-wolf's paws erupted into flames. Every bone in Mutnodjmet's body screamed Fire! His thin limbs shook; he had not known he would be placed with wolves who's experimentations had been successful. Especially those with fire, the thing that had gone wrong with him. I'll comply, I'll comply! he thought frantically, tail tucked between his legs. Licking his lips with his charred tongue, and mouthed silently, teeth clamped together, with difficulty, "Mut...nod...jmet." Mutnodjmet never took his eyes off BrightFire's paws, lest they come closer and become dangerous to him.
Sibuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:44 pm

BrightFire / Alpha / Room 225 BC / Tags: Mutnodjmet

BrightFire began to calm down as the noise had vanished, as she relaxed her fire began to vanish "....." She realized he had said his name "Mutnojment??" she stopped for a moment "Are you..nervous you're stuttering" she stepped closer sniffing him.
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me