=~A New World~= (dead)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: =~A New World~= OPEN

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:00 am

Caltor flew backwards, hitting a pillar that held the building up. Now Caltor, make your decision, and make it now. And with that, he yelled to the spirit, "You go get that wolf! I'll take care of the civilians!" And took off, dodging chunks of the roof that were falling. He started grabbing civilians, and shielding the from more debris with his wings. "Go outside!" He yelled at them, as he was more concerned with the people who were trapped. He kept searching, all the while hearing more and more blasts from different parts of he museum. That wolf is insane! I hope the spirit can't get hurt by him...
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:15 am

Citizens dashed about, horrified and scrambling fearfully. One young kit laid beneath a collapsed pillar. Most of her body was numb, but she could tell she couldn't move anything below her waist. She couldn't see very well through the blood running down her face, but she knew her brother wasn't anywhere nearby. Or, at least, she hoped he wasn't. She could hear more screams around her, as well as more explosions. The kitten attempted to pull herself out from underneath the quartz pillar, but a sharp pain jolted from her back. Is this it, then? Will I never see brother's smiling face again? Black dots danced across her vision as she continued to attempt to move.
(Here's a pic for now, she's the one on the left!)

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:01 am

(aaaa I'm alive I promise
What continent is this destruction happening? I'll post for Tundra soon. For now, some Akari fluff.)

Akari was making her way through the snow. By now, she was getting used to the near-constant colds of Antarctica, but she still lowkey longed for the eternal warmth and sun of her native island. Especially during the months of the year when the sun vanished and didn't rise for a long time. She remembered the first time she experienced it, and she was so utterly terrified that she hid in her den for several days, refusing to come out and leave the comforting fire that shed light. She had to be dragged out and trained to deliver messages in the crushing dark and harsh blizzards. She shuddered at both the cold and the memory, but that experience gave her the upmost appreciation of the sun.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:02 am

Esko_the_Wolf wrote:(aaaa I'm alive I promise
What continent is this destruction happening? I'll post for Tundra soon. For now, some Akari fluff.)

(Yay, fluff! 'W'. And this is all in Antarctica, in a place around the high-class society (tho lower class can enter, only high-class can LIVE there) in a Museum that displays the wonders of the Arctic)

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:27 am

(Alright, coolio.)

Suddenly, Akari picked her head up, hearing strange sounds. Her ears swiveled a little before she picked up the sounds of screaming. Screaming? What was going on, a clan feud? She trotted in the direction of the sound, until she realized what direction it was in. An entitled city reserved for the high-class. I have to get back to the clan. She reminded herself, but curiosity drove her on. Soon, she reached said city...looking around, the scene sure was a hellhole. Terrified citizens, running around the wreckage of a museum. Akari backed up, terrified herself. Do any of the local clan leaders know? She watched the scene unfold, but her paws stayed stuck to the ground.

---

The large hybrid beat his wings, gliding through the crisp air of the Antarctic. On his back was a large bag, filled with all sorts of items to sell. His destination was a rather dirty one, so he had made sure to get his paws on some puff. Puff was a common street name for a powdered drug that instantly caused addiction and an insane high. At least, that's what he heard. Though, over time, the abuse would literally destroy the user, and it aged them fast. It was quite pricey, since the plant it came from was hard to find and grow. The prices soared in places where plants couldn't grow, so selling a little bit of it could get enough money for a nice meal. The thought of that made his stomach growl; oh, how he looked forward to something that he didn't kill and eat raw for once.

If he recalled, he would be passing over a nice city, reserved for the high-class and the elite. Tundra snorted in disgust. Oh, how he hated the high-class. They were so entitled, so special. But...screaming? Sounds of terror? Smoke? Tundra began to decrease altitude, flying in to check out what was going on. What he saw was a wrecked museum, the result of a bombing. Now who did that, he wondered? Landing on the ground, he whipped his head left and right to check out the area.

