•Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: •Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:52 am

Flame
| Tagged; Yara & Cerberus & Mako & Saturn | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame was slightly taken aback by Cerberus's suddenly threatening nature. She reminded herself who Cerberus was and why he was lead fighter, and the alpha was no longer surprised. "Very good," Flame replied and nodded to Cerberus when she heard his answer. The fae wasn't entirely sure that that was exactly what happened if both Mako and Saturn said Ire had 'snuck' out of camp, but she didn't see why Cerberus would lie about something so simple.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint & Amber | Location; River | Position; Fighter |

Chance looked over at Amber and nodded. "I'd have a rabbit if you are really so keen on catching me food," he responded with a laugh and splashed a little bit of water at the fae. Chance turned back to look for Flint and see if he was coming after him. Chance didn't really like to admit it, but he was having a rather good time.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Rose was dragged out of her thoughts when she heard Colblade's voice. "Yeah, I am fine," She said quickly and shook out her fur. The fae looked over at Colblade and faked a smile. "Let's just get back to camp," Rose suggested and picked up the fawn in her jaws.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:59 am

Saturn|Male|Omega|Tags: Thomas

He pricked his ears when Flame commented him "Thanks....? he said, he was thinking about how Thomas is like. He shivered at the thought, he wondered if he could look around to see if he could find the hunter. He slowly sneaked away, like a fox, the fact he is a sly one indeed, and went searching for him in the woods. A while later, he accidentally bumped into the hunter and squeaked. 'S-sorry!" he barked, as he didn't take him as Thomas at first. When he did, he calmed down and looked at how worried he looked, he gave a frown himself.

Mako|Male|Hunter|Tags: Flame & Yara & Cerberus

The duke snorted at Cerberus's comment.He is also known to be called "omega" a lot from the lead warrior, mostly because he is the sibling of one. He gave a blank stare at the duke before turning back to Flame, saying nothing of shear thought until he gave a "You're welcome", but he was a bit annoyed with Cerberus. "And, I'm certainly no omega" he whispered quietly to himself, but really it was kinda on Cerberus.
Last edited by Everestsong on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:16 am

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} Camp/forest
{Tags} Saturn
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I nearly jump out of my fur when Saturn bumps into me. "Holy alpha on a stick, you scared me!" I bark awkwardly to the omega. I take many deep breaths in attempt to calm myself down. My eyes flicker around our surroundings. Then I realize that in my shock, I had shifted into a Gyrfalcon. "Uh, oops!" I woof and close my eyes, trying to shift back. It takes a few tries, but eventually I am back to my skinny orange wolf form. "It's okay, Saturn. You didn't mean to."

Rock
{Rank} Omega
{Age} Six years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Open
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} Flame
---

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags}Mako Saturn Flame & Yara
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I roll my eyes at Mako's side comment. They are all omegas to me. Weak, stupid, pups. All of them. Talking to them for this long makes my head want to explode, so I get up to leave. "Well, it was horrible talking to you all. I'm going to find my brother." I woof. Ah, my brother. Making everyone suspicious of him. Ruining the family name, the family honor. My family was a family of trustworthy, honorable wolves. Sneaking around is unacceptable, and I am going to make sure he learns his lesson. I take one last look at the group of wolves, ready to snap back if any of them make a move on me. Of coarse they wouldn't, for I hadn't been too rude, but you never know.

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Rain
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I spin around when I hear something behind me. "Hello?" I woof out into the trees. I growl, my lips pulled back and my fur raised. "I swear, brother, I will trample you before you can even shift." I snarl, assuming it is Cerberus coming after me. I take a few steps forward and see a different wolf than whom I was expecting; Rain. The white wolf's fur stands out in our surroundings, and I am surprised I didn't see nor smell her first. "Oh, Rain, I didn't see you there." I bark in a calmer manner. I am still hostile, for if my brother were to find out I was nice, it would be hell on earth. I look at the younger wolf, waiting her response.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:59 am

Flame
| Tagged; Yara & Cerberus & Mako & Saturn | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame watched as Saturn left and glanced over at Mako. The alpha shifted her gaze to Cerberus as he got up and spoke. She narrowed her eyes slightly but stayed silent as the brute began to leave. Flame let out a sigh and decided to ignore Cerberus's rude comments, for she didn't want to start unnecessary drama.

Chance

Chance looked over at Amber and nodded. "I'd have a rabbit if you are really so keen on catching me food," he responded with a laugh and splashed a little bit of water at the fae. Chance turned back to look for Flint and see if he was coming after him. Chance didn't really like to admit it, but he was having a rather good time.

Rose

Rose was dragged out of her thoughts when she heard Colblade's voice. "Yeah, I am fine," She said quickly and shook out her fur. The fae looked over at Colblade and faked a smile. "Let's just get back to camp," Rose suggested and picked up the fawn in her jaws.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:37 am

He gave a sigh when he apologized "Thanks..." he said, noticing he had shifted. The hunter then turned back into his wolf form. "So...why you out here? Just curious..." he said, having a worried face on him.

Mako|Male|Hunter|Tags: Flame & Yara

He wasn't the best at investigating, but something told him: He needed to change. He looked at Flame, he just didn't get why Cerberus was so rude most of the time. He didn't know what to say, or do. He stood there trying to figure out who he could trust. But he never said anything, he was now thinking of his and Saturn's parents, sitting down, he looked at his paws at the thought. The birds still chirped above, he was thinking of flying away almost, because he was so embarrassed. He honestly out of anything else, hated Cerberus.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:29 am

(Ok guys I'm on my phone but I can't help but respond I'll fix the color later, also please excuse me for the quality I'm not home right now)

Colblade
Talking to: Rose
My eyes narrow in concern. I knew Rose was lying to me, she couldn't throw me off with her mock happiness. When Rose was happy, her face was bright and full of joy. You couldn't help but smile when she was truly happy; her glee was contagious. "Alright..." I respond, not wanting to push her if she didn't want to talk about it. I would bring it up with her later. I walk up next to her and pause, looking at her for a moment before continuing to walk back towards camp.

