The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby QueerChaos » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:46 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: In the forest | tags: Blaze

"Your fur is soft." Ghost said nuzzling his head against the other wolf beside him, in all honesty he did love everything soft though he didn't seem like that type of wolf. He turned his attention back to the beautiful falls and thought about how they should be back soon, no the pack could wait for them he was enjoying the time.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:57 pm

B L A Z E

Crushing on Ghost | He // Him | Content with Ghost| Hunter | bisexual

Blaze's eyes widened once Ghost nuzzled him, after a moment a small smile rose across him. He enjoyed this.. Not knowing how to respond he nodded and pressed into Ghost a little more. "I think you're softer though.." he said quietly. He knew they would have to go back to the pack - eventually. But he didn't want too - Blaze wanted this moment to last. He narrowed his eyes for a moment making a quick decision. Blaze flopped onto his back and laid his head on Ghost's paws "see" he said with a fake yawn. "You're so soft, even your paws make the perfect pillow" he said with a slight chuckle

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:17 pm

Ghost felt his fur heat up slightly as he felt the other lay on his paws. He hoped his fur was to dark for him to notice it. "Thank you haha." He said with a slight smile. "When should we head back? Although I would rather stay here with you forever, I feel we might want to get back soon." Ghost put a slight tone on the 'you' in attempts to tell him he enjoyed being with him.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:22 pm

B L A Z E

Blaze cocked an eyebrow as Ghost added emphasis on "You". Blaze couldn't help but smile up at the dark brute above him. "I agree - I'd rather stay here as well" he added with a grin. "The pack does probably wonder why it's so silent since the most two talkative wolves are missing" he replied with a small laugh - the irony. The two wolves who seemingly hated conversing were comfortable talking with one another. This was the most content and talkative Blaze had been in months.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:14 pm

"Ah yes they must be wondering where we've gone." The large wolf chuckled. He truly wondered if anyone had even notice them leave, they did have another medic so there is a low chance anyone is actually questioning where they were. "Thank you for coming out with me. I've really enjoyed it so far." Ghost smiled and felt his fur heat up a bit, he did love spending this time with the dark wolf laying on his paws currently.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:20 pm

B L A Z E

He rolled over, sitting up correctly. He locked eyes with Ghost for a moment, his fur feeling like it would burn off. He smiled softly and broke the gaze before he lost all sense of himself. “Thank you for letting me collect herbs with you.” He smiled looking towards the drying herbs they collected “I haven’t left camp with another wolf before so this has been - perfect” he said pausing. Was perfect the right word? Did he just make things weird? He flicked and ear. A small but goofy grin landing on his face as he looked back at Ghost.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:39 pm

"You're right, this is perfect." He emphasized the word perfect with a little dorky smile. He noticed the other wolf heating up and smirked to himself, happy. He leaned further against the dark wolf and nuzzled his fur softly. "I think it might be your fur that's softer, Blaze."

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:46 pm

B L A Z E

Blaze rested his head against Ghost as he felt the brute nuzzling into his fur. He sighed - relaxed. If he could freeze this moment forever he would. He wagged his tail softly, careful not to smack Ghost with it on accident. “Are you sure? Yours feels almost like a feather bed which is the most comfortable thing ever” Blaze said sheepishly. He touched his nose to Ghost’s ear for a moment - “however - I prefer you.” He whispered softly. Hoping that wouldn’t disturb Ghost or make him uncomfortable

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:56 pm

"Hm that's sweet." He mumbled, feeling his fur on fire. He could say he loved this wolf, something that would never fit his personality, it was something not even himself thought he was capable of but here he was, with his first and only love. He tried to think of something to say but was unable to succeed at this task.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:00 pm

B L A Z E

Blaze felt Ghost’s fur heat up, he smiled to himself knowing they were probably the same mix of emotions at that moment as Blaze felt almost on fire. He grinned “sweet only to you I suppose” he replied - for once confident of his words. He was being kind , this amount of kindness and care would only be spared for the dark male next to him. Blaze then understood - he’d do anything for Ghost, anything to make him happy. Blaze lifted his tail , he hesitated before quickly wrapping it around Ghost to pull him closer. If that was even possible. “I think I’m becoming quite fond of you” Blaze muttered quietly - almost to where it couldn’t be heard.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups