Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Dracowolf » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:02 pm

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Mara and Thunder

"But you can't just assume the worst of others," James stated it confidently, "Everyone is just trying to survive, us included, doesn't make them evil." He was amused by the thought of someone thinking Ginger to be evil though. He paused, looking at Thunder before sniffing around himself. "Well, suppose we should follow the scent then, see what they're doing or if they know anything about what's going on."
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Alistair I Male I Fighter I 4 I Tags: Fain, Harika

Seeing his attempt to change conversation failed, he glowered at both Fain and Harika. Hey, are we actually going to look for ginger or just embarrass me? His voice sounded very monotone. I think we should start at our pack grounds first. We can ask Veratrum if Fain can stay, and we can look for Ginger, then decide what to do next?
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:28 am

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mara & James
Nodding he began to follow the scents, "Though im not sure why two Loners would be traveling together...guess we better be careful." He padded slowly through the woods taking in scents. Even if it was two wolves they had three on their side. But if they weren't lomers and perhaps part of one of the packs that had vanished then that could lead to a bigger problem.

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Alan & Trooper
Sky sighed softly, "I hope they are still alive and havent vanished for her sake... hopefully they will show up soon. I'm sure missed them a great deal as it is." He turned to look over to the now sleeping pup, "I actually just got back from growing to some herbs, I wanted to ask you if we needed anymore from the ones I had in mind." He looked around, "Also have you seen Star if I can get her help carrying back the herbs o plan to grow things will go a lot faster."

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonshine
She gave a nervous laugh, "Don't worry....their attention is gonna be on me for all the wrong reasons....things haven't been going well. And we...well some of us were sent out to look for Loners. Things are changing ajd once i tell the alpha aboit what has happened. Well....it's hard to say what will happen." She said softly, her green eyes filled with panic at the thought of what would happen to her pack.

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Open - Mentioning:Thunder, Alisair, and Mara
Silky took off moving through the forest swiftly, she didn't want to run into any other wolves. Something in her gut told her to get something small and get back to her den. "Especially seems how I have the little one to take care of now." She slowed down as she caught the scent of a hare, would a hare be enough? Sure she could definitely share it with Mal even if he had said he wasn't hungry. She began to stalk the hare before pouncing towards it and giving chase. She quickly caught it but froze as it dangled from her maw, she looked around. She could faintly smell wolves, were they from the pack....was there a group of Loners looking for trouble? She shivered turning and heading back from the way she came.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:59 pm

Veratrum - camp - tags: Moonshine, Ginger
She looked up from her rabbit, someone was approaching. The alpha stood and trotted towards them, coming to a stop when she saw the injured Ginger and a stranger. "Ginger!" The alpha called out, running the rest of the way. "What happened? Were is Harika and Alistair!?" She demanded, Not waiting for an answer before moving to support the hunter's other side and pushing them towards the healer's den. She cast a look to the loner, it was stern but not outright aggressive, it was clear they were trying to help Ginger and for now Her hunter was more important.

Fain- tags: Alistair, Harika
She laughed at Alistair's quick change of subject, "Oh but embarrassing you is so much fun!" She purred, whacking him playfully with her tail. "Shouldn't your friend be going to the same place we are, you were sent in the same patrol right?"

Nayden
He made it into camp, looking around to see who was there. It looked like all the patrols were still out and he didn't see his sister. Nayden walked over to a patch of sun to wait for his next orders. The training for the Omega's would be starting soon, he hoped Veratrum was still planning on doing that. He remembered how excited Zephyr had been, not to
mention the other omega's who had been promised training.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonshine & Vera
She grimaced as her alpha appeared rushing over and demanding to know what happened. She had done her best to be prepared, but still, one never knew how things would play out once the real situation was at hand."Um...I...am sorry Alpha, they just sort of seemed like they didn't need me and headed out without much notice of me. And I figured I could go hunting for the pack and I did and...and..." Her heart raced inside her as she barely was able to speak above a whisper, "M-my..." She closed her eyes as tears began to fall, "I got it...I got the buck...but...but..." Her body trembled she couldn't say it, the words wouldn't leave her mouth.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:08 pm

Moonshine-Camp-Tags:Moonshine, Veratrum

Moonshine stayed quiet,
helping The Alpha get Ginger to the healers den.
She kept her tail tucked.
Moonshine wanted to say something,but changed her mind.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:36 am

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden

Zephyr slowly opened her eyes, looking out at the trees and the rest of the pack. Turning her head slightly, she noticed Nayden laying down in a sunny spot. Quickly she jumped up and bound over to him, falling onto his back once she got close enough. She knew it wouldn't bug him to have her laying like that, she didn't weigh that much anyway. 'Hello, Nayden. Could you please explain to me what is going on?' she asked him with a wag of her tail.

Trooper- Tags; Alan and Sky

Sleeping
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Nayden - camp - tags: Zephyr
He laughed as someone jump on him and turned his large head to Zephyr. "Oof, hello to you to!" He joked then sobered at her question. "Remember when I told you at the meeting I was having visions of the past, something about magic fading? Well some ex pack members interrupted with news that all the other packs nearby had disappeared." Nayden explained, he hated to burden her with this but she had a right to know. He twisted around to rest his head on her supportively.

Veratrum - camp - tags: Ginger Moomshine, Sky
"It's ok Ginger, your ok, your safe now." She soothed, not wanting Ginger to over exert herself, it seemed the young wolf had been through enough trouble. The alpha's fur was warm to the touch with her worry, not just for the hunter but for Alistair and Harika, where were they? "You can tell me the rest when your ready but please, were are the others? Are they alright?" She pleaded. They neared the healer's den she called out. "Sky! Get out here Ginger needs your help!" She barked. The alpha looked over to the loner, "did you see any wolves with her?" She asked them quietly.

Fain - tags: Alistair, Harika
She laughed at Alistair's quick change of subject, "Oh but embarrassing you is so much fun!" She purred, whacking him playfully with her tail. "Shouldn't your friend be going to the same place we are, you were sent in the same patrol right?"
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:05 pm

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Alan & Trooper
Sky jerked slightly as Vera's voice yelled for him, "W-we can talk later.... something is up..." He turned quickly padding towards Vera's voice to stop short seeing Ginger and a she wolf he didn't know, "What on Earth happened here...let's get her in the healers den..." He looked over the wounded wolf it seemed that her leg had been patched up, "She wolf did you fix up her leg? If so what did you give her for pain and what did you use?"

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonshine, Vera, Sky
She shook her head, she had to speak, "They...are probably still patrolling what you asked..." She said with a shaky voice, "B-but this is more...A-alpha, they...it's gone....my power is...I'm sorry I didn't listen...I didn't think...I didn't think the warning you gave us would actually..." Sky growled slightly at the news, "Okay...any sort of punishment can be handed down later, Vera...let's get her to the den to lay down...I'm sure she is tired..."
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden

Zephyr sighed and slid off of Nayden's back and curled up beside him. 'Oh,' was all that she could say. She didn't know how to react to this, she was feeling scared, sad, and nervous all at once. Slowly she lay her head against Nayden and let out a huff, 'We will get through this, I hope we get through this,' she said through the thoughts. She closed her eyes and let out a shuddered breath not knowing what to do or how to help.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me