Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Serpantdragon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:04 am

Serpantdragon wrote:
Serpantdragon wrote:Zephyr- Tags; Nayden, Alistair, Fain

Zephyr sniffed the air and nodded her head. 'I think I remember a scent similar to this when I was a pup,' she informed Nayden as she glanced up at the taller wolf. She sniffed the air again for anything alarming that she knew the scent of, but didn't seem to catch anything. Zephyr glanced back at Alistair and Fain and smiled at them, seeing them talking. (Not one of my best posts)

Trooper- Tags; Alan

Trooper looked up at Alan happily, her fluffy tail swishing to the sides quickly. "Yes please," she spoke happily as she started to bounce on her paws. "Oh I hope I get to hear a story," she mumbled to herself as she bounced around Alan, "I love stories," she giggled slightly.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:42 am

Nadie-loner-2yrs-female-tag@ Thunder

Nadie gave a slow nod as a response to the male wolf standing next to her. The midnight wolf just wished that all of this would be over soon, that she would be soon back to her old life: alone. She had never been with a wolf for this long, and she doesn’t know what she thinks about it. But in a way she likes having a body guard, no one can touch her no one can hurt her. ”Thunder can you show me around your camp, than to where I will stay for some time” she coldly spoke not looking at him, instead Nadie was looking everywhere.

Milo-hunter-4yrs-male-tag@Badger, Spencer, BlossomFang
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:34 pm

xXshewolvXx wrote:Alistair I Male I Fighter I 4 I Tags: Fain, Nayden, Zephyr

I don’t know. He answered truthfully. A part of me longs for somewhere to escape reality, like a clearing far away from all Pack territories, you know? But then again, I love being apart of a pack. He glanced away, feeling slightly embarrassed. Can you really trust this loner? he thought to himself before shaking it off. Sorry about this one, He takes a while to trust new people. Alistair whispered to Fain, Nudging his head in Nayden’s Direction. Don’t you think They’d make such a cute couple? He purposely raised his voice so Nayden couldn’t pretend he didn’t hear. Awww you guys would be so adorable together! He said through the mind link, just so Zephyr could hear too
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me