The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:51 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: In the forest | tags: Blaze

"Heh you can't be a medic for this long and still not be able sense an anxious wolf." he chuckle at his own statement, it's true there are some things he just picked up as he moved along. "Seems like you really enjoy your role. Being a medic is quiet, easy, and I can find places like this. All I need to know is how to treat certain things and what different herbs are used for." he spoke in his regular monotoned voice. This wasn't a lie his position was quite easy and he did enjoy it aside from all of the talking. His tail moved in small excitement for no reason other than interacting with someone that wouldn't make his ears bleed. The feeling of the mist on his face was rather relaxing to him.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:07 pm

B L A Z E

Crushing on Ghost | He // Him | Exploring with Ghost | Hunter | Bisexual

He nodded “you know for a moment there I forgot medics have this special talent of being able to sense those things” a small smile returned to his face “I do appreciate it” he flicked his tail gently and let the waterfall mist over him. He was for once - content. “I can see that - but I could never remember all those herbs, what they look like and what each is used for” he mentioned softly. “That takes an extreme amount of skill. You are very talented” Blaze’s tail wagged softly.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:11 pm

Ghost's ears perked at the compliment, it was a weird thing for him to receive. "Oh Thank you, Blaze you seem like it as well." He smiled barring his large fangs. "Y'know sometimes fish swim through this area." He told the wolf beside while leaning over the edge to check.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:32 pm

B L A Z E

Crushing on Ghost | He // Him | Exploring with Ghost | Hunter | bisexual

Blaze froze as Ghost leaned over the water. He stopped himself from grabbing him by the scruff and yanking him back by reminding himself he trusted Ghost. He would not put him in danger. He knew this. Blaze took a deep Inhale and rose to his paws slowly, and carefully walking toward Ghost and towards the edge of the water. Blaze stopped. About a foot away. “Have you eaten a fish before?”

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:59 am

"Indeed I have. A few times before, what about you?" He said calmly, the large wolf had always been happier around water and this place was practically perfect. He thought about all the times he'd been here before, how lonely it was all by himself. He enjoyed the others company, he finally had someone he could trust.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:31 am

B L A Z E

The dark wolf nodded, intently listening to Ghost. He wrinkled his nose thinking of the one instance he had eaten fish as a pup “well, I’ve eaten it once.” He began flicking an ear “however I don’t recall enjoying it” he added with a soft smirk. He noticed Ghost was relaxing, Blaze understood why- well at least for himself. He felt comfortable around the brute.
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:34 am

"I enjoy fish sometimes." He spoke calmly as he backed away from the edge and sitting on the rock. "So, what's your family like?" He said, realizing that he couldn't have or it was just rude in general. "Oh um sorry if that came off a bit rude."

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:59 am

B L A Z E

Blaze paused as he was asked about his family. His eyes hardened thinking about his response “no, it’s not rude” he looked at Ghost again and inhaled sharply “honestly you’re the only wolf I would be discussing this with.” He stated shortly. Sitting back on his haunches he sighed “my sister is in Valley pack - she’s the tan she wolf with white paws.” Blaze looked off into the water for a moment “ she saved my life when I was drowning. But then she betrayed me.”

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:05 am

He honestly felt kind of bad now. "Oh- I'm sorry about that." He said with a bit of pity in his voice. Just because he seemed rude and blocked off, he really did try his best to be a good wolf. His mind wandered for a moment as he tried to think of a way to change the subject quickly. "Any good catches recently?" He said to the hunter beside him with a bit of an awkward smile.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:13 am

B L A Z E

“You know, it’s truly not an issue” he replied softly “it was nice saying that. I’ve never spoken those words to another wolf” seeing Ghost become uncomfortable he nodded at the conversation change and huffed “there’s not much right now, mostly rabbits. However I did scent a deer I believe the other afternoon. I lost its scent but where there’s one. There are more” he said. Proceeding to look back at Ghost he sighed “and you? It’s seemed like there haven’t been any major injuries recently”

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups