Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Twisted Wolf » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:52 pm

|Badger|
"I'd have to disagree with you there... Powers aren't what make a wolf strong, it's will to live and their fighting spirit.."
He'd stop mucking about as soon as Spencer spoke, his ears pointed up.
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:51 pm

Nadie-loner-2yrs-female-tag@ Thunder

”I can manipulate water” the loner began. ” I can turn water into ice and fog. Quite helpful sometimes. The only down side is that if I use my power to much I can drown myself from the inside” she looked at Thunder to see his reaction. Shee was worried that she had said to much. That she was now a hazard to the pack and they would try to get rid of her. Thinking about what she should do, Nadie realized that she should show the male her powers. Looking for something with water in it, the midnight wolf saw some damp moss on the forest floor: that will work. With a swift movement with her tail the water slowly began flowing towards them. Once it was in front of her she turned the water into a large chunk of ice. ” so what do you think?”

Milo-hunter-4yrs-male-tag@Badger, Spencer, BlossomFang

Milo looked at Badger with bold get surprised eyes. Such wise words from such a childish wolf. ” That was very wise of you to say” he proudly spoke looking at Badger. Milo tried to block out BosoomFangs quite unusual comment. However he did understand where she was coming from.
Last edited by Bubbled on Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:26 am

(Im sorry if Alan was tagged in anything, if he was please message me ;-;)

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; (Thunder, James, Mallory, Silky)
Mara was getting closer, and she could smell James' scent mixing with the loner's. The coward was probably being nice to them! Does he have no loyalty to the pack? She perked her ears listening intently for anything, but could only hear the winds of the forest passing through the trees. She was too far away. Once again, she followed the scent trail, more determined than before.

Rika - 4 years - Male Beta - Tags;Vera
Rika snorted lightly, "Why was she hunting anyways? Wasn't it like, a patrol or something? And where was Harika and the other pack member? You know what, you don't have to answer my questions." Sometimes ignorance was bliss. He doesn't really have that much interest in the world around him, it would eventually be taken away. And he was okay with that. Hearing stories about Harika made him feel inferior, and every time they switched it scared him. It scared him that he, too, would have a mental breakdown. What would happen then? Would he still be in control, confused and in pain? Or would their body just... Become limp and unresponsive?... He did not want to think about this.

Mallory - 6 months - Loner - Tags; Silky, James, (Mara, Thunder)
Mallory was shaking, didnt Silky understand that pack wolves were bad? Mall jumped up on his hind legs and touched his nose against her chest. There were plenty of draw backs to his power, mostly being that it would be hard to instantly know how to use your power, but you'd have some instincts for it. He wanted to make sure Silky was safe. As soon as his nose touched her chest he collapsed out of exhaustion, for he was only a pup with little control over his power. He slowly struggled up and looked up at Silky, "I-if we r-really have to m-meet them, t-then at l-least you h-have extra p-p-protection." He stuck closely to Silky's side, worrying about her reaction.
Last edited by Lucky_Gray on Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:20 am

|Badger|
He'd shove his paw in Milo's face "Shut it!" He'd then lay down, resting his head on his paws. "I'm tireddddddddddddddddd!" He'd then randomly get up, running around in circles. "Ok I'm awake!"
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:50 pm

Alistair I Male I Fighter I 4 I Tags: Fain, Nayden, Zephyr

I don’t know. He answered truthfully. A part of me longs for somewhere to escape reality, like a clearing far away from all Pack territories, you know? But then again, I love being apart of a pack. He glanced away, feeling slightly embarrassed. Can you really trust this loner? he thought to himself before shaking it off. Sorry about this one, He takes a while to trust new people. Alistair whispered to Fain, Nudging his head in Nayden’s Direction. Don’t you think They’d make such a cute couple? He purposely raised his voice so Nayden couldn’t pretend he didn’t hear. Awww you guys would be so adorable together! He said through the mind link, just so Zephyr could hear too
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:11 pm

Amrah - Loner - 5yrs -Crush: Open -Tags: Damien, Wraith
Amrah shrugged once again as she padded along Damien, "I doubt it but perhaps it does taste better. That would be interesting to say the least." She glanced to Wraith as the wolf followed them. "Know any good hunting spots around here."

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Nadie
"That's cool, that you have such a strong power over water and are able to change it from one form to another. Most water users ive come across can either just make water or control it's movements." He wasn't scared of the power nor did he fear that she would he a threat. "Now I have never heard of the water being able to choke you for using it to much. That is rather odd...is there no way to fix that problem?" He asked as they made their way towards camp.

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonshine
Sky glanced around camp ajd his eyes landed on Vera, padding towards her but not speaking up yet. "We will wait until she is done Taki care of what is needed around here. Though in the mean time I want to ask you about your powers. Do they like just within that of nature?"

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory, James
When Mal's nose touched her she felt a burst of warmth spread through her body. It was odd and made her feel a bit dizzy, but concerned filled her as Mal. "Mal...are you okay...." She nuzzled him, "Can you walk or do you want me to seal this off again and head out for this pack..."

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Starlight
Ginger sighed, "In my old pack I was blamed for everything bad that happened. All the wolves of my pack were born with dark coats and dark eyes ..but then i came into the world and they seemed to think bad things happened because of me. I worry now that maybe it was true. I've only joined this pack going on two years roughly and now this. Losing our powers the barrier vanishing. Maybe I really am a bad omen. The words hurt to say, bit a small part of her feared that it was true

((Sorry it's so late....))
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:30 pm

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Silky, Mallory, (Mara and Thunder)

He suspected they wouldn't have long before Mara and Thunder investigated where he was. But at the same time he didn't want to interrupt the two. He wondered if he should say something, instead choosing silence, though looking nervously around as if he expected Mara to jump out at them at any second.

Talia (Natalia) and [color=#008040]Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshifter
Loners - Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Shadow - Outside pack territory - Camp of a lost pack

Talia paused for a moment as if second guessing about what she should do. Did she trust this wolf enough to really let Bane near them? She wasn't sure. Still she tilted her head back in a howl, nowhere near as loud as she could, but enough to reach Bane assuming he hadn't gone too far. "We'll wait."

Bane heard the soft howl and returned back to the old camp. The massive wolf entered expecting to see Talia with food or something, not expecting to see another wolf. Let alone a wolf who Talia hadn't attacked by the looks of it. "Something up?" He looked between the two.

Myna
Illusion creation
Loner - Former Beta of Missing Pack - Heavily pregnant
Tags: Jack

Myna stared at Jack, uncertain about the strange wolf. The fact he didn't growl though, it made her think that maybe he didn't know what pack she came from. Maybe she was finally far enough away that the wolves here wouldn't judge her for how her pack treated others. She was breathing heavily, tired, but still so alert despite that. "Are you part of a pack around here?" She suspected not just by looking at him and the smells, "Or at least know of one around here?"
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:25 am

✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 2 years | Healer | Straight | Crush: hers-Sky/on her-open | Tags: Ginger, med den

Starlight gave a sad, lop sided smile. "Ginger, what is happening here, with our powers, and the barrier, has absolutely nothing to do with you having a different coat. If your old pack truly believed bad things happened because of you, well, that means they are shallow minded and not worth thinking about anymore. But another thing to think about is that if you start to believe you really do cause all the bad things, you might start; because you think you do, not because you ACTUALLY do. Does that make sense? Sorry, I ramble when trying to show someone how much they mean to everyone else," she woofed sheepishly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ❦

Female | 2 years | Loner | Heteroflexible | Crush: hers-Leon/on her-open | Tags: Talia, Bane

Shadow studied the male carefully. He had a large build, very large, and was obviously as powerful as he looked. But this didn't intimidate her. She knew how powerful she really was. The black she-wolf stretched her wings casually. Her eyes lit up as she passed a thought to Talia. I'll let you explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ ooc: :3 }}
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolflover08179 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:21 am

I'm sorry this already started but may i join'? I'm new to this website but I have done these before and adapt well. I would like to enter as a hunter named Shadow- black wolf with a slim figure, thick fur that shines slightly and has a scar across her face.
Hi! I'm new and want to learn to roleplay here as well as draw better here on a computer! Feel free to PM me for an art trade or a free request! Invite me to Warrior Cats or wolf roleplays! I like both fantasy and realistic. Realistic humans or furries are also accepted but i can't draw humans well. I can try a chibi style! I'm better at animals in both drawings and roleplays!

I am looking for some anthro lineart and no one has joined the comp, first place has a decent prize! Join here!

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4075486

I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
Wolflover08179

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolflover08179 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:22 am

just noticed the name is taken; i am open to a new name!
Hi! I'm new and want to learn to roleplay here as well as draw better here on a computer! Feel free to PM me for an art trade or a free request! Invite me to Warrior Cats or wolf roleplays! I like both fantasy and realistic. Realistic humans or furries are also accepted but i can't draw humans well. I can try a chibi style! I'm better at animals in both drawings and roleplays!

I am looking for some anthro lineart and no one has joined the comp, first place has a decent prize! Join here!

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4075486

I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
Wolflover08179

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me