The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Treacheries of The Divided Clan Role-Play{Full}

Postby PaintedStar » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:09 am

RoseThorn
Tags: SilverThornKit, MariGoldKit, Brittlekit, Honeykit.
Ment. Prickles, Sweetnectar.

RoseThorn longed to go and find Prickles. But she was stuck there with her four kits. She was starting to wonder if having kits was a bad idea. Prickles had been gone for a while and RoseThorn was starting to worry. After a few minutes, the kits were alseep and she quietly exited the cave. Outside of the cave was a tom. She smiled at him.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:18 am

~ Prickles ~
Orangespice, Willowdrift

*Prickles watched, horrified by how vicious the she-cat was. With shaky paws, he stood. He opened his eyes as the nauseating smell of tangerines subsided. He felt empathy for Willowdrift, and he wondered why Orangespice was being so... harsh. He looked at his paws and noticed the pebbles at his paws. Shivering, he took a pawful and threw it at the back of Orangespixce's head, but he immediately thought over what he did, and sunk into the shadows of the tree trunk, hoping the cat wouldn't see her*

~ Brittlekit ~

*Brittlekits eyes pierced opened before he closed them again. The light disoriented him as he snuggled closer to his mother's side, mewing*

~ Honeykit ~
Marigoldkit, Rosethorn

*Honeykit launched onto his brother's side, chomping at his tiny paws*

(Deeply sorry about the confusion with prickles! Just pretend he was still in the territory and he's hiding in a tree trunk- I just wanted to be apart of the roleplay somehow. Lol)
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:32 pm

Orangespice

Orangespice heard the clattering of pebbles behind her, but she didn't bother to turn around. That scent... It was definitely Prickles. However, it was interesting that he was here, anyways. She's already heard about his mate, Rosethorn, and their kits. Orangespice smiled maliciously. "Now, aren't you going to come out, Prickles?" she shouted, "hiding won't do you any good here. My sense of smell is superb." She glanced at Willowdrift, laying on the ground, frightened. She continued: "Isn't it that your mate is nursing, Prickles? Shouldn't you be taking care of her? I know Rosethorn quite well, and I'm sure she won't be happy seeing you here with another she-cat..." Orangespice purred. "Do you want me to tell her? Tell her that you, a cat who already has four kits, is prowling around instead of helping your loving mate? OR did you regret? Tell me, Prickles dear, hmm?" Orangespice cackled like a mad cat. and dug her paws into the floor. "I hate you all. Go away unless you want a nasty scar on your face." She then turned around and left, as if nothing had happened
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:19 pm

Pumpkin/Female/Nettle/warrior/25/DroopingRose/Tags: DroopingRose
As they padded through the bushes they came to a large opening in the mountain... It was a cave full of pools of warm water jagged pointed rocks hanging from the roof of the cave with cooler water dripping from them. The steam thick in the air collected water on the stalactites cooling it down as it dripped down as if it were raining.

Vine/Female/Nettle/Leader/30 moons/Crumpet/Tags: Crumpet, SmokeFeather
The leaders gaze narrowed Chasing Moon though it flicked to smokefeather for a split second, "You may both re-join NettleClan under the guidance of a few other warriors who will be keeping a close eye on you for the next 2 moons." the leader spoke clearly though after the words fell from her tongue she turned to Crumpet and SmokeFeather giving Moon no time to utter a word. "You feed the cat who was spying on us? Stupid as it is she could come in handy." she mewed to crumpet her words no longer holding a sharp edge as they were when she was speaking to moon though her words were still annoyingly rude.

Havoc/Non-Binary/Nettle/kit/4/Open/Tags: Brittlekit, Honeykit
Havockit seemed to be enjoying themselves as they playfully rolled over pulling Honeykit on top of them as the kit has bat at their paws. Holding Honeykit tightly yet still light enough not to hurt them as Havockit had one of the kits trapped in their arm playfully kicking at Brittlekit with their back paws.

