Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:26 pm

He gave up yelling for help and realized that the swelling had gone down, he was hoarse. He grunted and moaned as he slowly stood he tried out his good three legs, a bit bruised up but overall they were remarkably fine. His belly was all scratched up with flesh hanging, those rocks had been sharp. He figured he had fallen on top of the ravine and fallen down the steep drop off. That was how he had hurt his wing. He decided that his leg was sprained horribly. He hobbled forward, finding it easier than he expected. The ravine had an opening about fifth teen meters ahead he hobbled for the opening he'd find some water, and find someone that could help him.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:04 pm

Ash Breyer wrote:"It takes a bit of concentration, but I can help you change forms too, its my second power" she said lifting her head up, as if she were proud of herself, she then touched her hoof to his and closed her eyes squinting, as if to concentrate and said "Think of anyone you want to look like" there was a slight uncomfortable feeling, like his skin was crawling, to reveal his new form, "There you go!"she said, quite proud of her work, she then turned around and concentrated again, she then turned into a dapple grey mare with dark grey and black dapples, she seemed shorter somehow, a bit lower to the ground, her hooves were a shiny peach color, they looked polished, and she had a white mane, it was uncommon for a dapple grey to possess a white mane, but anything's possible, right? She gestured her head to a spot in the bushes after they had walked for awhile, she then walked forward and sat herself comfortably in the bushes. "Now we wait" she said happily with a smirk on her face.

<> R A V E N <>

Tags: Andrameta

"It takes a bit of concentration, but I can help you change forms to. It's my second power." Andrameta felt proud of herself and Raven could tell. "That's really cool!" He said still amazed that he met her. She walked closer and touched Raven's hoof. He didn't know if she saw him blushing, he hoped she didn't. It was hard because he would always talk to himself in his head, but he knew she would be able to hear him still. He felt energy going throughout his body, she was very concentrated, which he though was very atravtive. "Think of anyone you want to look like", he wasn't ready for that and was very nervous at this because he does not do well under pressure. "Uhhh, umm, okay... I got it." He decided to be a pinto. However, he was still wearing his amor and if anyone saw that they would know it was him. "Oh crap. What ever she says I can't go out there like this!" He says to himself, totally forgetting she can read minds. "Imagine, what if I could... If she can help me change my appearance, then I could change my life!" He tells himself making sure she isn't reading his mind. You can almost always tell if another horse is reading you mind, which really helps in some situations. She turned into a beautiful dapple grey. Raven has seen many dappys (he likes to call them) in his life, but she was definitely the prettiest one. They walked trough the dark woods for a while until they came to the road where most horses walk through. "Now we wait" she looks at him with an exciting tone.

About thirty minutes later, their first pray came. "You ready?" Raven asks. He sounds like a little boy playing a prank with the friends on his little sister. "So what exactly is our plan? I'm mean I know we are gonna prank him, but what are we gonna do?" He whispers, making sure the horse is far enough so it can hear them
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:31 pm

Ƒяσѕтє∂ Ɓℓιѕѕ wrote:
L L E V I O N

SPACE HERE

⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌

NickVion GenderMale Age24 FeelingReckless TagsFelicity, Alathea LocationThe Forest

⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌

The grey mare moved forward, almost hesitantly. Allevion couldn't help but smile a bit. Simply the thought that this mare was cautious of him, maybe even intimidated, brought him great joy. Even if, this thought, was only a fallacy in his own mind. He parted his lips, taking a step forward as well, but before he could say a thing; A loud and intense rustling could be heard, Vion quickly jerked his head up to face whatever would be joining them soon. In a matter of seconds, a creature came plummeting through the roofed forest. That was more of the sky than Vion had seen in a while, and excitement rushed through him (paying no attention to the actual mare that had fallen through), but the thick branches soon resumed positions, denying access out of the forest. Vion lifted a brow, with an unamused expression. "Well that's just peachy."

