The Virus• Not Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Virus• Now Accepting!

Postby /Aster/ » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:29 am

|| ── | ℝ𝕚𝕠𝕥 |
| Age ;; 4 yrs | Sexuality ;; Asexual | Breed ;; Belgian Malinois | Role ;; Examiner | Location ;; rival pack shelter | Tags ;; All / Open |

Riot kept his back against the wall as he observed the large group of dogs. He himself had chosen to stay towards the outskirts of the group no matter how cold and stiff he felt. Lesson one in any training class in the military ever was observe your surroundings. Currently, that is what he elected to do as he watched the pack members chat amongst each other though he noted some seemed less pleased about their circumstances than others. He also noted that the pack's second in command Kira was still missing which was more than troubling.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|| ── | 𝔻𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚 |
| Age ;; 3 yrs | Sexuality ;; Bisexual | Breed ;; Husky | Role ;; Guard | Location ;; rival pack shelter | Tags ;; Nyko and Apollo |

Denali while very cold resistant was still grateful they had found somewhere to wait out the violent storm. She worried for her packmates who unlike herself were not born and raised in the cold much less bred for it. The concept of losing her only friends and family stressed her greatly.
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:07 pm

Roman
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
doberman ‣ 3 years ‣ bisexual ‣ patrol ‣ tags; bradley, unnamed ‣ location; rival pack shelter

Roman huffed. "I was thinking Broman or Radley, but that works too, I guess." He jested before looking down at the pup who snuggled against him. Roman sighed as he leaned against Bradley, finally feeling relaxed and at ease. The pup was what kept him smiling in these times. His home was destroyed, and yet this small golden dog made him have hope and a reason to keep going. He looked up at Ajax and let out a nod. "Yes, please. She looks like she's starving." He said as he glanced down at the pup who was still looking around the room in curiosity.

Candie
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
husky/golden retriever mix ‣ 15 wks ‣ homosexual ‣ pup ‣ tags; all ‣ location; rival pack shelter

The pup made an optimistic hm sound. Candie, she had to get used to that. Her mother always called her and her siblings "pups" or "sweethearts", but she never considered that her real name. She finally had a name, like the other adult dogs. Candie-- she liked it. "Thank you, Bradley." She said simply, her small tail managing to wag. It felt like the first time in so long since she's been this happy.

Apollo
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
papillon ‣ 3 years ‣ bisexual ‣ examiner ‣ tags; nyko, rio, all ‣ location; rival pack shelter

Apollo shuddered as he curled into the tightest ball his tiny body could manage. He managed to think positive despite him feeling at his worst. He was still with his pack, that's all that mattered for now. "Thank you, Nyko... so much." He said with a shuttery voice before closing his eyes. And yet, Apollo was afraid to go to sleep, worried that his fever wouldn't allow him to wake up. But for the ease of mind of his pack, he had to fall asleep. he felt like that's all he'd been doing recently, sleeping and resting. Some time earlier, he would have thought this made him a burden to his pack. But now he's sure that this instead means the opposite.

Sheeva
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flat-coated retriever ‣ 4 years ‣ homosexual ‣ jarl ‣ tags; all ‣ location; rival pack shelter

As the dogs piled inside, Sheeva noticed the amount of dogs missing from their party. She sighed as she followed behind the others and laid down in a corner. On a positive note, the majority of her pack were here and alright. She sighed, shaking the snow off her ebony black pelt. She had so much snow on her she practically became all white. Sheeva let out a sigh as she sat up, looking among her pack. "Everyone, I know it is hard for you all. Our home is destroyed and we are weak and tired and sick. But the strength you have shown today is beyond words and I thank you all for pulling through despite our trials. But we have many dogs still out there. When the sun rises and when the storm settles, we will find the rest of our pack. We leave absolutely no dog behind." Her voice was loud and strong, and confident in her pack's abilities to find their missing pack members. After her speech, she stood up and slowly padded towards Nyko. "Nyko, my second in command isn't present. Until she returns, I request that you fill in her place until we find her and the others."