Clover/Female/KittyPet/20+/Open/Tags: BitterSweet
The kittypet purred, "Smile your way through it and there will be cats who admire you for it! That's what I always say." she mewed in a cheerful tone though the words seemed to cut deep for the she-cat. Clover did her best to remain positive trying her harder to never let herself look down or sad.

Secret/Female/Nettle/Apprentice/7/Open/Tags: Beepaw
The apprentice seemed to think for a moment, "SilentClover has always been quiet about her opinions so I'm not to sure. Though lets get some training done! yeah?" she mewed with her best smile.

Regulus(prince)/Male/Wanderer/19/Stealth?/Tags: Stealth
"You're the cat I've been seeing in my dreams since birth..." he mewed realizing she was the strange blurry cat that's been plaguing his thought... She meant something to him in his past life that was plain to see his heart seemed to know that as he seemed to be pulled here by an invisible force, "I'm sorry I don't know you! If you ever want to hang out I'll be around for the next moon!" he called after her, his voice was blunt but he wished to get to know the she-cat as a sharp pain entered his head a flash of a bright light crossing his vision as he squeesed

Moon/Female/Nettle/Warrior/29/Open/Tags: Crumpet
"To you crumpet all I have to say is I don't like getting my paws dirty so I won't be touching anyone anyway. I'm still a loyal follower even after death!" she mewed with a sickeningly sweet smile her words paired with the smile giving off a creepy intimadating aura.

Sun/male/equanimity/Deputy(?)/24/Open/Tags: FallenRains, BitterSweet(?) Any high rank EquanimityClan
The golden tom had Finally finished cleaning the dirt from his fur blue eyes still harboring so many questions as to how he'd been revived... He heard mumbling and got some information about a group breaking from his old clan to begin a new more peaceful clan... NettleClan was never a good clan, so much drama... and death... He was going to return 'home' at least hoping for a few familiar faces there but as soon as he heard the news he headed towards the barn... Still in hopes of seeing at least one familiar face. As he fully entered the barn he called out, "Hello! I was wondering if I could join your clan? I was originally a member of Nettleclan before... well before i died... I'm back now and need a place to stay and hopefully call home!" he mewed loudly hoping someone had heard him.
Last edited by MurderousMushroom on Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:40 pm

Smokefeather

Smokefeather hurriedly stuffed herself with mice. She perked her ears up when she heard the green-eyed she-cat say something about her....joining a clan? "No no no.... This isn't right! I don't want to join a clan. That way I'll get controlled by them all the same and I'll have to do whatever they say. I can't spy anymore!" She thought in a panic. But... wait. A clan means food and shelter, plus she could spy on more cats without getting found out. It seemed like a good deal... Still, she didn't like the proudness and distate the green-eyed cat had for her. It made her want to claw that face off. And what are warriors, anyways? She'd never heard of them before...
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:34 pm

Tags- Prickles, Orangspice

Willowdrift stood back up slowly. It's one thing to mess with her, but she couldn't let Orangespice push Prickles around. "He, Orangespice? I'm sorry if I did something to hurt you, but do you think maybe you might be taking things a bit far? Prickles was just trying to help me." She was still shaking with fear, but she tried not to let Orangespice see. She bowed her head in submission, hoping that Orangespice would back off.

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:57 pm

Orangespice (Willowdrift, Prickles)

Orangespice arched her brows and smirked. "Oh? So you like him?" She laughed, "He already has a mate, you know. They even have kits." However, she did feel a tiny bit of pity for this cat, mainly because she had the same eye color as Jayfeather.
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:18 pm

Tags- Orangespice, Prickles

Willowdrift flinched. "Stop bringing Prickles into this..." she stumbled over her words "...please."

