Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:01 pm

→ Whereabouts: Pack Territory ←

→ Oakley | Female | 5 years old | Huntress | Bored ←

Oakley casually pads through the camp, her paws creating a quiet thump with every
step due to her weight.

Oakley lies down in the center of the camp, giving out a soundless yawn. She was not
tired, but bored. The pack did not have any attacks that needed to be dealt with and
they had enough food to last a bit.
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:20 pm

Nayden - tags: Zephyr
'Of course! The eastern border is were the Great Lake is, the largest body of water in the forest. Only about a quarter of it lapses into our territory but it tends to be were most intruders come from, since it is rich in prey and well, fresh water. There are a verity of legends assisted with the lake and it is said-' He prattled on as they went for some time before realizing he hadn't been giving Zephyr any room to speak. He looked back at her with a smile, but it faltered when he noticed she seemed a bit more submissive than before. Had he said something wrong? Nayden slowed his pace, they weren't far now. 'Is everything alright?' He asked. Had his talk of intruders scared her? He knew he was one of the worse fighters at combat but he hadn't thought an Omega would know that.

Veratrum - camp - tags: Gaia, Kylie, Finn
The strange feeling passed as quickly as it had come. Something was going on in her home land, she could feel it but as for what it was she did not know. Whatever it was, it left her feeling drained and irritable. Veratrum left her den, looking around for her beta's, wanting to make sure they were keeping track of the patrols. She noticed Kylie, Finn, and a stranger. She could hear them talking but only made out the last of it when Kylie said, "You won't be in charge of me anytime soon." The alpha drew herself up, pulsing with heat slightly, approaching them with a low growl, "But I am in charge of you, and I would like to know exactly what is going on." she said, "Honestly Kylie, just because your a beta does not give you the right to throw your weight around to the other ranks, simply because you disagree with them." She paused, looking over Gaia, another charity case. Was this wolf hoping to join the pack? It wouldn't hurt to have more numbers. Still, she wanted to know more about them before integrating into the pack could begin. "And you are?" She asked Gaia, sounding a little exasperated but not aggressive by any means.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:25 pm

→ Tags: Kylie, Finn, Veratrum ←

Gaia glanced over to the alpha, "I'm Gaia, a loner".

Gaia does not seem intimidated, she stands her ground and continues to stare the
alpha in her eye.
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Veratrum
The corner of her mouth turns up a bit, amused. "And I am Veratrum, the alpha of this pack whose camp you are currently trespassing in, Gaia the loner." She came closer as though circling prey, her eyes bright and excited. "You know it is disrespectful to meet an alphas gaze like that. You've got spunk, I like that in a wolf, but I won't tolerate any sort of insolence that could endanger my pack. Some humility would be wise. You call yourself a loner and there are wolves here who have lost loved ones to thoughs who call themselves a loner. Its quite a degrading title, I certamtly hope there is more to you than that." She came full circle around Gaia before stoping directly in front of her. "So, What is you business here?" She asked, looking down at the other wolf with queit athority. Kylie must have trusted her enough to bring her to camp and Veratrum trusted her judgment, still, she needed to test for herself if this wolf deserved to be around the pack.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:17 pm

→ Tags: Kylie, Veratrum ←

Gaia continued to stare the alpha in her eyes, "my family were killed" she
squints her eyes, "that is why I am titled a loner".

Gaia's lips slightly curl, releasing a quiet growl.

"I am a healer, I wish to earn the healer's title" Gaia begins to circle the alpha,
"which will be earnt with time, trust and patience".

Gaia sits down in front of the alpha, their faces level.

-

→ Oakley | Female | 5 years old | Huntress | Amused ←

→ Mentions; Veratrum, Kylie, Gaia ←

Oakley glances around to see Veratrum communicating with a few other wolves,
disturbing her silence.

Oakley pads her way towards them, lying underneath a tree, observing the
conversation.
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:27 pm

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags;Kylie, Veratrum, Gaia.
(Eep, sorry for not posting, I was busy >.<)
Alan glanced over to Kylie when she called to him, seeing a stranger. When he saw her, his fur bristled slightly, but he fought against the instinct to question the wolf. Vera came over and started questioning the wolf, much to the relief of his instincts. He was extremely tense, not liking how she was talking to the alpha, but he tried his best to look relaxed. He said nothing as he watched the exchange, noting that one of the Huntress' were watching them.
(I'm pretty sure Kylie mentioned me??)
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:28 pm

Veratrum
She sat down with a sigh, "Perhaps. But just because you can heal doesn't make you a healer. Tell me why I should let you join the pack, you continue to stare at me after I just said it was very rude, you clearly don't understand the concept of personal space, and you blatantly disregard pack customs." She gave a little smile but it looked more disappointed that anything, it was like dealing with a pup you keep throwing them bones and they just don't see it. She got up, with a dismissive flick of her tail. It seemed odd Kylie would take a shine to someone who had so little respect for her alpha or her pack. "I would like to help you if I can Gaia, since you don't seem like a bad wolf, but you really do have no idea what you are doing. Have Kylie teach you something of how the pack works before approaching me again, or you might outstay your welcome." Veratrum smiled pleasantly as if nothing had happened between them, then walked away.

(I think she was trying to introduce him to Gaia)
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zørrø » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:33 pm

Nadia I Female I Healer I Tags; Open

Nadia sat patiently at the entrance of the healer’s den, waiting for an injured wolf to appear. She smiled foolishly at herself, happiness taking over. Nadia thought of her siblings, wondering what their victories and achievements were. She missed them dearly, but knew she wouldn’t be seeing them any time soon.

Nadia pushed the thoughts aside and started playfully rolling over in the dirt.
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ

ɪɴ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴇʏᴇs?
Zørrø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Kylie I Female I Beta I Tags: Finnigan, Alan, Gaia.

Kylie dipped her head to the alpha in respect. She shot finnigan a glare, as she didn’t want Vera to meet Gaia like this. “Gaia, please show some respect. You’re on a different wolf’s territory, and it’s not polite to stare down an alpha.” She sighed before glancing around. “Alan’s looking this way, I’d like you to meet him”
“Hey Alan. Sorry that I got interrupted.” “I’d like you to meet Gaia.” She said, smiling. Before standing beside him and saying something so quietly only Alan could hear. “Yes, I know what your thinking. I wasn’t a big fan of her talking to Vera like that either, but she doesn’t know any better.”
(Yeah I kept trying to introduce Gaia to you, but I kept getting tagged by other people xc )
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:43 pm

Zephy- Tags; Nayden

Zephyr's tiny head shot up and she stumbles over her tiny paws a little when he asked the question. No one had asked it she was okay before and this was a first. 'I'm fine' she said quietly, not nearly as loud as she had been talking earlier as she steadied herself. Zephyr looked up at Nayden, 'We should hurry though, you probably want to get back to camp and hang out with the others instead of an omega,' she muttered as her tiny form moved away from his some. She looked out ahead of her through the trees and saw the glimpse of the lake throguh everything.
Last edited by Serpantdragon on Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me