The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:29 pm

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She smiled and rested herself on the railing. "Valkir, you do intrigue me, more then the other Warriors do. I'd like you to personally guard my castle." She said, her eyes flickering up to the male. It was obvious she only wanted to spend more time with the male.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:03 pm

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time / Crush: Open / Tags: Gryffin, Aku/ Mood: calm

Cazdoramu turns his head towards gryffin. "Alright little one.... You can go see the king, there might be someone new, you never know" He would huff and look at aku. He would nod quietly. Giving her a silent indicator that he will keep an eye out. (Short reply, sorry)

Carolin Darkbrew / 36 / Witch doctor / Tags: None / Mood: Restless

Carolin walks around before blinking and turning towards the main streets again and hums to herself as she heard to the market to find fresh seeds... She pays for those before heading to the blacksmith. "Here you go, fresh oils to help improve sharpness on weapons, should keep them sharper for a longer time" She waves her hand and walks off after placing the bottles of oil on the counter inside. She would finish her errands quickly and manage to start walking through the streets, looking for people walking about as she offers smiles at passerbys and waves towards some of the guards and warriors.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:11 am

Gryffin
Female/Albino/awake/young/Tags: Cazdoramu and Rathian

Gryffin nodded and quickly ran to where Rathian was. "Sir! I'm here!" She said. It didn't take long before she noticed Avion. "Who's that?" Her questioning eyes went back up to meet the King's. "She impotant?" Gryffin wondered why the little dragon was with the mightiest dragon. (Its good mine are always short XD)
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:31 am

killian
14 | warrior | male | crush: rouge | tags; rouge, reese

killian glanced back to rouge, watching as she followed him over to the new spot. his eyes roamed the area, pausing as rouge spoke up, he turned his attention to the girl. he listened closely before peeking around, narrowing his eyes as he saw reese. "it's one of the warriors. i'll go distract him, you go!" he whispered, sneaking around before casually running over to reese from an area that was away from rouge. "reese! i have a question." the young boy began.

valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir listened quietly to the queen speak, smiling slightly at her words but nonetheless bowing his head once more to the pale haired woman. "it would be an honor to guard your castle, my queen." he murmured gently, lifting his head up and nodding down to lacrimae. "i'll be sure to keep you safe." he then promised.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:38 am

Rathian - Dragon - King
He looked over at the little albino dragon. "She's a newborn, Gryffin. Avion just hatched not too long ago, she will be under my care for now until shes big like us." He told the youngling. His eyes drifted back over to the little dark dragon.

Phaedra - Hybrid - Outcast
The woman dressed in black and red armor walked the forests, her eyes scanning the area. She possessed long white hair that went down to the small of her back, and her eyes were a bright striking blue that seemed to glow. A small white ferret scampered up to her shoulder and perched, she fed the creature a small chunk of meat which it greatfully took and nibbled on while she walked.

"I'll hold you to it." She purred with a soft smile playing at her lips. "In the meantime, you free to do as you wish, I have no task for you just yet." She added and looked up at him, her eyes toying with his as she possessed a slightly flirty look to them.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:43 am

valkir

valkir watched the woman, nodding his head at her words. he glanced around, clicking his tongue before returning his gaze to the queen. "would you mind some company?" the male finally questioned, his brow raising in curiosity. he was sure kodlak was busy with the other warriors weapons, and his were fairly good. he'd just check in with the blacksmith later on.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:48 am

She smiled and looked at him. "Company would be great." She said softly, though her mother sense was growing as her daughter had not yet been returned to her. She just looked over the village and sighed softly. "Maybe she just ran off to visit that dragon woman. You know, the crazy witch doctor?" She said and her eyes drifted to the forest.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:52 am

valkir

valkir nodded his head as lacrimae agreed to company, watching the woman look over the village again, he could tell she was worrying. he carefully placed a hand on her shoulder, not wanting her to grow upset by his touch. "i'm sure she's safe. kids will be kids. if she isn't back within the half hour, i will go and search for her." he murmured, eyes scanning the village carefully.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:02 am

She purred and rested her own hand on his. "I've already sent Reese out to find her." She said and looked down to the streets. Her polar bears guarded the streets and the entrance to her main hall. Each armored with Nordic steel and silver claws. "My bears will sniff her out if anything." She added.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:05 am

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time / Crush: Open / Tags: Gryffin, Aku/ Mood: calm

Cazdoramu turns his head towards gryffin. "Alright little one.... You can go see the king, there might be someone new, you never know" He would huff and look at aku. He would nod quietly. Giving her a silent indicator that he will keep an eye out.

Carolin Darkbrew / 36 / Witch doctor / Tags: None / Mood: Restless

Carolin would be walking out of the village at this point and her bear is sitting there at the edge of the village and waiting for her. As the queen turns her head out towards the forest, she would be able to see Carolin riding off on her massive black grizzly bear. This likely indicated that rogue wasn't out to see her and still running around somewhere.

Carolin would pat her bear. "Let's go berry" She hops on the bear's back and the bear would run out of the village, wanting to get away from the place. After a minute or two, she would turn to wave at the village house where the queen resided. She spoke to herself again. "Goodbye village, see you again when you need me or I need you... whichever comes first" She laughs a little and turns to look forward as her bear would make the run to her house.

(she is TOTALLY sane guys XD)
Last edited by Faemyse on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me