My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN!/ACCEPTING! )

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN!/ACCEPTING! )

Postby Bowi » Fri May 26, 2017 12:14 am

She looked at the bright blue tarantula finding the pair of animals ok she talked "You know where i am?" It wasn't in a shy tone. She glared at them with her cat-like eyes, Demanding an answer. She watched the Stork come closer jumping backwards and hissing angrily. What weapons did she have again? Oh yeah, Claws. She grimaced her claws coming out of her toes as she scratched the wood.
She looked at the tarantula "Don't you dare dart me, If you don't want to be squished" She wasn't sure if whoever was the spider (If it even was someone) knew the weapons their small body held. Tough she wouldn't be taking any risks.
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emma Loo » Fri May 26, 2017 7:09 am

(Please ignore my form, I decided not to join this roleplay.)
*~ she/her ✿ virgo ✿ ISFJ ~*
╔══════════════════════╗
hey, i'm emma. i'm a tired high
school band nerd. my pm's are open,
i'm friendly i swear. you'll find me in
the games forums. have a good day.
╚══════════════════════╝
*~ trade threadthis or that ~*
Emma Loo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Sat May 27, 2017 1:16 am

Jessica O'Meara(Nix)/Female/Black Mamba/17/Tagged;Kory

"Thanks, I guess." Jessica smelled the air, sticking out her tongue to find any trace of anything. "And no, I won't eat you. But... that reminds me... what do you eat? We should find some food soon." The black mamba stopped and looked around. A small pile of boulders sat nearby, and looked safe enough. "This could make a good temporary shelter." She mumbled, slithering over.

Tylar Scott(Ty)/Male/Goliath Bird-eater Tarantula/20/Tagged;Tommy|Aspen

Tylar looked at his brother sadly as he was told to leave, but perked up when the Lynx spoke. "No, We don't even know where we are, but that's ok! My name's Tylar, and this is my brother Thomas. What's your name? Oooh, those are some nice claws you have. I wonder if you have to sharpen them?" The non-stop talking of the Tarantula was punctuated by him shifting around, sometimes very enthusiastically.

Thomas Scott(Tommy)/Male/Wood Stork/20/Tagged;Ty|Aspen

Tommy shut up when the Lynx spoke, and looked to his brother when he started babbling. Taking the role of silent guardian, the pink and white bird chose to rest, lowering into a seated position, and furling his neck to a more comfortable position.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Sat May 27, 2017 2:20 am

"You seem to have alot of questions about my being" She said smilling warmly as he babbled on about her claws "Do you even know what you can do?" You could practicaly Hear ther smile she carried in her voice as she scanned the two Brothers "I would have thought family members would get the same kind of animal, Atleast in the same Group. It seems the animal you're given goes about personality then." She looked at the tarantula "did you know that tarantula's have small little hairs on their bellies wich they can shoot at anothers eyes to cause imense pain and, Well temporary blindness?" She lowered her head stepping forward and inspecting the small spider. "very dangerous indeed," She muttered huffing at the small creature as her tuft-ed ears tilted backwards. Amber eyes turning to the stork.
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Sat May 27, 2017 2:49 am

Kory/Nix
"Well, I was actually looking up snow ermines for something I was doing-so that's good! Anyway, snow ermines eat; birds, eggs, frogs, fish, and insects. But that's when prey is scarce or somethin'. I suppose I eat anything I can catch?" She looked at the boulders and nodded, "Agreed! I'm good with sleeping anywhere so long as there's something to cover my head!"
Commissions are currently open on DA, info here
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Sun May 28, 2017 8:44 am

Name: Brynn Taylor
Species: Cheetah
Human Appearance:Image ( How they looked before the injection )
Animal Appearance: Image ( Everyone has a special marking) Has speckles around eyes that look like the glasses she used to wear as a human.
Personality: She loves running and is in track, can't stand it when people make fun of her, for that reason, a short temper. She's a total nerd so for that reason, she's bad at talking with people.
DIslikes:/b] Being made fun of, rudeness.
[b]Flaws: A short temper, and a bit full of herself.
( Optional, but preferred. )
History: Brynn's Father was one of the scientists working on whatever this project is. ( Optional - How did they end up in this mess in the first place? )

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue May 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Jessica ignored the weasel's babbling, and examined the rock, slithering in and out of crevices. "It seems sturdy enough, we'll stay here, then." She chose a spot which had a tiny spot open to the sun, and curled up in it. "Let's rest, then see if we can find anyone or anything later." The snake flicked her tongue out once, then fell asleep.

Tylar listened patiently, then began his talking campaign again. "That's cool. I didn't know that, but then again I don't know much about spiders. Or tarantulas for that matter. I wonder what Tommy can do. Tommy?! What can you do?" The arachnid turned to the stork, practically bouncing in excitement. When his brother spoke, Ty stilled, "But, we found someone, didn't we? C'mon, let's stay here." The spider seemed sad about the prospect of leaving.

Thomas rose his head as he felt the feline's gaze, and turned his neck to look at the pair. "I can fly, Ty. That is all you need to know, brother-mine." He said softly, nudging the spider. "Now stop being so loud, and c'mon. We are still looking, remember?" Standing, Tommy rose and extended a wing to his brother. "We should be looking for someone who know what is going on." Then, the bird paused. "Ma'am, would you like to search with us." Polite, as always, the elder of the twins(By about three minutes) looked to the lynx.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Wed May 31, 2017 1:54 am

"Well.. What are you? A Stork? I think A yellow-Billed stork? Wait nevermind, A wood stork. Sorry i'm not that awesome with birds.. Uhmmm, Well your species is know for having great reflexes, You can snap shut your bill within 25 miliseconds" She looked at the Stork "Only flying won't help you survive, You have to know what you can do and what nature gave you to survive, Y'know eat and stuff. Storks are no vegitarians." Her tufted ears tilted backwards as she frowned slightly, Her short tail lashed as she climbed up a branch above the Stork. Lying down on it as amber eyes inspected the two brothers.
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Wed May 31, 2017 3:10 am

Kory//Nix
She nodded, "Okay!" then curled up into a ball. "Thanks for letting me tag along with you..." She whispered quietly to Nix before falling asleep.
Commissions are currently open on DA, info here
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:52 am

-Asleep-

Tylar scuttled around a bit before protesting as his brother made as if to leave. "Tommy, c'mon, let's stay. we can't just be all alone, and plus, she seems nice!" He complained, raising his front two legs in protest.

"Ty, just stop talking. We're leaving." He nudged his brother onto his back. "Again, I ask ma'am. Do you want to search with us? If so, speak now, or hold your peace." He said, tilting his head up to look at her.

(Sorry for my inactivity, I was trying to wait for other people to post besides the three of us)
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me