PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Remake the rp?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:23 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: The Experiment {Accepting}

Postby Lovebean » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:14 pm

{MISTSTAR} {FEMALE} {MISFIT} TAGS {CLOSED}
the feeling of fear woke miststar from her sleep. she huffed and sat up. she felt the jitters. she wanted to run. she walked around her borders. she felt a bit better but still wanted to run around. in the wild she was able to wonder off and start small fights. it kept her having a meaning of life. she hated this place it felt small and trapped. she started to pace un sure of what to do. she paced for a time and then growled. her ears twitched at the tweet of a bird or sound of the brook.

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:51 pm

Ember~Beta~Wild~Tagging:Willow

"Awe, Hannah is a beautiful name. An Ill talk with our medic. Her name is Pandora and she is extremely skilled. You will be perfectly safe." She reassured giving her a quick lick. "Your pups will be in good shape within the pack. If you have any questions or need advice, come talk to me. Also if you need anything extra, tell me and I can pull my rank sometimes." She winked. "In all seriousness, Is there anything you need besides some food?
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:12 am

-Willow - female -pack -fighter/mother -tags Ember -going to tag pandora
Willow smiled to her. She was grateful to have someone have her back.
"Thank you so much. It sounds like pandora will be helpful. And just food please." She said. One of the pups did a flip. She was pleased her pups were moving just fine.
"I'm going to look for pandora and tell her what's going on." She said.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in
BLM, Womens Rights, LGBTQ Rights, Equality for All!

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:46 pm

Ember~Wild Pack Beta~Tagging:Willow and open

"Alright! Ill go fetch you some food." And with that, she trooting off into the forest to find her some food. When she reached a good spot, she raised her nose up and took a deep breath in. She smelt a small whisp of rabbit. Following its trail, she caught up to it and killed it with ease. Her mouth began to water and her stomach growled as she brought the rabbit back. Her ears twitched as she heard another noise come from deeper within the forest.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:12 pm

-Willow -female -pack -fighter/mother -tags pandora
Willow thanked Ember once more and walked around the wolves. She kept here eyes peeled for pandora. She spotted a rather bold male wolf. He was of red brown and white. When he turned to look at her she saw his bright blue eye. It was a weird sight. counting her search she spotted a wolf that looked like who Ember had said was pandora. When she walked up to the wolf she dipped her head a bit to show she was not here to fight.
"Hello I'm Willow. You must be pandora." She said.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in
BLM, Womens Rights, LGBTQ Rights, Equality for All!

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:11 pm

{GALTOR} {MALE} {PACK} TAGS {FESTER}
when galtor lost sight of the male he was looking at he turned away in look for some other wolf. a female of large sized belly made him glance over to her. she stared at him for a bit but then looked away. he shrugged and trotted away. he thought about going back to lockus for he liked she was a nice wolf. he knew he wanted to build the friendship but that was for some other day. he saw a weird wolf licking the glass that had hurt him. :that is one weird wolf: he trotted over to him. he made a small bark to draw his gaze to him.
"hi, im looking for a hunter, are you one?" he asked. :we need to rally all the hunters. we need to find our alpha!: he thought to himself.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:34 pm

Please guys. Roleplay dont let this one die!!!!

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:48 am

Ember~Beta~Wild Pack~Location: Heading to Camp: Tags: Galtor, Mentions: Fester

She arrived back in camp, rabbit in her mouth. Her ears perked up as Galtor said something about hunting? She approached them. "Galtor, may I ask what is going on?" She asked, tilting her head the the side in confusion. She looked down at Fester and saw him eatting grass. She shook her head in amusement.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:50 am

{GALTOR} {MALE] {PACK} TAGS {EMBER AND FESTER}
galtor turned to face who was speaking to him. :i dont think i told that wolf my name.: he was confused by the new wolf getting so close to him. he did not want to seem rude so he dipped his head as a sign of peacefulness.
"well im looking for hunters, we should take count of just how many wolves are here." he explained. he wanted to go back to lockus. turning back to fester he spoke.
"im trying to get all the hunters ready so we can take something down bigger then a rabbit or a bird." he moved a bit. he was starting to think they would die in this stupid dome. all the wolves were confused. one if not more lone wolves were being way to aggressive ready to kill anyone who dared to come too close. :no i will not let this end, i will get back to my sisters and my friends!: he smiled at the thought of lenna.
"i want to rally the hunters!: he said doing a bit of a bark.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:58 am

(Lol I didnt realize Ember wasnt in the dome.)
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me