Ferah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bull lurcher ‣ 11 months ‣ bisexual ‣ trainee ‣ tags; mika, klaus ‣ location; streets, outside pack territory

Ferah's tail began to wag as she let out a yip in happiness, overjoyed that he had changed his mind. "Well, since it's so cold maybe the virus died off?" She cocked her head, trying her best to be in denial of the situation. She knew that wasn't how it worked, at least that's how she was told it wasn't how it worked, but she wanted to believe there was at least one scenario where Klaus would continue living on with the pack.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sundanc_e » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:12 am

Nyko
Male, 6 Years, Kangal
Bisexual, Subordinate
Tagged: Apollo, Sheeva

Nyko’s eyes were rested on Apollo, his gaze barely leaving the little dog. He was weak. And his condition would only get worse unless he rested his body. Once the dog closed his eyes, Nyko took the time to examine his wound. A large bite mark around his neck. The best thing Nyko could do was keep it covered for now. If an infection had made its way into the opening, then Apollo’s life was even more at risk. Only time would tell if he would pull through or not. Nyko rested his head on the ground and sighed heavily. One of the dogs here had done this to Apollo. He wasn’t sure which, but it was hard, knowing it wasn’t his place to ask. Maybe it was better that way. Anything to stop him causing a fight of sorts. Nyko lifted his head to greet Sheeva as she approached. Her request took him by surprise, but he definitely would not decline it. “Of course, anything you need, Sheeva. Where is Kira anyway? We didn’t lose her out there, did we?” In fact, Nyko hadn’t seen her since yesterday. She had to still be alive, right?

Rio
Female, 3 Years, Dalmatian Cross
Bisexual, Patrol
Tagged: Everyone

Rio was tired, but she fought her fatigue hard,wanting to hear Sheeva’s speech. She was a very inspiring Jarl. She way she cared for her pack, her leadership skills, it was something Rio admired about her. One of the reasons why the entire pack looked up to Sheeva. Now that she had mentioned it, there did seem to be some absences within the group. Sheeva had made it quite clear they would not be left behind. Rio only hoped they had managed to hang on through the storm.
sundanc_e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kabayø » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:12 am

Name: Mika
Tagged: Ferah, Klaus

Mika smiled sadly. She would like to believe that Ferah’s theory could be true. But at this point, she did not want to keep her hopes up. Although the virus wasn’t showing yet, it was likely that Klaus had already contracted it. The effects of the cold could possibly slow it down, but not prevent the inevitable. “It’s possible, Ferah. We’ll just have to wait and see.” She wouldn’t crush the young dogs spirits. Besides, there was still a chance. Klaus’ idea of heading out into the snow sounded appealing to Mika. She stood up and joined him at the entrance, her eyes watching the falling snow. “It’s deep out there. Looks like we’ll have some fun when the winds die down. You’re right, it’s been a while since it’s snowed like this.”

Name: Kenji
Tagged: Sheeva

“Just the one wounded? That’s a little easier for us to deal with. Keep him resting. He’ll need the energy.” Kenji made his way around the group, checking each as he passed. He saw a familiar face amongst them, and smiled at Bradley. The dog now seemed to be caring for a pup. But seeing as Ajax was already taking care of it, he returned to Sheeva. A lot of dogs had drifted off to sleep, so he spoke in a hushed tone. “How many are you missing? I’d like to join your search at dawn if that’s okay with you.” Kenji was sure he could bare the temperatures once the blizzard was over. The winds would have subsided as well as the snowfall. And with dogs stranded out there, his concerns were very high.
kabayø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cłarke » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:12 am

Klaus - Male - 4 Years - Guard - Tagged; Mika, Ferah
Klaus couldn’t hear much more of the conversation. The voices of Ferah and Mika seemed to fade as a painful ache throbbed through his abdominal region. He groaned subtly, doing his best to mask his pain as a dizzy spell forced him to lay down. Seeing Mika beside him, Klaus looked up at her with fearful eyes. “The..the symptoms are starting.” He uttered in a shaky voice. His speech was slightly slurred as each breath became heavy from panic. How foolish of him to believe he was survive this. It hit him like a truck. Klaus was entering stage one.

Quinn - Female - 3 Years - Subordinate - Tagged; Sheeva, Nyko, Apollo, Rio
”Poor guy. I should have been there when it happened to him. I heard the call. But I thought it was under control.” She watched Apollo with regret in her eyes. He was resting now, thankfully. It would be a long fight for him, but Quinn was determined to see him live through this. She held her head high and alert as Sheeva addressed the pack. It seemed amidst the chaos, there had been some stragglers in the journey. A lot of pack members were not present and Quinn whined softly with concern. They had to find the lost dogs out there. Their lives were priceless. Quinn rose to her paws and approached Sheeva after she spoke with Nyko. This whole ordeal must’ve taken its toll on her the most. Quinn pushed her head gently against her shoulder, and looked into her eyes. “Are you okay?” She knew it was a stupid question. How could she be okay? The pack lost, their home destroyed. Quinn’s heart broke for her Jarl. Everything she had put together for the pack. Now had practically fallen apart.