And then he saw something grey under a pillar. He walked to it...and saw that it was a very bloody, very hurt kit. Normally, he wasn't sympathetic; he'd seen much worse on the streets, and often con artists posed as the disabled to squeeze a little extra out of him. But...something about seeing that kitten plucked at his heart. Dammit... He swore under his breath, then went to the pillar. Grunting with effort, he lifted it off and gently picked up the kitten under it. Ouch. He looked at the wounds, then wondered if help was worth it. He rushed off, looking for a medic.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:02 am

The kit gazed around with blurry eyes. Someone had saved her from the wreckage of the pillar. Who, she couldn't tell. It was some sort of flying beast, seeing as she was in the air. She attempted to commuticate with him, ask him where they were going, where her brother was, but all that came out was a few strangled mumbles. The blood dripping down her face must have reached her muzzle which was loosely hanging open. So, she sniffed the creature. It smelled odd, like a mixture of different species. He also smelled as though he had swam in a dumpster, she could only imagine what had actually caused the scent (Not quite sure what drugs actually smell like, I imagine they stink. And kudos for the Puff! I never woulda thought of somethin like that!). Despite her current situation, she slowly began drifting off into unconciousness. The blood loss and ache in her skull must have finally come to take her not the darkness, so she allowed herself to sleep, dreaming of nothing but blackness and screams.
------
He'd done it, the spirit was dead! It had to be, he blew it face to bits! Ohoho, Kishin will be so proud! The wolf pranced around the scattered corpses of the upper-class and crying Elite children triumphantly. Now, to escape without a hitch... The one-eyed wolf surveyed the area, singular orb stopping on the donation drop-off. Perfect! He threw another charge at the area, soon followed by the ignition. The powder exploded, sending pieces of rare materials flying. He used the smoke as cover, dashing through the gaping hole now residing in the back room of the drop-off.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:39 am

Icelenia flew downwards as soon as she heard a explosions. She tried to help the panicked citizens. Iceleina saw that a citizen tried to make off with her cross. She hissed angrily and breathed her ice breath. Iceleina growled as she destroyed the frozen citizen.
------
Rajah stopped and hovered above the museum. He saw that there were explosives going off. Rajah didn't want to let the rock go. He narrowed his eyes as he saw a wolf at the donation box setting a bomb in there.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:23 pm

(Ah! I missed so much in a day!!)
Caltor kept flying around, lifting up wreckage and other various items to rescue animals and citizens. As he looked on, he saw other people doing the same. He also saw the wolf, running across the scene. Oh no, he thought, is that spirit okay? With that, he lifted a pile of bricks and freed a kitten who was murmuring something about his sister, and than raced off towards that wolf, and finish him off.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:22 pm

The terrorist grinned as he gazed back at the horrifying sight. The Arctic HQ wasn't too far away, so why not take out the big boys while the civilians slave away at fixing the Museum? Yes. He'd free them soon enough. Once that d*** Territory Leader was dead, the citizens could live peacefully without the threat of the upper-class demons. His smile faltered, though, as he noticed what seemed to be some sort of bird soaring towards him. Of course they'd sent the Officers after him. They're trying to silence the uprising! Not a chance he thought as he pulled the last few bags of explosives from his waist.
--------------
The tom laid beneath the rubble, hind leg trapped beneath what used to be a display of ancient 'human' bones. Odd creatures, they were. Heavy-boned, too. They must'a had thick skulls He thought wryly. Not the time for jokes, Evan! Karli is out there somewhere and she's probably hurt! The grey kit began kicking at the bones, but his weak paws could barely nudge them. The wind around him whooshed by as a blue phoenix swiftly removed the bones from his leg, then bolted in another direction. Evan silently celebrated before forcing himself onto his paws and limping around the wreckage. He began to fear for his own life, as well as his sister's, as he passes the many corpses in the grounds, and briefly wondered if the criminal who did this deed was still around to kill him off. However, he shook off the thought and decided to sneak around the area instead. However, after some time of searching, Karli was nowhere to be found. The Officers will be here soon, they'll find her! he reassured himself, but didn't quite believe it.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Caltor saw the wolf grab more of the bombs he had, but didn't care. In fact, he sped up, determine to reach him before he could light them. His wings flapped faster and faster, speeding across the broken Museum. Go, go, go, he chanted to himself. Go go go go gogogogogo and he was right above the wolf and he dove. Cmon Caltor! Go! ((I'll leave it up to you to decide whether Caltor makes it or not, as I don't want to make that decision for you XD))
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me