Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:17 pm

Spencer | Male | Omega | No Power | Camp | Tagged; Badger

Spencer glanced around before shrugging. “Could’ve been anyone I suppose. Seems to be a lot of strangers in the unclaimed territory right outside of ours” he said, then paused briefly as he thought of an idea. “Wanna go patrol the perimeter of our territory? I’m sure that’s be an adventure. A very risky adventure at that”
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:20 pm

|Badger|
"Sure!"
He'd jump up, running circles around spencer.
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunnyco » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:33 am

BlossomFang||Female||Tags: Spencer and Badger

I was burying the bones from my dinner, sighing. Now I'm full and I'm satisfied. After some digging and filling in, I didn't had to do anything else. I'm bored. Hmm, what should I do? Go on a hunt? Again? Or interact with wolves? Or patrol? Who knows. Suddenly, I noticed two male wolves talking with each other. Oh, omegas Spencer and Badger. I watched them quietly, thinking. Maybe I will approach them? But looks like they planned something..
Image Hi, I'm Sunnyco. Nice to meet ya! Image
I don't do much coding, because it's quite hard.
I'm always up to do a 1 x 1 RP, just PM me!
Sunnyco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:31 am

Nadie-loner-2yrs-female-tag@ Thunder

”let’s go to where you live”she insisted sharply. Nadie had enough of just walking around today. She was ready to be treated by everyone else, wolves hunting for her, bed that is already made. Her thoughts trailed off to the abyss. However soon she realized that she was next to Thunder, the wolf who found her. Even though the midnight wolf enjoyed the silence, this silence was the unbearable type. She wanted to know more about the male. Who knew maybe the more she knew the better she could escape or win if the situation said so. ”do you have powers? If so what is it”she firmly questioned.

Milo-hunter-4yrs-male-tag@Badger, Spencer, BlossomFang

With a skip and a bounce Milo rushed towards the small group of wolves. ”hello!” he cheerfully smiled as he sat next to Badger. Even though he wasn’t close to the other wolves the acid spitting wolf still enjoyed hanging out with his pack.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:47 am

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Nadie
"My power isnt anything special, I'm just super fast. Which means if a wolf of my pack were to go and attack you for no good reason i could get between you two before they could even move in. Now what about your power, you said it killed someone dear to you... What is your power?" He was genuinely interested in knowing what her power was if it had killed someone.

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonshine
Sky wouldn't know about it being lonely, but he imagined it probably was. "We can go find Vera and talk to her about you joining us. With everything that is going on the future is looking rather bleak. The more wolves we have, well probably going to be for the better." The vines slowly fading away from him and the buck.

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory, James
Her ears pressed against her head once again before she turned to the male. "Wait here for a second..." She turned the threads parting for her to walk back into the den. "Mallory...please come out here with me so we can talk to this wolf. Things aren't as they should be and I want you to listen and tell me what you want. You may be a pup, but your life hasn't been easy." She said softly nuzzling Mal slightly, the pup seemed to give her a bit more courage.

Amrah - Loner - 5yrs -Crush: Open -Tags: Damien, Wraith
Amrah had a small feeling as to why he turned down the Wraiths offer of sleeping in the den. It was one of the reasons why she had been sleeping out in the open. In the den she felt trapped like someone would sneak up and attack her and she'd be trapped. She wasn't sure if that was what his problem was, but it was what she felt."I guess something other than fish would be nice akd if I'm not hunting on my own, then I'm up for it." She stood smiling a bit as her tail wagged slightly.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Starlight
Ginger was a bit surprised when Starlight laid down in front of her. She gave a gentle smile, "N-no I'm fine, sorry if I worried you more. I'm not in any pain or at least not physically right now." She closed her eyes working to get her heart rate to slow. "I was just having a nightmare about my old pack. Things I wish i could forgive and forget but I probably never will. Maybe a small part of me fears that what happened in my old pack will happen here."
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:07 am

|Badger|
"Howdy!" He barked loudly, at Milo happily.
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:16 am

Spencer | Omega | No powers | Tagged; Milo, Badger, BlossomFang

Spencer tensed as Milo walked up to them and wearily glanced between the three powered wolves. Powered.
He sighed heavily and his ear twitched in irritation due to the happy attitude both Badger and Milo had. “Hey” Spencer said simply, silently judging the presence of both a Hunter and a Fighter. Didn’t they have a job to attend too? “Whatcha two up to today? Anything we can do to help?” He asked, his tone lacking the enthusiasm to actually want to help them in anyway. But he had to gain respect in the pack somehow and besides, he was an Omega.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:22 am

Damien | Loner | Tagged; Amrah, Wraith

Damien smirked slightly, rolling his eyes. “Fish isn’t real food anyways. It’s nice red meat that is” he chuckled softly, “So we shall hunt. Let’s just go for something smaller than a adult male deer. I don’t have enough energy to try and take one of those down”
His gaze shifted to Wraith, “Ya gonna join in orwhat?” He said, being blunt.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:00 pm

|Badger|
He'd tilt his head at Milo before quickly turning into a squirrel and climbing onto Spencer's fur. "You're fluffy!" He'd sit on Spencer's head playing with his fur, chuckling.
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunnyco » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:59 am

BlossomFang||Female||Tags: Milo, Spencer and Badger

BlossomFang smiled a little, seeing Badger climbing Spencer. She flinched a little, hearing Spencer's voice. "Oh--um...Just wanted someone to talk to? " BlossomFang says, looking at Spencer. "You both seemed friendly from distance, but looks like I'm disturbing you?" She started to observe the three wolves with interest.
Image Hi, I'm Sunnyco. Nice to meet ya! Image
I don't do much coding, because it's quite hard.
I'm always up to do a 1 x 1 RP, just PM me!
Sunnyco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me