~~π•Žπ•†π•ƒπ”½ π•Žπ•†β„π•ƒπ”»: 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ ℝℙ~~

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ~~π•Žπ•†π•ƒπ”½ π•Žπ•†β„π•ƒπ”»: 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ ℝℙ~~

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:18 am

[anime: XD thank you. I don't know if you want to PM How and Moon to see if they're still interested

Horse: XD do you want furry to make the male? Or me?

Furry: XD kay]

Jess/Firepaw- f- Silverpack trainee- crush: probably Tearpaw- Brownpelt/Gari x BlackBerry/Lissa- Tags: Tearpaw

The little reddish she wolf made a small sound. She came upon her crush crying. She reached out her white muzzle. "Are you okay?" she asked. She was worried for him. She didn't like seeing others cry. Her white toed paws pawed the ground. The white tipped tail flicked. Brown eyes looked at him.

Honeylight/Goldie- f- Silverpack queen/mother- crush: Meadowlark and Mapletail- pups: Sunny and Blackie- Tags: Sunny and Blackie, Mapletail

Ambery ginger eyes looked to Mapletail. She smiled as she said "Welcome back."

Sunny/Sunpup (Sunpup; Sunstorm)- m- Silverpack pup- one week- way too young- Honeylight- Tags: Honeylight/Blackie
Blackie/Blackpup (Blackpaw; Blackheart)- f- Silverpack pup- one week- way too young- Honeylight- Tags: Honeylight/Blackie

The golden-cream pup, with black ears and tail tip, nursed. His ambery and blue eyes were closed.
The black she pup with the white muzzle, paws and tail tip nursed. Her ambery eyes were closed.

Darkheart- m- Goldpack warrior- crush: Stoat and Blaze- Tags: Blazestreak

The golden eyed black phase wolf continued to eat. He finished just a bit after Blaze.

Lionpaw (Lionpelt) - agender- Goldpack apprentice- crush: Cougarpaw- Tags: Cougarpaw

The light green eyed lighter muzzled and cheeked one shook his head. The white marked tan one said "I think I strained or twisted my paw..."

Doe- f- Goldpack mother- may be pregnant- crush: Fox- mate open- pups: will be named Frederick (sorry, ignore other post; white with reddish brown and some black) and Rosa (red, black and white)- Tags

(White with black ears and tail, as well as one blue eye and one golden-brown)

Buck- m- Silverpack warrior- pan; maybe Blindinglight- mate open- no pups yet- Doe is sister- Tags: Blindinglight

The white toed marked black wolf nodded. Golden-brown eyes warm, he said "if you want to learn, I can teach you. Let's head out right now," he said to her. He had no way of knowing they'd likely find Cougar and Lion there, and...Lionpaw was injured.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:33 pm

(I lied, I don’t have time to do the forms rn lol, I’ll do them later)

Stoatbite
Stoatbite sat under the shade of a tree, munching on a rabbit. He preferred being alone rather than interact with others

Mapletail
Mapletail chuckles, β€œI wasn’t gone that long”.

Meadowlark
Meadowlark growled and approached next to her packmate. She couldn’t let the medic fight by himself, she knew he probably had little to no experience in fighting.

Blazestreak
Blazestreak licks his muzzle, his belly full and himself content.

Willowdove
Willowdove nods, β€œsure, why not. I don’t have anything to do this morning” she says getting to her paws.

Cougarpaw
Cougarpaw nods, β€œdon’t try to move it very much, it will be worse if you do”

Blindinglight
Blindinglight nodded, β€œI’d appreciate that” she says following him.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:34 am

How-Wow wrote:
How-Wow wrote:
How-Wow wrote:I'd like to join if possible!
Member of Goldenpack, warrior
Name. Junipertail
Gender Female
Crush none yet
Colors light grey with white muzzle, Hazel eyes
Other
Enjoys sunny patches, trotting in circles, and fights with dignity.

Member of Silverpack, senior warrior

Name Stonepelt
Gender male
Crush Juniper Tail
Colors dusky brown with green eyes
Other
Secretly in love with Juniper Tail

Just quoting in case of new page, don't mind me.)
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or β—‹ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:36 am

[quote="Spiritstar3"][quote="How-Wow"]I'd like to join if possible!
Member of Goldenpack, warrior
Name. Juniper Tail
Gender Female
Crush none yet
Colors light grey with white muzzle, Hazel eyes
Other
Enjoys sunny patches, trotting in circles, and fights with dignity.

Member of Silverpack, senior warrior

Name Stone
Gender male
Crush open
Colors dusky brown with green eyes
Other
Strong, protective warrior.

Here they all are. Not sure if you want to accept the person who's characters are crushing on each other. Also not sure if moon is still interested...They haven't posted asking if they were accepted or anything.

Oh I'm sorry! I'll fix that right away. He just has no Crush for now
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❀

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or β—‹ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:28 am

RisingSun
The golden wolf padded from his den looking back for a split second before turning and making his way to the center of camp blue eyes sparkling as he smiled with every pack member he walked by.

