Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Bubbled » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:03 am

Nadie-loner-2yrs-female-tag@ Thunder

once the wolf finish Nadie jumped on her paws. ”I will follow you to your alpha, but I won’t one of their minions” she bitterly hissed. With a small smile ”And my power killed my sister, so I don’t trust it already” she added. Why she added that not even Nadie knows? Maybe to strike fear into the males heart and mind. Shaking her fur she walked pasted Thunder. She turned her head towards him. ”Are you going to lead the way or not?” she coldly muttered.

(Sorry has writers block ;/)
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:36 pm

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Nadie
Thunder wondered why the female told him of her sister, if it was to scare him it didn't work. It only made him wonder what the she wolf had went through and it saddened his heart. When she demanded they leave he chuckled at her before walking up to her, "Lead you where, to my alpha right now? Because when you are on patrol with other wolves it is usually polite to let them know if you leave. So before going to see my alpha we will regroup with the others. Or I will at least talk to them, a wolf like you would probably put Mara over the edge... He walked along the forest floor at a simple pace, either the female would follow or wouldn't. He honestly didn't care either way, he knew about her so that counted as something.

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonshine
Sky watched as the vines grew, he couldn't help it, he wanted to show off a bit. It wasn't often that he found another wolf with such control over their power of plant manipulation. Slowly a second deal of vines wrapped around the buck before growing to form a harness around Sky's body to match Moonshine's. He also formed a platform of sorts strapping the buck to it so it would be easier to drag the deer along and they wouldn't get caught up on anything. "This should go a lot fast than what it would usually take." before he turned and began to pull.

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory, James
She felt panic rise in her, other wolves and this one spoke of them not being as friendly. Should she take the chance, but what of Mal? What if this wolf was lying and it was just a scheme to capture her or kill her. She couldn't leave Mal, but she also couldn't stand the thought of him getting hurt. She closed her eyes before the rest of the thread opened leading her out of the den and closing behind her. At least he would be safe in the den and not out in the open for the time being. "W-what do you want..." Her voice was soft and shaky, she wasn't good facing grown wolves. She had always done her best to avoid them at all costs. Her ears pressed against her head as her creamy gold eyes stared at the male wolf. If he tired to attack she could hide away back into the safety of her threads.

Amrah - Loner - 5yrs -Crush: Open -Tags: Damien, Wraith
Amrah's ear's twitched as the she wolf spoke about pack territory it sounded like she was part of the pack. If she was then things might be moving along faster than planned. "Does this mean you're part of the pack that lives in these parts. So far you and Damien are the only wolves I've encountered." Her voice remained cold, but she was rather curious to see if they had gotten lucky.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Healers den
She whined in her sleep before jolting awake in a partially hyperventilating state. Thankfully for her leg her body hadn't tried to stand and run. Her body knew sue was safe, it was her mind that couldn't seem to let her past die. Her brilliant green eyes blinked back tears as she tried not to remember what her dreams had been. She rested her head on the den ground once again trying to even out her breathing. She also wondered how long she had been asleep, not much seemed to change from when she had crashed.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:37 am

Dracowolf wrote:
Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Alo

"It's the job of the leader to deal with it, fact is she's better prepared than anyone else in the pack to handle it. Her family has been around for what seems like centuries, if anyone knows stories of our history, even if they seem like just legends, she'll have them. It is very likely that those stories will hold the truth. It's a lot of pressure, but, I doubt Vera would trade it away as well, and for that there is strength."

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Silky, Mallory, (Mara and Thunder)

James was relieved when he got an answer. "I just want to talk. Maybe help you get out of here or take you somewhere safe. Mostly, just want to see if you have any answers. I'm not one to attack without being provoked." He looked at the female over carefully without getting closer, considering mentioning that he could smell two scents before but he decided against it, for now. "My name's James. I'm from the pack that claimed this territory. But I guess you already knew that last part. Everyone is on high alert, they'd chase you out or drag you back to camp if they found you, but, I don't think I need to do either. See, there's something going on, so I'm pretty sure you'll make your own choice. Packs have been... Disappearing, do you know anything about that?"