The stallion had no reason to not pay attention to the new found entertainment now. A loud squeal also coherced his eyes to immediately lock onto the set of mares. A smaller filly lay atop his new found interest. He simply watched, doing nothing to help. It was anything but boring to observe afterall. The dapple grey cross slid out from underneath the visitor. A vine emerged from the other. He cocked his head, Oh, so she has plant manipulation. Soft words were spoken, something like 'lay still' although Vion didn't catch it, as he was too busy- doing nothing. A small amount of energy, which Vion immediately recognized as healing energy caused him to take a deep breath. Any horse, no matter their abilities, if in the presence of healing magic, couldn't help but feel some effects from the powerful energy. Wait, so healing. I'm confused. Allevion shook his head, ruffling his mane in the process, before speaking. "I didn't catch your name.
I assume you have plant and magical healing properties now though?"
he questioned.

…………………………………………………………………
¤ ℱ ∊ ᶴ Ï ℂ i T γ ¤
…………………………………………………………………

Felicity turned back to the Stallion, mentally forgetting about the filly for a while. Healing

the mare had weakened the her, as a result her roses hung lifeless. Had she have had more energy, she might have

argued with the gray for not helping, but instead she replied, “You assume correctly, my name is

Felicity. Agh!”
Her injured leg collapsed out from under her. She landed on the forest floor with a thump.

Grumbling, she realized the vine that had been supporting her gash had pulled away, no longer strong enough to

hold her weight. She reached over to attempt to heal herself, but only got partially finished before she had to

stop. The smell of roses filled the air once more.

The mare stood, shaking her mane out of her eyes. “I think I will take a drink from ‘your’

stream now.”
She grinned at the Stallion, restating his joke from earlier. She limped over to the bubbling

water. It was cool on her throat. She didn’t realize how her mane gleamed in the light and fell over her neck in

thick waves. In a quick decision, she continued into the stream until her underbelly just touched the moving

surface. Her hooves clung to the pebbled bottom, her injured leg was clean in a couple of minutes. Walking out of

the water she shook herself, water droplets flying from her figure.

The water had refreshed her energy, so she quickly finished healing her wound. “I never

asked, what is your name?”
She looked at the Stallion, his wings hung limply to his sides. “I

take it you haven’t flown in a while.”
She stated, her voice as cool as the stream, “Though

you haven’t done much for me, here, take it as a thank you for letting me use your stream to wash myself. I’m

sure I knocked some dirt around or at least messed something up. Besides, I need some practice. Moving

nature doesn’t zap my strength nearly as quickly as healing does. I prefer it, honestly.”
With a flick of her

tail, the trees started to shudder. Leaves fell from above and a groaning sound could be heard. The plants started

moving in a domino affect. Once one would bend, the next would start to creak. Quickly, gaps of blue sky started

to become visible between the branches. Felicity stood tall, her knees locked and her mane and tail floated in the

air. It really was an incredible showcase of her power. Out of nowhere, vines started to grow up her legs, as if she

was becoming one with the forest. She closed her eyes, mentally telling the trees to move. Groans and creaks

rocketed around the area. The brown mare from before sat, stunned. With a subtle flick of Felicity’s ear,

everything went silent. The vines retracted into the earth, and the trees sat, bent. They looked as if they had

always been that way. The bright, blue sky sat waiting above.
Last edited by Kassypen on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 9 times in total.
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazy4life7741 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:36 pm

༼༷ ⱣħȺnŧȺsm Ɇɨđøłøn༷ ༽
The stallion shook his head, trying to find his bearings. He was on the ground, with a rather nasty cut in his leg. He looked up. He had run into a mare. She had run into him, he concluded. He quickly, and not so gracefully, stood. His head raised, trying to gain sight of the stallion he had been following. But his concentration had been broken, it was gone. All those hours wasted. "WOW! JUST WOW!" He began pacing, muttering to himself, thoroughly angry. "You could of run into anyone else! But it just had to be me huh?! He rudely, and rather unjustly growled. He stared at the other, who appeared to still be on the ground. "For your information, you just stopped something incredible from happening. My job. And now, who KNOWS if I'll be able to find him again! You...you...IDIOT!" He had been taught from birth to always respect mares. That no matter what, to treat them with respect and diligence. But Taz had given up many of his morales long ago, when his mother died. The only mare he treated with respect now, was Blossy. "Cheap mare." He muttered, before turning and limping, attempting to walk outside of the village.

