The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby QueerChaos » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:06 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: In the forest | tags: Blaze

He felt the male beside him wrap his tail round him, he snuggled a bit closer to Blaze. "I would say the same thing." He said with a smirk. Blaze was a lovely wolf, talented, smart, you name it. He was practically perfect, he would do anything he could to make the dark wolf feel happy. He did truly love him. "You're practically perfect." He whispered softly with a slight smile at the end.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:16 pm

B L A Z E

Absolutely head over tail for Ghost | He // Him | Content with Ghost| Hunter | bisexual

Blaze couldn’t help but smile, his tail wagged softly. this. he thought to himself. This is what he wanted the most in his subconscious. it’s not a feeling - it’s him. Blaze thought happily. He realized now what this truly was. This was love. Blaze hadn’t felt something like this before. It had to be. Blaze’s cheeks flushed. No one had ever complimented him the way Ghost had. “I’ve heard others say opposite “ he joked “but you-“ he met Ghost’s gaze “you. Are perfect. In every way. Down to the last scar and the last piece of fur”. He said in almost a whisper.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:51 am

"I wouldn't be to sure of that." He chuckled at his own statement. He may not have been perfect but he sure was going to try for Blaze. Love, this was love. The large wolf felt himself sigh at the realization, he loved someone, something he had been longing to find for ages. He didn't mind the thought of it. He was happy.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:02 am

B L A Z E

Absolutely head over tail for Ghost | He // Him | Content with Ghost| Hunter | bisexual

Blaze felt the dark wolf next to him sigh, he smiled. Content to himself. He pressed against Ghost “well - you’re perfect to me” he said gently before nuzzling the wolf beside him. It was astounding to Blaze - how could he not speak to someone and then all at once somehow find what had been missing? He felt complete. He loves Ghost. A grin spread across his face as he realized that - he loved someone.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:07 am

He felt his fur heat up at the compliment, no ones every acted like this towards him. "Not as perfect as you." Ghost said with a dorky smile. Maybe it was his parents leaving him, what idiots, he thought. He was a strong wolf with a great mind. He nuzzled back against Blaze as he felt total comfort.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:14 am

B L A Z E

Blaze smiled, he loved the feeling of Ghost beside him. He just loved [/g] Ghost. But be worried - what if he said his feelings and scared him away? Their conversation was so new. It frightened Blaze. He had never felt this way before. But he didn’t want those feelings to stop. “ Ghost” he began quietly. [i]“May I tell you something?”
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:19 am

"Go ahead." He spoke in a slightly worried tone. No one had ever brought something up that seem important enough to ask if they could say something. What if it's bad? He thought. No, it won't be.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:24 am

B L A Z E

He gulped almost - nerves setting in. He took a deep breath “have you had your eye on anyone here?” He asked quickly , almost a whisper. He was hoping he would say no - but at the same time he hoped he would say yes. Was Blaze reading into things? He hoped not
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:28 am

"Oh- yes, recently." He felt his fur heat up as gulped looking around awkwardly hoping Blaze knew what he meant. It's was obvious it was Blaze, was he oblivious to his love? Ghost just hoped the dark wolf beside him would feel the same as he did.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:36 am

B L A Z E

Blaze nodded “ I see” he gulped deciding to make a quick decision. He inhaled - held his breath for a moment and then quickly replied “yeah so I’ve had my eye on you” he said quickly. And then flattening his ears - embarrassed. What if he didn’t feel the same?
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups