The Battle Rages On! (Any animal RP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Battle Rages On! (Any animal RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:58 pm

[melody: nope...Azul was posted way back when, howling, and that's the last post I ever saw for him]

Jessie- f- 4 y- wolf maybe dog- Hikko leaders mate- Empathy- mate is Jasper- one pup so far- Tags: family, Grimz

The pretty red female with white toed and jaw sat and waited. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved again. The brown eyed one looked to her mate, saying "Jasper, Grimz has brought two dogs for us to meet."

Junn- m- 4 mo- wolf maybe hybrid- Hikko young- Fox shift (inherited from mom's dad's mom)- will be homo; crush on Fridom- Jasper x Jessie- Tags: family, Grimz

The cuddly and adventurous but anxious and head shy one yawned. The brown pawed and eyed white toed and jawed one giggled. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved. He nipped at his dad, playfully, then stared at the entrance to the den.

Lunar- m- 4 y- husky mix likely- Hikko scout- light (moonlight like)- homo; Finn- mate- adopted Soleis- Tags: Soleis, Finn

The caring and kind but stubborn and hard headed male smiled. The white muzzled and pawed silver male nudged Soleis. Light blue and gray eyes looked to Finn once more. He followed him to the prey pile, and nosed at the rabbit dropped before him, saying "Looks plump and juicy."

Soleis- f- 4 mo- dingo- Hikko young- weaker light powers- will be bi; crush on Fridom- adopted by Lunar- Tags: Lunar, Finn

Amber eyes glanced between them. The white pawed slightly darker muzzled one smiled. The cute golden female then twitched slightly darker ears. Her slightly darker tipped tail flicked her tail, saying "Of course I can eat a bird too!"

Mia- f- 3 y- dog- loner but will be mom then foster mom- speed- open- pregnant with two (creamy female Ella and white male Froste)- brother Aiden- Tags: Aiden/Hikko camp (Grimz)

The brown eyed black lab nodded at Grimz, saying "Okay." She slowly stepped in, and looked at the two canines.

(Now we wait)

Aiden- m- 3 y- dog- loner but will be foster parent- strength- nope- nope- nope- sister Mia- Tags: Mia/ Hikko camp (Grimz)

The brown eyed dark brown lab nodded as well, and sniffed the air a bit. He stepped inside, standing close to his sister.

Bonny- f- 6 y- cat- Listerna scout- Silent steps- asexual- offspring with Chico- Tags: Chico, Melody and Henrik, Norbert

The blue eyed gray she cat smiled a cat smile as she looked between them. She dipped her head to the goat, then looked at the others. She stopped herself from answering for the brown she cat. Melody was perfectly capable of speaking for herself, after all.

Chico- m- 6 y- cat- Listerna hunter- levitation- same- same- Tags: Bonny, Melody and Henrik, Norbert

The amber eyed golden male smiled a bit as well. He glanced between them all as well, and finally focused on the brown she cat and his son. He purred quietly a bit, flicking his tail. He stood there, waiting for one of them to speak and guessing it would be Melody.

Melody- f- 6 y- cat- will be scout for Listerna- little brown dog shift- son and daughter- Tags: Henrik, Bonny and Chico, Norbert

The pretty eyed she cat made a small sound. The brown she cat dipped her head to the goat, then raised it and had a smile. "I...we were just wandering, and they found us. I didn't know there was a tribe, but I've been convinced to join, if...if we're allowed," she said.

Henrik- m- 3 y- cat- will be hunter/gatherer for Listerna- bat shift (little brown bat, because pretty sure golden and brown bats don't actually exist)- Chico x Melody- might be neutered might not- Tags: Melody, Bonny and Chico, Norbert

The golden kitty twitched brown ears. The brown tipped tail flicked as he glanced around at the others a moment. He nodded along to what his mom said, then spoke up himself. "Yeah, yeah! We want to join," he said, since Bonny and Chico were here.

Morri- gelding- 20 y- Listerna elder/council- teleportation- crush on Axel- adopted Mistty- Tags: Axel

The calm and surprisingly gentle male with black mane snorted. His white ended black tail flicked, brown and blue eyes looking into dark ones. He felt warm all over, and nodded at him. He said "O...Okay," and nuzzled him back. He then dipped his head before lifting it, as animals can't shrug. He said "I have no idea, so I suppose we'll have to listen and find out."

(Don't know what to change this to, since there's no new post from Azul)

Mistty- mare- 4 y- horse- Listerna spy- mind reading- bi; Aztec- mate open- no foals yet- Morri adopted her- friends with Norbert- Tags: Prince, Aztec

The silver tail flicked a couple times, and she twitched her ears. The white snip and legged silver bay shook her head a bit. "He...isn't going to join, I don't think. Well, not yet, but maybe one day; he told me not to become a loner, though. You don't need to worry," she told her friend. She then looked at the stallion, as he shifted a bit, and she moved herself. She moved away from his side. She didn't move too far, though, leaning her head against his neck.

Chess- agender- 4 y- Shepherd Karelian bear dog- loner for now- rat shift- crush: may be Fallen, but not at this point yet- Checkers is related- Tags: Checkers and Mahina

The tan cheeked and legged black dog blinked amber and gold eyes. The white marked one curled the white tipped tail. They smiled a canine smile, and nodded to her. "Yeah...you never know how anyone will react," they said, and glanced to Checkers.

Checkers- agender- 4 y- Shepherd Karelian Bear dog- loner for now- bat shift (black bat)- crush: Fallen- Chess is related- Tags: Chess/Mahina

The tan dog with the black ears, saddle, muzzle, and cheek dots nodded. The black topped tan tail flicked again then stilled. The amber eyed one smiled more. They said "Okay, we'll stay with you a bit longer then, make sure no bad animals are around or anything."

(I'm fine with that. Sorry I don't say more, my mouth hurts...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:24 am

Mahina - Mare - 3 years - Icelandic - Loner - Blindsight - Location: forest - Tags: Chess, Checkers

One of her ears turns a little to the side as she hears faint voices coming from the trees which causes her to get a little nervous but doesn't show it. Mahina nods at what both of them said before asking, "Do the both of y'all tend to stay in one general area or do you like to wander around and explore new areas?"

Aztec - Stallion - 5 years - Pegacorn - Loner - Hiding wings/horn - Location: Forest - Tags: Mistty, Prince

"I would like to get to know Mistty more before I make the decision on if I will try to join your herd or not. I would not want her to leave her friends and family to be a loner with me but I can't stop her if she does make that choice," Aztec responded before looking back at Mistty when she moved a little. He smiles a little as he starts to relax around her and Prince and starts to briefly wonder if he could trust them enough to intentionally reveal his true form since he doesn't want to feel guilty keeping it a secret from them if he does become friends or join their herd.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:39 am

Shazi - 3y6m - female - snow leopard - Hikko beta - ice powers - crush: open - tags: Fridom
    She let out a purr of amusement at the confused look on his face. The snow leopard followed his gaze to the branch on the ground and hummed thoughtfully again, her bushy tail-tip flicking. "Hmm, I don't know... I suppose I could freeze it for you," Shazi teased lightly. But she couldn't say no to the little young. When he came back with it in his jaws, she nodded and instructed him, "Drop it on the ground and back up so I don't freeze you, too."

Finn - 5 years - male - Alaskan Malamute - Hikko spy - echolocation - crush: Lunar - tags: Lunar, Soleis
    He craned his head forward and sniffed the rabbit, a little smile on his maw. His tail was still wagging, and it swished over the ground as his sat down. "Yeah, uh... sure looks like it," he joked with Lunar. He turned his head back to Soleis and cocked his head to the side. At her words, he gave a little shrug, still smiling. "Well, it's up to you! How hungry are you?"

Viper - 3 years - male - mongoose - Hikko hunter - poison/venom immunity - crush: Bonsai - tags: Bonsai
    The bird was still pecking the ground as Bonsai moved forward, and he followed after her on silent feet. She caught one of the wings, and it was trying to fly away despite her strength. Viper slammed a paw down on its other wing and nipped its neck. It was a swift and easy death, the bird eventually giving up its struggles. "Thank you for this life," he murmured. The mongoose turned from his respects to beam at the pretty meerkat. "And that was great! Good job."

Tuuwa - 4 years - female - hawk - Hikko omega - time manipulation - crush: Halid - tags: Feline
    She glanced below her to see who was speaking to her, a little surprised to find Feline the tiger painted wolf. Tuuwa sighed heavily and ducked her head under one of her wings. "I'm not having love problems," she grumbled. She wished that she could avoid the giggly mother, but she knew that Feline wouldn't give up now. Tuuwa preened her wing before glaring back down. "Besides, what do you even know about that?"

Yazmin - 4 years - female - cheetah - Listerna scout - water powers - crush: open - tags: open
    She rolled her eyes at Kiki's dramatic sigh and shook her head, already padding away. "I didn't think you were doing your job in the first place," Yazmin muttered under her breath. But now she was yards away and circling the territory. She parted her mouth to scent.

Axel - 17 years - male - zebra - Listerna elder - illusion creation - mate: Morri - tags: Morri
    His heart felt warm when Morri nuzzled him back, but he turned his head to see him lift his head. Axel made the same motion as a shrug or just a general "I don't know". He fell silent and glanced up at the leader, waiting for the announcement to come.
    (Hmm okay lol I guess that Morri and Axel are kinda on pause until the announcement is made)

Cecelia - 1 year - female - red panda - Listerna young - no powers yet - crush: open - tags: open
    She stopped playing with the flower at the sound of a howl and looked up at the wolf-dog standing in front of everyone.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:41 am

[i hope the user comes back...but yeah, i guess pause them for now]

Jessie- f- 4 y- wolf maybe dog- Hikko leaders mate- Empathy- mate is Jasper- one pup so far- Tags: family, Grimz

The pretty red female with white toed and jaw sat and waited. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved again. The brown eyed one looked to her mate, saying "Jasper, Grimz has brought two dogs for us to meet."

Junn- m- 4 mo- wolf maybe hybrid- Hikko young- Fox shift (inherited from mom's dad's mom)- will be homo; crush on Fridom- Jasper x Jessie- Tags: family, Grimz

The cuddly and adventurous but anxious and head shy one yawned. The brown pawed and eyed white toed and jawed one giggled. Brown ears and a brown tipped tail moved. He nipped at his dad, playfully, then stared at the entrance to the den.

Lunar- m- 4 y- husky mix likely- Hikko scout- light (moonlight like)- homo; Finn- mate- adopted Soleis- Tags: Soleis, Finn

The caring and kind but stubborn and hard headed male smiled. The white muzzled and pawed silver male nudged Soleis. Light blue and gray eyes looked to Finn once more. He nodded and sat, and began to take the fur off the rabbit, as he didn't like fur.

Soleis- f- 4 mo- dingo- Hikko young- weaker light powers- will be bi; crush on Fridom- adopted by Lunar- Tags: Lunar, Finn

Amber eyes glanced between them. The white pawed slightly darker muzzled one smiled. The cute golden female then twitched slightly darker ears. Her slightly darker tipped tail flicked, as she grabbed a bird and placed it on the ground as well.

Mia- f- 3 y- dog- loner but will be mom then foster mom- speed- open- pregnant with two (creamy female Ella and white male Froste)- brother Aiden- Tags: Aiden/Hikko camp (Grimz)

The brown eyed black lab nodded at Grimz, saying "Okay." She slowly stepped in, and looked at the two canines.

(Now we wait)

Aiden- m- 3 y- dog- loner but will be foster parent- strength- nope- nope- nope- sister Mia- Tags: Mia/ Hikko camp (Grimz)

The brown eyed dark brown lab nodded as well, and sniffed the air a bit. He stepped inside, standing close to his sister.

Bonny- f- 6 y- cat- Listerna scout- Silent steps- asexual- offspring with Chico- Tags: Chico, Melody and Henrik, Norbert

The blue eyed gray she cat smiled a cat smile as she looked between them. She dipped her head to the goat, then looked at the others. She stopped herself from answering for the brown she cat. Melody was perfectly capable of speaking for herself, after all.

Chico- m- 6 y- cat- Listerna hunter- levitation- same- same- Tags: Bonny, Melody and Henrik, Norbert

The amber eyed golden male smiled a bit as well. He glanced between them all as well, and finally focused on the brown she cat and his son. He purred quietly a bit, flicking his tail. He stood there, waiting for one of them to speak and guessing it would be Melody.

Melody- f- 6 y- cat- will be scout for Listerna- little brown dog shift- son and daughter- Tags: Henrik, Bonny and Chico, Norbert

The pretty eyed she cat made a small sound. The brown she cat dipped her head to the goat, then raised it and had a smile. "I...we were just wandering, and they found us. I didn't know there was a tribe, but I've been convinced to join, if...if we're allowed," she said.

Henrik- m- 3 y- cat- will be hunter/gatherer for Listerna- bat shift (little brown bat, because pretty sure golden and brown bats don't actually exist)- Chico x Melody- might be neutered might not- Tags: Melody, Bonny and Chico, Norbert

The golden kitty twitched brown ears. The brown tipped tail flicked as he glanced around at the others a moment. He nodded along to what his mom said, then spoke up himself. "Yeah, yeah! We want to join," he said, since Bonny and Chico were here.

Morri- gelding- 20 y- Listerna elder/council- teleportation- crush on Axel- adopted Mistty- Tags: Axel

The calm and surprisingly gentle male with black mane snorted. His white ended black tail flicked, brown and blue eyes looking into dark ones. He felt warm all over, and nodded at him. He said "O...Okay," and nuzzled him back. He then dipped his head before lifting it, as animals can't shrug. He said "I have no idea, so I suppose we'll have to listen and find out."

Mistty- mare- 4 y- horse- Listerna spy- mind reading- bi; Aztec- mate open- no foals yet- Morri adopted her- friends with Norbert- Tags: Prince, Aztec

The silver tail flicked a couple times, and she twitched her ears. The white snip and legged silver bay nodded along to what Aztec said. She smiled a horse smile at the black stallion. She continued to lean on him, careful of his wing now. She then glanced to the male cheetah. She wondered what he would say to this.

Chess- agender- 4 y- Shepherd Karelian bear dog- loner for now- rat shift- crush: may be Fallen, but not at this point yet- Checkers is related- Tags: Checkers and Mahina

The tan cheeked and legged black dog blinked amber and gold eyes. The white marked one curled the white tipped tail. They said "We have a place we den out, but technically I guess we do wander. We usually return to that den in the evening, though."

Checkers- agender- 4 y- Shepherd Karelian Bear dog- loner for now- bat shift (black bat)- crush: Fallen- Chess is related- Tags: Chess/Mahina

The tan dog with the black ears, saddle, muzzle, and cheek dots nodded. The black topped tan tail flicked again then stilled. The amber eyed one nodded along more. They said "Yeah, we wander a bit during the day but return in the evening, as Chess said."

(Queen: I'm fine with that)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:10 am

(It's been a little while since anyone's posted lol, so I'll reply again)

Finn - 5 years - male - Alaskan Malamute - Hikko spy - echolocation - crush: Lunar - tags: Lunar, Soleis
    He sniffed the air, the scent of the bird and the rabbit filling his senses. Sometimes he didn't want to use echolocation all the time -- it got quickly tiring and gave him a headache. Finn patiently waited for Lunar to remove the fur off of the rabbit, a shy but amused smile on his snout. "So uh... you don't like the fur?" he mused, also waiting for the husky to take the first bite.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:57 am

[ive been informed Azul's RPer is quitting/has quit, so...Tropic is trying to figure out what to do. So Melody, I guess we can repost. Do you want me to start us up again, or do you want to post Axel again?]

The caring and kind but stubborn and hard headed male shook his head. The white muzzled and pawed silver male blinked light blue and gray eyes. "Who does like fur? Do you eat fur?" he asked. "Fur is bad to eat...it can clog things up, and stuff." He knew because he'd had a friend...He didn't like to think about it.

Amber eyes glanced between them. The white pawed one pawed at her slightly darker muzzle a moment. The cute golden female then twitched slightly darker ears. Her slightly darker tipped tail waved, and she waited patiently for the food.

(Now we wait)

The silver tail flicked a couple times, and she twitched her ears. The white snip and legged silver bay nodded along to what Aztec said. She smiled a horse smile at the black stallion. She continued to lean on him, careful of his wing now. She then glanced to the male cheetah. She wondered what he would say to this.

The tan cheeked and legged black dog blinked amber and gold eyes. The white marked one curled the white tipped tail. They said "We have a place we den out, but technically I guess we do wander. We usually return to that den in the evening, though."

The tan dog with the black ears, saddle, muzzle, and cheek dots nodded. The black topped tan tail flicked again then stilled. The amber eyed one nodded along more. They said "Yeah, we wander a bit during the day but return in the evening, as Chess said."