Bane
Loner - Former Healer
Shapeshifter
Tags: Open- Outside pack territory

--Open--

Talia (Natalia)
Shadow Walk and Mimic
Loner - Former Fighter
Tags: Shadow - Outside pack territory - Camp of a lost pack

She considered what the other said carefully thinking it over. Seemed like a reasonable conclusion, but at the same time she still wasn't convinced. "Well, if it is then gathering the herbs might be a good thing anyways. If anyone can tell what's wrong with them it's Bane, or perhaps he can convince those with healthy herbs to let us see the differences between them, if there are any. Might be able to give some answers in the long run as long as we're careful." Talia thought it over carefully, it made sense for her. "A small alliance it is. Of course if you change your mind and decide the alliance isn't worth while and take a shot at Bane, I will rip your throat at. Just so you're aware. Don't turn on him and we'll get along just fine."

Dracowolf wrote:
Myna
Illusion creation
Loner - Former Beta of Missing Pack - Heavily pregnant
Tags: Open

Myna's legs screamed in protest as she moved and her stomach growled. She'd only eaten carrion since her pack went missing, unable to hunt. Her breathing was heavy and she was worn out from the fight that left one of her antlers broken. She kept her wings close to her as she always did, not like she could use them to fly after all. Deep red marks on them showed how they had taken the brute force of the attacks she faced but were already starting to heal. She hadn't been able to find any pack and the wolves she had encountered recognized the antlers, the pack she had come from and thought to use it as a chance for revenge, of course it hadn't worked out, even like this Myna wasn't helpless. She was a good distance from where her pack had lived and all the packs they had harmed. She was hoping maybe she'd find someone to help her but the chance of that happening was looking less and less possible.

Myna laid down under the shelter of a tree, trying to catch her breath and recover from her injuries.

((Sure, Jack can find her, she may try to fight him at first but she's in no position to do so.))
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:59 pm

| Wraith | Loner | Tags; Damien & Amrah |

Wraith shook her head.
No, all i know is that the pack territory is a good walk thata' way,
She waved her paw in their direction.
Ive seen some of the pack members on patrol and whatnot.
other then that, ive not seen anybody else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Moonshine| Loner| Tags; Sky|

Moonshine continued pulling the buck towards the Pack territory with Sky.
She had walked back and forth a few times by now,
so the walk didnt seem as long as it actually was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Jack|Loner|Tags;Myna|

Jack padded around for a while, following the 'wind'.
He came upon the strong scent of a female.
Jack glanced around for a moment, possibly looking for her.
He followed the scent a little longer, eventually finding myna,
Who seemed very tired.
Jack sat a good distance away from her.

Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:39 pm

Damien | Loner | Normal Wolf | Tagged; Amrah, Wraith

Damien listened quietly, raising an eyebrow in the direction of the powered wolf pack. “That’s interesting...” he said then asked, “..you being a lone wolf I mean. Did you not want to be in thier pack?”
He was genuinely curious. He did not know too much about powered wolves and thier way of life aside from what he’d heard from rumors. He assumed they lived much differently than normal wolves did and had a much easier life due to thier powers.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:01 pm

✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 2 years | Healer | Straight | Crush: hers-Sky/on her-open | Tags: Ginger, med den

The medic suddenly turned, and headed straight back to Ginger. The hunter had her head on the floor and her cheeks were wet from crying. Star lay down in front of her, so the two were nose to nose. She had a concerned, but also empathetic, look in her eyes. "Hey, you don't have to tell me anything that happened, unless you want to, but I just need to know are you OK now? Do you want me to get you anything?" She woofed softly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ❦

Female | 2 years | Loner | Heteroflexible | Crush: hers-Leon/on her-open | Tags: Talia

Shadow nodded again. She turned to look at Talia, her eyes showing mild irritation, but she hid it with her stone cold gaze. "For now, I mean you and your companion no harm. Because there's something going on that is much larger than myself. I do what I have to so I can survive. At the moment, this means figuring whatever this is out. And to do that, annoyingly, I feel the best thing to do is..." she sighed, irritated by what she was about to say. "...form a small alliance. I understand if you do not trust me; but take this as a small token of trust - I'd tell your companion not to collect anything from this area, I believe this territory, in a sense, may be poisoned." Shadow pawed the ground. The grass fell away beneath her paw and dirt emerged. But the grass had come away too easily, and the dirt was too dark. Everything was wrong. And along with her powers fading, the other packs had too. She'd survived alone for a long time, but times were changing. She had to adapt with them. And forming a small...pack...or at least an alliance, was the best option.
Shadow looked up at Talia and dipped her head, twitching her ears downward. A sort of 'be my friend/be my ally' sign.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ ooc: --- }}
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:19 pm

