the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:25 am

Moon; Tags: Everyone

Moon's head snapped up immediately at his words. A cold feeling ran down her spine and the spikes along her neck rose.
Standing she glared at him. "We all need food rockbrain." Her voice was cold. "Trying to figure out how i know?" She suddenly sneered. "Good luck, I'm not telling you." Moon had no idea where this bitterness came from but she went with it, not like she had a choice anyway.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:33 pm

Baby: Image
Adult: Image
Note: I checked that these images were free to use. You can find the first one here https://www.bing.com/images/search?sp=- ... ORM=IRFLTR and the second one here https://www.bing.com/images/search?&q=B ... ORM=IRFLTR. Both are free to share and use.
Name: Himyra
Sexuality: Asexual (lol all my characters reflect who I am)
Type: Ice+Water
Height: 2ft (hatchling), 70 ft (adult)
Weight: 70 lbs (hatchling), uhh a LOT (adult)
Personality: Shy, might be seen as cold/heartless to some dragons, but once you get to know her, she's a bounty of knowledge and kindness.
Fears: Claustrophobic, dragons who are bigger than her, and talking to other dragons (she'll get over this throughout the rp)
Powers: Frostbreath (because she's an ice dragon), can breathe underwater, telekinesis, telepathy, mind control, and mind reading (did I go overboard with it?)
Family: an unknown ice dragon (mother), an unknown night dragon (father), unknown older siblings that were killed by the humans, and adopted siblings that hatched with her (everyone who is in the rp)

NOTE: She's going to hatch as soon as you accept, and everyone should introduce themselves to her, okay? :>
Last edited by camea42123 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Will trade for malk dragon, UR cat, or warrior cats!!!
Pet's name: Naomi/UR Zebra (TYSM Oasis!!!)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:03 pm

OMG WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO BE AN ICE DRAGON BUT HEY xD

Himyra - Female - Location: the lava "cave" - Tags: everyone, especially Fyrian and Lukas
In the shade, a pale bluish-white egg glinted in the light thrown on it by the lava. One crack appeared on the egg, then two, then three. Slowly, an ice-blue dragon clawed her way out of the egg and looked around at the "cave" in wonder. She had indigo colored eyes, several horns on her head, and a tail that ended in a formation that looked like an icicle. Her snout was sharp, and when she exhaled, smoke came out of her mouth. She noticed all the dragons that were looking at her and shrank back into the corner, noting that a few of the dragons looked a bit like she did.

"H-H-Hi..." she started quietly. "I'm..." What should my name be? Oh, I know. "Himyra."

She looks weird.
Kind of small, to be honest.
Is she even a real dragon?

Himyra shrank back even more. Are these the other dragons' thoughts? She unfurled her short and sharp wings, staring at them in curiosity. Then, she turned to stare at her tail, which was curled around her body. One of the dragons reached out his claws to touch her, a black and red one, and instinct took over. She opened her mouth and shot out a cold burst of ice, and the dragons looked at her in surprise.

Didn't think she had any powers, with how she looks.
Guess she's an ice dragon. Oh boy, we're going to have sooo much fun defrosting everything.

ENOUGH!!! Himyra thought. Then, another dragon, this time a royal looking striped blue one, put two of his talons over his ears. STOP!!! Gah, my head! said another voice in Himyra's head. She wondered if that dragon also had mind powers.
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:32 pm

Lukas//tags: Everyone, Moon, Himyra

Lukas merely rolled his glowing eyes, snorting out a puff of chilly breath in annoyance. He was rarely bothered by such things, though the bits of information from Moon were intriguing and it was a tiny bit fun to watch her get worked up. "Then good luck finding some without following that... What was it you called it? Oh right, a path." He vocalized, his smooth, monotone voice laced with mild amusement. His idea, though possibly dangerous, seemed far more practical to him than just sitting about in a cave and waiting for starvation to claim their young lives. Arching is neck to fix the dark dragon with an unreadable side-glance, the imperial spoke aloud once again. "Tell you what. If you are so set on being useless, then why don't you just stay exactly where you are while anyone else who wants to try to get a bite to eat tries to do that. Don't worry, we can bring something back for the rest of the group too." He shook out his dark grey wings again before folding them and starting to the other side to examine the walls.