∵☬ Ɲασмι ☬∵

◤==== =====

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Bᴀꜱꜱᴇʟᴛ ﹣ Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
Tᴀɢꜱ﹕
Phantasm

===== ====◢
Naomi broke into a gallop heading toward the out skirts of town, moving as fast as her legs could carry her. she knew of a small place to to far from here where she could try to find some work. She didn't like the idea of taking help from Fredrick, it just wasn't the way she lived her life. suddenly she collided with another horse. She fell backwards cutting up her cheek. she shook her head trying to get the world to stand still, and when it finally did there was a stallion standing there looking past her almost to check of something was there. "WOW! JUST WOW!" He exclaimed rather upset as he started to pace back and forth in front of Naomi, muttering more under his breath that she couldn't quite make out, "You could of run into anyone else! But it just had to be me huh?!" He questioned rudely. "You say it as if this was my fault. You weren't paying any attention either!" She answered irritated not only at his rude behavior, but also that he would even think that the blame was to lay solely on her. "Its not like i tried to run into you. what were you in such a hurry for anyways?" Naomi questioned knowing very well that he could ask her the same thing. "For your information, you just stopped something incredible from happening. My job. And now, who KNOWS if I'll be able to find him again! You...you...IDIOT!" Naomi was taken back by this outright barbaric behavior, she snorted in reply moving a tad closer getting into the stallion face, flicking her tail in anger. "listen here id be careful what you say to me, i may not look like much but trust me i have my ways of dealing with stallions like you." The stallion just looked at her, not saying anything before her rudely added "Cheap mare" Before pushing past her and starting to limp away. This just fueled Naomi's fire and even though she knew she should be laying low she just couldn't help her self. She turned following the stallion. "Just who the heck do you think you are, you have no idea who i am or anything about me" She closed her eyes for a moment before transporting her self ahead of the limping stallion attempting to stop him again, wanting to prove her point. "what gives you the right to assume anything about me?" Naomi knew that she didn't look like much, her mane and tail were very un-kept, large heavy circles rimmed her eyes for the dealings of the night before, bruises and scars along her body from past jobs. she really was a mess, but it still gave no right to this stranger to point it out. "I could do the same to you, i could call you a grumpy RUDE old stallion that more then likely was never taught any manners as a colt, but by all means if you have something that your looking for be my guest, but I bet you this cheap mare could do your job much faster then you could." She smirked standing her ground, her tail still swishing from side to side.
Last edited by Crazy4life7741 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"🇼​🇭​🇦​🇹​ 🇼​🇪​ 🇩​🇴​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇨​🇦​🇳​’🇹​ 🇱​🇪​🇦​🇷​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇮​🇸​​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇧​🇴​🇴​🇰​. 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇺​🇹​ 🇴​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇫​🇱​🇦​🇳​🇳​🇪​🇱​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇮​🇨​🇰​ 🇺​🇵​ 🇦​ 🇬​🇺​🇳​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇴​ 🇴​🇺​🇹​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​.
🇪​🇮​🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇬​🇴​🇴​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​, 🇴​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇩​🇪​🇦​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​🇪​🇷​."

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Crazy4life7741

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:02 pm

Hazel_Horse_Official wrote:
Ash Breyer wrote:"It takes a bit of concentration, but I can help you change forms too, its my second power" she said lifting her head up, as if she were proud of herself, she then touched her hoof to his and closed her eyes squinting, as if to concentrate and said "Think of anyone you want to look like" there was a slight uncomfortable feeling, like his skin was crawling, to reveal his new form, "There you go!"she said, quite proud of her work, she then turned around and concentrated again, she then turned into a dapple grey mare with dark grey and black dapples, she seemed shorter somehow, a bit lower to the ground, her hooves were a shiny peach color, they looked polished, and she had a white mane, it was uncommon for a dapple grey to possess a white mane, but anything's possible, right? She gestured her head to a spot in the bushes after they had walked for awhile, she then walked forward and sat herself comfortably in the bushes. "Now we wait" she said happily with a smirk on her face.