Chasing'Moon
The pretty wolf padded from her den not long after her brother. Yawning she shook her head keeping her head down avoiding the gaze of those she passed.
◀─────────────────────β—₯
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
◣─────────────────────◒
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:02 am

[anime: XD thank you. I don't know if you want to PM How and Moon to see if they're still interested

Furry: XD kay]

Jess/Firepaw- f- Silverpack trainee- crush: probably Tearpaw- Brownpelt/Gari x BlackBerry/Lissa- Tags: Tearpaw

The little reddish she wolf made a small sound. She came upon her crush crying. She reached out her white muzzle. "Are you okay?" she asked. She was worried for him. She didn't like seeing others cry. Her white toed paws pawed the ground. The white tipped tail flicked. Brown eyes looked at him.

Honeylight/Goldie- f- Silverpack queen/mother- crush: Meadowlark and Mapletail- pups: Sunny and Blackie- Tags: Sunny and Blackie, Mapletail

Ambery ginger eyes looked to Mapletail. She nodded and said "I know, I know."

Sunny/Sunpup (Sunpup; Sunstorm)- m- Silverpack pup- one week- way too young- Honeylight- Tags: Honeylight/Blackie
Blackie/Blackpup (Blackpaw; Blackheart)- f- Silverpack pup- one week- way too young- Honeylight- Tags: Honeylight/Blackie

The golden-cream pup, with black ears and tail tip, nursed. His ambery and blue eyes were closed.
The black she pup with the white muzzle, paws and tail tip nursed. Her ambery eyes were closed.

The golden eyed black phase wolf licked his muzzle then between his toes. He glanced to Blaze then quickly away.

Lionpaw (Lionpelt) - agender- Goldpack apprentice- crush: Cougarpaw- Tags: Cougarpaw

The light green eyed lighter muzzled and cheeked one sighed. The white marked tan one said "Okay."

Doe- f- Goldpack mother- may be pregnant- crush: Fox- mate open- pups: will be named Frederick (sorry, ignore other post; white with reddish brown and some black) and Rosa (red, black and white)- Tags

Buck- m- Silverpack warrior- pan; maybe Blindinglight- mate open- no pups yet- Doe is sister- Tags: Blindinglight

The white marked black wolf nodded. Golden-brown eyes warm, he said "Let's get going, then." He smiled at her a moment, then began to head for the nearby water system. He looked back to make sure she was following.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:01 pm

(Forms gonna be in the post after this)

Stoatbite
Stoatbite sat under the shade of a tree, munching on a rabbit. He preferred being alone rather than interact with others

Mapletail
Mapletail smiles. He sits in silence for a while, before looking down at the sleeping forms of the two pups. β€œThey are adorable” she comments.

Meadowlark
Meadowlark growled and approached next to her packmate. She couldn’t let the medic fight by himself, she knew he probably had little to no experience in fighting.

Blazestreak
Blazestreak feels a stare and looks over, just as Darkheart looked away. He chuckles quietly.

Willowdove
Willowdove nods, β€œsure, why not. I don’t have anything to do this morning” she says getting to her paws.

Cougarpaw
Cougarpaw nods, β€œI can go and see if there’s anyone that can come and help”

Blindinglight
Blindinglight followed along, looking around and enjoying the nature as they walked
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:05 pm

name: DuckGlide
crush: open
colors: Brown wolf with green and yellow heterochromia
other: Finchmelody’s Brother

name: SwiftLark
colors: Many shades of brown in her pelt. She has soft green eyes.
other:

name: Finchmelody
colors: Brown wolf with a white music note shaped marking on her chest. Yellow eyes
other: DuckGlide’s sister

name: Ashfeather
crush: Cinder
colors: A black and dark grey wolf
other:
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:12 pm

Furry: Kay kay]

Ambery ginger eyes looked to Mapletail. She smiled and said "Thank you; I want more, but...guess that's not going to happen. Unless I can like find some abandoned or orphaned pups. That or if one of our pack mates passes away and has had pups, not...not that I wish that on any-wolf."

The golden-cream pup, with black ears and tail tip, finished. The ambery and blue eyed one yawned.
The black she pup with the white muzzle, paws and tail tip finished. She yawned as well, whining.

The golden eyed black phase wolf looked around. "what should we do now?" he asked.

The light green eyed lighter muzzled and cheeked one nodded. The white marked tan one said "Okay."

The white marked black wolf walked. Golden-brown eyes glanced around as they walked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:13 am

Furrydogs12 wrote:name: DuckGlide
colors: Brown wolf with green and yellow heterochromia
other: Finchmelody’s Brother

name: SwiftLark
colors: Many shades of brown in her pelt. She has soft green eyes.
other:

name: Finchmelody
colors: Brown wolf with a white music note shaped marking on her chest. Yellow eyes
other: DuckGlide’s sister

name: Ashfeather
crush: Cinder
colors: A black and dark grey wolf
other:

Stoatbite

Mapletail
Mapletail nods, β€œI always wanted kits of my own, but I sadly won’t be able to”

Meadowlark

Blazestreak
Blazestreak thought for a moment, β€œhow about we get to know each other better?”

Willowdove

Cougarpaw
Cougarpaw ran off, looking around for someone who could help.

Blindinglight
Blindinglight continued to look around as they walked
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me