Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Twisted Wolf » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:03 am

Is this still accepting?))
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:34 pm

Dracowolf wrote:
Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Alo

"It's the job of the leader to deal with it, fact is she's better prepared than anyone else in the pack to handle it. Her family has been around for what seems like centuries, if anyone knows stories of our history, even if they seem like just legends, she'll have them. It is very likely that those stories will hold the truth. It's a lot of pressure, but, I doubt Vera would trade it away as well, and for that there is strength."

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Silky, Mallory, (Mara and Thunder)

James listened to her response carefully. "Because if packs are disappearing it could be because of something stronger, it might target loners eventually too. Fact is even though packs are vanishing there's strength in numbers including figuring this out. But, honestly, if you don't know anything about it then I'm not here to take you to my camp. What I am here to do is basically a warning? See, with all this happening patrols are going to increase. If you stay in my pack's territory, you will be found and possibly not by someone as friendly as I am. That being said, with packs vanishing, there's a large forest with no patrols. Fact is if your den is on the territory of my pack, you are going to lose it."

Bane
Loner - Former Healer
Shapeshifter
Tags: Open- Outside pack territory

--Open--

Dracowolf wrote:
Talia (Natalia)
Shadow Walk and Mimic
Loner - Former Fighter
Tags: Shadow - Outside pack territory - Camp of a lost pack

She considered what the other said carefully thinking it over. Seemed like a reasonable conclusion, but at the same time she still wasn't convinced. "Well, if it is then gathering the herbs might be a good thing anyways. If anyone can tell what's wrong with them it's Bane, or perhaps he can convince those with healthy herbs to let us see the differences between them, if there are any. Might be able to give some answers in the long run as long as we're careful." Talia thought it over carefully, it made sense for her. "A small alliance it is. Of course if you change your mind and decide the alliance isn't worth while and take a shot at Bane, I will rip your throat at. Just so you're aware. Don't turn on him and we'll get along just fine."

Myna
Illusion creation
Loner - Former Beta of Missing Pack - Heavily pregnant
Tags: Jack

Myna looked at the approaching stranger, at least he was smart enough to stay away from her. Despite her exhaustion and how much her body screamed for rest after the fight she could and would find the strength to fight. Her first thought was to create illusions around her of other wolves, but after her fight she wasn't convinced she could maintain them. She'd save that trick if this stranger was a threat. For now she just glared towards him, almost a challenge to get closer, teeth shown as a threat that she would still fight.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Damien | Loner | Normal wolf | Tagged; Amrah, Wraith

Damien glanced questioningly towards Amrah but simply nodded, wondering what she wanted to talk about. Nonetheless, they’d have plenty of time to converse while they worked to gain back thier full strength.
“I guess that makes sense. No pack, No responsibilities” Damien said with a sigh, dreading the idea of sleeping in a den...not after...He stood, shaking out his coat that was matted. “Thanks but, we ought to find our own place to sleep” he said, sounding grumpy, then added, “Also should hunt down some food”
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:32 am

|Badger|Forrest Pack Omega|Forrest Territory|
Badger'd chase his tail enthusiastically, refusing to give up|
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:02 pm

Nayden - walking towards the pack’s border - tags: Zephyr, Alistair, Fain
He was quiet for awhile while they walked, purposefully tuning out the loner and any of her questions. He still wasn’t sure if she could be trusted and seemed to him to be a bit too friendly but then again it always took him a while to warm to strangers. As they neared the border he directed his thoughts towards Zephyr, ‘You can always tell when your about to reach the edge of the territory by the increase in scent markers, they are there to tell us where our land ends and to warn strangers were it begins.’ He explained.

Fain - walking towards the pack’s border - tags: Alistair, Nayden, Zephyr
“Well you guys are pretty deep into this forest.” She said as they walked, “Before my pack broke up I rarely went far from our territory either, I suppose getting to travel was one good I got from it.” Fain smiled ruefully at Alistair, “What sort of places did you want to see? Or are you just getting tired of the same old trees?”

Keesa wrote:Veratrum - camp - Rika
She tilted her head to one side quizzically, trying to gage if he was kidding or not. “Well, I guess that’s not impossible, though highly unlikely. It would require a lot more power than wolves normally have and getting a bunch to work together is a lot harder than it sounds. I have some patrols out investigating to check for sure. You- I mean Harika just returned from one but I called him back when one of the patrol members returned badly injured from a buck.” She explained, not sure if she was helping or making him more confused.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:01 am

|Badger|
He'd catch it, realising it was dark, he ran back to Camp? (Basically where the dens are xD) before running circles around it.
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:27 am

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Nadie
He shrugged, "Well they should be around here somewhere. Give me a second, you weren't tye loner we had been tracking but we did decide to howl once we found that loner. He stopped walking and howled, it was a howl telling his feelow packates he had found a different loner. "We can wait here or head back for the pack. Also I know you won't trust me, but I won't let anyone attack you. You might be cold to talk to but that is no way to judge someone's character." He could only imagine what was going through the she wolf's mind right now.

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonshine
Sky wouldn't know about it being lonely, but he imagined it probably was. "We can go find Vera and talk to her about you joining us. With everything that is going on the future is looking rather bleak. The more wolves we have, well probably going to be for the better." The vines slowly fading away from him and the buck.

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory, James
Her ears pressed against her head once again before she turned to the male. "Wait here for a second..." She turned the threads parting for her to walk back into the den. "Mallory...please come out here with me so we can talk to this wolf. Things aren't as they should be and I want you to listen and tell me what you want. You may be a pup, but your life hasn't been easy." She said softly nuzzling Mal slightly, the pup seemed to give her a bit more courage.

Amrah - Loner - 5yrs -Crush: Open -Tags: Damien, Wraith
Amrah had a small feeling as to why he turned down the Wraiths offer of sleeping in the den. It was one of the reasons why she had been sleeping out in the open. In the den she felt trapped like someone would sneak up and attack her and she'd be trapped. She wasn't sure if that was what his problem was, but it was what she felt."I guess something other than fish would be nice akd if I'm not hunting on my own, then I'm up for it." She stood smiling a bit as her tail wagged slightly.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Starlight
Ginger was a bit surprised when Starlight laid down in front of her. She gave a gentle smile, "N-no I'm fine, sorry if I worried you more. I'm not in any pain or at least not physically right now." She closed her eyes working to get her heart rate to slow. "I was just having a nightmare about my old pack. Things I wish i could forgive and forget but I probably never will. Maybe a small part of me fears that what happened in my old pack will happen here."
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:05 am

|Badger|
He'd run towards the howl, stopping at the loner| "Hello.."
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:55 am

Spencer | Male | Omega | No Power | Camp | Tagged; Badger

Spencer planted heavily as he came to a light trot. His run had been exhausting but he felt like he’d made some progress in his training to become more useful of a wolf.
His attention shifted when he caught sight of Badger, another wolf from his pack who was also an omega. To be honest, he thought Badger to be a nuisance. The wolf seemed carefree and reckless at times. But really who was he to judge? He had no powers after all. Spencer scoffed under his breath, but at least he worked hard to be accepted.
“Hey Badger!” He called out nonchantly and slowed to a walk, “Whatcha up to for today?”
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted Wolf » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:02 am

|Badger|
"Huh? Oh! Hello Spencer! I heard someone howl.. No idea where from though.." He'd sit down after speaking
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me