The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:00 am

Accepted. I'll pm you extra one abput the wronged. They are a little hard to explain.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:39 am

๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ
male ;; 1 year 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
rank ;; second in command ;; power ;; angel extract [weak]
location ;; camp ;; tags ;; meredith/tokah/renn/infin/lazuli/farer

spencer noticed the queens movements and turned in sync with her. he walked over with his heart in his throat, expecting it to be the dictator of the wronged. he sighed heavily as meredith said his clanmates names. right, because you two disobeyed my orders, you'll be joining me for some jobs. he smirked lightly towards the two. but before that, you're going to explain why you disobeyed my orders knowing that it could harm your reputation in the camp.he towered over them, his gaze piercing straight through both of them. i'm listening he growled.

~~~

๐„๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐๐š
cisfemale ;; 5 years 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
the wronged dictator ;; power ;; infection ;;
location ;; the wronged hideout ;; tags ;; open

the gigantic black fox entered her camp, none of the souls in sight. she growled under her breath, gotta do everything myself. she walked past small huts, inside there was nobody. her tail lightly glided across the dirt ground. she let out a yawn of boredom, her sharpened yellow teeth out for the camp to see. she padded up to a little throne, a black sludgy throne, the same consistency of the infection. she slouched over the arm of the chair. her throne was high enough to see over the entirety of her camp she ruled over. it's great to be on your own sometimes, you get stuff done, like destroying the goodies hunting grounds she let out a high pitched shrieking laugh.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
she/her | sag | flexible writer
aest | bub | iso sux | mood: sick of it
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:25 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‰ช ยฐโˆยฐ โ‰ซ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

๐“™๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช
((I DO NOT OWN THIS ART! CREDIT GOES TO THE ARTIST!))

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‰ช ยฐโˆยฐ โ‰ซ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐ต๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“ˆ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆโโ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โœญ ๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: Javiera
โœญ ๐“.๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: Viera or Eve
โœญ ๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป: Female
โœญ ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ: 17 Years, 10 Months
โœญ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป: Decay and Rot
โœญ ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด: The Wronged, General
โœญ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด: Achieved
โœญ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐”๐“พ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚: Pansexual

๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚

Javiera's personality is truly terrifying, merciless, cold and full of hatred, although she's extremely intelligent and
somewhat trustworthy to her kind, this demonic spirit has a thirst for blood and vengeance. Viera is very manipulative, brutally aggressive, destructive and completely psychotic, her eye's burn with a lust filled hatred and her blood stained teeth speak of frightening memories. This malicious and cunning spirit is strong-minded and hard-working, her ambitiousness is truly monstrous for she will not think twice of ripping someone apart to get what she wants, she's notorious and known for killing her own kind out of pure jealousy. Javiera's thinking is rather morbid and strange to others, she's very opinionated and must always have her say in things.

๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚

Wip!
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:23 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Hunting Grounds | Tags: Tokah, Spencer, Renn, Lazuli, Infin, Farer

"We don't have all day." She said to the three. She couldn't have them running around while the Wronged were near. She couldn't risk it. Not after what happened.

Eliot | Male | Bi | Fisher | Commander |
1 year | Mind Control | Location: Wronged Camp | Tags: Esmeralda

The sleek weasel slid on his back through a pile of black rot. He got up and shook himself off before looking at the dictator.

"M'lady." He said with a devilishly charming grin. It was fun to get on the dictator's neverves sometimes. "Hehe. Was up? How's it goin?
Terrorize the goodies lately?"
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby head.ache » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:15 am

Farer/Female/Red fox/Princess/Heterosexual/1 year/Power: Astral vision/Mate: (Open)/Kin: Meredith (Mother)/Location: Forest/Tags: Meredith, Tokah, Spencer, Renner, Lazuli, Infin

Farer bowed her head to her mother, though only in respect, not of disappointment, she needed to redeem herself this was her best shot. "Please let me stay mother. I know I've been untrustworthy in the past... Let me prove myself! I could be of use if you just let me."

She impatiently awaited her mother's answer, she wasn't a pup anymore, the princess could take care of herself. I'm as valuable to the clan as any other warrior or hunter! My clanmates need to see that now.

โ–ถ hey I'm headache! ^^
I love art, writing
and mother 3.
I'm always online so
send a trade or pm!
โ–ถ september list auction
โ–ถ trading thread
โ–ถ writing thread
head.ache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:10 am

Name: Angel
Species: Dingo wolf/feral dog
Sexuality: Bisexual
Age(in years and moons): 1 year and 2 moons.
Rank you want: second in command.
Kin: All are never spoken of, so it remains unknown.