Flint
Talking to: Chance and Amber
I'm about to tackle Chance again when I hear Amber's offer. "Yeah, I'll have one too." I chuckle after I hear Chance's response. I hadn't felt this happy for awhile, messing around with the two of them. I was glad I was getting to spend more time with other hunters.

Rain
Talking to: Ire
"Hey Ire." I respond to the fighter with caution. Just a few seconds ago he had been snapping angrily, but he seemed to calm down when he realized it was just me. I couldn't help but feel slightly irritated. I knew that Cerberus was the harsher of the two brothers, but I didn't want the other wolves to assume that I was weaker due to my polite manor. I was strong, and I wanted others to notice and respect that. I understood that Cerberus was the lead fighter, so he was much stronger than I, but I was not a pushover. However, that was not my main concern in this situation. I was more concerned with Ire's threat towards his own brother. We were all in the same pack, and we needed to defend and protect each other, not attack our brothers. I walk closer to Ire, "What are doing all the way out here?" I question.

Yara
Talking to: Flame, Cerberus, and Mako
I stand there as the other wolves speak with each other. I quickly becomes annoyed with Cerberus's entitlement. It was true that Mako was being annoying, but I was fed up with Cerberus referring to the Hunter as an omega. He should at least address Mako by his proper title, no matter if he was a high rank or not. The clear disrespect coming from Cerberus bothered me, but I didn't want to address it if Flame wasn't going to. I may be Beta, but she was the Alpha. She would decide whether or not she wanted to adress it.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:02 am

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} Camp/forest
{Tags} Saturn
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I glance nervously at the omega. "Well, I, uh, I was looking for everybody, and, uh, I thought if I bumped into another hunter we could go hunting." I woof quietly. My tail is pressed between my legs, almost making it look like I don't have one. I shift my weight awkwardly, not making eye contact with the omega. This is odd, seeing as I am a higher rank than he. It is just in my nature to be extremely submissive. Other wolves frighten me.

Rock
{Rank} Omega
{Age} Six years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Open
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} Flame
---

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Open!
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I roll my eyes once again and leave the group. I keep my head and tail up high, puffing out my chest. I strut towards the camp exit, my tail swaying side to side as I go. I can't help but to feel proud of myself. I asserted my dominance perfectly. I doubt any of those stupid wolves will try to cross me. While I enjoyed being rude to them, a large part of me is not satisfied. I want violence. I want a good fight. I want to spill blood. My mouth drools at the thought. The metallic taste of blood thrills me, and I yearn for it. I crave it.

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Rain
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
Rain seems like such a nice wolf. I don't want to be rude to her. My fear of my brother is too strong. "What do you think I'm doing out here?" I snap, barley stopping myself from wincing at my own cruelty. I franticly search for a good excuse to give the fae. I can't tell her that I'm avoiding my brother. She might get suspicious. "I'm avoiding all of you, uh, morons." I growl, scolding myself in my brain for stuttering. I walk faster away from the female, and closer to the border line. I am always lonely, but as soon as I talk to someone I regret it. I have to be mean. I have to have power. I can't have feelings. I have to be strong. I hate it. I try my hardest to not look at my paws while I walk, an action I often do when uncomfortable. Cerberus says that looking uncomfortable is the same as looking weak. I'm not supposed to look weak, so I look straight ahead. My entire body is stiff as I go.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:05 am

Amber [Female]

Amber ran off from where Chance and Flint was and as she was running she approached an empty cave she looked around the cave in amazement as she sat down clawing at bugs scampering off on the ground she looked at the clear water drop from the ceiling she sighed
I don't understand why I can't be alone with just One person... she thought to herself
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:20 am

I knew for fact that I couldn't hunt with him I am Omega...I can not hunt I remind myself in my own thoughts, looking at Thomas, he looked so afraid of me. Why? Well, it was his normal thing, but I can imagine on how we could switch ranks because of our characters. I felt so bad for the hunter, I just never can stand seeing someone afraid like this, even Mako would agree with that! "If I were a hunter, I would hunt with you..." I said to him, knowing on how he must be feeling. My own ears perked down from his sadness, I was always caring like this, I just could never be known , or treated, better.

Mako|Male|Hunter|Tags: Flame & Yara

I gave a sigh, looking back at Cerberus walking away. Ohhh....if only I could talk with some one I really trust about his behavior, but then again, I can't due to Flame being the Alpha, and what alpha says is pretty much code if you think about it. I looked at my paws.
Last edited by Everestsong on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:36 am

Flame
| Tagged; Yara & Mako | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame kept her eyes locked on Cerberus as he left. She shifted her gaze back over to Mako, "I am sorry about him." She said to the hunter, but she felt that she really should be apologizing about herself. The alpha knew she should have done something about Cerberus awhile ago, and she might have a word with the lead fighter later. Flame then turned her attention back to Yara and shook out her fur.

Chance

Chance looked over at Flint as he responded to Amber and laughed slightly to himself. The fighter took Flint's pause to replie to the fae to his advantage, and he prepare to pounce on the other brute. Chance tackled Flint and pinned him to the floor. "Pinned ya!" Chance announced with a laugh, looking down at Flint.

Rose

Rose couldn't help being mad at herself for getting so worked up over a deer. She held the fawn firmly in her mouth as she padded back towards camp. The fae glanced over at Colblade for a second before looking down at the ground. Rose knew that they would be at camp soon, but she had enjoyed spend some time alone with Colblade.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me