Ajax - Male - 4 Years - Rival Dog - Tagged; Candie, Roman, Bradley
Ajax smiled fondly at the small pup. “You wait right there. I’ll see what I can find.” The place wasn’t entirely picked clean. There were a few trash bags and drawers Ajax hadn’t yet searched through. The building seemed to have once been used for storage purposes. Maybe a few tins could still be hiding in the cupboards. He shuffled through a pile of rubbish, finding nothing. Trying his luck with the cupboards, he returned carrying a small can. His heavy paws crushed and crippled the metal, allowing access to the contents inside. It looked like...meat of some kind? “Here you go, kid. Might taste like crap, but keeps ya alive, right?”
.cłarke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:21 am

Candie
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
husky/golden retriever mix ‣ 15 wks ‣ homosexual ‣ pup ‣ tags; all ‣ location; rival pack shelter

Candie sniffed the strange food that was placed in front of her. Her lips wrinkled as she visibly cringed at the scent, but she forced herself to at least try it. She closed her eyes so she wouldn't see it and she held her breath so she couldn't smell it. She licked up a few pieces of meat, cringing at the cheap flavor. She sat up and stubbornly shook her head. Not too long after, her hunger managed to get the best of her and she sighed and ate some more, learning to tolerate the cheap flavor more as she ate it.

Roman
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
doberman ‣ 3 years ‣ bisexual ‣ patrol ‣ tags; bradley, ajax, candie ‣ location; rival pack shelter

Roman sighed as he looked down at the pup as she ate. "Keep eatin, Candie." He managed a smile, glad to see her give in and continue to eat. He raised his docked ear to the sounds coming from outside. "I hope that this winter ends soon." He says to bradley as he hid his face in his neck. Raising a pup this young throughout an entire winter would be difficult, and Roman couldn't stand the thought of the light of his life being taken in the winter.

Sheeva
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flat-coated retriever ‣ 4 years ‣ homosexual ‣ jarl ‣ tags; kenji, ryko, all ‣ location; rival pack shelter

Sheeva frowned as she looked behind her, starting to feel worried for the dogs. "Let's see...three, five... around six I believe. I'd appreciate the help, thank you." She said to Kenji before slowly laying on the ground to relax her tired legs. She whined, feeling ashamed that she didn't know where her own second in command was located. "I don't know I haven't seen her since the fight." She admitted, hanging her head with a somber expression. "I just hope that she's safe. I hope everyone is, I mean."

Ferah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bull lurcher ‣ 11 months ‣ bisexual ‣ trainee ‣ tags; mika, klaus ‣ location; streets, outside pack territory

Ferah's tail dropped between her legs as her ears folded back. "No, no! C'mon, Klaus, keep fighting it!" She whined as she paced anxiously before the older male. Her words wouldn't stop the virus no matter how desperate she became. She held low to the ground, her long legs shaking with grief and fear. She looked up at Mika, afraid and unaware of what to do.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kabayø » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:56 am

Name: Mika
Tagged: Ferah, Klaus

Mika’s jaw dropped open in shock. “Are you sure?” She looked at Klaus, barely believing this was really happening. But the effects of stage one were already clear. Mika swallowed anxiously and approached the big dog. “Just rest for now. We’re gonna figure this out Klaus, I promise.” The expectant eyes of Ferah pained her. There was nothing she could do to save her beloved mentor. But grief was only one emotion Mika felt. The other was dread. If only an examiner were here. Although Mika understood most of the symptoms, she would feel a little more at ease with someone who had more knowledge. “There’s not much we can do at this point, Ferah.” She looked at her with desperation, hoping she would understand. “Stage two could start in a matter of days, or even hours as far as we know. That’s when our lives will be in danger. His mind set will start to deteriorate. At that point, we’ll need to decide what to do.” This was going to be hard. Mika wouldn’t leave him just yet. But sooner or later, she would have to decide wether to put him down, or leave him to meet his fate.