<> R A V E N <>

Tags: Andrameta

"It takes a bit of concentration, but I can help you change forms to. It's my second power." Andrameta felt proud of herself and Raven could tell. "That's really cool!" He said still amazed that he met her. She walked closer and touched Raven's hoof. He didn't know if she saw him blushing, he hoped she didn't. It was hard because he would always talk to himself in his head, but he knew she would be able to hear him still. He felt energy going throughout his body, she was very concentrated, which he though was very atravtive. "Think of anyone you want to look like", he wasn't ready for that and was very nervous at this because he does not do well under pressure. "Uhhh, umm, okay... I got it." He decided to be a pinto. However, he was still wearing his amor and if anyone saw that they would know it was him. "Oh crap. What ever she says I can't go out there like this!" He says to himself, totally forgetting she can read minds. "Imagine, what if I could... If she can help me change my appearance, then I could change my life!" He tells himself making sure she isn't reading his mind. You can almost always tell if another horse is reading you mind, which really helps in some situations. She turned into a beautiful dapple grey. Raven has seen many dappys (he likes to call them) in his life, but she was definitely the prettiest one. They walked trough the dark woods for a while until they came to the road where most horses walk through. "Now we wait" she looks at him with an exciting tone.

About thirty minutes later, their first pray came. "You ready?" Raven asks. He sounds like a little boy playing a prank with the friends on his little sister. "So what exactly is our plan? I'm mean I know we are gonna prank him, but what are we gonna do?" He whispers, making sure the horse is far enough so it can hear them

Tags : Raven Where : Destiny Isle Woods Time : Midnight

" I think we should wait, these ones seem to innocent to scare haha!" she said looking at the foals, she wanted so badly to have her own, but she knew it was impossible. "Let's just wait, we don't want to scare them to death" she laughed nervously as she sat down again. "So Raven, tell me about yourself, hopes dreams, aspirations?" she said almost in a joking manner, in truth she was just bored and the silence was to awkward, she didn't mind the quiet, she rather liked it, she could hear the owl hooting in the trees, the way the leaves rustled was quite relaxing. She didn't want Raven to feel left out however, so she decided to say something more in an attempt to not stay silent.
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:19 pm

(Oof hi trying to figure out if this works)
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seraphine- location- The Voiceless Summit

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:36 pm

Seraphina smelled the beautiful tulips, their sweet, friendly aroma was inviting to lay down and smell them for several days. But no. She had work to do, she had met a pore family living close to the Crystal Creek they had been very hungry. She was on her way to a town in the Voiceless Summit to get food and supplies for them. She had been going for a day she was tired and was wishing for wings, with wings she could get there much quicker. And she wouldn't stop to smell the flowers and gape at the magnificent trees around her. She would enjoy riding the air soaring high,
Code: Select all
[color=#BF8000]"Stop this foolishness Seraphina be greatful for what you have you can move swiftly and gracefully on the ground it's not like your hooves won't support you"[/color]
she told herself, she stopped admiring the tulips and kept walking but she was still thinking "if there's a horse that can create things, I'm going get wings" she was to good to think that without feeling guilty. She kept walking into the night.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:28 pm

Tag: Ash Breyer and Hazel_Horse_Official

"great, I don't need it playing tricks on me again" Gilen grumbled. He looked up to see vines tangling up blocking the sky then revealing it again, strange. The trees danced in his mind. The forest was playing tricks again. His mind felt weak and numb, he was worn out he hurt miserably. "if none will come help me, then I'm going to have to save my own life" but how? Was the question he couldn't quite answer he looked around the feeling of magic was strong and was an odd feeling. He blew a blast of lightning up as high as he could, it needed to get someone's attention. In the mean time he kept moving trying to smell or hear any water. He realized it was late it was dark probably midnight or something. He searched and searched for water. Finally a stream! He wanted to rejoice. But he was deep in the forest the darkest parts. He'd been told some tales about the darkest parts that horses would never want to experience but he needed water. He got to the water and drank and drank and drank, he felt refreshed when he was done. Sleep was what he need, maybe it would be what would save him.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DawnMelody » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:47 pm