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:07 pm

~ P r i c k l e s ~
Willowdrift, Orangespice

*Prickles shivered, stunned by how horrid Orangespice was. Though he was shivering, terrified, he pulled himself out of the treetrunk, and wobbled over towards Orangespice. Raising his head to try and look more fierce; he said* "Willowdift and I barely know each other. I joined this clan about three moons ago, remember? And, no, she and I aren't sneaking out, and er.. no.. I'm not not broken up with Rosethorn.. it's just... complicated." *He stared at his paws, once again reconsidering the words he just babbled*

~ C r u m p e t ~
Vinestar, Smokefeather, Chasingmoon

"I uh... I guess your right, Vine." *Crumpet murmured, before he shook himself, his eyes grew sharp as he curled around Smokefeather* "Come on, Smoke. You'll have the place of your dreams, a nest, warm prey and cold water, cats to protect you, and a place to call home. You want that, don't you?"*He held a paw out, giving her his best smile, even if he held bags under bags of wanting to leave to nurtue is ruined graveyard*

~ D r o o p i n g r o s e ~
Pumpkinstrike

*Droopingrose looked behind her, her eyes glinting with the dripping stalactites. She twined her tail with Pumpkinstrike* "Its gorgeous..."*She whispered, awestruck by the scenery*
~ B r i t t l e k i t ~
Havockit, Honeykit, Rosethorn, Silverthornkit, Marigoldkit, Sweetnectar

*Brittlekit squealed in wrenching pain, his back seemed to shatter. He debilitated to his mother's side, mewing in sharps pain*

~ H o n e y k i t ~
Havockit, Honeykit, Rosethorn, Silverthornkit, Marigoldkit, Sweetnectar

*Honeykit mewed excitedly, flipping from one side of the cat from one side to the next. He stopped when he heard the blood-churning scream of Brittlekit, a thought popping up in his mind*

~B i t t e r s w e e t ~
Clover, Risingsun

*Bittersweet opened her mouth to speak to Clover, but was interrupted by the tom calling out* "...Back?" *She turned her head to Risingsun*
~ F l u t t e r i n g a z e ~
Fennec fox

*Flutteringaze's face flushed. That plan had never seemed to work before.. with shaky paws, she leaned against the she-cat* "Oh Thank you." *She she-cat mewed, giving out a milky purr before they slowly began to make their way back to the barn*

~ B e e p a w ~
Secretpaw

*Beepaw smiled, her eyes sparkled with mischeif* ¨Yes! Where will we start, mentor?" *She snickered at her stupid joke*

~ S t e a l t h s t e p ~
Regulous

*Stealthstep was struck, her gray fur waved in the wind as she blinking, backing away from the tom* I don't want anything of this....
~ S w e e t n e c t a r ~
OPEN

* Sweetnectar blinked as he noticed the she-cat exiting the cave* "Hi, Rosethorn." *He whispered. He know of this cat well, they both trained together while they were apprentice, but he had began to get away from her because she kept on flirting with him non-stop. He thought it was all over. She had a mate, four beautiful kits, and everything more a she-cat could dream for in a dingy clan* "Do you need anything?" *His voice was soft, as it always was*

~ Starlingkit ~
OPEN

*Starlingkit blinked, flinching away. Blood seeped over her body, she was
Hurting.*

Tell me if I'm missing someone-
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:34 pm

Orangespice

Orangespice giggled. "Don't give me that look, Prickles dear, you and I both know very well what is really happening between you two." She sighed dramatically, "Poor Rosethorn.....She has no clue, has she?" Orangespice shaked her head in fake pity. "It would be better if you would tell her.....Maybe she'd forgive you! Or not. Last time when I shoved her, she tried to scratch my tail off." Orangespice sighed again, "Such good times. She was way feistier when she was still single. Similar to Smokefeather...Wait. Why am I telling you this?" She glared at Willowdrift. "Unlike your little....friend here. Now, I don't want to faint, but it would be funny if I called Rosethorn over, and then charm you....Do you want me to do that? If not, keep your lips shut and don't say a word to Vinestar." She hissed.

Smokefeather

Smokefeather looked at the tom in front of her. Hmm... Food, shelter, home? Not a bad deal. She gave her best, not-fake smile and said: "Well fine, I'll join."
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me