Name: Kenji
Tagged: Sheeva, Ajax, Candie

“It’s not a problem. We’ll get them back, don’t you worry.” Kenji smiled at the Jarl then headed off to leave her in peace. His short walk brought him near Ajax and he tilted his head at the male who seemed to be offering the pup a meal. “Hmm, looks like we found your weakness, tough guy.” He chuckled at her disgust as she ate the meat chunks. “If we had something decent, we’d let you have it. But unfortunately, we’ve had to make do.”
kabayø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cłarke » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:13 am

Klaus - Male - 4 Years - Guard - Tagged; Mika, Ferah
Klaus’ head slumped against the ground as his eyelid slid half closed. He knew Mika was talking to Ferah, but he couldn’t quite focus in on what they were saying. The voices were like a blur, and he found himself unable to respond for several minutes as he lay there. Eventually, the pain eased enough for him to raise his head. “It’s no use fighting it, Ferah.” He whispered. The virus was here to stay. He blinked his eyes and looked up at Mika. “I’ll tell you what you can do. Keep yourselves safe. If it gets dangerous, take Ferah and go. Wether you put me down or leave me is up to you. I won’t force you to do anything, Mika.” The words took major effort, and just as quickly, his head lay on the ground once more as fatigue forced his body to rest.

Quinn - Female - 3 Years - Subordinate - Tagged; All
With dog’s still lost out there, Quinn’s mind was fully occupied. And with everything that had happened, sleep would not come easy this night. She sat at the far end of the room, her shoulder leaning against the wall as she licked at her wet fur. There was much to be concerned about at this time. And with the blizzard still howling outside, there wasn’t much that could be done. Only dawn would tell if those they had lost had survived the night.

Ajax - Male - 4 Years - Rival Dog - Tagged; Kenji, Candie, Apollo
Ajax shouldered Kenji roughly. “Come on, can’t a guy show a little love?” He smirked at him and stalked past. “Enjoy. Let me know if anyone else needs a meal.” This he said to Roman and Bradley before he padded off to the other side of the shelter, where a wounded dog lay asleep. Ajax gasped as he recognised the face. The dog he attacked. Ajax turned away and looked at the ground. They were bound to confront him at one point. But hopefully guiding them to shelter had allowed them to forget.
.cłarke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmaugTheGolden » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:01 am

Kaibur
Male
3 Years
Alone
Wandering the streets

Kaibur huffed heavily, his whole body shivering against the chill of the raging wind around him. He could barely see a foot in front of him and the wind was howling so loudly he could hear nothing over its roar. He took a few more steps through the knee-high snow, continuing to traverse the seemingly unending streets through the darkness. He had been wandering the nearby area for what felt like years, avoiding the pack that ruled the area, refusing to engage in any form of aggression with them and trying his best to remain and an unknown loner. He had seen too many of his fellow canines taken down by the virus to allow himself to get close to them, it always ended badly.
Last edited by SmaugTheGolden on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmaugTheGolden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sundanc_e » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:44 am

𝙉 𝙮 𝙠 𝙤
Male | 6 Yrs | Kangal | Bisexual | Second in Command | Location: Shelter | Tagged: Sheeva
He could sense Sheeva’s apprehension. She had every right to feel this way. After everything they had been through, he was impressed with how well she was holding together. Nyko felt pleased she had selected him as temporary second in command. But Kira was still out there. Their mission now was to bring her and the others back home. “Don’t worry, Sheeva. We’ll find them out there. Kira is smart. She would have found shelter in the blizzard.” Nyko hoped his words were enough to reassure her for now, but he wouldn’t hold his breath. Kira could be lost out there. Or worse. Not to mention the others who hadn’t made it. Nyko shuddered. If only they could break out of these walls. What lay beyond this hell hole had to be some kind of improvement. Nyko wouldn’t rest until he and the pack were free. There had to be more to life than this.

𝙍 𝙞 𝙤
Female | 3 Yrs | Dalmatian Cross | Bisexual | Patrol | Location: Shelter | Tagged: Quinn
It soon became clear that not everyone would get a good rest for the night. While several dogs already lay curled up asleep, some seemed to have a lot on their mind. Rio fluffed up her coat, and headed towards Quinn. “I wonder how Klaus and the others are doing out there. D’you think they found somewhere safe?” With everything going on, the trio had escaped her mind. Maybe Klaus had managed to fight the virus. After all, he was a big dog. He could’ve been strong enough to survive. But if not, she still worried for Ferah and Mika. Being out there with him could be dangerous. And even when they returned, how would they find the pack? If they made it back to the territory, they would be met by a pile of rubble. Rio sighed heavily. “I hope they find us. It won’t be safe for just the two of them.
sundanc_e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me