Volks' Official Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Volks' Official Roleplay

Postby aequilibrium » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:32 am

┌───────┐

Discussion Thread
Main Thread
Species Info
Archive

└───────┘

x

Image This thread purpose is solely role playing. Anything that is ooc - out of character - should be discussed in the discussion thread only.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plot

Postby aequilibrium » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:42 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

❝ Long ago, before peace was disrupted in Zvezdy, the two Volk packs - Ogon Zemlya and Veter Voda - had a friendly relationship. But one day an unfortunate event happened: Ogon's alpha was found dead on a forest by a Veter's scout. He respectfully brought the alpha back to his pack only to be torn apart by the pack members who accused Veter Voda to be responsible for their alpha's death and to have yadovityy in their possession. The two packs have hated each other ever since then and this hate is growing greater and greater with time. The unknown fact to both of the packs is that there are outcasts whose presence is completely unknown. Those who lurk in the shadows found this substance and murdered Ogon's alpha in order to create disorder and possibly take control of the two packs. ❞

= no one should post here until the role play starts =
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me