Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:53 pm

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mara & James
Thunder shrugged as they went on their way tracking the scents. A fresher scent cake to him, "Looks like one of them has been back recently..." He said padding to where the scent was strongest along with the smell of blood. "Also seems the wolf found a rabbit or something like that. Shall we proceed to track it down?"

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Alan, Trooper, Ginger
Sky finally made his way back to the healers den, setting the bowl down in front of Ginger who looked at it confused. "Drink this...slowly, it will help with any remaining pain. Oh Alan do we have any dried valerian root that she can chew on. If not I better add that to my list of herbs to grow." He turned his attention back to Ginger for a bit, "While you drink that i want to know what happened. He said sternly staring at Gin ready to hear her explanation.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Sky, Trooper, Alan
Ginger nodded slowly, she had enough time to try amd collect herself and Alan's supportive words helped as well. She glanced to her paws after taking a couple of licks of the odd tasting water.. "First off Alistair had ran off and when he came back he was all chatty about some female loner...well according to him she seemed like a pretty nice loner. I asked if they wanted me to stay and wait or go look in the other territories. I never got an answer from either of them. So i figured why not go ahead and check other territories. I went to a pack that I had, had small run I'm with before...but....they were all gone Sky. There was nothing left of them no bones or anything." Sky nodded, "And your injury what of that?" Ginger's ears went flat, "I...I smelled a deer I figured why not bring the pack something good. And a deer feeds a good amount of us you know. Well I tracked it down and it was a buck, I wasn't worried about it because of my power and...." Her breathing hitched slightly, "I attacked, like I always do, but...but my power wasn't there. My power is gone Sky it's gone... We only just got that stupid warning and my powers are gone am I going to vanish now...is that what has been happening I don't know but...I'm so...so scared...." Ginger broke down once again as her thoughts of the vanishing packs to hold once again if they lost their powers did they vanish? Sky glanced to Alan hoping the wolf would be able to comfort Ginger somehow. He had to go report to the alpha as to what took place.

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Open
She jumped over the fallen tree that was close to her den and the back tracked hoping it would trick the wolves if they followed. She didn't want them to find her home, it may have been in the pack's forest but she had never given them any trouble and only ate the bare minimum of what she needed. Following her trail back the way she had went she walked towards the opening, the silky thread parting and resealing. She hoped Mal wasn't panicking or thinking the worst, the last thing she wanted was for the pup to run off. She walked in the den and didn't see Mallory, the hare dropped from her maw. "Mallory? Mallory!?!?" She rushed over to the smaller escape route and smelled him but didn't see him. Panic settled in her stomach and she turned ready to race back outside ajd track Mal down.

(Hey we all understand Lucky_Gray a lot happens in real life that we can't control, glad to see ya :) ))
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:22 pm

Hmmm.....I might join this since I've been looking for an interview interesting rp but I have to read up and see if this does peak more of interest :3))
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:33 am

Moonshine-Loner-Camp-Tags: Everybody at camp

She walked back to the center of camp,
Plopping down on a large rock.
The rock was directly in the sunlight.
it was warm, and helped her fur dry.
She sighed boredly,
Looking around for anything to do.
Moonshine started to hum to herself.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:22 am

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; Sky Trooper, &Ginger
Alan followed them the rest of the way to the medicine den. "I believe we do have some of it, not very much though," he turned his attention to Ginger's story. The more she told it, the more worried for her he got. At the end he was shocked. It's already happened that fast? Was it going into the abandoned territory that triggered it? Or was it at random? This was very concerning. If this is happening, then how long will it be until the entire pack is powerless?

(It's all I can fill in for now, I'll update it later on C:)
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:07 am

✧ Sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ✧

Female | 2 years | Healer | Straight | Crush: hers-Sky/on her-open | Tags: open

Starlight sat in her den, examining er medical supplies. Really, he was just taking her mind off the very real, eminent destruction (or so it seemed to be). As she started rearranging some dock leaves, another White feather drifted to the floor. Star sighed, then placed it in her ever growing pile of soft, white feathers. A few days ago, she cried over each feather. Now, she had to carry on unfazed. For the pack.

------------------------------------

❦ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ❦

Female | 2 years | Loner | Heteroflexible | Crush: hers-Leon/on her-open | Tags: open

Shadow paced up and down her den entrance. Her eyes blaze fiercely, though her foot flames flicked. More of her feathers tumbled to the earthy ground. Her lips curled up into a snarl. Her powers, she didn't need, however, they were incredibly important to her, and she had no idea what effect would overcome her if they disappeared. She decided to set off to take today's hunt into action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ ooc: so sorry, didn't realise I hadn't posted yet! A recap might be needed, I'm not sure :\ }}
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:22 pm

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; James, Thunder (Silky)
Mara rolled her eyes at Thunder, "Of course! They're potential threats in our territory, not to mention stealing our food. Though, I didn't notice the rabbit dying before you mentioned it." She suddenly muttered to herself, "Probably because James distracted me. Should've expected it, I have to stop being so stupid." Mara shook her head and turned towards the general direction of where the loner was scented. "We dont have all day."

