Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:50 am

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Nihava Camp- Tags:, Burza,

Nyx’s tail seemed to wagged faster after hearing Burza. She always wanted to hang out with other apprentice’s and have friends, it was very boring to be the only pup in the pack. “Of course we can!” There was so many things she could show him and she began to hope Ares could be his mentor so then they could learn together and hang out even more. “I hope Ares can mentor you, because then we can hang out much more.”

Delilah - Female - New Hale Huntress - Location: New Hale Territory - Tags: Silvia Vargenslukr

After biting Varges shoulder the loner headbutted her right before Delilah leaped back causing her to roll. Delilah quickly recovered and got to her feet quickly however the roll did leave her with some scrapes on her skin and the headbutt was sure to leave a bruise tomorrow morning. The huntress bared her fangs and snarled when she dodged the spit Varge spat and slowly just circled her for a moment before quickly moving behind Varge and sinking her teeth into back leg in hopes to draw blood before she realized she might of taken too much time holding down her grip and drew back again from the loner defensively.

Anubis - Male - Blackwater Beta - Pyrokinesis - Location: Blackwater camp - Tags: Melchior

Anubis nodded his head acknowledging his order. The problem he faced was not knowing where everyone was at the moment, his guess was hunting. He watched Mel leave and listened to his invitation. “I’ll go with you.” He said quickly before walking alongside Melchior who was leaving the camp. “Only for a little while though, then I will have to go back to keep an eye on the camp.”
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:08 am

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Pyrokinesis, Hemokinesis
Location; The Dark Forest
Tags; Verón

The red wolf was almost insulted by the way Verón decided to leave without her excusing him. She moved in his way her ruby eyes ablaze. ”I wasn’t done.” Her voice stern and cold. ”As for Nyx, you’ll be keeping an eye on her when your not mentoring. Keep her safe and report back to me if anything happens.” She faked a smile and moved past him her red tail brushing against his chin and neck as it raised behind her. She paused and glanced back at him with a smug expression speaking with a poisonous and yet soft voice. ”Don’t disappoint me now, you wouldn’t like the outcome.” She looked away and left the wolf as she padded through the mist toward her camp pridefully. It was time to announce to her new Shadowing family their new mentors.

Ares
- Nihavian Fighter and Mentor
Hypnokinesis, Telekinesis
Location; Camp
Tags; Lisica

To his surprise, his approach did not startle the female at all and her reaction was to just smile towards him. He’s very quiet when he moves and it was just the way he was taught to walk through the territory. He carried on his non threatening demeanor and spoke with a soft gentle tone of voice. ”That is up to Kasdeya as to whom I mentor, but if she did decided for me to, then I’d love to.” His attention was turned to the pup Lekki who was quite excited about being in his presence which warmed the males heart. He formed a smile and bent down his head so his eyes where at the pups eve level. “I like your name too, Lekki. Doesn’t it mean..lighthearted?” He raised his right brown trying to think of her names meaning. He raised his head up and return his gaze back to the sandy colored female. ”Once she assigns your family to mentors, would like a tour around?”

Eclipse
- Loner
Power Obstructing Aura, Teleportation, Wings
Location; Safe Haven
Tags; Open

The black wolf wandered through the Safe Haven’s lands his cold eyes scanning his new surroundings. The vibrantly was already starting to give him a headache and he let out a quiet groan. He began to think maybe living in the safe haven was not the best thing for him with how the environment was affecting him. My head just has to adjust to it all
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me