Devon

Devon walked through the forests surrounding Destiny Isles, his ears flicking every which way as he listened to the constant call of birds. He did his best to identify them each by their calls, sometimes not recognizing a certain pattern and mentally marking the sequence before moving on. He had played this game for hours on end, it was good entertainment for a nice day when all the Aves were out and about. When the game became too easy for him, and he heard repeated calls, he began listening the the sound of his own hoofbeats, which were not that far apart due to his short, stocky legs. He enjoyed the flat thump they made as they hit the dirt, and how little dirt particles would flick up and brush the legs to follow. As he looked around the forest, he observed how the sun would shine through the teardrop-shaped leaves, creating what would then appear to be veins coursing from an artery down the center. This most reminded him of a bat’s wings, and how the delicate brown membrane would become a magnificent gold when introduced to the sunlight. It was quite a shame that bats were nocturnal, as they would never know the brilliance of their fibrous wings during the darkness of night.
He kept paddling through the woods, watching the wind dance around the vast treetops, the ones that made him so small. From the tree's perspective, everything was small. He was but an ant to the trees. Ants. Ants were interesting. They followed kings and queens as the horses of Edurus did, but yet, they never spoke or made a sound. How they communicated, he knew not. There were many studies of ants in books and scrolls around Edurus, but he would never have the pleasure of reading them. Devon cast out his mind to an ant hill he studied days prior, and watched silently as they scurried about the ground and fetched food from a dying creature a couple of feet away. He could still calculate the forest around him in the present, but as he walked, he could also see images of the ants and their interactions, even though they were leagues away. He eventually stopped paying attention to the forest around him, and more so to the ants and their customs. His crystal-like eyes stared blankly into the distance as he continued walking along the path, only barely noticing the twists and turns of the dirt road. He eventually blocked out all surrounding senses and turned his full attention to the hive, and before he knew it, he walked muzzle first into one of the massive trees of the Destiny Isles. He took a startled step back, stunned, and stared blankly at the tree’s trunk. Pulling his conscience back to his own mind, Devon blinked a few times at the tree, slightly turning his head in confusion. He snorted at annoyance and continued on his merry way.
DawnMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:34 pm

<:> Freai <:>

Frei walked through the very heart of destiny forest, he didn't quite know who he was looking for, but he knew that when he saw the, he would know. Freai was a hunter, of the bounty variety. He was able to sense who he was supposed to hunt down. He would get pictures of them in his dreams, not whole pictures, but fragments. He took a deep breath, smelling the air, he could smell that someone had been there, he didn't know who. The smell was unfamiliar, someone he had never met, but yet, there was a note of something familiar, something safe and calming about the smell. He concurred that whoevers scent it was, it wasn't who he was looking for. Freai decided to head towards the village, perhaps someone there would know who he was looking for. The entire world seemed silent, not a sound but the sounds of nature, today, there was something amazing, it may have been the forest playing tricks but in this case he didn't mind. The birds, the trees, the leaves, all swayed and sang to the same song, all in harmony, all at once, Freai could almost feel the world around him, the air was so sweet he could almost taste it. The sounds, so beautifully orchestrated, as if it was rehearsed. Freai always had a great appreciation for nature, he loved it, he respected it, sometimes he wished he could just live there, in the middle of it all, he knew the life would suit him but he didn't dare defy the king to leave his job. Freai was very passive, even though he was a hunter, he didn't care much for killing. He continued his way through the woods, the only unnatural sound to be heard was the sound of his hoofs in the soft warm dirt. He looked up into the tree tops and watched them sway to and fro as he walked, he wished he could freeze this moment forever, it seemed for a moment that all the pain in the world was taken away, so the Gods could gift the horses of this world one perfect moment. Just. This moment. A gust of wind awoke him from this strange moment, he wasn't pleased with the wind, but it was as much a part of him as everything else, he knew he had no right to hold that perfect moment, as it was a gift meant to wither quickly. Freai admired horses with earth powers, he wished he could be them. He thought to himself "If only I had earth powers, or powers at all, I wouldn't be in this job. I would live out here in peace." He continued walking, never wavering in pace, along the dirt path to the inner kingdom of Terminus " Another day" he thought again, he began to whistle a bird song as he went, to keep his mind company, sometimes, he almost thought he could hear them, talking in their own little way. He felt that everything has a life, has a spirit, and a name. Freai lived a conflicting life, he valued life so much, every life, from the largest to the smallest, but his job tried to tell him differently. This was something he would give anything to change, but can't.

Tags : Hazel_Horse_Official Where : Destiny isles Time : Sunrise
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me