When The Water Falls | A Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: When The Water Falls | A Wolf RP | New and Accepting!

Postby pastel.bun » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:49 am

Damion
~The little Trouble Maker~

He nodded and hunched down, spreading his black wings out, his red eyes narrowed in concentration. He takes on a burst of speed and runs to the end of the branch, leaping off with as much force as his little legs can muster. Though, he fell immediately, wings flapping uselessly. Finally he just follows instructions and spreads his wings out, and about 5 feet before he hit the ground eh started gliding. "Yay!" He cheered, flapping a bit to keep himself up. But suddenly a tree is in his path and, unable to turn, he runs into it and falls to the ground on his back, black spots dancing in his vision. "Woooooaaaah..." He stands up and shakes himself off. "That was AWESOME!" He cheered, jumping up and down. "Can I do it again?!"

Hazel
~Matter over Mind~

She was a bit surprised he wanted to remain with her, but she shrugged it off and followed. Her ears were laid back, as they usually were, and she was constantly listening. Sometimes it was hard to distinguish the forest sounds from prey sounds or other wolves, but she managed most of the time.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:03 am

Solac

He walked along the path leading to the hunting grounds, constantly glancing at Hazel. He kept his wings to his sides the whole time, until they reached the hunting grounds. He saw many rabbits, as he did earlier, and a few moles here and there. He got about 3 rabbits within the first few minutes, and he placed them in a ditch.

Fuge

Knowing Damion was okay, she laughed and flew down next to him. "Of course, you can try as many times as you want. But, be aware that the others have to have a turn too," she tilted her head towards the others and giggled quietly. "Alright, let's get back up to that branch. Here's a tip, don't immediately start flapping, make sure you glide a little ways, and THEN flap."
She grinned, and flicked her tail. She stretched her wings once more, waiting for the pup to climb on her back again.
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them
-- ---superhero enthusiast
---..-autistic . neutral good

-- --twitter . gif credit . ao3

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen_Conker » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:12 am

Cotton
Medical wolf ~ Female ~ Single

"Ok, that's enough" she said, looking at their pile of dock leaves. She pick the pile up, then motioned her head to follow. She sniffed the air and ran in the general direction where she normally found poppies.

My deviant art
Used to be Wolves16
Siggy is a wip/I am Lazy

Queen_Conker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:23 am

Damion

Damion giggled and nodded. "Sure I guess!" He hops on her back again, ready to do it again. His wings were already flapping a little-more than a bit excited to do it.

Hazel
~Matter over Mind~

She went into immediate hunting mode around the rabbits. She selected a small group of about 10 and dashed around them-herding them together, then she jumped into their midst and lashed out, easily taking down several rabbits, even as they tried to scatter. Four were on the ground, dead by her teeth and claws. Blood stained both the rabbit's fur and her already red muzzle, but she gathered up the small bodies and padded back to Solac, dropping them and nodding in satisfation. "Nice catch. But I believe I've won." She smiled playfully.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:33 am

Solac

"Ohoho, so that's what we're doing? Alright then," he flapped his wings playfully and darted off towards a group of rabbits, swiftly scratching and biting about 5 of them. He grabbed them in his jaws, went back to Hazel and dropped them. "I'm winning now," he chuckled.

Fuge

She flew Damion up to the branch once again, then flew a ways away. "Go for it kid," she said with a smile. "You can do it." She really did believe he could, for she had faith in the little pup. She hovered in the same spot, just lower in case he did end up falling.
"After you conquer this, we'll work on ground take-offs, and then maneuvering obstacles. Of course, after the others have a turn at this."
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:53 am

Damion

Damion hopped off and immediately took off down the branch-leaping with his wings spread out. He resisted the urge to flap them and found himself gliding!! He grinned and flapped a bit. "So, uh, how do I turn?!" he asked as he narrowly missing a tree limb.

Hazel
~Matter over Mind~

She rolled her eyes and grinned. "Show off." She took the challenge up, repeating her herding process and taking down 3 more. Using her strength, she leaped high and ambushed them as she came down, trotting back over with a total of 6 more, setting them down with a smirk. "If we keep this up we'll have breakfast for tomorrow too." She chuckles.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:28 am

Solac

He laughs, and charges 5 more, grasping them in his teeth. He dropped them in the ditch as well. "Well, this should be enough." A mole scattered next to him, he snatched it and put it in the pile, "Yep, that's enough. Let's head back," he grabbed some rabbits and the mole in his jaws. "You can catch more if you want to beat me," he said through his loaded teeth with a slight laugh.

Fuge

"Oh, just tilt your wings the way you want to turn, you may have to tilt your body as well. It depends how sharp of a turn it is," she replied. She smiled at Damion, he was finally getting a hang of flying. She always loved it when her students succeeded.
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:33 am

Damion

Damion nodded and tilted a little, going around a tree. He giggled, giddy at his own success, and tilted more as he came by the next one, circling it. He grinned and carefully came out of the tilt, flying back toward everyone. he tried to simply stay and flap in one place-but his little wings weren't quite strong enough and he dropped down a few feet. He glided to the ground and and grinned at everyone. "I did it! I did it!!"

Hazel
~Matter over Mind~

Hazel found a laugh escaping her muzzle and she rolled her hazel eyes. "Whatever..." She picked up her catches and trotted ahead, tail swishing softly behind her as she padded along.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:25 am

Solac

He comes up beside her, and bumps her playfully. "Ya know, you're actually quite fun to hang around," he said with a smile. He walks alongside her, smiling the whole way.

Fuge

"Great job Damion! You're gonna be a pro in no time," she said as she landed next to him. "Who wants to go next?" She stared at the others, waiting for a volunteer. "Like I said, you don't have to," she reminded them.
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:47 am

Damion

Damion smiled proudly, his tail thumping against the ground loudly. "Awesome! Can't wait to do more!" But apparently he did have to wait. he sighed and sat back-though he know he wasn't going to stay still for long. If the adults weren't paying attention, then he could easily sneak off and practice more flying....

Hazel
~Matter over Mind~

Hazel smiled. "Well, you'd be the first to say that....So thanks." She found it nice to...relax for once. Not worrying if she had to prove herself-just be content with someone who enjoyed her company. Who know that 'someone' would be Solac?

Thunder
~Bark of Boom~

Thunder laughed and lifted one wing up. "I'll go! Why not?" He smiled, itching to get flying.
Last edited by pastel.bun on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me