Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:51 am

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Location; Edge of Dark Forest
Tags; Lisica, Verón, Nyx

The female adverted her eyes for a moment to process the information she was given to ponder a way to use her abilities in benefit of the pack. she could excel as a scout, when she climbs the ladder to that position. She could even push herself and be a hunter..All if she wanted of course. As for her pups, they were young enough to be molded to be obedient followers and as for their specialties, they would be taught to use them to their advantage. Her eyes landed back to Lisica and drew a breath before speaking with a velvety voice . ”Your pups are old enough to be Apprentices. They will need to be assigned a mentor who will be teaching them life skills, our way of life, our laws, and religion.” She turned her red body away her eyes glancing to Veron for a moment before shifting forwards aiming into the darkness of their territory watching the fog crept aimlessly around the forest floor in a thick hoard. ”We call our newest members Shadowings, you will learn the same information as your pups, minus the life skills. That’ll be your Rank until you have completed Initiation, then you will begin as a Nihavian Scout and work your way up our ranks till you find one that suits you best.” She turned her head to look over her shoulder at the Shadowing with a smile creeping on her red face. ”Welcome to Nihava.” She padded to the edge of the Dark Forest before pausing and shifting her body sideways so she can look back at the group of wolves in way to silently indicate she wanted everyone to follow her, atleast the new recruits.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:57 am

( ↬. ) 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐑 !!
      ────────────── 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄.
      ♀ ↬ necromancy, venom secretion ↬ six ½ ↬ loner ↬ tag: delilah, silvia

Vargenlukr cackled inwardly, “I will ask you one last time for you to leave our land before I am made to use force.” The coal coated sinewy bitch turned quick on her heels, facing the two pack wolves dead on once more. She rose her maw and bore sharp, inch-long fangs at Delilah. The she-beast gave a roared, a deep, rumbling snarl overtaking her diaphragm and throat, finally allowing itself to slip past her gag. Her upper lip never gave way even as she snapped her incisors threateningly at the pack wolf. Scarlet orbs narrowed into the amber ones of the other she-wolf. Finally, with a sickening grin, the beast spoke, "Who am I to turn down a challenger?"
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:18 pm

« Melchior »
▪ Male ▪ 5 years ▪ Blackwater ▪ Alpha ▪ tagged;; Anubis ▪

Melchior let a sigh leave him then nodded “yeah, you should go ahead and warn them so we don’t cause a large panic.” He told him then began to walk away “I’ll try to find some weak spots in the barrier if I can.” He said then huffed lightly as he walked off “If you wish to join in a little, you’re more than welcome to.” He said finally before walking off towards the forest with another small sigh.

(Haha, Alpha_Cat is not dead, just having some mental health issues.)
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfwolf595 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:23 am

Silvia
-New Hale Huntress -

Tags
-Delilah and Vargenslukr

Silvia stepped back much more, in fact, she casted herself to the side rock in mouth, her eyes widening with horror watching this aggressive female readying to fight Delilah. “She won’t be able to do this on her own..” Silvia said quietly to herself. “I-I have to help..” She flattened her ears realizing she had no ideas on how to stop this, or how to defeat her. Her only idea was to throw things at her using her telekinesis. She began lifting medium sized rocks around her weighing between 5-10 pounds and the amount was up to 8-9 hovering around her. She couldn’t lift more then 90 lbs but these when thrown could definitely do good damage if they hit her. “D-Don’t make me throw rocks at you!” She attempted to yell this, but due to her shyness her voice was growing squeaky like a pups voice and growing quieter the more words she said.

Orion
- Blackwater Fighter -

Tags
-Lingonberry

Orion realized based off the wolf’s actions that he was not a threat to him like the other loner he encountered. He seemed to be looking for something though. He step out from behind the bushes watching the wolf move further and further away from him. “What are you looking for?” He asked stepping closer toward him but keeping distance between them. He was just curious, but he was still very much skeptical.

