Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Moonshine-Healers den- Tags: Ginger, Veratrum, Sky

She turned to the alpha
No, i didnt see anybody with her.
Moonshine looked at Sky.
I Stopped the bleeding a collection of leaves, and a bit of dandelion.
She was given Hawthorn berries for the pain.

Moonshine bowed her head to the two.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Alistair I Male I Fighter I 4 I Tags: Fain, Harika

No, she decided to stay behind. I have no idea where she could be... he shook his head, But I feel the best place to check would be our home, as then we can also talk to Vera about you. Alistair looked between Harika and Fain. Well, Shall we get going then? He started walking towards the pack.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Moonshine-Loner-Pack Territory

Moonshine inhaled deeply, taking in all of the scents.
She grew nervous as she caught the scent of more wolves.
Moonshine scratched the back of her neck,
And began softly humming a calming, indie beat.
Her ears folded back.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:59 am

Nayden - camp - tags: Zephyr
He nodded, "The pack's been through disaster before, we'll figure something out." Granted nothing like this but he tried to stay optimistic for Zephyr. "H-hey, why don't we start some training? Take our mind off well you know..." He trailed off. There was a couple different things he knew how to teach for beginners.

Veratrum - camp - tags: Ginger Moonshine, Sky, (James, Thunder, Mara, Alistair, Harika)
Veratrum frowned, why had Ginger been separated from the rest of the patrol? She looked over at the other wolf and blew out a frustrated sigh. No good would come from questioning Ginger until she was better. Veera dipped her head and nuzzled the hunter, "It's ok, I'll take care of things, you just relax and listen to Sky, he'll patch you up." She managed an encouraging smile at the injured wolf before turning to the loner. "You can stay with her for now, it's clear you've done well by my hunter, thank you. I'd like to talk with you once I've assured the safety her missing patrol mates." She said to Moonshine, not waiting for a response before exiting the healers den. She raised her muzzle to the sky and let out an earsplitting howl asking for an urgent reply from any wolf on patrol, needing to make sure they were all ok.

Fain - tags: Alistair, Harika
"Oh." She shifted from paw to paw, the easy smile falling from her muzzle, "great" she muttered. Fain could feel her heart going faster and faster, it had been so long since she had left her pack. What is this one was no different? Duhnday, Harika, and Alistair seemed alright but her old pack had some good wolves to. She took a step then stopped again, ears flattening. "I-It's been a long time since I've been in a pack." She admitted, "Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself."
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:25 am

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden

Zephyr nodded her head. 'S-Sure,' she thought out quietly. Quickly she stood and looked at Nayden. 'Where, where would you like to Train at,' she asked quietly
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Alistair I Male I Fighter I 4 I Tags: Fain. Harika

I’m sorry. I am being a bit inconsiderate.. He took a sharp inhale. There isn’t anything to worry about, well with our pack anyways. Our pack are very nice people, it’s a nice place and they won’t harm you unless you attack first, ok? Alistair tried to reassure her. I really am sorry if your feeling uncomfortable, I didn’t think you didn’t want to come... He sighed.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:02 pm

Moonshine-Camp-Tags:None...?

After watching the alpha leave, she glanced around.
Moonshine paced, then walked to the edge of the territory.
Jackie?
She called for her friend.
Jackieee?
Hm. where is he?

Jack-Loner-Tags: None

His ears perked up, hearing moonshine calling for him.
Stoney? where are you?
He waited for an answer, but to no avail.
Jack sniffed the ground, catching her scent
He also caught gingers scent.
The fur on the back of his neck raised.
He slowly started following the scent
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Veratrum - camp - tags: Ginger Moonshine, Sky, (James, Thunder, Mara, Alistair, Harika)
Veratrum frowned, why had Ginger been separated from the rest of the patrol? She looked over at the other wolf and blew out a frustrated sigh. No good would come from questioning Ginger until she was better. Veera dipped her head and nuzzled the hunter, "It's ok, I'll take care of things, you just relax and listen to Sky, he'll patch you up." She managed an encouraging smile at the injured wolf before turning to the loner. "You can stay with her for now, it's clear you've done well by my hunter, thank you. I'd like to talk with you once I've assured the safety her missing patrol mates." She said to Moonshine, not waiting for a response before exiting the healers den. She raised her muzzle to the sky and let out an earsplitting howl asking for an urgent reply from any wolf on patrol, needing to make sure they were all ok.

Nayden - camp - tags: Zephyr
He shrugged, "Here is as good as anyplace, I mean I'd prefer the woods or maybe the lake but with everything going on I think it'll be best just to say in camp. Nayden stood up and stretched, "What do you want to work on first, offense or defense?"

Fain - tags: Alistair, Harika
Fain was surprised Alistair seemed genuinely upset, "Don't be so hard on yourself. Of course I wanted to come! heh, I traveled for months looking for this place, the mysterious forest were wolves had strange mutations and great powers, were I'm from this place is thought to be a myth! I guess that now that I've found it I just can't believe the journey's over, yah know?" She looked over at him with a little half smile and booped him with her muzzle playfully. She was about to say more when she heard a loud howl, "Is that your alpha?" She asked, the howl sounded pretty urgent.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Dracowolf wrote:
Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Alo

"It's the job of the leader to deal with it, fact is she's better prepared than anyone else in the pack to handle it. Her family has been around for what seems like centuries, if anyone knows stories of our history, even if they seem like just legends, she'll have them. It is very likely that those stories will hold the truth. It's a lot of pressure, but, I doubt Vera would trade it away as well, and for that there is strength."

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Mara and Thunder, Vera

James's ears flicked once as he heard the howl. He turned towards the camp and let out his own howl, hoping it would travel far enough. His howl was relatively strong but he was sure that the others could probably beat his in terms of volume. His being more of a song than anything else that could only go so far.

Bane
Loner - Former Healer
Shapeshifter
Tags: Open - Outside pack territory

Bane took mental notes of each overgrown and poorly tended herb he saw, trying to make sure he knew where each was. Certain herbs he stopped to pick such as those for injuries. He knew while most of the pack wouldn't harm them as long as they stayed out of the territory, he wasn't completely convinced all would. He could tell how many were ready to attack them in the camp. It hurt for him to think that what was once his home was now hostile against them. But, he had made his choice those few years ago. He continued his walk through the forest.

Talia (Natalia)
Shadow Walk and Mimic
Loner - Former Fighter
Tags: Open - Outside pack territory - Camp of a lost pack

Talia search what she believed had once been an alpha's den carefully, making sure there were no clues. It was roomy and yet warm. She supposed and alpha deserved it. Granted there was no alpha here and no pack to defend this camp any more. Living here made sense, it was protected and why shouldn't they sleep in the alpha den? It just made sense to her. Though she suspected Bane would sleep closer to his herbs, which was fine. "Kind of like a pack of two," Talia muttered it out to herself.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:10 pm

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mara & James
Thunder goanced to James, "That seemed pretty urgent...think we should head back to camp for a second and then come back to patrol guys?" He asked, slightly worried as to why their alpha would howl like that. Her voice always stood out but her howl this time seemed to carry a bit of desperation. Had something happened to the other three she'd set on patrol?

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Alan & Trooper
Sky was so focused on Ginger that he didn't notice the loner leave even though she had been instructed to stay. "Ginger i can't believe you managed to get yourself hurt this badly..." He half growled slowly pulling the makeshift bandage from her leg, the wound was deep and he inhaled sharply. A small part of him worried for the hunter, especially if the wound didn't heal right. "You better listen to whatever I tell you to do or not do...if you ever want to hunt again. This looks bad and I'm glad that loner found you when she did. You could have died Gin!!!" He watched the crying she wolf flinch visibly and sighed, turning he grabbed some yarrow leaves in his maw before he began to wrap them around her leg. She let out a small yelp which he ignored, making sure the furry leaves stayed in place he grew a small vine and threaded the leaves together. "Give me a few minutes and I'll be back shortly, don't even think of trying to move around or I will give you something that paralyzes you temporarily."

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Sky
She watched Sky grab some sort of other herb before trotting off. Even if she wanted to move it wasn't like she could. She glanced over seeing Trooper asleep and smiled at the pup, Gin was tired and wanted nothing more than a long nap herself. But she had a kill out there and there was no way she was letting it just got or be found by scavengers. "But is what he said true...." She glanced to her leg in worry, if she could never hunt again she might as well be an omega and go die in a hole. She shivered at the thought of being useless, no her leg would heal!

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Open
The howl caught her off gaurd and then another wolf responded, it made her fears worse. They were pack wolves and they were close, she missed her step and tumbled as her heart raced in her ears. She didn't want to be found the thought terrified her, though a small pups face appeared in her mind. It seemed to calm her if only bit. "Mallory...your waiting for me and I can't just be scared all the time!" She stood slowly grabbing the hare and heading back for her den, she could deal with the pack later, couldn't she? No she had to deal with them later, Mal was her top priority.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me