the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:43 pm

Moon; Tags: Everyone

Moon barely acknowledged Quince, leaping she knocked Lynn over and pinned her down. "You don't control me you useless reptile!" She hissed venomously, the back of her throat glowed a bright purple and she prepared to shoot at the younger dragon. Moon,
at the current moment, didn't really know where her anger was coming from. She just fought.

Lynn; Tags; Everyone

Lynn hissed at her, struggling her free herself from the other. "Control your anger you rockhead! Do you want to kill one of us?" She screeched, managing to free one of her paws, she pushed against the others muzzle, moving it so if the other were to shoot it wouldn't harm either of them. "Get off!"
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:49 pm

Quince/Tags: Literally everyone

Hesitating slightly, Quince ran forward, "You've got to be kidding me!" She snarled. Not knowing what to do, she ran forward, jumping and timing it perfectly she slammed the less spiked side of her body into Moon's side, forcing all of her weight there.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:00 pm

Moon; Tags; Everyone

Moon hissed in surprise, springing away to avoid falling, she whipped around, aiming and shooting at the two. The shot, thankfully missed, growling Moon whipped around, her wings spreading out she shot into the air, she flew to the other side of the cavern, landing almost awkwardly. Upon landing she shot at the wall in frustration. 'Control yourself, you rockhead!' Why did that hurt? 'Am I dangerous? Its not my fault, im trying to control it but i cant!' She crumpled to the floor, Moon wrapped her wings around herself, hiding her head under her paws.

Lynn; Tags; Everyone. (Quince)

Lynn rolled away from Quince, standing, she blinked thankfully at her before glancing at where Moon had flew. "I didn't mean to anger her, but she was going to attack Lukas.." She whispered. Lynn was aware that she hadn't told the others her name but she pushed it away until she asked. "I'm sorry.."
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:59 am

I swear Lukas is gonna get himself killed at some point

Lukas//tags: everyone

'Of course, if you have anything you wish to ask then one of us may be able to help.' He thought, a bit surprised at how quickly the other dragon had responded telepathically. Just as he was about to say more, Moon came closer and started to threaten him. "I'm only voicing my thoughts, why should it matter to you?" The dragon kept his air of calm, though now he was more annoyed than amused. Still, a sort of grin happened upon his face at her possible goal of maiming or killing him, "Huh, let's not get too hot-headed there. The room's already warm enough-" Lukas felt his mouth growing colder in a last minute defense, though he was cut off when another dragon broke in. She seemed to be defending him, which the imperial appreciated, though with Moon at the moment it was dangerous territory. As the dark dragon moved to attack the newcomer and Quince made a reappearance, the longer dragon let out a throaty hiss and was about to jump in- though the Wyvern beat him to it. Luckily that seemed to be an end to the issue. Lucas eased himself back into his original position when he watched Moon move back, though his tenseness was still present. The pale blue dragon dipped his head to the newcomer in gratitude and spoke along with it. "It... was necessary, I think. To keep the cave stable and everyone relatively safe. Thank you for risking your well-being, ...?" He trailed off, his curious stare meeting the others as he realised that she hadn't introduced herself. It appeared that she was a water dragon, at least appearance-wise.

The older hatchlings ears pricked when he decided that he should check on everything before continuing a conversation, and turning around he addressed Himyra, Kondor, and the remaining hatchlings with fixed stares of confirmation of their health. Aside from the dragons that had been in a fight everything seemed almost peaceful. Feeling that he was partially at fault for provoking Moon, he glanced over to her as well. "I will admit that I may have helped instigate the brawl, and while I have no intention of changing my plans I will try to see the world through differing views." Lukas said smoothly, not exactly liking the fact that he was apologising thought he knew that he was partially at fault. He really didn't mean to nudge Moon to loose control, but at this point he wasn't sure if comforting her would fuel or dissipate their disagreement.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:26 am

Probably Moon is very pissed at this point, watch out kids! She just has trouble controlling her anger so thats why she attacked, shes not actually a bad dragon. And then Lynn is just a rlly sad, self-conscious dragon who needs lots of love.

Moon; Tags; Dragons are speaking to her but shes ignoring them so?

Moon curled tighter in on herself, in an attempt to block out their voices. She focused everything on Lukas, though she hoped this conversation wouldn't start an argument she just wanted to apologize. 'I'm sorry, I allowed my anger to control me, I didn't mean any harm to you..'She curtly ended it there, averting her thoughts to something else, Her echolocation, So far it seemed the power has done no good to her, its the echo-location that nearly caused the battle between Quince and now Lukas, oh and that new kid. Perhaps she should apologize to her as well, she didn't move though. Conferring her thoughts to herself she began thinking of the group and their needs, but for some reason it lead down a path that gave the young dragon some bad thoughts.
'Perhaps I should leave them? It'd be better for each of them, wouldn't it? I mean, I wont be able to hurt them, so that'd be good.. but.. I don't know, something just seems different when i'm alone, like i'm supposed to be in a group or something, I'll try, maybe, to escape their grasps for a while...- up there.' Her eyes narrowed at the thought and she glanced back at the group for a heartbeat before looking away again, 'but how would it affect them? They probably hate me already, all i've done is cause drama and arguments.. I wouldn't blame them.... Resting her head on the ground, allowing her thoughts to settle.

Lynn; Tags; Lukas, Quince.

Lynn kept her gaze on the floor while Lukas spoke, She shrugged slightly. "She was going to hurt you.. I couldn't just sit there.. and plus" Her eyes brightened slightly, "I had to let myself be known somehow" Her eyes darkened again and she glanced down. For some reason she felt unbearably guilty for being rude to Moon.
"Perhaps we should rest before we, you know.. Leave?" She glanced up at the two older dragons for reassurance of the idea. She gave Moon a small side glance, but looked down again, her idea suddenly seemed baby-ish and she didn't want to get on the wrong terms with them like she probably did with Moon. Her wings curled up to her side, her tail sweeping around her form like a cat.
She refused to meet anyone's gaze and kept her eyes glued to the ground. She closed her eyes awaiting a sudden sneer or at least a rude remark for somewhat baby-ish words.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:07 am

name: Caleb
appearance: A short oriental dragon with white fur, his legs are a deep blue and covered in scales from his elbows/knees. A thick, long mane runs from his head down to his thick tail. His mane is a dark blue, but still lighter than his legs. He has dark blackish-blue facial markings and dark grey horns and claws. His paws are more like hands crossed with paws. He was a rather wide hatchling, having a large appitite to match his large waiste. ((I will post a drawing later, still drawing it XD))
size: As a hatchling, he's no bigger than a small dog, when full grown, he will be about the size of a large horse, roughly 20.3 hands high (if you speak horse)
flight: still learning to fly
power: Other than eating, Caleb can shape shift into a malamute type dog, but this is only temporary and lasts an hour at most. He breaths blue flames, has no powers other than that.
crush: none yet
mate: none yet
offspring: none yet
personality: greedy, but friendly. Caleb only really is interested in his own personal gain, but is willing to work for others...if they mean something to him.
Hello black mirror, my oldest enemy...

Image Image Image Image

So say bye to the old and hello to that rainbow road!
Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:13 am

All forms are being automatically accepted right now!
Welcome~
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:14 am

((thank you! do I just jump in or...?))

Image Image Image Image

Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:17 am

Yeah sure, just jump right in!
Just make sure you know what's going on though, some drama just happened))
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:18 am

((care to quickly fill me in?))

Image Image Image Image

Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me