Verón
- Nihavian Lurcher -

Tags
-Nyx

Verón noticed the look Kasdeya gave him and it did give him a sinking feeling in his chest. If she was implying him to mentor three apprentices he was not going to do that. He was a lurcher, he had more important things to do then to teach three pups how to fight. He probably should speak with her later about the matter. He lifted from his sitting position and looked to Nyx coldly. “Get back to camp.” He commanded. He then shifted into his raven form and flew into the territory swiftly letting his eyes adjust to its darkness.
Pet's name: Harold
My First and Favorite Child <3
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:50 am

Lisica (Current perspective: Lisica)
- Loner (Mother)
Location; Edge of Greenlands
Tags; Lady Kasdeya

Lisica nudged her pups to follow her. They agreed, following their mother as she followed Lady Kasdeya. "Shadowings? What an interesting name for a beginner. But they have a religion?" She thought as she passed tree after tree. "I believe howling to the moon is part of a religion, but I'm not sure.". Lisica had many emotions flowing through her mind like fish in a stream. Many emotions were happy and excited, while others were bleak and dreary.
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:09 pm

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Location; Nihavia Camp
Tags; Lisica

The red queen paced through the dark forest the scent of ash filing her nostrils and not fazing her in the slightest. She was use to it, so was her pack, it was there way to mask their scent in their territory and beyond. The lurking fog like mist swirled around as she moved and gave her the illusion that she was floating. ”I would watch where you step,” She advised glaring at a hidden trap beside her covered in a way where it blended with the ground surrounding it. It was a trap where if you stepped on it, you’d fall into a hole and on a bed of thorns. ”I don’t think you would want your tour to begin at the healers den.” She brought the new recruits into their camp. Dens were scattered around, hers being separate from them. ”We usually have Apprentices sleep in their own dens so they can learn independence at a young age, but I’ll allow your pups to spend the night with you while you are all adjusting.” She paused at an empty den. It had a soft moss bedding already inside ready for new recruits. ”Here’s your den.. What is your name?” She did have a feeling of embarrassment for never asking her name earlier being so engrossed in her interrogating and scheming. ”Hopefully soon your pups, and yourself, will be assigned mentors and you can be toured around.” She had to leave them on their own as she had important matters to attend to, one being figuring out who would mentor the four.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:06 pm

Lisica (Current perspective: Lisica)
- Loner (Mother)
Location; Edge of Greenlands
Tags; Lady Kasdeya

"My name is Lisica." Lisica smiled as she looked around the den. "That's very kind of you to let my pups adjust to packlife. I appreciate that.". The pups looked around the room and sniffed things left and right, curious as to this new environment. Lisica smiled sweetly towards her pups before turning back to Lady Kasdeya. "I have a question about packlife. What are all the roles? I assume there's more than what I've heard." She said.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☀] ‖ LINGONBERRY. ➔ TELLTALE RP.

Postby grubgroove » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:47 pm

┌──┐⠀⠀

└──┘

⠀⠀⠀𝕃𝕀𝔾𝕆𝔹𝔼ℝℝ𝕐
━━━━━━━ ☀ ━━━━━━━⠀
- 2 ʏʀꜱ. - ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ - ʟᴏɴᴇʀ - ᴛᴀɢꜱ: Orion
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀⠀⠀ LOCATION: GREENLANDS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Lingonberry jumped at the sound of Orion's question. He turned around to face the newcomer with wide eyes. "Oh, hello." Lingonberry responded after a moment. "I'm looking for a new place for things I find while exploring that I think might be useful. My old one was dug up by something, so I decided it was time for a new one." Lingonberry said. He took a cautious but quick glance around for other wolves. The stranger was alone, which reassured Lingonberry a little bit, but not much. "What brings you to the middle of the grasslands?" He asked in what he hoped was a friendly tone.