(Queen: I'm fine with that)[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:31 am

The skin around his eyes wrinkled with amusement at Lunar's proclamation, and he barked out a small laugh. "No, I guess I don't eat fur. It might sound silly, but if I eat furry prey I'm usually not the one to take the pelt off," Finn admitted a little awkwardly. But he knew that Lunar was right -- that the fur could hurt someone's stomach and cause pain. But he didn't ask any further about it. "I think it's a smart idea."

Axel - 17 years - male - zebra - Listerna elder - illusion creation - mate: Morri - tags: Morri
    The commotion in the clearing seemed to die down, and the leader Azul was nowhere to be seen. "I don't know what that was all about... maybe a false alarm, I guess? That doesn't usually happened," Axel mused. He glanced around and saw that the other members of Listerna were slowly leaving the clearing. Obviously there wasn't anything important going on. "Would you like to take a walk around the territory?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:19 am

The caring and kind but stubborn and hard headed male nodded. The white muzzled and pawed silver male said "I guess that makes sense." He vaguely wondered, though, who de furred it for Finn...Shaking his head, he focused light blue and gray eyes. He smiled a canine smile at that. "Thank you, I can be smart sometimes; well...maybe all the time." He was a husky, partly, and those were supposed to be smart. Right? Shaking his head, he continued to get rid of the fur.

Amber eyes glanced between them. The white pawed one pawed at her slightly darker muzzle a moment. The cute golden female then twitched slightly darker ears. Her slightly darker tipped tail wagged, as she watched the two of them.

(Now we wait)

Morri- gelding- 20 y- Listerna elder/council- teleportation- mate: Axel- adopted Mistty- Tags: Axel

The calm and surprisingly gentle male with black mane snorted. His white ended black tail flicked, brown and blue eyes looking about. He nodded at the other male. "Yeah...maybe just a false alarm, or one of the others actually howling." He then smiled, or a horse equivalent. He nodded at the zebra, saying "A walk around sounds like a very nice idea." He glanced around a moment. He noticed Mistty wasn't there...but he wasn't worried, yet.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:34 am

He shuffled his paws awkwardly as he waited for Lunar to remove the fur from the rabbit, although he was grateful for it. His tongue clicked aimlessly until he sensed that the fur was off. Once he realized this, the massive Alaskan Malamute offered a small smile of gratitude and murmured, "Thank you." But he laughed a little at the husky's following comment and shook his head with amusement. His blind eyes blinked in the direction of Lunar, squinting with happiness. "I would agree with that. I mean... um, I would agree that you're smart all of the time! Isn't that right, Soleis? Are you smart like your dad?"

He glanced around the clearing one more time, before nodding and shrugging off the false alarm. "Maybe it was someone else howling. It's always hard to tell where Azul is," Axel laughed with a shrill whinny. He gave his own zebra smile, his lips pulled over his teeth. The zebra shook out his mane and began wandering out of the camp. Although they were making their way into the territory, Axel noticed that his friend -- his mate!! -- seemed to have his mind on something else despite their happy occasion. "What's on your mind?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:53 am

The white muzzled and pawed silver male blinked light blue and gray eyes. He finished getting the fur off, and glanced to the other two. He smiled a canine smile at the both of them. "You're welcome," he said to the Malamute. He flicked and wagged his tail a couple times, then stopped. He twitched and perked his ears, nose sniffing the air a couple moments. He then shook his head, and squeaked a bit. "I...yes, Soleis is very, very smart."

Amber eyes glanced between them. The white pawed one dipped her slightly darker muzzle, her whole head actually. The cute golden female then raised her head and smiled. "Hey! He was asking me," she said, then nodded and said "I'm smart like him."

(Now we wait)

Morri- gelding- 20 y- Listerna elder/council- teleportation- mate: Axel- adopted Mistty- Tags: Axel

The brown and blue eyes glanced about a moment, and he really didn't see Azul. He nodded to his mate, and said "Yeah." He then began to walk with the other male, as they'd said they'd do that. He snorted a time or two, a thing equines did, of course. He then glanced to his mate, as the zebra questioned him. "I...I don't see Mistty around," he said. He was trying not to worry, but that was hard...She was his daughter; adopted or not, she was his daughter.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me