CLOSED, please delete

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Radioactivity ☢️

Poll ended at Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:05 pm

Fallout 4 vibes??
50%
🎶 “I’m radioactive…” 🎶
50%

Total votes : 8

Re: 𝑹𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 || OPEN ☢️

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:54 pm

QueerChaos wrote:Ghost Lightmoor | Tags: Open| Location: The pack ground

The dark wolf slowly drifted off into a deep slumber after rolling around his rocks for a little.

Something to keep this thread alive >:)

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:37 pm

Tatum. wrote:
Andrea Lightmoortags: Helios • location: pack grounds

Andrea gave a small snicker before leaning up against the male. She sighed softly, it was a relief to hear his kind words. Helios always came off as harsh to the ones he wasn’t as close to with, but for her, his words were so tender. “Thank you,” She whispered softly.

The dark brown female wasn’t sure what else she could say, she just soaked into Helios’s presence. Perhaps, maybe for once, Andrea would finally open up to someone. Helios and her had grown up together—he had seen every mistake that she could have possibly done and yet, he still stuck around. “You’re too sweet, you know?”

[[ Honestly, I’ve gone back and forth with it. I kind if want it to be a whole pack thing. What’s your thoughts? ]]
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

005 — helios & selene.

Postby yaksha. » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:23 am

helios — tags; andrea — location; pack grounds

helios was unsure if sweet was the correct word but he accepted it regardless. he stared down at andrea, the wolf who would now be leading them into the unknown, and some part of his chest twisted. he understood responsibility. he understood stepping where others could not. all of their lives had been hard of course, and no experience was lesser than another, but he could barely imagine how hard it must be for andrea to retain authority while also making sure she did not lose herself.

"I'm merely stating what everyone else thinks as well, don't you agree?" he replied, peering at the other wolves around camp. her doubts were palpable but one need not look far to know she had earned support.

selene — tags; raunaum — location; water source

selene couldn't help the smile that bubbled up within her. she held her tongue for a moment, simply observing raunaum, before casting her gaze back to the water. from where she was sitting, she could see the faint glisten of a fish beneath its rippling surface. the hunter's stomach gave a low rumble and her ears pushed forwards, listening to its movements.

"hey rau," she murmured softly, "wanna learn something fun?"

(( hmmm .... I think it'd be cool if they were taught by the whole pack! that way they get plenty of experiences, and then might be able to choose whether they wish to be a guard, scout, or hunter? what does everyone else think? also sorry I wasn't really here,, my dad + two brothers tested positive for covid and I just didn't have the brainpower for writing o<< ))
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

New Wolf In The Pack, (Name: Goldy, LightMoor

Postby AlexTheHumanWolfie » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:38 pm

Goldy LightMoor is a pup rn, tho she seems to have Black fur with white spots everywhere, her eyes are yellow, her eyes seem to glow bright when she normally looks in the sun, tho, she never does look in the sun anyways, she has 4 legs and 3 tails, normal ears, tho, seem to be just a little bigger than the other pups, she acts normal tho, but she loves trying to play, but tries to be tough, she's kinda quite, but when she does talk, she is loud, people tell her to stay quite, so she did just that, she's mostly normal, no horns, but she does have a little different, (btw I am new to this Rp and I'm new to doing this, on this, but yeah, meet Gold LightMoor
AlexTheHumanWolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlexTheHumanWolfie » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:42 pm

Hello, can I join, I said something on Saturday, and idk if you saw it, I just wanna ask If I can join, IDC what role I am, but I am a 10 month pup, I am a black wolf with white spots all over, I have 4 legs, 3 tails, and yellow eyes, my eyes kinda look like a tiger, but a little normal, normal ears and no horn, my wolf's name is Goldy LightMoor,
AlexTheHumanWolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:46 pm

AlexTheHumanWolfie wrote:Hello, can I join, I said something on Saturday, and idk if you saw it, I just wanna ask If I can join, IDC what role I am, but I am a 10 month pup, I am a black wolf with white spots all over, I have 4 legs, 3 tails, and yellow eyes, my eyes kinda look like a tiger, but a little normal, normal ears and no horn, my wolf's name is Goldy LightMoor,

[[

Hi there! I recommend using the form I have on the front page. :) After that, I’ll see. Please use brackets when speaking out of the role play.

]]
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:13 am

Callisto Lightmoor • 8 years • he/him • male

DIGGING DEEP

Personality: He's not always the easiest wolf to get along with. Callisto is often guarded, not wanting to share any of his personal details with the rest of the pack or get too close to another wolf in friendship. He's a loner who doesn't talk much, but he's still often around other pack members just to "keep an eye on things". Conversations with him are often just small talk or talking about whatever is going on in the pack instead of anything too personal.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Radioactive power: Two long, thin tails. More like a rat than a wolf, but with a thin covering of fur.

DIGGING DEEPER

History: He joined the pack with his mate when he was young, born to a pair of rogue wolves. He had no plans to stay alone, so him and his mate Thalia came in to join the pack. He was barely more than a pup when he joined, and therefore is like a normal member of the pack as if he had been born there.
    Kin: None
    Relationships: His mate Thalia

OTHER
    Theme song: None yet!
    Anything else: Let me know if I should change his rank/his backstory to fit.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:15 am

[[ Hi there. Is Thalia somebody else who plays her? If not, I prefer to not play as your own mate. ^^ ]]
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:25 am

[Nope- I was also planning to kill her off before this, probably forgot to mention that! So I guess somebody else could play her if they want, or I can edit it to mention she died sometime?]
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyfaII » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:44 am

NAMARA • 9 months • any/all prns • female

Don't fight the flow of water, swim with it.

DIGGING DEEP

Personality: Namara Lightmoor took on her mother's frantic paranoia, cynical and distrustful. They and their mother prefer to keep away from the rest of the pack, despite the fact that they both have lived with the pack for their entire lives. Namara's distrustful personality clashes with her brother's, Azurite, enthusiasm, and they constantly fight, to the point of which Azurite lives with the rest of the pack.

Sexuality: homosexual, but if anyone flirts with Namara, her mother will bite them
    Radioactive power: horns (not in image, nub horns, color)

DIGGING DEEPER

History: Namara was born in the tunnels and has lived there their whole life.

Kin: Azurite, mother
    Relationships: too young

OTHER
    Theme song: none so far !!
    Anything else: i know the image has outer world stuff but,, also, am i allowed to draw a reference image for my wolves? it'll be natural colors dw,, those unfamiliar with mutiple pronouns can stick to she/her

AZURITE • 9 months • he/him • male
dark gray, almost blue, wolf with grayish-blue eyes

Find the little crystals in your dark cave, and all together, they make a big crystal.

DIGGING DEEP

Personality: Azurite Lightmoor is a quiet yet outgoing pup, thriving in social environments, yet does not contribute much. He's a tracker, an observer, and keeps tabs of other wolves' interactions and relationships. He will not speak unless spoken to or necessary and will do whatever any wolf wants him to do, as he knows this is usually the best way to seem unthreatening. Azurite does not have many friends, and though his interruptions in conversations makes him seem attention-starved, he is not lonely; watching other wolves talk sometimes gets dull.

Sexuality: heterosexual
    Radioactive power: sensitive sight

DIGGING DEEPER

History: see Namara
    Kin: Namara, mother
    Relationships: bit too young

OTHER
    Theme song: tbd
    Anything else:
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|