The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:23 pm

Foxwolf273 wrote:OOC: accepted, but she can't be a dingo. They are in the northeast us, in th mountains. So she will be a wolfdog. They dont have powers outside of the Clan, so her backstory will not work. The other one is fine.

Alright. Thank you, I’ll get on to changing it later, as I haven’t thought of a new one yet,
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:17 am

.chariot wrote:
Spencer wrote:
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
male ;; 1 year 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
rank ;; second in command ;; power ;; angel extract [weak]
location ;; camp ;; tags ;; meredith/tokah/renn/infin/lazuli/farer

spencer noticed the queens movements and turned in sync with her. he walked over with his heart in his throat, expecting it to be the dictator of the wronged. he sighed heavily as meredith said his clanmates names. right, because you two disobeyed my orders, you'll be joining me for some jobs. he smirked lightly towards the two. but before that, you're going to explain why you disobeyed my orders knowing that it could harm your reputation in the camp.he towered over them, his gaze piercing straight through both of them. i'm listening he growled.

~~~

𝐄𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐚
cisfemale ;; 5 years 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
the wronged dictator ;; power ;; infection ;;
location ;; the wronged hideout ;; tags ;; eliot

She looked down at eliot giving a devilish smirk. how could i not. they're just hiding, so they need to be flushed out like an epidemic. my infection is taking its toll but doing a great deal for us. she laughed unpleasantly. interupt me from my planning and i'll hand you over to the goodies and they can deal with you. she growled heavily, her back arched and in his direction. do you understand? esmerelda didn't bother waiting for a reply. a flick of a tail dismissed eliot as she headed for her sleeping quarters. a hole in a wall, another cave. she padded inside, she used her infectious power to barricade her self in and her followers out. she laid by a large rock, her head resting on an infected moss pillow. the cave smelt like a damp fox and burnt moss. she spread herself out and drifted to sleep.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby head.ache » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:32 am

Farer wrote:
Farer/Female/Red fox/Princess/Heterosexual/1 year/Power: Astral vision/Mate: (Open)/Kin: Meredith (Mother)/Location: Forest/Tags: Meredith, Tokah, Spencer, Renner, Lazuli, Infin

Farer bowed her head to her mother, though only in respect, not of disappointment, she needed to redeem herself this was her best shot. "Please let me stay mother. I know I've been untrustworthy in the past... Let me prove myself! I could be of use if you just let me."

She impatiently awaited her mother's answer, she wasn't a pup anymore, the princess could take care of herself. I'm as valuable to the clan as any other warrior or hunter! My clanmates need to see that now.

▶ hey I'm headache! ^^
I love art, writing
and mother 3.
I'm always online so
send a trade or pm!
september list auction
trading thread
writing thread
head.ache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:56 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Hunting Grounds | Tags: Tokah, Spencer, Renn, Lazuli, Infin, Farer

"Farer, I'm not kicking you out.
You just need to think about the Clan before you run off like that. You could've put yourself and others at risk."
She said, calming down the slightest bit. "But that doesnt mean that you are punishment free.
Like Spencer said, you'll be joining him for extra work."

Eliot | Male | Bi | Fisher | Commander |
1 year | Mind Control | Location: Wronged Camp | Tags: Esmeralda

He laughed. Those goodies were too easy to attack. Thinking they could hide from The Wronged. He watched as the Dictator left. He wasn't scared, he could take out even their strongest warrior with one thought.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:01 pm

Kira I Female I 1 year and 2 moons I Red fox I princess I kin: Farer(sister) Meredeth(Mother) I Tags:Farer
Kira watched her sister beg to her mum. “Up to mischief again?” She grinned, amused. “Why didn’t you include me?” She cocked her head to the side, feigning to be hurt.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:02 pm

(Can I res second in command for Angel, who’s backstory I’m working on?)
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:10 pm

((OOC: Sorry. I was updating the rules and I would prefer that for now you only have 1 higher ranked oc. I hope you understand! :] ))
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octomonn » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:24 pm

Name: Pine
Species: Raccoon
Sexuality: straight
Age(in years and moons): 8 moons
Rank you want: Trainee
Kin: Branch|Brother|Deceased [] Brook|Sister|Missing [] Leaf|Mother|Alive [] Shadow|father|Alive []
Mate: N/A
Description(Pic is ok):Image
backstory: As a kit she was abandoned from her clan of raccoons and blamed for murdering her younger brother Branch. As a loner she learn how to scavenge for food and which foods she can and cant eat.
Power's: Can shape shift into small mammals and birds of prey
Extra:LONG LIVE THE OUTCASTS!!!! XD
Octomonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:33 pm

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
male ;; 1 year 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
rank ;; second in command ;; power ;; angel extract [weak]
location ;; south hunting grounds ;; tags ;; meredith/renn/lazuli
/tokah/kira/farer/infin

as spencer listened in to the silent winds between lazuli and infin, he heard the suttle voice of kira. his head whipped to the young highness. his gaze set upon the young fox. your young highness, i specifically ordered everyone to stay in camp, because you disobeyed my order you shall join lazuli and infin in their punishment with the permission of your mother.
    his voice had a serious tone. i'm still waiting for your stories, lazuli and infin. he let out a low growl towards the two. he whipped back around to face meredith. majesty, i would like your permission for princess kira to accompany myself, lazuli and infin for their duties for disobeying my orders. he bowed his head in her direction and awaited her response, along with lazuli and infin.

~~~

𝐄𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐚
cisfemale ;; 5 years 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
the wronged dictator ;; power ;; infection ;;
location ;; the wronged hideout ;; tags ;; eliot

esmerelda let out a loud grunt. she awakened from her slumber with her cave filling with light. she looked at the melting hole of the infectious barricade, she looked at it with questionable expression but dismissed it quickly. she arched her back and her paws reached out, stretching her cramped body. she approached the infection barricade and it dissolved with a flick of her tail. she padded out of the cave letting the warm rays of sun hit her fur. she squinted up towards the sun and gave a disgusted grunt towards it. eliot front and center. NOW. her voiced echoed through the camp, awaiting the arrival of her commander.
Last edited by .chariot on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby head.ache » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:53 pm

Farer/Female/Red fox/Princess/Heterosexual/1 year/Power: Astral vision/Mate: (Open)/Kin: Meredith (Mother)/Location: Forest /Tags: Spencer, Lazuli, Meredith, Kira,
Renn, Tokah, Infin

She watched as her sister spoke giving her a hurt look, "Kira I'm sorry... Look everyone, this is all my fault please don't punish them! They were only chasing after me, but if this is as dangerous as you say, wouldn't it be safer if the whole clan was together? All of us should know of any threat in our territory either way!" She hoped they'd understand, even if she didn't want to be punished Farer would rather it be herself than her friends.

▶ hey I'm headache! ^^
I love art, writing
and mother 3.
I'm always online so
send a trade or pm!
september list auction
trading thread
writing thread
head.ache

My pets
My items
My wishlist