Just as he began to do so, his ears twitched from the sound of something cracking as he passed and he stopped to peer at it curiously. It was a newly hatched dragon as he had originally thought. His voice already feeling raw from the bits of speaking that he had done, he dipped his head and greeted her in his mind. 'Welcome, Himyra. Everyone is in a similar situation to you, with all of us having only recently hatched. There is no need to be hesitant.' The burst of use that shot from her jaws surprised him a bit, though the blue reptile didn't let it show on his face. 'An ice dragon, hm? It certainly relates to her crystalline scales...' He thought, not being too careful with keeping them to himself but also not purposely conveying the message to her. The older dragonette observed the other for a moment longer before taking another step and peering at what he could now see was a small cavern enterence. How had he missed it before?
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:46 pm

kondor - male - hatchling - lightning & thunder & fire
loc ; in the nesting ground area thingy, tags ; everyone/@Lukas

kondor saw the ice dragon burst out some ice. he was glad that he was now older than someone, and purposely went away from her. he chose not to be near her because she might not be as in control as he was, and that could be a bad combination. He looked Lukas, and wanted to take up his hunting offer. He was really hungry, and was excited to get out of here and see what his powers could do, "I'll go with you. I need to hunt and stretch my wings."
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Himyra - Female - Location: in the "cave"- Tags: everyone, especially Lukas

The other ice dragon gazed at her for a while. She slowly calmed down, and thought a quick Thank you at Lukas. Then, she followed the blue's gaze over to the small entrance in the cave. The hatchling didn't understand what was so interesting about the entrance. She padded over to sniff the hole in the cavern, observing that it smelled like a forest would smell (don't ask me why she knows that dragons are smart) and that she smelled water. Looking around the cavern, she saw that there didn't seem to be a source of water or food anywhere, even though all the dragons in the nesting ground looked well-fed and hydrated. Unless we eat and drink lava, she thought sarcastically. I highly doubt that, so where in the world do these dragons get their resources from?
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:26 pm

(I'm not one to say since I'm not a mod but telepathy, frost breath, mind control, mind reading, and being able to breath underwater when all on one dragon is a tad bit overpowered, no offence ;u;
Like I said, I'm not mini-modding, only giving advice, since literally she has the most powers here)

Quince/Tags: Everyone.

Quince heard a petite squeak of a mouse in the corner, catching her attention. "I'll... Be right back, my darlings.." She turned her head, instantly spotting the small mouse. For a creature her size, it would only be a mouthful. "Hey uh, lightning warning, I've seen food." She said loudly, mist pouring from her mouth, she opened it widely, taking aim. A loud flash of light soared from her mouth, hitting next to the rodent. A sizzling crack of thunder came afterwards. Although the blast did not kill the rodent, it had at least paralysed it, allowing Quince to fly over and pick it up into her jaws. The catch was tiny, but a bit of food was better than none.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:57 pm

@TheEpicElephant oh most of those powers are still developing or something she can only do in certain conditions she only has frost breath and mind reading/telepathy right now they're practically the same thing
Himyra - Female - Location: the "cave" - Tags: Everyone, still waiting on Lukas, Quince

Himyra's ear twitched when she heard the mouse. How did a mouse get in here? She looked back at the cavern entrance. Must be an actual exit from this cavern. She kept her thoughts quiet (well, as quiet as possible) and turned to watch the wyvern who was busy killing the mouse. Without noticing, her mouth started to water, craving for the mouse. When she did notice, though, she forced her mouth shut and pretended to be very interested in the cavern floor.
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Moon; Tags: Everyone

Moon lashed her tail, glaring at him. Springing off the ledge she stalked forward, baring her fangs in a snarl. "I don't care if you are important to this generation or the next, but wont hesitate to hurt you, or worse.. kill you." Her voice was deathly cold and she glared closely at him. The spikes along her back,neck and head rose and her claws unleashed.She was going to attack until..

Lynn is a new character i made. Her form is on below Moon's form, I edited it in. Shes a water dragon.

Lynn; Tags; Everyone

A young blue dragon had hatched quite a while ago and had been watching the other dragons interact. When the young black dragon, who called herself Moon, moved forward to attack Lynn felt a wave of panic. Shooting off the edge she was on, she landed awkwardly infront of her. "Don't! Leave him alone! He hasn't done anything except give true facts!" Lynn snapped, arching her back slightly. "Like Lukas said, if you want to be a useless nobody then stay here, but if you actually want to be helpful, then stop being an over-rated jerk and just shut up and let them be!"
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:27 pm

(Alright ^^)
Quince/Tags: Everyone, Lynn, Lukas, Moon, Himyra

Quince gave a glance at Himyra, "Oh, hey, you want to share?" She asked, dropping the rodent. The mouse had gone limp by now, and the only marks on it was two deep piercings. "Uhh, give me a moment..." She left the mouse there, flying over to the commotion, and landing rather loudly, her claws hitting the ground. "Nobody's killing anybody, what's going on?" She was a fair bit larger than them, so she lowered her long neck to make eye-contact.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.