Mate:None.
Description(Pic is ok): Angel is a young beautiful wolf with a big personality. She has dark, beautiful chocolate eyes and a medium length, Fox-like tail. She has white, angel looking wings, but they are a bit small.
Backstory: Angel came from a pack of flying wolves. Her father and mother were the Alphas. When Angel was born everybody was joyous, as they had an heir. Angel had beautiful white wings, like an Angel. (hence as to why she was called Angel) When Angel was 2 moons old, she attempted to learn to fly. For an odd reason, Angel couldnโ€™t. Her father decided to wait another 2 moons. Once again, she could not fly. Her father, trying to stay patient, decided to wait another 4 moons. The pack grew restless, as usually by now a pup has learnt how to fly. When the time came, she flew. Her father was very happy, but about an hour later, Angel crashed to the ground. Instead of seeing if she was alright, her father furiously demanded an inspection. When the inspection finished, it was found that one small part of Angels wing was distorted, out of shape. When Angel went home, she found that her parents were planning on having a new pup. A perfect one. Angel sobbed and prayed that something might happen. But the pup was going to come, along with some other pups. Another odd thing about Angel, was that she was NOT born in a litter. Eventually, when she was 1 year and 1 moon old, she got kicked out. She flew away with all her might, hoping to find the legends she had always heard about.
Personality: Angel is always trying to be good enough for everybody else, always trying to meet their standards. She has huge trust issues. (The few she trusts are so far the royals and she trusts the other second in command a little bit) Angel usually tryโ€™s to be positive or not say anything. She would do anything to keep the royals safe, and is very loyal to her pack. Itโ€™s hard to get to know Angel at a deeper length until you gain her trust. She has low self-esteem, but would still defend her loved ones or friends at any cost.
Power: She has wings. But since a small part of the are distorted/out of shape, it takes more effort and often causes her to be exhausted.
Extra: None, Thank you, I love this idea!
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:28 am

Name:Kira. (Ki as in kick)
Species:Red fox
Sexuality:Unkwon to her
Rank wanted:princess (if no then you can pick, Thank you)
Kin: is it ok if I am Farerโ€™s sister and merideths daughter? If no itโ€™s fine, it would just be fun as I never have family.
Mate:None
Description: Light orange fox with silky fur,Dark orange eyes, almost a green colour. Long bushy tail. Dark orange socks.
Backstory: (donโ€™t really have one.. born in the royal family.)
Personality: Kira loves being sneaky. She is playful, but hard to get off her bad side. She is a tad judgemental. She loves playing games, but always wants to prove sheโ€™s mature and old enough to handle going out on her own. She loves her sister and family.
Power: control of fire, but it gets out of hand sometimes.
Extra:None.
Thank you so much, Iโ€™m so sorry if Iโ€™m asking for too ma y high ranks but it said 2 and it looked like fun.
Im waiting permission from both Meridith and Farer, to be their relatives
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby head.ache » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:14 am

I think it would be fun and interesting if Farer had a sister, the dynamic between the two would be really interesting to work with, so itโ€™s fine with me! I love your characters by the way!

โ–ถ hey I'm headache! ^^
I love art, writing
and mother 3.
I'm always online so
send a trade or pm!
โ–ถ september list auction
โ–ถ trading thread
โ–ถ writing thread
head.ache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:24 am

Spencer wrote:
๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ
male ;; 1 year 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
rank ;; second in command ;; power ;; angel extract [weak]
location ;; camp ;; tags ;; meredith/tokah/renn/infin/lazuli/farer

spencer noticed the queens movements and turned in sync with her. he walked over with his heart in his throat, expecting it to be the dictator of the wronged. he sighed heavily as meredith said his clanmates names. right, because you two disobeyed my orders, you'll be joining me for some jobs. he smirked lightly towards the two. but before that, you're going to explain why you disobeyed my orders knowing that it could harm your reputation in the camp.he towered over them, his gaze piercing straight through both of them. i'm listening he growled.

~~~

๐„๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐๐š
cisfemale ;; 5 years 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
the wronged dictator ;; power ;; infection ;;
location ;; the wronged hideout ;; tags ;; eliot

She looked down at eliot giving a devilish smirk. how could i not. they're just hiding, so they need to be flushed out like an epidemic. my infection is taking its toll but doing a great deal for us. she laughed unpleasantly. interupt me from my planning and i'll hand you over to the goodies and they can deal with you. she growled heavily, her back arched and in his direction. do you understand? esmerelda didn't bother waiting for a reply. a flick of a tail dismissed eliot as she headed for her sleeping quarters. a hole in a wall, another cave. she padded inside, she used her infectious power to barricade her self in and her followers out. she laid by a large rock, her head resting on an infected moss pillow. the cave smelt like a damp fox and burnt moss. she spread herself out and drifted to sleep.
she/her | sag | flexible writer
aest | bub | iso sux | mood: sick of it
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:19 pm

OOC: accepted, but she can't be a dingo. They are in the northeast us, in th mountains. So she will be a wolfdog. They dont have powers outside of the Clan, so her backstory will not work. The other one is fine.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me