Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby garnet. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:19 am

Crow smiled back, chuckling a little at her strange expression. Alo never failed to amuse him! She was very kind honestly. He took flight, gently hovering a little ways above her, poised and ready to hunt. He gazed across the skyline, looking to see if there was anything of interest.
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:05 am

Natasha(Tasha) | Female | Huntress | Kin: Finnigain(Finn) | Crush: Open PM me | Mate: Open PM me | Power: Speed and winf manipulation | Location: Hunting | Tags:
Crow and Alo

She glided gracefully above the trees, watching Alo run beneath them. She wondered what it what be like to not be able to fly.

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Camp | Tags: Kylie

Finn let out a small growl and a huff of embarrassment. Was it that obvious? He narrowed his eyes and walked to the corner of camp with a Blue aura of flames around him. He had a right to be cautious. It's not like he straight up tried to attack the stranger. He wasn't even challenging Kylie's decision really, he was just stating the obvious. Vera needed to know before a new wolf was let in. As Beta, Kylie should know that. He felt his pelt, still not from embarrassment, spike up in annoyance. She also couldn't just blurt out something that he obviously wanted to keep a secret. But most importantly, did Vera hear it?

((Ooc: ooh in already liking to rp as Finn. He's a lot more standoffish and tough than any of my other ocs))
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:01 am

Alopencia(Alo)| female hunter | location: territory | mentions:| tags: Crow and Tasha

Alopencia ran freely, she knew where everything in the forest was. The scuttles and heartbeats of the all the live creatures. She didn't quite know how to help them though. She could yell out to them, probably scaring half the close animals away. She decided that they could do there thing and she'd try and point stuff out, still not sure how it would work. Shrugging it off, she cut a sharp corner, a bagger half out of her den. She dug her teeth into the animal pulling it out on the hole. She clamped it in her jaws still trying to keep up with the flying doggys. The bagger soon stopped wiggling, she'd caught something. She was proud hoping that Crow had seen it. Fluking it on her back she yelled "There's a large bush beneath that oak tree with the yellow leaves, Birds are currently gathered there!''

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:39 am

she-wolf :: hunter :: middle of camp :: awaiting orders from Alpha :: four years-old :: tags; none, open

Accalia awaited orders from Alpha, every morning when she awoke she felt tension. She felt as though all eyes were on her, which they likely were. She was never used to this much "attention" not that this was good. She had to be cautious, almost every wolf had powers expect her. They could use them on her, she was getting nervous just thinking about it. What was she to do? This pack seemed less organized then the little loners' pack she had stayed at for a few days when she was younger. The pack members in that group were mad, but they were under better control then this. She shouldn't have joined in the first place, but this was her only hope. She felt like running all over again, flashbacks, if only we had had a son whispered her father such misfortune we got this horrible daughter her mother whispered back. She shook her head vigorously wishing to rid herself of these voices, they tortured her day and night, but they made her stronger. Or did they? Did they make her weaker? She wished she could've grown up like any other wolf in a happy pack. When you were born your parents loved you and when they died they still loved you. If only... if only I wasn't a failure and disgrace to my family and my race, if only I could be the one they wished for, better then any son or daughter alive, the best of them all, the one who would thrive, if only I was stronger if only I was faster and smarter. Then maybe my parents would've loved me better then any son. If only.

eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:37 am

Nayden - great lake - tags: Zephyr
He stopped and looked down at her, confused. 'what others?' Did she mean Veratrum? His sister was the only wolf he could think of that he was confortable enough around to 'hand out' with but she rarely had time for him unless she needed advise. Most of the other fighters just intimidated him, Mara in particular. Besides, most of the other wolves didn't have the patients to listen to him prattle about nature and the history of the territorys. Nayden could see the Lake through the foliage and he trotted into the clearing, not waiting for an answer. The sight of the massive body of water always sent a chill down his spine, it was beautiful. Nayden turned back to Zephyr, 'Isn't it amazing? I love it here. Hey, do you know how to swim?' He asked.

Veratrum - camp - tags : Finnagan
She approached Finnagan with an unladylike grunt, "Humph, that was... something, Wasn't it?" She could tell he was still upset and she guessed it had something to do with Kylie's rebuke. It was strange, she didn't think him one to get riled up so easily, that is unless, unless he had a thing for Kylie. A sly smile spread across her face. Finn was a strong wolf, and she had to admit not bad in the looks department either, funny how she hadn't seen it before, he must have had his eye on the beta for a while now. No wonder he was embarrassed. "Fin, I didn't hear all of what you guys were saying just now but I heard enough to get an idea of what is going on, care to let me hear your side of the story?" She asked.
(Ooc: 10/10 Veratrum is oblivious)
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:51 am

Finnigain(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Camp | Tags: Kylie

"Um well. I was obviously a little confused by the fact that Kylie just random brought a loner into the camp without your permission. You know how I feel about outsiders, we don't know if we can trust them just yet." He said calmly. He seemed like he was normal at the moment, but on the inside, he was freaking out. Holy crud she's talking to be me. What the heck do I do. I can't tell her what actually happened after that. He thought while talking.

"She saw me being cautious and questioning that Gaia wolf, and yelled at me as if I was going to attack. I spoke back to her saying that she needed your permission to let that stranger in. She took it as if I was challenging her authority or something and then used her big mouth to blurt out to the whole camp that...... nevermind what she said." He slipped. His pelt felt hot as he almost told Vera the truth.

((Ooc: slow claps for Veratrum))
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:07 am

she-wolf :: hunter :: middle of camp :: awaiting orders from Alpha :: four years-old :: tags; Veratrum, Finnagan

"Alpha... I uh, hope I'm not interrupting something big, but I was wondering what I should do." She accidently had made eye contact with the Alpha, what to do what to do... She frantically turned her eyes to the ground, and she didn't know what would happen next, a large blow like her father had done to show her sons had to be tough? A bite on the heel as her mother showed her you had to be fast? Flashbacks overwhelmed Accalia her mind gave in and her body gave out, she laid on the ground and it all turned into a never ending abyss of darkness.

{Accalia is traumatized by her past, how is she going to get over it? Any ideas?}

eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:00 am

Finnigain(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Camp | Tags: Kylie

"Uh Vera, I think she just fainted." Finn said, kind of relieved the topic was now changed, but worried for his packmate. He carefully prodded her with his paw. "Well, at least she is still breathing."
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:16 am

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden

Zephyr looked down and smiled before trying to shove Nayden. Quickly she took off at a sprint towards the water laughing. 'Catch me if you can,' she said while laughing. Her tan feet hit against the ground as she laughed, her coat shifting in the wind. She looked back at Nayden, trying to see his reaction.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:21 am

Orbit|9|Can Change Gender and Change Fur Color|Tags: None|Elder|Open

He looked at the exotic walls of his den, showing all the precious drawings he has made. All of these drawings showed his history and important moments in his life. He hummed quietly to himself as he gently brushed the drawings with his paws.
He looked down at the materials he uses to draw. Mud that was stained with certain flowers.
'More drawing time' he whispered to himself before chuckling playfully.
He slowly drew, shaping a wolves body with his paws. He then stepped back and looked at the 'masterpiece'. He didn't look impressed. He then drew a female wolf next to the wolf, showing that it was him and he was both of these wolves.
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me