Mallory - 6 months - Loner - Tags; Stringy (Thunder, Mara, James
Mallory started to seriously freak out when he heard fast-moving paws going towards his direction. He was hesitant, one part of him wanting to see if it was Stringy, the other half doubting her. But he stayed. After all, where would he go? Who would he turn to? He tensed his body and crouched as low as possible, hoping that if it was an intruder, they wouldn't notice him. The closer the wolf grew near, the longer they seemed to take. Finally, they entered the den. Only Stringy was able to do that... right? He finally grew relieved when he heard Stringy start shouting his name, followed by a sound of something hitting the floor. She didn't sell him out! Mallory, still full of adrenaline, cautiously approaching the exit hole, jumping a little when he heard her sniffing around it. "I-i'm still here... I-i-i'm sorry that I w-went out, I w-was just s-scared," He slipped through the small hole, looking up at Stringy, feeling rather stupid and guilty. Mallory had just worried the one wolf that decided to provide for him! His tail curled up underneath him, and his ears drew back.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:30 pm

Dracowolf wrote:
Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Alo

"It's the job of the leader to deal with it, fact is she's better prepared than anyone else in the pack to handle it. Her family has been around for what seems like centuries, if anyone knows stories of our history, even if they seem like just legends, she'll have them. It is very likely that those stories will hold the truth. It's a lot of pressure, but, I doubt Vera would trade it away as well, and for that there is strength."

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Mara and Thunder, (Silky, Mallory)

"Oh sure blame me." He mostly grumbled it to himself. The fact he was being blamed caused a fresh new wave of frost, strong than the one that constantly rolled off of him to spike, leaving the outline of his paw on the ground as he moved. Chances were the others would feel the chill near him but he didn't exactly feel like bringing it back under control. Or as much as he normally had in terms of control.

Bane
Loner - Former Healer
Shapeshifter
Tags: Open - Outside pack territory

Open

Talia (Natalia)
Shadow Walk and Mimic
Loner - Former Fighter
Tags: Open - Outside pack territory - Camp of a lost pack

Open
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Nayden - camp - tags: Zephyr
"Alright then," he said confidently, though in truth he was a little nervous. Nayden had practiced many times but he really didn't want to accidentally hurt her. The hunter nodded and very lightly pounced on Zephyr, doing his best to try and pin her to the ground. "Ok, now you try and get out and away." He said.

Fain - tags: Alistair, Harika
Fain cast a grateful look Harika's way. She sort of expected Alistair to try and console her but kind words from the pack beta had come as a surprise. "Thanks." She muttered before they reached the camp. Despite herself, Fain let out a small whimper of surprise just from the sheer number and oddness of the wolves assembled here. Their pelts, colors, sizes, even wings and mutable limbs. Granted seeing both Harika and Alistair should have prepared her but seeing the pack for the first time took her breath away. This truly was the pack the elders used to tell stories about. She was so caught up in it all she almost didn't notice the Alistair bowing to a very large golden she wolf. "Alistair this place is amazi-" Fain looked over to him then stopped mid sentence, realizing she was being rude in the presence of an alpha. The loner lowered her tail and ears respectably though the alpha seemed to be ignoring her for the time being.

Veratrum - camp - Alistair, Fain, Harika
She was about to head back to the medicine den when Alistair came bursting out of the woods. Her hackles raised a bit, fearing the worst. "Alistair, what happened?" She asked when he had neared. His response to her howl had said that they were alright despite the fact that one third of the patrol party was in critical care. Her brow furrowed with confusion. "Another loner? Does this have to do with Ginger's friend? I was worried sick for you guys when she returned barley able to stand!" She growled though the relief in her voice at seeing them was evident. Veratrum looked at the small party, finally settling on Harika, walked over to him and nipped scoldingly, but in a sisterly kind of way, at one of his ears, not enough to hurt, "Darn it Harika, I thought I had lost you when Ginger came back alone." She growled, "Don't you ever scare me like that!" Still, the alpha was almost dizzy with relief at seeing they were both safe and couldn't resist at least a small smile.

(Horray! Welcome back Lucky Gray!)
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Moonshine-Loner-Camp

Moonshine shifted around uncomfortably.
She thought about where jackie was
Is he in trouble?
Does he need my help...?
I Hope hes okay.

Jack-Loner-Lake

He ran across the water, following a fish.
He followed it for a while, before it swam out of his vision.
He sighed, And padded around.
He came across a rabbit, and grinned.
He sprouted vines from his paws, trapping the rabbit.
A Smile curled upon jackies lips.
Gotcha..
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:02 am

Alistair I Male I Fighter I 4 I tags: Fain, Harika, veratrum

I-I'm really sorry, Alpha. Ginger asked if she should stay behind, I thought she wanted to, and foolishly agreed. At first I ran off without the others and met Fain at one of the disappearing pack's Territory. I remembered my task and ran back. I took Harika to meet Fain, to see if he approved of Fain before bringing her to meet you. We then saw Honger was not on her spot and decided to look here first, so you could meet Fain and we could see if ginger was here... he explained.

[gah sorry this is on my phone... and welcome back lucky! :3]

Kylie I female I Beta I 3 I tags: Alistair, Fain, Harika, Veratrum (kinda) Sky, Alan, Ginger, Trooper

Kylie watched from afar as Alistair and Harika returned with a loner. She rolled her eyes and shook her head disapprovingly as she heard her cousin mention that he ran off. Her thoughts drifted to Ginger. the poor girl Kylie decided to visit ginger. " Alan, Sky, could I please come in? she asked the two healers invade they were too busy or ginger was not allowed visitors.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me