With a hesitant look Nadie finally decided to follow the other wolf. She had nothing better to do, and who knows maybe she will get some free food. With a few quick steps the female wolf was next to Thunder. He was walking in a simple pace which was nice, Nadie doesn’t like to rush. The midnight wolf didn’t really understand what was happening, she didn’t understand how it was to follow someone, or how to follow the rules. She made her own rules, she was her own leader. ”who is Mara?” she finally questioned the other wolf. Why wouldn’t that wolf like her?
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:58 pm

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Nadie
He sighed softly, "Well, she is a wolf that tends to be strongly against loners. But the way she acts makes me wonder if she wants to be one herself. She is an odd little wolf and very strong headed. From what I can see of you so far I think you are probably the same and strong headed wolves tend to clash especially if their views about things are different. His tail swayed behind him as he grinned slightly, "Then again I could be totally wrong about the two of you and you could get along great!"

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonshine
The two of them soon had the buck pulled to camp. He had been so busy focusing on it that he hadn't noticed a single petal from one of the flowers.. It didn't turn a bit darker and wrinkle up before falling, no it turned black crumbling away as if it had been ash. "So have you thought about joining a pack?" he asked her curious if she wanted to be part of a pack. He was sure that if that was the case then Vera wouldn't turn her away. Especially if he mentioned how she had already helped in other ways besides with Ginger.

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory, James
She glanced behind her at the silky threads before turning back to the male. He wanted to help her, why would some strange male want to help her. It could be a trap, but his voice and eyes didn't seem to be lying. "My name is Silky...but I'm not sure if I will be able to give you any answers. Though I suppose it depends on the questions you might have." Her voice slowly to stop shaking, this wolf seemed nice enough. Her ear flicked back slightly as she tired to listen in and see if Mal was still in the den or if he had bolted. When the wolf mentioned pack vanishing a shiver went down her spine, "A-as for somewhere that is safe...well I've always been fairly safe right here in my den. And if packs are v-vanishing why would I want to go near yours..." Especially now that she had a little one to take care of. James words settled in her mind and she turned her attention towards her den fully, had that been what happened with Mal. Had the poor pup's pack vanished along with his mother? Her heart ached at the thought of it, she wanted nothing more than to go back in her den and curl around the pup protectively.

Amrah - Loner - 5yrs -Crush: Open -Tags: Damien, Wraith
A small frown crossed her maw, but that was about it. She thought it was rather funny that even a wolf pack with powers would have issues with loners. Soon a smile took the frowns place, she wasn't sure how Damien would feel about the plan forming in her mind. "Damien...I have an idea that I'd like to discuss with you later if you don't mind..." She didn't feel like talking about such a plan in front of a wolf they barely knew anything about. There could be a good chance that the wolf was lying about if they were a loner or in the pack.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Starlight
Ginger was a bit surprised when Starlight laid down in front of her. She gave a gentle smile, "N-no I'm fine, sorry if I worried you more. I'm not in any pain or at least not physically right now." She closed her eyes working to get her heart rate to slow. "I was just having a nightmare about my old pack. Things I wish i could forgive and forget but I probably never will. Maybe a small part of me fears that what happened in my old pack will happen here."
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:34 am

|Wraith|Loner|crush/mate;open|Tags;Amrah & damien|

She turned to damien.
Never really thought about it, to be completely honest.
I Quite like being a loner.
No pack drama,
No being bossed around.

Wraith yawned.
I Have a den nearby, if you guys need a place to sleep.
Its got plenty of room in it.

|Moonshine|Loner|Crush/Mate;Open|Tags|Sky|

I Think It'd be nice to join a pack,
It gets rather lonely out in the forest sometimes.

She shrugged, as they arrived at the camp with the buck.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:32 am

Nadie didn’t say much more. The midnight wolf didn’t really know what she felt anymore. The wolf that they were going to meet hated loners. Nadie never met a wolf who disliked loners. What was wrong with loners? However one thing kept on spinning through her head, what If she gets attacked. Everyone would be against her, she would die almost instantly. With a grunt she tried to forget that thought. They need her so killing her wouldn’t help, or she thinks they need her.

”are where there yet” she coldly murmured without even looking at Thunder. Her eyes were fixed on her paws, counting her steps. She often did this to keep her head clear. Make sure she doesn’t go mad. However it sometimes looks like she has gone mad.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me