curse of the sixth | dragon/human RP | o&a

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: curse of the sixth | dragon/human RP | o&a

Postby Timoria » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:12 am

Alexander Olsen
Odon’s Son
Tags:Paxton, Avem

Alex let a smug smile appear on his face when the boy yelled at the girl. Alex put a hand on the boy’s shoulder to calm him. Then he spoke to the girl in an undisguised tone of annoyance. ”This here is my friend and we were just going home. If you ask me the lady screaming is the real kidnapper. You should go bother her instead.” He made sure he was actin good as smug as possible. This lady was just being rude and he wasn’t very fond of that kind of thing. ”I don’t see any problem with me and my friend going home, do you?”

Timoria wrote:
Antares Scorpii
Dragon
Tags: Deiana

Antares looked away in embarrassment as Deiana got closer and placed an arm on his chest. He nodded when he was warned of discomfort and waited patiently, standing as stock still as he could. At first he didn’t feel much, just a weird tingly sensation. Then he winced as a shot of pain went through his chest and towards his back. He took his mind off of it by watching Deiana’s glowing hands. Healing magic is quite the light show, he thought as he watched her eyes change color.

When she was done he could tell his lungs were finally clear. He took a deep breath then stretched his back happily. For a second he had forgotten his manners and he quickly fixed his mistake. ”Oh, thank you very much. If there is anything I can do to repay you I would be happy to do it.” It hadn’t been long but he already felt so much better being able to talk normally.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me