The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Postby LeoNyami » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:21 pm

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Solva
"That's for sure it might be easier to find the human friend of him," Reese stated looking to his bead. She seem to find something. He was hopefully, but after a few feet she was lost. He growled not liking the looks of this. He thought about the little supplies he had on him. If he was luckily he could make it last a couple of days. "Should we go back for supplies so we can stake out the forest?" He asked looking at her.

(Azula is open in the nest if anyone.
wants to run into her. Sorry for not replying right away I recently got a job so I am trying to balance my time. That being said I can will try to post at least once a day. Oh sorry for any mistakes it's late and on mobile. I just didn't want to leave you waiting)
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:01 am

(I'm able to post! I'll have to poof again for a while though, I have three weeks left of school that means I have only 3 weeks left of class Finals are right around the corner >.< )

Name: Rouge - Female - Species: Viking - Rank: Freya - Location: village - Tags: Valkir, Her Mother

Rouge's eyes were fixated on the brutal battle between the warriors, clearly, she was a Viking at heart. A smile slide over her lips as she watched the fight become more intense than before. While she watched the young girl feasted on the meal provided, though her favorite was the pork she loved the sweet yet salty meat the most. For a short moment, Rouge's eyes flew from the battle and towards Valkir and her mother, the sight of the warrior caressing her mother's hand caused her expression to sour a little. " It's perfectly clear why he's eating with us now... ' the young Freya thought coldly, she cared for Valkir and enjoyed his attention and antics but she didn't like him being close to her mother. Redirecting her gaze, Rouge went back to enjoying the battle, though with a sour taste and thought on her mind.

Name: Aku - Female - Species: Dragon - Rank: Hunter - Location: Nest - Tags: Cazdoramu

"It is dangerous and risky... but it's also a good plan if we play our cards right." She informed him before stepping away from Cazdoramu. They had some thinking to do regarding the males scales and how to obtain them once more. For a moment, Aku watched the male return to his den before walking off on her own. Yawning, the female slipped into the darkness of her den and laid down among her treasured horde.

Name: Vendorious - Male - Species: Dragon - Rank: Lead Scout - Location: Enter Nest - Tags: Open

The large male slowly walked back to his den and laid down a low grumble rolling in his throat.

Name: Barsaran Clawd - Male - Species: Viking - Rank: Farmer - Location: Village - Tags: The Ferret and his Master Phaedra

(I need a repost for Phaedra, please)

Looking over at the girl as she awkwardly stood against the wall caused the man to chuckle, "Don't just stand their lass come and take a seat!" He said before pulling out a chair for her to sit in from the kitchen table. The small hand-built house was made from the trunks of young trees about half the width of the averagely sized barrel. The cracks were sealed with straw and mud, typical of most all Viking homes. The mixture of the mud, clay rocks and straw turned into almost a cement which hardened and kept heat in and the cold of winter out. Aside from the basic structure of the two-level house, when walking in the front door, you were met with the kitchen area, wooden counters and tables with wooden chairs. All the furniture was roughly made, the surface of these tables and counters were rough with areas where they'd been used often were worn down. Hanging along the ceiling area near the window looking towards the barn was cooking supplies, iron skillets, pottery, and so on. In the fireplace, which was on the wall Phaedra was standing near, was the fireplace, cooking in the fire was a small hog which was slowly spinning from side to side from a weighted device that Barsaran and his son had come up with during a bit of father-son bonding time. The counter was lined with freshly cooked bread some was for eating the rest was for selling in the village marketplace. "Our, house is small but its home none the less." He told her as he walked to the counter and picked up a wooden plate. Cutting her a few slices of bread he put them on the plate before walking over to the fireplace and pulling a few pieces of the hog off for her. Setting the place down on the table where she was to sit he smiled and motioned for her to come eat. "You can have more if you are still hungry after." He told her as he began sorting through the eggs, "Would you like an egg or two?" He asked as he grabbed a skillet to place in the fireplace.

Name: Bran Clawd - Male - Species: Viking - Rank: Baker - Location: Village - Tags: Grim, Adara, Radobaan

(Repost and recap for Bran please? )

"Then she must be the one with the scales." He said a bit puzzled at the thought of the elevan year old having his scales. "I knew she was an adventurious child but I didn't think she'd cabbage onto dragon scales..." he muttered. "So, how should we go about getting these scales from her and getting them back to that dragon so he'll leave the village alone?" he asked them curiously. They had to do something, they couldn't just let this go with a blind eye.

Name: Amadahy - Female - Species: Dragon - Rank: Queen (will be) - Location: WIP - Tags: Open

(Will bring her in to the rp in my next post)
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:58 am

Waiting on Moonless to post before I add mine.)

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:12 am

|| oh lol i was waiting on you cx
    ill post once i get home and put all the groceries away!
Last edited by moonlessnight. on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:16 am

Avion
Female/Smoky In Color/scared/Tags: Azula

Avion soon got a passion for stealing other's possessions. She didn't steal hoard items, but she would often take food from dragons as they were eating and little things like that. Avion went off to position herself inside the pile of food and wait for a dragon to choose something. She was patient to wait for the right moment to jump out and steal part of the food that a dragon might choose.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:44 pm

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: The Nest~Tagged: Avion
Azula noticed she hadn't eaten in a while. She went over to the pile of food looking over what she wanted to pick. She jumped around the pile thinking about what looked good. She hated picking birds because it would take forever to eat since she would pick the feathers carefully off the body. After going around a few times, she went for a rabbit with her jaws.

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:06 am

Avion
Female/Smoky In Color/scared/Tags: Azula

Avion jumped at that moment at Azula. She quickly tore off a piece of the rabbit and ran away as fast as she could, going into spaces where most dragons, especially Rathian, couldn't get to her.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:57 am

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: The Nest~Tagged: Avion
Azula tilted her head at the Avion's reaction not knowing what to make out of it. She picked up the rest of the rabbit and raced after her. It wasn't to scold the hatchling but to see if she could get the reasoning behind it. She didn't jump like she normally did wanting to see if she could catch the smoke colored dragon. "Wait up," she mumbled through the rabbit. She saw where the hatchling was going and was glad that Azula was small.

LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:29 pm

May I reserve a hunter role? I am making concept art for my wyvern. I promise it will be cool.))
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:36 am

Sure)

ⅩⅢ