((Sorry if the coding is screwy, I'm doing this on mobile and I don't have a way to look at this on a computer))
ya
ya

yeehaw
Imagehehe
grubgroove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfwolf595 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:40 am

Silvia
-New Hale Huntress -

Tags
-Delilah and Vargenslukr

Silvia stepped back much more, in fact, she casted herself to the side rock in mouth, her eyes widening with horror watching this aggressive female readying to fight Delilah. “She won’t be able to do this on her own..” Silvia said quietly to herself. “I-I have to help..” She flattened her ears realizing she had no ideas on how to stop this, or how to defeat her. Her only idea was to throw things at her using her telekinesis. She began lifting medium sized rocks around her weighing between 5-10 pounds and the amount was up to 8-9 hovering around her. She couldn’t lift more then 90 lbs but these when thrown could definitely do good damage if they hit her. “D-Don’t make me throw rocks at you!” She attempted to yell this, but due to her shyness her voice was growing squeaky like a pups voice and growing quieter the more words she said.

Orion
- Blackwater Fighter -

Tags
-Lingonberry
Orion was relieved that the wolf’s reaction to him was so passive. The Male was still alert but he thought for a moment of creative ways to hide small items. “You can always hide them inside a tree and just rub against some moss and place it over your items. That way animals smell you and think not to bother with the tree.” Though this sounds not like Orion, it very much is. He can have a friendly side to him but for the most part he can be rude.

Verón
- Nihavian Lurcher -

Tags
-Kasdeya

Veròn was following the group Kasdeya had led perching in a tree to observe the scene quietly. It was until Kasdeya was ending the conversation and leaving when he flew above her silently before perching and giving a caw. He flew down and shifted back to his form before her eyes. “I must report to you an important matter.” The matter he spoke of was Nyx. “I caught Nyx sneaking into the territory and coming from the Greenland’s earlier. I also caught her conversing with the family as well.”
Pet's name: Harold
My First and Favorite Child <3
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:24 am

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Location; The Dark Forest
Tags; Verón

Lisica She let the name bounced off the walls in her head. The Lady however has other business to tend to and turned away from the Shadowing and the Apprentices pausing for a moment in the mist as her torn ear caught her question through its rip. She opened her mouth to respond slowly but never turned around to look at her. ”You’ll find out soon enough.” She continued moving deeper into the darkness until her form was enveloped by black.

The She-wolf moved slowly through her lands her large red paws landing on the cold greenless dirt beneath her and her red eyes glowing like fire. She paused for a moment hearing a purposeful caw of a raven overhead. Her eyes shot to it, follow it as it flew and shifted into the lurcher himself, Verón. Though she wished to speak first, she let him instead and listened silently to his report. Sarcastically the devil responded. ”Really?” A small chuckle escaping the prison of her jaw. ”Clearly she did.” Knowing Verón for a long time, she knew he wasn’t a very social wolf, so thinking he would suggest joining Nihava to a family of loners was the equivalent as trying to stuff a cube down a circular hole. ”I’ll deal with her later. I need to speak to you.” She sat down her tail gently covering her paws. ”They all need mentors, and I understand that teaching a shadowing and three pups will not be easy, so with that being said your only going to teach half the family. Sounds fair?” Her deals where always good and fair, and as much she likes balance, this plan has to be one of her best ones. She was not going to burden her lurcher to teach four wolves and expect to be sane afterwards let alone receive grey hairs from its stress.

Ares
- Nihavian Fighter and Mentor
Location; Camp
Tags; Lisica

The brown and black male has been gone for much of the morning on a nice walk to burn some energy of his, and to rid the negative thoughts out of his mind so he could have better focus. He treaded silently through the dark territory as he headed toward the camp his ears listening to his surrounding but never picked up a sound. The forest was just like that, silent. To him, silence was peaceful, and living in the dark made him feel comfortable. Slowly the male inhaled the air through his mouth and slowly exhaled through his nose ridding the last of his stressors before arriving. To his surprise he spotted a new wolf, and three pups. His heart almost skipped a beat. Clearly they couldn’t of just wandered on in, the scouts would’ve terminated them or chased them out so the only way they could be here was if they were new members. His tail wagged behind him slowly as he knew they would all need mentorship. He padded over to the adult female standing just outside the den and displayed a friendly demeanor. “Hello there, I’m Ares, I’m one of the packs mentors.” He started breathing through his nose he breathed her scent. “Being it is your first day as a Shadowing, you must have questions. I’m willing to answer them for you.”
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me